Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Craig Gets Cucked Part 3

"Penny finally puts Craig to the ultimate test"

29
14 Comments 14
7.2k Views 7.2k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Penny just stood there as Craig waved the DVD at her.

"What is this?"

"Looks like a DVD to me."

"I mean, who is Kris?"

"She's my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?"

"Yes, what part of girlfriend don't you understand?"

"How long has this been going on?"

"Six or seven months, give or take."

"But why?"

"Why not? You don't seem all that interested in sex anymore. I could just bring men home instead and make you watch some live action instead of your stupid porn flicks. Maybe that would get you interested or maybe you could just be more useful for cleanup after."

Instead of saying anything, he just handed the DVD to her, walked into the den and turned on the TV. Penny went into the bedroom and called Kris.

"I'm not sure what to make of his reaction. He didn't get mad, he didn't beg or even ask me to stop, he didn't say ‘hey, that's great'. He just handed me the DVD and walked away."

"I think maybe the next thing is to do what you did with him before, only this time let him watch us for real. And I think it's also time to get a real crop to use on him. If he reacts to that the same way, or it turns him on but he does what you order him to, I think you will have your answer. Then we bring in my friend to seal the deal."

"I just don't know…"

"I know, and I won't push you. It is your decision to make. I just know that you aren't happy with the way things are right now, yet you don't really want a divorce. You didn't think you would ever be able to be with a woman, but you found out you could. I think you are capable of a lot more than you think you are."

During the next few weeks, Craig was pretty quiet, not mentioning the DVD or asking any questions. He still helped with the chores and if Penny asked him to do anything like pick up the dry cleaning, he did it without comment. He did not initiate sex and neither did Penny. He would go to bed before her and be asleep by the time she went to bed, or fall asleep on the couch. During this time, other than talking on the phone once, she did not see Kris. She wanted to be sure of her feelings and that any decision she made was with a clear head.

She had explained this all to Kris, who understood, even though she said she would miss her.

"Please call me as soon as you can and let me know what you decide to do… both about Craig and about us."

"I will, Kris. I just need to be free of distractions when I make this decision."

"I understand.

After three weeks passed, Penny called Kris.

"When can you come over?"

"Tomorrow after work?"

"Okay, around 6 then? Craig should be home a bit after that. Park your car across the street or down a house or two and wear something sexy."

The next morning, before she left for work, Penny changed the sheets on the bed, dug out some toys and the rope and set it all up. She put some wine in the fridge so it would be chilled that evening. She also set out about a dozen scented candles in the bedroom, then went to work. She got home about 5:30 and took a quick shower, then pulled out her sexiest camisole and a pair of matching panties, a garter belt, and silk stockings. She put on a silk robe over that.

Kris arrived a few minutes before 6 and practically knocked Penny over when she came in and kissed her.

"I have missed you! I have been worried that you were going to tell me you couldn't see me anymore."

"I have missed you too, Kris… more than I care to admit."

"So what's the plan?"

Penny opened up the wine and poured them each a glass while she explained.

"I have a note telling him to come up to the bedroom as soon as he reads the note, and that he should be naked when he comes in. We will be there, but when we hear him pull in, you go into the bathroom. When he comes in and sees the candles, he will likely figure it will be like the last time. I will tie him up again, then call for you to come out. I have a real crop to use on him this time. We can just play it by ear after that."

"I love the way you think. Are you sure you are going to be able to perform in front of him?

"Well, that's gonna be your job to make me forget he is there."

"Mmmmm. I will do my best."

They went upstairs and left the note on the hall table where he always left his keys. They went into the bedroom and lit all the candles. They were sitting on the bed kissing when they heard Craig's car pull into the garage. Kris went into the bathroom while Penny checked that everything was ready. A few minutes later, she heard Craig coming up the stairs. He walked into the room with just his briefs on and looked around at all the candles. Penny was still in her robe.

"What's going on? Oh, another one of your games, I see."

"Did you read the note?"

"Yes, and I stripped."

"I said naked, not just down to your underwear. Take them off, then turn around."

As he pulled off his briefs, she could see he was getting an erection already. She tied his hands behind his back, then pushed him down into the chair.

"Spread your legs."

He did as he was told and she tied his legs as she had before, then tied his arms to the chair. By this time, he was getting hard. Penny walked over to the bed and pulled out the crop. She stood in front of him and slapped his cock hard with the crop. He immediately went soft.

"Owwwww! What the fuck? That wasn't funny."

"It wasn't meant to be funny. From now on, you will only get hard when I give you permission. It is a right you will have to earn from now on. And when I tell you to get hard, you better be able to do it. Now just sit there like a nice little boy and watch the show. And keep quiet, or I will gag you as well."

She used the crop on his cock a few more times just for good measure.

"Kris, come on out now."

Kris walked out of the bathroom. She was wearing a red lace bra that did not hide much of anything and matching panties. Craig looked at her and started to say something, but Penny gave him a look and he stopped short. When his cock started to twitch, it got slapped a few more times.

"So, you're Craig. Penny has told me about you and your little problem. But don't worry; I have been keeping her satisfied."

Kris slowly undressed Penny and kissed her lips and played with her breasts. Then Penny undressed Kris and they lay down on the bed. After a few minutes under Kris's skilled hands and tongue, Penny forgot all about Craig and they spent the next forty minutes or so making love. When they finally came up for air, Craig had a raging hard-on. Penny grabbed the crop and walked over to him and slapped his shaft hard several times.

"You were a bad boy. I told you that you were not to get a hard-on unless I gave you permission. Since you can't seem to listen, you will not be allowed to touch me. Maybe next time, you will do better."

"Next time?"

"Yes, I plan to have Kris over here often. Sometimes we may let you watch. Maybe even let you service me after but you will have to earn that right. Now I am going to untie you. If you want, you may go masturbate to take care of your hard-on yourself. Then you can sleep on the couch or the guest room tonight. Kris will be sleeping in here with me."

"What?"

"You heard me."

Penny untied Craig and sent him on his way. He mumbled under his breath, but he left.

"Wow, for someone who wasn't quite sure how you were going to handle that, you did pretty well. And I get to sleep over, too!"

Over the next couple of months, they had several more ‘sleepovers'. Usually, they just let Craig watch, though she did let him clean her up after and play with her clit until she had an orgasm while Kris watched. She didn't tie him up any longer, just made him sit there. Once she told him if he wanted to masturbate while he watched, it would be okay, but he couldn't even get it hard enough to cum. In between, they had sex a couple of times, but it was becoming less satisfactory for her. Craig was not saying one word about leaving her though.

"I talked to my friend about helping you out in the next stage whenever you are ready. If that goes well, then he has another friend that he thinks might be more of what you will need," said Kris.

"I don't understand. What do you mean, what I will need?"

"You are or will be cucking Craig, Penny. You need a man to fuck you while he watches, and afterward, you may want Craig to clean both of you up. You may even want to peg your husband or make him take a cock in his ass. My friend is strictly straight, but knows several bisexual guys that would likely be glad to help."

"Oh, I don't think he would ever let a guy fuck him or suck some guy's cock."

"I think at this point, he will do whatever you tell him to. But we can test the premise of what he might or might not do next time we get together."

The next time Kris came over, Craig came in and took his seat, but Penny lay down on the bed and spread her legs. She told Craig to come over and get between her legs. He would be allowed to use his tongue and fingers to pleasure her. He half-heartedly started working on her. Behind him, Kris put on a strap-on dildo and poured a generous amount of lube on it, then pushed it between Craig's cheeks.

"What the fuck???"

"Shut up and just keep licking. Kris is just giving you some incentive."

"No one is gonna stick something up my ass!"

"Yes, she is. Now shut up and get back to work."

Craig stopped talking and got back to what he was doing with Penny. Kris slowly worked the dildo into his ass and then started fucking him. At first, he was trying to minimize the thrusts by moving his hips with Kris, but Penny just kept telling him to pay attention to what he was doing to her and not worry about his ass.

"If you do a good job, I might let you fuck me tonight."

Craig put a little more energy into pleasing Penny and pretty soon she was getting that feeling. She used her hands to hold his head as her hips jerked and bounced on the bed. When she finally stopped, she told him to get up and fuck her. Kris pulled out of his ass, and to Penny's surprise, he had quite a hard-on. Kris walked over the dresser and switched to a larger dildo. As soon as he entered Penny, Kris crawled up behind him and thrust the larger dildo inside him with one push.

The harder she fucked him, the harder he fucked Penny until he suddenly tensed as he exploded.

"Don't stop yet, Craig."

He kept fucking her and Kris kept fucking him, keeping him hard until Penny finally had another orgasm. She made him clean her up, licking up all the semen that had seeped out. The whole time, Kris continued fucking his ass until he was done. She finally pulled out and Craig got up and left the room. Penny and Kris went in and showered together, making sure to clean each other's pussy completely.

"Well, now we know the answer about him getting fucked in the ass. You need a strappy of your own to use if you ever feel like fucking him. And I think we are almost ready for the next step."

"The guy?"

"The guy. I can arrange for you to meet him whenever you are ready, and as I said, if you want a practice run with him, or with the three of us, I can arrange that. You need to be comfortable with him before you bring him home."

Jessy_Ross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jessy_Ross

"Okay. Why don't you see if we can meet up sometime this weekend? I have to open on Saturday and work until the bank closes at 2."

"Let me give him a call then and see what he says."

Kris called her up a few days later and said it was all set for Saturday afternoon at her place. He would also bring one of his friends for her to meet who would be willing to go to the next step and fuck Craig too. "He can either stay and we can make it a party, or leave after you meet him. He is okay with either option."

"And you know both these guys well?"

"Ryan and I have hooked up a number of times and trust me, he knows what he is doing. I have met Brandon at a sex party and though we didn't have sex, I watched him with a few people, and he has some mad skills. I don't think either guy will disappoint you."

Saturday morning, Penny told Craig not to expect her until late or maybe not even until morning. She packed a few things in an overnight bag just in case and left for work. After work, she headed over to Kris's condo, stopping on the way to pick up some wine and a couple of appetizers. Both guys were already there when she arrived and after introductions, they sat around for a while eating and getting to know each other. Ryan was built like a swimmer, with blonde hair and blue eyes. Brandon was muscular, about six foot two and very dark skinned.

The two guys sat on either side of Penny and both were giving her a lot of attention. It wasn't too long before they had her half-naked and their own shirts off. Kris suggested they move to the bedroom. Once there, everyone quickly removed whatever clothing they still had on and paired off. Ryan started with Penny and Brandon started fucking Kris. Then both guys fucked Penny while Kris straddled Brandon's face and made out with Penny. After both guys came, the girls licked them clean, then cleaned each other.

"I think they will both be perfect."

"I knew you would like them."

They discussed arrangements for when they each would come over and what would happen. When all the arrangements had been made, the two guys left. Penny and Kris ordered a pizza and watched a movie, then played around for a while before falling asleep in each other's arms.

The following Wednesday, shortly after Penny got home, Ryan pulled up in front of the house. She let him in and they went up to the bedroom. She knew Craig would be home anytime, so they got undressed and lay down on the bed. Ryan started caressing her and sucking on her tits. He slid a finger inside her making her shiver in response. She heard the garage door open and Craig call out to her when he got inside.

"Hey, where are you? Whose car is that in front of the house?"

"I'm up in the bedroom."

They heard him coming up the stairs. Penny got on all fours and Ryan crawled up behind her, quickly penetrating her dripping wet cunt. She moaned at the action. He was both longer and thicker than Craig and filled her completely.

"Another girlfriend, I supp…"

He walked in to see Ryan pounding into his wife and hear her moans. Ryan pushed his thumb into her ass as Craig walked in.

"What the fuck is this?"

"What does it look like, man? I'm satisfying your wife. Something that you apparently can't do. Why don't you sit down and watch how it's done?"

Craig just stood in the doorway with his mouth open.

"Oh, either sit down and watch or go away, Craig. This guy… uhm, sorry, what was your name again?"

"Ryan, doll."

"Ryan and I are too busy to tend to your pouting."

For a minute Craig just stood there watching, then he walked over to the chair and sat down. Ryan had one hand on her cheek with his thumb still inside her. He reached under her with his other hand and massaged her clit. He was pounding her so hard, the headboard was banging into the wall. Her moans got louder as she got closer until the orgasm hit her like an electric shock.

"FUUUCK, YEA!!"

Ryan quickly removed his thumb and pulled out of her, then thrust his shaft deep into her ass all at once. He grabbed her hips and pulled her into him with each stroke. Her body trembled as her orgasm continued. Finally, Ryan pulled her into him and held her there as he released his load into her ass.

"You're the best, doll. That was great!"

He pulled out of her and sat on the edge of the bed. He dressed and put on his shoes, then stood up and pulled up his pants. He made a show of tucking in his still semi-hard cock as he pulled the zipper up carefully. He winked at Craig,

"Gotta be careful with the manhood."

Penny had collapsed on the bed and was just lying there as he walked out the bedroom door.

"I'll just show myself out, doll. Let me know if you wanna hook up again."

Penny finally got up off the bed and went in the bathroom.

"I'm going to shower, Craig, and I don't feel like cooking. Why don't you go order something for dinner?"

Craig got up and went downstairs. By the time Penny was done with her shower, dressed and went downstairs, Craig said the food should be there soon. He had set the table already, and when the food came, they ate in silence. After they were done, Penny cleared the table and put the leftovers in the fridge. Craig went into the family room to watch TV; Penny went out onto the deck and called Kris to tell her what had happened.

"So I guess the next step would be Brandon, but I think I want to wait and see what happens, see if we finally get back to a decent sex life."

"From what you have told me and what I have seen, I doubt that is going to happen, but I understand your need to be sure. I just hope if you do get back to some sort of normalcy, we can still keep seeing each other. But I will understand if we can't. I won't be happy about it, but I will understand."

When two weeks went by and Craig had not touched her, nor said a word, she decided it was time to bring in Brandon. This time, she wanted Kris to be there as well. She called Kris and she made the arrangements for Brandon and her to come over. This time Penny told Craig ahead of time that Kris was coming over and bringing a friend. Craig was going to watch them and do whatever he was told to do and if he didn’t like it, he could always leave. He said nothing, but when the day came, Craig was there. When Kris and Brandon showed up, he followed them up to the bedroom. Kris told him to strip and sit in the chair where Kris and Penny tied him up nice and tight.

Kris and Penny started playing with each other, while Brandon stood watching and stroking his cock. Then he walked over to the bed and Penny took his cock into her mouth. She worked up and down until he was hard, then got into a 69 position with Kris. Brandon slid in behind her and slipped two fingers into her pussy, fucking her with them before adding a third finger, stretching her open. He then pushed his thick black cock into her wet pussy slowly until he was fully inside her. Urged on by her moans, he began fucking her in earnest.

Each time he thrust into her, Penny pushed into Kris, licking and sucking her clit and pushing two fingers inside her. Kris was the first one to explode in an orgasm, then Penny careened over the edge feeling the first hot strings of jizz deep inside her. Before he finished cumming, he pulled out and immediately pushed into Penny’s ass, depositing the rest of his seed there and prolonging Penny’s orgasm. They finally collapsed into a heap and lay there for a few minutes.

The Kris got up and untied Craig. Penny told him to come over and clean her up. He climbed onto the bed and started licking her clean. Kris was sucking Brandon’s cock and he was getting hard again. He crawled up behind Craig and added some saliva to the end of his cock, and wet a couple of fingers. He pushed the fingers inside Craig’s ass. Before Craig could protest, Penny pulled his head tighter into her pussy and Kris began stroking his cock. When Brandon pushed his shaft inside Craig, Kris felt his cock harden.

Craig was working hard to get Penny to cum and it wasn’t long before she did. Brandon kept sliding in and out, and between that and Kris stroking his cock, he soon came as well. Brandon let loose a smaller load of jizz into his ass before pulling out. Craig was sent to the guest room, and Kris, Brandon and Penny fell asleep all tangled together. In the morning, they got up and showered, dressed and went downstairs. Brandon left and Kris and Penny made some breakfast.

“Well, we shall see what happens now, Penny.”

“I actually felt bad for Craig last night. I don’t think I can do that to him again, Kris. I think I need to give him one more chance to get back to what we had. I hope you understand. I don’t know what that will mean for us, but I will tell you as soon as I know.”

“I understand, but know that I love you.”

Kris left and Penny went into the guest bedroom where Craig was still asleep. Penny woke him and they talked. Craig said very little, just sat and listened. Over a month went by, and nothing was changing. Finally, Craig said he just couldn’t bring himself to touch her anymore. He still loved her, but he hated what he had become. Penny admitted she was not really happy with things as they were either.  After some discussion, they both agreed the best option was to split up. Until they could sell the house, they would sleep in separate beds and split chores. Other than meals, they would just avoid each other as much as possible.

After their talk, Penny called Kris to tell her what had happened. They had not spoken since that night. She told Kris that she would be looking for a new place soon, but that she wanted to see her again.

"I had just about given up hope that you would call me, and I am sorry about what has happened. I know how you feel about divorce. But I am happy you called. Why don't we meet at Paesano's for a drink Thursday evening around 7?"

"Okay, that sounds like a plan. See you then."

Penny did not see Kris's car when she got to the bar, so she went inside to wait for her. About five minutes later, Kris walked in with a big smile and holding one hand behind her back. Kris spotted her and ran up to her, giving her a big kiss on the lips. then she pulled her hand from behind her back and handed her a single red rose.

"What's this for?"

"It was exactly one year ago today that we met right here. Second best day of my life."

"What's the best day?"

"Today is because you are back in it."

Not long after, Penny moved in with Kris. After the divorce was final, and all the financials were settled, they bought a house together. While they sometimes partied with a couple of guys, they became exclusive with each other as far as other girls were involved. Penny never looked back on the marriage. Until she had met Kris, she had not realized how unhappy she had been. On the second anniversary of the day they met, Penny gave Kris two red roses, held together with an engagement ring.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments