Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Switched Ride

"The day did not turn out as everyone thought..."

10
2 Comments 2
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

A week had passed since my last outing with Lisa. Long enough for me to yearn for more of her, her curves, her smile, and of course her hot golden pee. The relief was palpable when my Messenger went off asking if I was free this afternoon. She had organized it so our mutual former colleague Jo was there and thought it might be fun.

'Fun!' I thought, 'what a strange word to use.' Whilst undoubtedly true I didn't think it was a word to accurately sum the situation up. I was, as I understood it, to be used by Jo as an experience for her in how to be dominant.

Due to her small frame and young looks she was, so I was told, often asked to play the little schoolgirl role. She was in her forties but looked so much younger, and wanted to try something different, hence my involvement.

Lisa told me to cycle down and as such dress appropriately. I of course obliged and arrived at Lisa's door very much the middle age man in lycra. The door opened, Lisa's beaming smile greeted me as she hugged me. Her hot tits pressing against me as she ushered me in.

My eyes were drawn to the floor, exercise mats with towels spread over them and water bottles, both empty and full, on the table. I looked back at Lisa, beads of sweat on her brow and her broad shoulders, her boobs straining under her crop top. She laughed, "Eyes up, mister. You're not here for me, are you?"

She was right of course and I turned my head in time to see Joanne arrive, I walked over and hugged her. Joanne was everything Lisa wasn't, physically at least. She was about five foot one, with a slender frame and would perhaps struggle to adequately fill an A cup. Her smile and pretty face, coupled with her ridiculously young looks assured her of all the attention she deserved.

The hugging experience was so totally different though. No feel of hot tits pressing against me with Joanne.

Lisa approached as we hugged and put her hand on my shoulder and smiled

"By the way, don't expect any girl on girl lesbian stuff, were not into that."

I smiled at Lisa and told her it didn't matter. No-one in the room believed me. Lisa sat down leaving Jo and I still holding each other as we made our way to the mats.

Lisa sat, drinking water, watching.

I knelt on the mat in front of Joanne, my face close to her lycra covered pussy. I looked up at her. There was barely a bump in her chest to obscure the view of her face. She looked nervous, unsure. It wasn't my place to guide her but she seemed a little lost, out of her depth. I leant forward and kissed her shorts, right on her pussy and awaited my orders.

"Lie down please," Jo said softly. She wasn't a natural for sure, I'd never have got a please from Lisa. I did I was told and lay on my back.

Joanne stood by my side and removed her shorts revealing her little pink knickers. She stood over me shuffling up until she was over my chest before squatting down. My cock began to ache in anticipation of another girl releasing her fresh, golden pee on me. I could feel her shaking slightly as I looked up at her. She had her knickers pulled one side, her shaven lips greeted my stare as I waited for her gift.

Nothing!

I looked up at Joanne, she was biting her lip and trembling. I looked over at Lisa who looked back at me rather blankly. It was the first time I'd encountered shy bladder syndrome, the mental block that stops a person from peeing in what they see as public.

LickableHotClit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LickableHotClit

I took the opportunity of planting a kiss on Joanne's naked pussy lips before extracting myself from beneath her. I stood in front of her, my cock bulging in those tight shorts inches from her face as she fell to her knees in front of me.

Joanne was not going to be a domme, at least not today.

She had little or no reaction as I told her to stand. My hands caressed her nipples under that tight top. They obliged by poking through the material. I lifted her top up over her head freeing her little titties and I stood taking in the view. I'd never even got a hold of Lisa's tits but now there were Jo's little buds seemingly waiting, exposed for me.

My hand slid down into her pink panties as I began to gently rub her sweet wet hole. She shut her eyes and let me take whatever I desired. I saw Lisa smile at the unexpected twist this encounter had brought. That was all the encouragement I needed to take Joanne for myself. Pushing her to her knees I told her to pull my shorts down and free my aching cock.

As she tugged my shorts down, my cock sprang out in front of Joanne's face her eyes fixed on it. With my shorts off, Joanne instinctively placed her hand on my shaft.

I've not been blessed with an enormous cock like most men claim, but her tiny hand made it look so much better.

She couldn't help it; it's what she did, it's what she's good at, it's her instinct.

"Want me to suck your cock.... daddy?"

I saw Lisa, the look on her face of sheer astonishment at the way the day had unfolded. I smiled down at Joanne and nodded my approval. Her mouth opened and my cock entered her as she began to do to me, what I guessed she'd done so many times before.

Her hand cupped my arse, her fingers pushing between my cheeks searching until they found my tight hole. Her other hand cupped my balls as she began to take more of my cock into her mouth. I wasn't going to last long.

Lisa had moved to get a better view as Joanne delivered what was to be her penultimate action of the day, she released my cock from her mouth and took me in her hand as she fingered my arse.

She tugged at my cock, the tip of which, rested on Joanne's tongue by her open mouth. Her finger pushed deeper into my arse as she begged me for daddy's load. This was more than mortal man could stand as I released, without warning, across her mouth and face as she lapped at me still wanking until she drained me of my cum.

The cum she couldn't lick off her pretty face I gathered with my finger, guiding it to her willing mouth. I sank to my knees and kissed her, tasting my cum as I pulled her close, my hand down the front of her little knickers rubbing that wet tight cunt. I held her close and whispered to her, "pee for me, baby. Pee for daddy."

My hand teased her pussy as she released her hot pee stream onto my hand, soaking her knickers. I held her close, kissing her as I whispered, "good girl, you didn't let daddy down, baby."

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments