Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wet

"Can you release your inhibitions?"

43
31 Comments 31
6.0k Views 6.0k
799 words 799 words

Author's Notes

"I hope this story is an unexpected pleasure. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If not, please don't piss on me."

I hold you underneath the water stream, thoroughly wetting our bodies. Pulling you closer, my dark stubble scratches your neck as my mouth nibbles and kisses your shoulder, with water dripping from our skin.

Pulling back, I lather my hands with lavender-scented soap and suds your neck and shoulders, massaging the tension from your muscles. You are wound tight with anticipation. As my fingertips work their magic on your neck, I see your shoulders drop, surrendering to my touches. 

"Good girl," I whisper, knowing what those words do to you.

My lips graze your earlobe before I pull you out from under the water to wash your hair. You smile watching me pour shampoo in my hands. I know how much you enjoy me washing your hair for you. My soothing caresses on your scalp make you moan. I know what you like, baby. Your eyes close as my fingertips give you goosebumps. 

"That feels so good," you whisper.

I lean you back toward the water, supporting your lower back with one hand, while the other rinses the suds out of your hair in the water stream. I take great care to keep the shampoo out of your beautiful eyes. My hands smooth your wet locks away from your face before I lean in to kiss your wet lips. My tongue easily slides inside your mouth to tickle your tongue.

I know you feel my cock stiffen against your lower tummy. Using a soapy sponge, I wash your voluptuous breasts, paying extra attention to your nipples. You move your hips forward grinding against my cock. 

I drop the sponge and slide my fingers down to relieve the building pressure between your legs. You lift a leg and wrap it around my hip, providing me easier access to your pussy. My hand cups your mound, massaging, caressing. A finger, then two slip inside you. Your hips buck against my palm, urging me on. I finger-fuck you hard, maneuvering us both back underneath the warm trickling water. 

"Will you trust me?" I ask looking into your blue eyes.

"I can't do it," you say, biting your lip.

"You can," I press.

I crook my fingers and rub your g-spot, knowing what it will do to you. 

Expletives pour out of your mouth, mixing in with pants. 

"I have to-"

I cut you off with a deep kiss.

BigCockMaxineTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BigCockMaxineTS

"Let it out. Trust me," I say.

You feel one of my hands on your ass and the other slides out of your pussy pulling you against my body. I whisper, "Let it out."

"I -"

"Shhh. Let it out."

You nervously shift your weight from one leg to the other, but I pull you in tighter to hold you still, positioning my thigh between your legs. Finally, your resolve gives in and your head falls back, letting the water wash over your face. Then, I feel it - a warm liquid hitting my thigh and running down my leg. I curiously watch your face begin to relax as you release your urine. After the last drop hits my skin, it takes you a few moments to look me in the eye. I hope what you see are love and acceptance. 

I reach for the washcloth and lower myself to gently wash your legs, moving my cloth up toward your sweet spots. After I have cleaned you, you surprise me by taking the washcloth from me and bending over to wash my thighs and calves that had been watered with your pee.

"Here," I say, placing your hand on my stiff cock. "Feel me. See, I'm still rock hard. I am not put off in the least by what just happened."

You smile, realizing your intimate release brought us closer. 

"Now spread your legs and let me teach you how to squirt. Like peeing, you just need to relax, give in to the feelings, and let it out."

You obey and I sink my fingers back into your pussy. Your head rests on my shoulder as you quiver and quake. My fingers curl, stimulating your g-spot. 

"Oh, God," you whimper.

"Let it out," I coax.

You feel a deeper level of intimacy with me now, and open yourself up to this feeling. I took care of you when you put yourself in a vulnerable position, so now you trust me. I know you feel like you have to pee again, but you won't. Something is building, similar to an orgasm, yet not. A very pleasurable buildup though. You sink your body against my chest as water droplets cascade off your backside. My fingers continue to work their magic as I dip my head to capture a wet nipple in my mouth. 

Here it comes. You surrender, pressure relieved, and squirt.

"Good girl," I whisper.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments