Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Julie and the Snowstorm

"Wife hitches a ride home with two guys after a party, gets more than she bargained for."

21
4 Comments 4
9.0k Views 9.0k
3.7k words 3.7k words

It’s not even like we really needed the money; we were doing fine, but my wife Julie decided she’d find a part-time job to earn a little extra cash for the Christmas season. She looked all around and finally found a greenhouse and gift shop that needed somebody to run the register. This is one of those places where you can get your Christmas tree and all the decorations at the same time. Julie worked inside, and there were a couple burly young guys outside helping people haul their tree to their car. Besides Julie and the big burly guys, there were a couple young women who also ran the register and the owners, a nice older couple.

After the holiday season, the owners held a party for all of the employees and their significant others. I was out of town on a work trip so Julie decided she’d go alone. It was a pretty typical family business affair, a turkey dinner and a small serve-yourself open bar. Julie got there early to help set up, had a glass of wine and noticed it was snowing a little. During dinner, she had a couple more glasses of wine and while nobody was paying any attention it started snowing harder. After dinner, there were some games and a gift swap. The wine had helped Julie get loosened up and spent most of the gift swap flirting with the two burly guys, Ryan and Jim. Neither of them had brought dates to the party and she figured it was just a little harmless fun. The guys shared an apartment and were both working hard to put themselves through college. Between work and school neither had much time for girls or really any relaxation, and they told Julie how happy they were that she was there to hang out with them.

Finally, it was time to head home, Julie helped with the cleanup and was given two leftover bottles of wine for her troubles. That was when she discovered her car wouldn’t start, and even if it did, with the amount of snow that had fallen, she’d be lucky to make it even halfway home. Ryan pointed out that he had a big four-wheel-drive truck and would be happy to give Julie a lift. We live a couple towns over, which is normally around a twenty-minute ride. With all the snow and its bald tires, Ryan’s four-wheel drive was having a tough time staying on the road. After a couple miles everybody knew they were in trouble. Fortunately, the guys lived just a little farther along and Jim suggested Julie could come hang out at their apartment until the weather cleared a little and they could make the drive safely. Julie agreed, worst case she could crash on their couch and go home in the morning.

The guys live in a typical bachelor pad; it was mostly clean and stocked with beer but that’s about it. They do have a big TV and cabinet full of DVDs though, and since it was still pretty early Julie suggested they watch a movie. She opened one of the bottles of wine and each of the guys grabbed a beer. After half an hour trying to decide what to watch Julie jumped up and went to the DVD cabinet “Look, I’ll just pick one randomly and we’ll watch whatever we get.” The guys agreed so she stuck out her arm and grabbed the first DVD case her hand rested on. Without looking at the box she popped the DVD in the player, strode to the couch and plopped down between the guys. Ryan and Jim shared a look.

“Are you sure about this?” Ryan asked

“Sure, why not?” Julie replied

“Well we do have some, uhhh, adult DVDs,” Jim answered.

“Yeah, so what? We’re all adults.”

The guys shrugged and turned on the DVD. It was, as they had hinted, a porno but, unlike some, it actually had a little plot and Julie found herself getting into the story. After the first sex scene, she noticed the guys shifting around a little bit and realized she was feeling a little tingle between her legs. She poured another glass of wine, “You guys want anything?” she was met with hungry stares, “Another beer I mean?” she smiled. Both guys grinned and Julie headed to the fridge. When she got back, a busty young woman on screen was laying on her back being pounded by a young buck. Julie handed the guys their beers and settled in again. “She’s hot, I love her big tits.” The guys' heads snapped around like they were on springs.

“You what?” Ryan asked.

“Oh yeah, I’m totally a titty girl,” Julie replied.

“But you’re married?”

“So? My husband is into it. Who wouldn’t want a bi wife?”

“Have you ever?” Jim let the question hang in the air.

“Oh sure,” Julie replied, “we hooked up with our friend once.”

“What was that like?”

“Super hot, she was great in bed and I loved watching them together.”

“So you let your husband?” Ryan asked.

“Oh sure, he did her doggie style while I laid underneath her and played with her boobs."

“Wow, I had no idea.” Jim seemed impressed, Julie grinned.

“There's a lot you don’t know about me.”

“So how do you set something like that up?” the movie was ignored now, this was a much more interesting subject.

“We didn’t, it just happened. She was into it, we were into it and the next thing I knew we were all in the shower together.”

“Wow.”

Julie took a big sip of her wine, she felt the tingling between her legs grow, the wetness beginning to seep. It felt naughty to be here watching this movie with these two guys, telling them her secrets. She was getting excited, wondering how far she should let things go.

The movie continued and the next scene featured two men and a woman. “Have you ever tried that before?” Jim asked.

“Nope, but we’ve talked about it,” Julie replied, “it’s hard to find a situation where everything is just right.” Onscreen things moved slowly, the woman seducing the two men. On a whim, Julie unbuttoned the top button of her blouse, then the next. It was warm in the room and she still wasn’t showing much skin. A few minutes later the woman on screen had removed her top and was being pawed by the men, Julie opened another button. Now she was showing some cleavage, one more button and her bra would be visible. She waited until the woman on screen had removed her panties before she opened that button; her lacy pink bra was now on show to two guys she barely knew. The guys were stealing glances at her and Julie was loving the attention. On screen, the woman was alternating sucking two cocks while Julie was wondering what that would feel like. Slowly she opened one more button; her bra covered breasts were now completely on display, and the guys were having a hard time not being obvious in their attentions.

“Is it warm in here or is it just me?” Julie asked.

“It is kind of warm in here,” Ryan replied, he’d been wearing a sweatshirt which he now removed.

Julie grinned,“Yeah, maybe I’ll just take this off,” she said. It was game on and she wanted the guys to know it. Her shirt came completely off and her lacy pink bra was now all between her and the guys.

Glancing around, Julie realized that the guys had been shifting around earlier to conceal trouser tents which were now growing in response to her actions. She put a hand on each guy’s thigh, “It’s so nice of you guys to let me stay here tonight.” Nobody missed that she now intended to stay the night or that she was now inches away from two hard cocks. “I wonder if there's something I could do to show you my appreciation?” She had no idea why she’d just said that, the words had come from her unbidden. She’d been enjoying teasing the guys a little but had now raised the stakes.

“Oh, that's okay,” said Ryan, “we don’t need anything.” That wasn’t good enough for Julie, she was committed now, her hands shifted a little ways up each thigh.

“Come on, there must be something I could do?”

“Umm, I’m sure you could think of something,” said Jim. Julie smiled and slid her hand up and down each thigh.

“Yeah, you’re probably right.” She slid her hands to each guy’s crotch, “Hmm, what do we have here?” Finding two hard cocks she stroked them slowly. “Working as hard as you do there must be some tension built up in here.” Ryan was breathing hard, Jim just groaned, neither seemed capable of speech. Julie turned to Ryan raising her lips to his, they shared a kiss before she turned to Jim and repeated the action. She struggled with two zippers trying to open them both at the same time until the guys came to her aid. With the zippers released she fished around inside their pants, extracted two hard cocks and stroked them slowly. “I definitely sense some tension in you guys, maybe I can help you with it.”

Julie leaned over Ryan and kissed his dick slowly working her lips around the tip and head. She licked around his glans and slowly slid her lips down his shaft, then she reversed course until her lips were on the tip again. She bobbed her head, gently sucking him while her other hand stroked Jim. Ryan gently held Julie’s head while Jim took the initiative and unclipped her bra. She shrugged the bra straps off her shoulders and took her hands off the guys' dicks long enough to drop her bra on the floor without ever taking her lips from Ryan’s cock. With her bra out of the way, Julie shifted position slightly so Jim could reach her breasts while she sucked Ryan. She moaned quietly while Jim squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples. Taking her hand off Jim’s cock she pushed her ass back at him. He grabbed her ass through her jeans and slid a hand between her thighs. Julie moaned louder and Jim reached for the button on her jeans. She was torn at this point, she’d never intended to take things this far and even when she got their dicks out she figured she’d just suck the guys off and that would be that. Now the burning in her loins was suggesting another ending, one that involved two guys pounding her.

PetitAsianMharga
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PetitAsianMharga

Her lust wouldn’t be denied, Julie could feel her pussy starting to drip and soak her panties, she allowed Jim to undo her pants. Still not releasing Ryan’s dick, she stood and Jim slid her pants and panties down off her legs. She knelt on the sofa and Jim got behind her and began licking her pussy. His tongue dipped into her soaking wet honey hole, making Julie moan around Ryan’s dick. He might not have a lot of experience licking pussy but he was willing and enthusiastic. Julie slipped a hand between her legs to play with her clit while Jim pumped his tongue in and out of her hole.

“This isn’t bad,” Julie thought “I’ll get Jim to make me cum and I’ll suck both of them off, everybody’s happy.” Jim had other intentions though. He took his lips from Julie and slipped a finger into her, and slowly pumping he,r she moaned louder and kept up her assault on her clit. She never noticed him removing his trousers. Then, before she knew what was happening Jim slipped his dick into her sopping wet pussy. Julie loves being ridden from behind and instantly forgot about just sucking the guys off, she pushed back, sliding Jim’s hard rod fully into her pussy. He bottomed out with a grunt and immediately started pumping as she moaned around Ryan’s cock still stuck in her mouth.

Just like that, she was in the infamous “finger cuffs” and loving it. She loves getting fucked and she loves sucking cock, the stimulation of both at the same time was driving her wild. Jim pounded her pussy like a man who hadn’t fucked for years which was quite possibly true. After a few minutes he slowed. “You want to try some of this?” he asked Ryan.

“Sure.” They spun her around and suddenly Julie was licking her own pussy juice off Jim’s dick while Ryan penetrated her pussy. Julie has always been embarrassed about tasting herself with me, but she had no problem then. The guys had released her inner slut and Julie was slobbering all over Jim’s dick with wild abandon. Her pussy was singing from all the attention, and it wasn’t long before she moaned her way through a mind bending orgasm.

She called a break then and drank some more wine. The guys looked a little sheepish. She grinned at them, “That was hot. Which one of you has the bigger bed?” Ryan’s double was bigger than Jim’s twin so they moved into his room. Julie laid on her back and invited Ryan to give it to her some more. He climbed onto her and slipped his cock into her dripping hole, Julie wrapped her legs around him and pulled him into her, setting the pace. Jim knelt by her head so she licked and sucked on his balls while slowly stroking his shaft. It wasn’t long before Ryan started to slow down.

He looked worried, “I don’t think we have any condoms.” Julie laughed,

“Shoot it in me, I love cum in my pussy.”

“Really?” he asked.

“Sure, we’ve gone this far, why not?”

Ryan shrugged and resumed the assault on Julie’s hole for another minute before he couldn’t handle it anymore. With a moan and one final thrust, he unloaded into Julie’s hole. It was a big load that he’d clearly been saving up for a long time. When he pulled out, cum poured out of Julie’s pussy. Julie immediately rolled over and dragged Jim in behind her. She’d been close to orgasm before Ryan had stopped short. Jim didn’t seem to mind sloppy seconds and stuffed his meat into her now sopping wet pussy. It wasn’t thirty seconds before Julie started cumming. Jim slowed down but Julie cried out, “Keep fucking me!” Followed by, “I want your cum in my pussy so bad.” She continued to beg him to cum in her as he fucked her and it wasn’t long before his huge sperm load went to join Ryan’s in her womb.

Ryan got Julie a towel and she wiped up what seemed like a gallon of cum that was spilling from her pussy. “I guess you guys haven’t gotten any for awhile, huh?” she asked. They both shook their heads. Julie grabbed one of Ryan’s buttondown shirts and headed into the bathroom to clean up. When she got back, the guys had put on shorts and shirts. She stood before them with Ryan’s shirt held closed by only one button and just barely covering her. “I think we can all fit in one bed if I’m in the middle.” Jim took one for the team and admitted that they’d probably all be more comfortable if he slept in his own bed. Julie rewarded him with kisses before he bade her goodnight. Julie cuddled close with Ryan. Kissing him, she directed his free hand to rest on her ass. “It’s been a long time since I’ve spent the night with another man.”

“Will your husband be mad at you?” Ryan asked.

“More jealous that he didn’t get to play, too.” she replied, “he’s been wanting to watch me get fucked.” Julie realized that Ryan’s dick was rapidly making a tent in the blankets, she reached down and gave it a stroke. “I take it you liked playing with me?” He sure did and was plenty capable of playing some more, Julie rolled on top of him and slipped his rod into her pussy. Trying to be quiet, Julie slowly worked Ryan in and out of her wet hole. She offered her breasts to him and he sucked her rock hard nipples.

Sitting up, she unhooked the one button holding Ryan’s shirt on her and dropped it beside the bed. She rode him as her orgasm built. It started with her toes twitching and ended with her body bent backwards. Her pussy squeezed Ryan’s dick hard and even having already cum once, he couldn’t resist dumping another load into her. She collapsed onto him, gasping for breath, her legs shaking but still managing to gently pump Ryan’s dick in and out of her hole, milking every last drop from him. Finally, she rested. “I can’t believe what's come over me tonight, I’ve never behaved like this before.”

“I’m just glad I had the bigger bed” Ryan replied.

“Oh shit, that's right, I should go see Jim, he must have heard us, poor guy is probably jerking off thinking about you getting all the pussy.”

Jim’s room is directly across the hall from Ryan’s. Julie passed from one room to the other, feeling Ryan’s cum dripping down her legs. As predicted, Jim was in his bed stroking himself. Julie quickly crossed the room to his bed, “Let me help you with that.” She pulled back the sheets, revealing Jim totally naked with his hard cock standing proud. “I don’t want you to think I was playing favorites.” She slid into bed next to Jim and took over stroking him. She rubbed her tits in Jim’s face and then rolled on her side “Stick it in me, Jim.” he wasted no time complying and once again Julie was getting fucked. “Damn I love being a slut,” she admitted, “you guys do me so good.” She reached behind and grabbed Jim’s hand bringing it to her breast, “Pull my nipple.” She squeezed his fingers hard and pulled his hand away from her breast stretching the nipple. She moaned and squeezed Jim’s dick with her pussy, “It hurts so good.”

Jim bit her lightly on the neck. “You like that?” She moaned her assent and he pulled harder on her nipple, his other hand sweeping around to her neck. “You like it rough, don’t you?” He shoved his dick hard into her and she gave a little yelp. His fingers closed around her neck reducing her airflow. Julie was a little scared but also strangely exhilarated. Her pussy responded with a gush. Jim replaced his fingers around her neck with the crook of his arm, the pressure on her windpipe increased and she found it increasingly difficult to breathe. Her pussy was now leaking like a faucet.

Jim climbed on top of her, slowly pumping his meat into her hole, Julie savored the sensations and ran her hands up and down his back. Occasionally she'd grab his ass and pull him into her, encouraging him to keep working her pussy. Julie rolled so Jim was on his back and spun around to ride him in reverse cowgirl giving him a great view of her round ass cheeks. She bounced on him for a while until, inevitably, it was too much for Jim and he unloaded his hot seed deep into her. Julie released her grip on his dick and lay beside him. They cuddled and kissed for a while longer until they both fell asleep.

She awoke again hours later to find herself alone in Jim’s bed completely naked, her pussy still oozing a dribble of cum. She could smell coffee and bacon and could see that someone had laid out her clothes and a towel on a chair near the bed. As she left the bed, she could see the open door to the bathroom and since it was unoccupied she grabbed the towel and hit the shower. The hot water soothed her aching muscles and washed away the last vestiges of last night’s adventure. After she showered, she found another of Ryan’s button-down shirts, this one flannel and a pair of his clean socks and padded into the kitchen. The guys were both fully dressed in jeans and tee shirts with breakfast waiting for her on the table. They ate in silence, Ryan and Jim occasionally glancing at each other uncomfortably. Julie looked from one to the other, “What's up guys, why so glum?” the guys both kind of shrugged, Jim broke their silence

“I guess we’re both kind of worried about how you’d react to, well, you know.”

“What, the fact that you both fucked me silly last night?”

Jim turned bright red. “Uhh, yeah, that’d be it.”

Julie grinned. “I didn’t do anything last night that I didn’t want to do, you guys didn’t force me into anything.” both Jim and Ryan exhaled heavily, it was like they’d been worried Julie was going to accuse them of rape or something.

After breakfast, Julie slipped back into her own clothes and helped the guys clean the snow off Ryan’s truck. The piled in and on instinct went back and tried to jump starting Julie’s car. It fired right up and everybody headed home knowing that this would be one Christmas party they’d be sure to remember.

 

Published 
Written by aa1971
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments