Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Leave The Ring On

"Every Friday she went shopping and all she ever came back with was cum........."

99
86 Comments 86
17.1k Views 17.1k
636 words 636 words

"I'm going shopping, Babe, I'll be back soon," Fiona said before kissing the top of her husband's head as he continued playing some sort of video game.

She shook her head as she almost tripped over a pile of empty Code Reds that lay haphazardly on the floor. She looked down at her phone and smiled before getting into her car and driving to her usual Friday night destination.

It was a seedy-looking out of the way motel. In the beginning, she had wanted it this way so Sean wouldn't find out but now she actually wondered if she would care if he did, or even if he would. He never even noticed that half the time she didn't come back with anything.

She met Damian on Sunday also. When she realized that one day a week of hard throbbing cum filled poundings wouldn't be enough she suddenly had the urge to go religious, something she knew Sean would never go for, and besides, it gave him more time for his video games.

It wasn't a complete lie. She was down on her knees worshipping at the altar of Damian's giant cock before he baptized her with his cum.

Sean would always ask how she felt after church. "Feel anymore saved?" he would say before cracking up.

"I feel blessed," she always replied.

He was starting to really piss her off, though, and she decided that when she officially decided to end it she would come home and sit her cum filled cunt on his face and demand he eats it out of her. If he did maybe she would stick around a little longer. If he got mad about it then she would just pack her shit and go live with Damian. Either way, it didn't matter.

Fiona got out of her car and went to the door, and was hardly inside when Damian began stripping her clothes off before pushing her onto the bed. He fucked her raw and hard, pounding her starving cunt mercilessly, his hand wrapped around her throat squeezing tightly as his cock rocketed in and out.

Fiona loved how each time he fucked her, he fucked her like it was the first and possibly last time. His passion and lust never wavered. In fact, it only seemed to become more intense. At first, they had been careful, using condoms, and then they both wanted and needed more. She realized the risks she was taking and that just added to the pleasure of the deed.

Damian grunted and groaned as the bedsprings sang out their familiar tune from under them and the headboard hit the already fuck damaged walls.

He squeezed a little more, then released, allowing her screams and moans to escape.

"Fuck your married whore cunt," Fiona muttered lustfully as his cock buried deeper and harder inside of her.

"Take it, you dirty fucking cheating slut," he groaned out as he continued hammering inside of her.

Fiona knew they were both on the edge of cumming and it would just be the first of many for the night before she went home and crawled into bed next to her husband with her pussy full of cum.

"Squirt all over my cock. Cum harder than you ever have with your husband," he growled.

That was all it took. Her body shook and writhed as her cunt muscles tightened around his throbbing cock before releasing and gushing like a fountain bathing his cock and balls in her juices.

She felt him slam in one more time before his cock began shooting inside of her, filling her pussy with his thick hot cum.

Damian reached for her hand and looked, studying it for a moment. 

"You should start leaving your wedding ring on when we fuck," he said with a sly grin.

SCARLETHMILLER1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SCARLETHMILLER1

Published 
Written by ScreamQueen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments