Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carrie And A Hot Tub

"Hey, handsome. I'm housesitting and there is a hot tub here. You should come over."

15
2 Comments 2
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

It was a Tuesday night, in 2009. I was working at home this evening when I got a call from Lauren. She and I had been chatting since just after my divorce in 2004. Lauren was a Latina bbw, she had told me that she was into very kinky sex. She would always send me pics of her in lingerie or naked. We had met once but didn't do anything other than kiss. Tonight she asked me to come to her place, she wanted to have sex.

I took a shower and got ready. When I got out of the shower I had a text from Carrie.

"Hey, handsome. I'm housesitting and there is a hot tub here. You should come over," it read.

Carrie was about ten minutes away. Lauren was in Torrance, which was at least a forty-five-minute drive. I accepted Carrie's invitation, I figured Lauren and I could wait until another time. I called Lauren and made a lame excuse. She wasn't happy about it but accepted it.

I drove to the address Carrie gave me, it was a huge house in Calabasas. Carrie opened the door for me, she was wearing a bathrobe.

"The water is perfect. Follow me. Take your clothes off here," she said.

I did as she said. I took all of my clothes off and left them in the living room. I followed her outside, the house had huge fences and the neighbors would not have been able to see us. We got to the hot tub and Carrie dropped her robe onto the ground. Carrie was a bbw, she had dark red hair and very pale skin. She had small but firm tits. She climbed in and I followed her, the water was quite warm.

We chatted for a bit and caught up. Then she slowly slid over in front of me. I spread my legs apart and she sat with her back right up against me. I could feel my cock growing as she ran her hands up and down my legs. I started lightly kissing her neck, and Carrie moved her hair to the side. I also put my arms around her and started lightly caressing her nipples.

"We can't use a condom in here. Let's try some foreplay and then we can go inside and fuck," Carrie said.

"That sounds great," I responded.

"How open-minded are you?" she asked.

"I'm pretty open-minded," I responded.

"Good. Tonight you belong to me and I want to show you. May I show you?" she asked.

I didn't know what she was getting at.

"Sure. You can show me," I said.

Carrie stood up in the hot tub with her ass now at my face level. She told me to lean back. As I did she squatted over my chest. I was shocked when she started peeing on my chest. This was a first for me but it was strangely erotic. The warm stream hit my chest and then ran down my stomach into the water.

"I'm marking my territory," Carrie said.

Then she sat back down and faced me. Carrie started passionately kissing me, our tongues were exploring each other's mouths. She reached under the water and firmly grabbed my cock. She started giving me a very aggressive handjob.

"Sit on the side of the hot tub. I wanna suck your cock for a while," she said.

I sat on the edge of the hot tub with my lower legs still in the water. Carrie got right in between my legs.

"Lean back, James," she said.

As I leaned back Carrie started licking my balls down to my taint with passion. She was gripping my cock at the same time and slowly stroking it. She licked each one of my balls with passion and then slowly licked her way down to my taint and flicked her tongue over it. Then she'd come back up to my balls and eventually took my cock in her mouth. She sucked me until I almost came, I quickly stopped her.

"Let's go inside," Carrie said as she giggled.

I followed Carrie into the house. She handed me a towel and we dried off. She led me into the room she was staying and laid back on the bed and spread her legs.

KaleyReedd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaleyReedd

"Please, eat my pussy," she said.

I got on my hands and knees and put my face right in Carrie's pussy. It was shaved and smooth. I started licking her clit slowly and sucking on it. I flicked my tongue over it fast as Carrie started moaning with approval. Both of my hands were holding her ass cheeks and squeezing them. I brought my right hand to my mouth, wet it, and plunged two fingers into Carrie's tight pussy. I started to slowly work on Carrie's g-spot with my two fingers. She was moaning with pleasure and getting wetter as I brought her closer to orgasm. Finally, she started shaking, she grabbed my head and pulled it hard against her pussy. She didn't let go until she was completely done cumming.

Carrie then rolled over on her stomach and got on her knees.

"Please fuck me," she said.

I reached over to my pants and grabbed a condom. I quickly unrolled it onto my cock. I slowly slid my cock into Carrie's very tight pussy. She let out a moan as I pushed it in deeply. I grabbed her hips and started slowly fucking her. I had to start slowly with Carrie. She was very tight and it took some getting used to. If I started going too fast I would finish way too fast, even with a condom dulling the feeling. Carrie grabbed her bong off of the night table and took a few hits as I fucked her from behind. I started thrusting faster now, gripping Carrie's hips tighter.

After a few minutes, Carrie wanted to change. She rolled onto her back and I slid my cock back into her. Her legs were on my shoulders. She felt so good in this position. Then Carrie started cumming again.

"Don't stop, let me cum all over your dick," she said.

Carrie started shaking and moaning loudly. I could feel her pussy gripping my cock firmly. When she was done cumming I looked down. Her pussy was oozing juices out of it.

Carrie said, "James, I want you to make a mess but we'll have to go in the shower."

We got up and I followed her into a huge walk-in shower.

"Take the condom off. I'm on the pill. Pull out when you're ready and shoot your cum all over me," she said.

Carrie turned the water on and made sure it was warm. Then she bent over and put her hands on the wall of the shower. I took the condom off and started fucking her from behind again. We'd been fucking for a while so I was able to last a few more minutes. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Where do you want it?" I asked her.

"Shoot it all over my ass," Carrie replied.

I pulled out just in time. Carrie bent over further as I aimed my cock between her ass cheeks. I shot a huge load between them, it started dripping onto her smooth, shaved pussy. She reached back with her hands and started smearing my cum all over her ass cheeks. Then she stepped into the stream of water from the shower and washed it all off. We grabbed the soap and washed each other off, stopping to kiss each other now and then. Finally, she turned the water off and we dried each other off with some towels.

"Where is your boyfriend tonight?" I asked.

"He's probably fucking someone from AFF. He knew you were coming to fuck me," Carrie said.

"Do you have any rules?" I asked.

"Yes. Only he and I have anal sex. Once we get married we will be exclusive," she responded.

I put my clothes back on. I wanted to stay but we both had work the next day. We kissed each other goodnight and I drove home.

Published 
Written by jamespm_1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments