Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My name is Veronique, so named because my mother spent her last year of High School billeted with a French family in Tahiti, and she named me after their youngest daughter. 

My mother and father met in high school and left when they turned sixteen to get jobs and save some money for their big OE to Europe. At eighteen, they were on a boat to England and based themselves in London, as it was easier to get a three-year working permit there. But their intention was always to spend as much time as they could in France as they had good contacts from the family my mother had met in Tahiti.

In their third year away, I was conceived, in a small town called Marly-le-Roi, a suburb of Paris, hence my middle name Marly. My parents returned home to New Zealand for my birth. And my father got a job with a local car dealership as a mechanic. A good job but not especially well paid, and so I was brought up in a small house in a modest suburb of Auckland.

I had a very normal upbringing; my parents were always open and honest with my younger brother and me. They were an attractive couple, especially my mother. They had been hippies when they were young, and my father still had long hair and wore tie-dye tee shirts and baggy jeans.

My mother spoke both French and English to my brother and me from the day we were born. So no surprise that I topped that subject when I attended secondary school. I was not too shabby in most of my other subjects as well.

I was among the last of my friends to develop. But by my sixteenth birthday, my petite frame was sporting some decent curves, and I began to notice boys. I was in my final year of secondary school and had a large circle of friends. That year, the big topic of conversation amongst us girls was about boys. And especially about sex with boys. My best friend, Tania, had lost her virginity after the school ball. The rest of us girls were all pretty envious of her. However, we noted that although she raved about how good it was, the guy that took her cherry did not ask her for a date again, and he broadcast their liaison to all his mates. That was a life lesson for many of us.

In my early teens, I was a skinny little waif, only 5'2", with olive skin and long black hair. Some of my father's friends made a scene about how pretty I was; the attention embarrassed me. But by my seventeenth birthday, my hips and breasts were well developed, and I started receiving unwanted attention from more than just dads friends. Some of it was irritating, one of them being a seventh-form teacher whom my friends reckoned had a crush on me.

At the end of that year, when I left school, at least another half dozen girls in my class had lost their virginity. My girlfriends were always on to me, making hints about it being time I lost mine. But I was in no hurry. However, I constantly checked out the guys and pondered who would be a good prospect.

My parents had taken me to church every Sunday for as long as I can remember. Neither was very religious, but my mother said we kids had to go so that we could make up our own opinions. But by my mid-teens, I was questioning what was taught at youth group and began missing the odd Sunday. But I didn't give it up altogether, as my friends and I enjoyed the dances they held every second Saturday night.

It was a confusing time in life; half the people I knew were telling me, No! The other half tried getting me to join their 'get rid of your virginity'-club. The most confusing, though, was my youth group at our church. It seemed ironic to me that my girlfriends in the bible group were the ones losing their virginity. Yet the leaders told us every Sunday to save ourselves for marriage and not become fallen women!

Halfway through that year, I started seeing a boy from the bible group called Adam. I had known him forever, and he seemed as good a bet as any if I wanted to experiment with sex. From the day I first wore a bra, he had pressed me about going out with him (sleeping with him), which put me off. But after a few months of his persisting, I finally agreed to go a bit further than the light foreplay we had tried on some dates. I laid out some ground rules, though. I made him promise to wear a condom and pull out when he came. There were all these stories about condom busting and young girls getting pregnant. And most importantly, I made him swear that he would tell no if I let him.

Two days later, he approached me with three condoms in his hand. 

"Why did you buy three?" I exclaimed. "You're not doing it three times!"

He blurted out, "I went to the chemist and said I needed condoms, and the lady sold me a packet of three. Don't know if you can buy one; I just paid and hot-footed it out of the shop."

It was just as well that he did buy three, as the first time we tried, he came putting the condom on. I let him play with my tits but went home very frustrated.

A week later, we tried again. I think Adam got it in this time, but again he came too soon; another condom was wasted. He blamed it on me, said I was too pretty, and that he never had this problem with any other girls. Which was a joke, as I knew he'd not been with any other girls.

A couple of days later, we tried for the third time. He said he had things sorted and should be okay. 'Nope!' Useless again; this time, I knew he had it in me, though, as it hurt, and I had blood in my knickers. But again, he came before I even came close to having any good feelings. I didn't bother to try with him again, he did ask me out, but I had an excuse ready every time he asked.

Soon after I stopped seeing Adam, my mother had a heart-to-heart with me about sex. She must have had a clue I was starting to experiment. I admitted to her that I had tried sex with Adam. I expected her to be disappointed and lecture me. But instead, she just exclaimed, "Well, you held off much longer than I did. I had better see about getting you on the pill."

Without thinking, I opened my mouth and said, "But you and Dad didn't meet until you were nineteen?"

"Oh, there were many before your dad," she said, suddenly placing her hand over her mouth, realising what she had just admitted.

We had the most open talk I had ever had with my mother. I told her about how useless Adam had been. She told me she had had a lot of guys like that and told me not to be in a hurry, as the right guy would come along.

A few days later, she took me to her doctor. He asked me some awkward questions and then sent me home with a prescription for the pill. I think I was the last of my friends to go on it.

I finished my school year with a scholarship to Auckland University and a full-time job as a laboratory technician. The laboratory freed up time for me to attend all my lectures.

A few months later, one of the girls I worked with introduced me to Maximilian; everyone called him Max. He was twenty-five and seemed so mature and in control. He was a medical rep, quite handsome and worldly-wise. On our second date, we had it off in the back of his station wagon. My first orgasm! With a guy! I was in love.

 But the bastard didn't ring for two weeks afterwards, and I felt used and got pretty down in the dumps. I talked to my mother about him, which was great; she was so understanding. She gave me good advice about guys like him who only wanted one-night stands. So I resolved to give him the bum's rush if he ever bothered to call again.

However, when he did call two weeks later, he gave me the excuse that he had lost my number and was out of town with work. He had contacted my work friend and got the number from her as soon as he got back in town. He was so sheepish and guilt-ridden that I forgave him, and we arranged another date.

The next day at work, I asked the girl that had introduced us about her giving Max my number again and was not surprised to hear that she hardly knew him and that he had not called her. It must have been the thought of sex, addling my brain because I convinced myself it must have been my mistake.

We went out that Friday night, and sure enough, parked on the way home, he had me over in the back of his car with my knickers around my ankles again. The orgasm this time was even better, and again I thought it was love. Especially as he was so charming afterwards and apologised to me for coming so quickly. He said I was the most beautiful girl he had been with, and I made him come too fast. (Where had I heard that before?) I wasn't concerned about his staying power; he had lasted ten times longer than Adam had.

But over the next couple of months, he kept messing me around. He always had excuses and treated me like a queen when we were out, and the sex got better and better. But I never could arrange anything, as I never knew when he would call.

Then I met another guy through work, Gabriel, and we started meeting for lunch most workdays. He was handsome and caring, but I was cautious and took things very slowly with him. Finally, on the second week of lunching with him, I agreed to go out on an actual date. Auckland's Anniversary weekend was only a week away, and I told Gabriel I would call it off with Max and for him to choose somewhere for us to go.

But the following Monday, Max called around to our house. I arrived home to find him sitting and drinking beer with my father. He had come around to ask my parents if he could take me away on a yacht for the Anniversary weekend with his friends.

I listened as my dad asked questions about the competency of the guys sailing it, how big and safe the yacht was, whether we would have lifejackets, etc. And before I knew it, I was nodding and all sorted to go sailing.

When Max left, I had second thoughts; doubts flooded my head. I knew I should have declined and was meant to have called it quits. I felt I had been railroaded into the trip. But on the other hand, I had never been on a yacht, and listening to him selling it to my parents, the trip sounded exciting. I told myself that as there were others on the boat, I should be able to avoid his advances and not let him sleep with me. I had heard him assure my father I would have a bunk alone.

He was to pick me up around 7:30 am the following Friday. I suddenly realised I needed to ask at work for the Friday and the Tuesday off work. And that this could be a problem, as it was a long weekend, and me being one of the newest staff members, maybe everyone else at work wanted those days off.

On Monday, putting on my most humble look, I asked the boss about time off and was relieved to be told it was not a problem. I already had half a dozen days of holiday owing. And no one else was taking time off.

Then I had the awkward task of calling Gabriel to tell him our date was off. I had to tell him a white lie about who I was going with, which left me feeling guilty as hell when I hung up.

—-

Friday morning, I was up at 5:30, packing and asking my dad for help with everything I would need on a boat. Dad helped me pack stuff I would never have thought of. But I ensured he didn't see the small white bikini I had bought, especially for the weekend. I had two swimsuits: one was a bikini that was well past its used-by date, the other was a one-piece, and having checked out online about sailing, I saw that all the girls on yachts were wearing skimpy bikinis. So one of my friends took me shopping and talked me into a bikini that was very much outside my comfort zone. It was so brief. Especially the top, which hardly contained my breasts.

On the way to the boat, I quizzed Max about how many others were going with us. I was alarmed to find that there were just two other guys. Mates off his that I had never met and that I was to be the only girl. I wanted to tell him to turn around and take me home, but I couldn't pluck up the courage. The thought of all the friends I had said about the trip and having to explain to my parents made me keep quiet.

When we got to Halfmoon Bay Marina, I was relieved to find two handsome guys waiting for us. Max introduced them as Ryker, who owned the yacht, and his mate, Aaron. They both made me welcome, helped me aboard, showed me where to stow my gear, etc. They were a lot older, and thankfully, I immediately felt very safe with them.

The boat was a forty-two-footer, whatever that meant. And had two bunks up in the bow, which Ryker informed me he usually had as a double bed, but seeing as I was on board, they had stowed the centre mattress, and he and Aaron would bunk up there. He showed me to the larger of the two bunks, each side of the cockpit. I was taking everything in and trying to remember all these new words. My bunk wasn't quite a double, but much wider than the one on the other side he had allocated to Max.

Soon we were underway, Ryker had me sit with him, and he showed me how he controlled the boat and what he watched for in the sails. I found him fascinating; he was very worldly-wise; he reminded me of a gypsy. Dark hair pulled back into a ponytail that hung just past the nape of his neck. He had thick dark eyelashes and a 5 o'clock shadow; well, actually, it was a little longer than that, more a very close-trimmed beard. His olive skin was burnt dark brown from being outdoors. He only had a pair of cut-off jeans and a white tee shirt with the sleeves torn off and holes in it. You could see his well-defined muscles showing through the holes in his shirt.

I also took the time to evaluate Aaron. He was around six-foot, so a couple of inches shorter than Ryker. Handsome in a rugged outdoor way. He also had olive skin and was burnt brown, and his sun-bleached blond hair was quite long. Every time I looked, he was checking me out and would smile and shyly look away.

Ryker told me we were heading for Tryphena, on Great Barrier Island, and would stay the night in the bay. But we would be having dinner ashore with friends, and on the morrow, we would sail down to the Mercury Islands for a couple of days.

Having never been to any of these places, I was very excited and quickly fell in love with sailing. It was so graceful; the boat leaned over with the wind and flowed lazily up and down the waves. Ryker picked up on my enthusiasm, soon had me on the tiller, and coached me on getting the best speed out of the boat.

It was quite mesmerising, and I found my mind wandering, evaluating who I would like to go out with if I could have the pick of the three guys. 

It was interesting to see Max in this company. He deferred to both the other guys in everything. This guy that I had thought for months was so in control and confident was a bit of a wimp around these two and jumping to do everything they said. It also didn't help my opinion of him that I had already made my mind up that our brief relationship needed to end. So he was a non-starter.

Ryker was the most dazzling but also the oldest and super confident. I felt a bit nervous around him and was worried all the time I was going to blurt out something stupid.

That left Aaron. I could tell he was interested in me but had hardly said anything. But I felt strongly attracted and wondered if I had any chance with him. I guessed he probably had a girlfriend and would keep clear of me. And it didn't help that Max was being possessive and attempting to make it clear that I was his, which was annoying me immensely.

So I sat at the helm with Ryker and took in all he was teaching me, but I made sure that every time I caught Aaron's eye, I returned his smile. I also looked for an opportunity to let slip that Max and I were not an item. In conversation, I learned that Aaron was also a Prespertarian, which was stupid as neither of us attended church anymore. But it felt nice to have something in common. I also learned that he came from quite humble beginnings, whereas Ryker had obviously come from money. I mean, he owned this fabulous yacht.

In the first few hours of sailing, I began to get a feel for the boat. We were sailing with a ten-knot breeze coming from slightly behind on the port side. I didn't know what half of this meant, but Ryker loosened the sail and told me we were running with the wind and making good time. Aaron was down below, working on the outboard for the little rubber dinghy. That was something else that enamoured me to him, as my father had always taught me engine stuff. Max finally gave up trying to vie with Ryker or Aaron for my attention and was sulking on the bow.

Ryker said he needed a piss and for me to keep the bow pointing at the end of what he told me was the Coromandel Peninsula. Then he stepped out onto the transom (a shelf on the back of the boat), unzipped and started peeing into the sea. I was shocked; I expected him to go to the toilet below.

He turned and caught me looking, "If you're going to watch, you realise I will get to watch you when you relieve yourself."

My head snapped back to the bow as his raucous laughter alerted the other two to my plight. I had taken in that his penis was impressive but knew that it being slack like that didn't tell you what it would be like when it was hard. I had seen my father and brother's penis before and Adams and Max's. However, Ryker looked more significant than any of them; this thought sent unwanted tingles racing around my groin.

"I'm not going to pee from there!" I replied, hoping my wicked thoughts were not written all across my face.

"Oh, we'll have you peeing from here before the end of this trip," he stated.

I just thought, 'You don't know me yet. I can be very stubborn.'

Around noon, we sailed into Elephant Cove on what they told me was 'Happy Jack Island'. Ryker explained that it was best to find a cove to stop for lunch, as the yacht rocked around a lot if we stopped out on open water. There was a cliff face to our left as we sailed into the cove, and Aaron pointed out an elephant on it. But it looked more like a rhinoceros to me. However, once Aaron described the shape. It was startling just how precise the elephant shape was.

Another reason for stopping at the island, they said, was they wanted to catch some fish to take to their friends for dinner. But we didn't have much luck, and as there were no bites, we just left the rods hanging over the side while we ate.

Aaron had made Vogel's bread sandwiches filled with salad, ham and cheese. They were huge, at least an inch thick; I struggled to get one in my mouth, but it was delicious. Ryker handed me a beer to wash it down; he didn't ask if I wanted one, just treated me as if I were one of the boys. I gulped it down and finished it before I was halfway through the sandwich. I was handed another without comment. 

It was interesting listening to them joking and having one another on, and I noted that Max bore the brunt of much of their humour and ribbing. And I noticed they treated him as more of an irritation than a friend.

I learned that Max lived next to Aaron until Aaron went to University. But Aaron was six years older, and they hadn't hung out together that much. However, Ryker and Aaron had met at secondary school, and he had lived with Aaron for a couple of years before they went flatting together. They told a story about setting Max up to blow up a teacher's letterbox one Guy Fawkes. So I knew Max had hung around with them when he was younger but had not seen much of them for the last eight years.

When I finished my second beer, I felt a little tipsy and was busting to go to the toilet. I whispered into Ryker's ear that I needed to go. 

He pointed at the transom and said, "You know where to go. The others won't watch, but I will, seeing as you watched me."

Then seeing the panic that crossed my face, he laughed. "Aaron, you had better show Veronique how to use the head. She's a bit nervous about dropping her shorts before us."

They all thought this was very funny. But Aaron quickly hopped up and guided me down below. At the toilet, called a 'head' - god knows why - Aaron showed me the valve that needed to be opened to get rid of the business and the other valve that needed to be opened when I started pumping it out.

I squeezed past Aaron and tried to open the bottom valve; it would not budge.

Aaron placed a hand on my hip, and his other hand brushed my breast as he leaned to help. A surge of arousal flooded my body; I blushed red, sure that he could sense my excitement at his touch.

"You don't try to open it with your wrist. Instead, keep this arm straight and use the weight of your body," he instructed me.

The valve moved quite easily once I had the correct technique, and he made me do the whole procedure again before he was satisfied enough to leave me alone. I was very hot and flushed, my mind going overboard with thoughts of his bending me over and taking me hard. What the hell was happening to me; these thoughts were very uncomfortable. It must be the sea air; that seemed to get the blame for many things.

When I stepped back on deck, I nodded to Ryker. "I understand why you guys pee off the end of the boat now. It is a bit of a hassle."

"As I said, by the end of the trip, you will not give a toss about us and will happily go off the back as well," he replied, laughing. "And we will actually not look. We will be gentlemen and give you your privacy."

"I don't think so," I replied, albeit a little less sure now.

At about 2:00 pm, we slowed around Channel Island, and Ryker started the motor. He pointed to Great Barrier Island, which he said was only an hour sailing away. I watched as Aaron ordered Max around, getting out the fishing rods and setting them up for trawling.

We did two circuits off the island and caught two kahawai, which they told me were not that great to eat when fried, etc. But when you smoked them, they were very tasty. They then changed the lures to longer silver ones while Ryker took the yacht out a little and let it drift. Aaron gave me a rod and instructed me to let the lure sink until it touched the bottom, then had me wind it up slowly.

Suddenly the rod was nearly whipped out of my hand. Aaron grabbed my hand holding the rod, then ordered me to wind like hell. There was nothing there, but he said to keep winding. Then I saw a huge fish following the lure up to the boat. It was so exhilarating, such a beautiful fish. He got me to drop the lure to the bottom again.

"This time, when it hits, jerk the rod high in the air and wind like hell. They are kingies and will chase your lure all day," he told me. "The trick is to hook one."

Max was hooting and hollering; he had one hooked. But halfway up it jerked free and took the lure with it. Then another hit, I jerked the rod up as Aaron had shown me, and it felt like I had a truck attached to the line. The line screamed out. Ryker shouted at me to wind on more brake and not to let it get in the rocks. Max was yelling for me not to lose the bloody thing. Aaron realised that I had no idea what the brake was and leaned in and wound something on the front of the winder thing.

Pandemonium. It went under the boat, everyone yelling different instructions. Aaron whispered in my ear, "Don't listen to them. Just keep winding. If you get tired, hand the line to me, and I will bring it in. I think you have a real whopper there."

That was like a red rag to a bull. No way was I going to give in. It took at least fifteen minutes to get it up to the boat. I was amazed the rod didn't break. The tip was bent almost straight into the water at times. Once I finally got it alongside, they gaffed it and hauled it aboard.

"Bloody beauty!" yelled Ryker, "Good girl, we'll keep you on."

My chest almost burst, I was so proud. It was well over a meter long.

"Has to be a thirty-pounder at least. You did bloody great," gloated Aaron. Then he proceeded to give Max shit about his girlfriend out-fishing him. Minutes later, Aaron caught one as well, and I was secretly proud to see it was smaller than mine.

Gear stowed and fish in the bin, and we set sail again. I was offered another beer but quickly declined, wanting to avoid getting sozzled and falling overboard and not too keen on tackling the 'head' more than I needed to.

An hour and a half later, about 5:00 pm, we pulled into Tryphena Harbour on Great Barrier Island. Ryker asked me to take the helm and keep the yacht pointed into the wind while they set the anchor. Then the guys all got busy, Max tying a blue and white flag to one of the runners and helping the other two bring dive gear up on deck.

When I queried the flag, I was informed it was to tell other boats to keep clear of us, as divers were in the water. I was learning more by the minute.

Soon it was just Max and me on the boat, as Ryker and Aaron disappeared under the water to get a feed off scallops. Max and I talked; he didn't know the people we would have dinner with. I learned more about the other guys and how he met Aaron when he went home to see his mom. He said he had been offered a place on this trip and had asked if he could bring me. He was full of bravado and bragging to me about the guys now that they were underwater.

InnocentCuteMiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentCuteMiss

It only seemed like ten minutes, and the guys were back, yelling for Max to reach over and grab their catch bags. They had forty scallops between them, which evidently was as many as they could take.

Then they cleaned up and launched the rubber ducky to get us and our gear ashore. A tall, bronzed hunk of a guy was waiting for us in a Department of Conservation van when we reached the beach. He was introduced to me as Tony. It took two trips to get us and the seafood ashore, and then we all piled into Tony's van and set out on a bumpy, rough gravel road to his home. 

His house was around to the left from where we had come ashore. It was quite new, perched up above Tryphena, with a great view over the whole bay.

When Tony pulled to a stop, an attractive woman of around twenty-eight walked out, hugged Aaron, shook hands with Max, and then was introduced to me as Valerie, Tony's wife. She enveloped me in a huge hug, which had my head pressed into her ample cleavage, as she was a good six inches taller than I was.

Last, of all, Valerie moved over to Ryker. She didn't just peck him on the cheek but threw her arms around him and openly kissed him passionately. I was a bit shocked to see Ryker respond just as passionately and grab her butt cheeks, lifting her off the ground. I snapped my head around to look at Tony but found him getting the fish, etc., from the van. He had to have seen them embrace and fondle but seemed totally unfazed by Ryker's actions.

I was even more confused when a seven-year-old boy ran out from the house, calling excitedly, "Dad, Dad, what have you brought me?" and wrapped his arms around Ryker.

Over the evening, I learned that Valerie had been Ryker's first girlfriend; they had known one another most of their life and had been an item for about three years after high school. She had gotten pregnant, but they had not married, and a couple of years later, she and Tony married. I wanted to ask questions and understand more but sat quietly, not wanting to appear nosey.

Once inside the house, Valerie dropped a twenty-month-old girl in my arms; it was her and Tony's daughter. She was a real cutie, not fazed in the slightest about being plopped into a stranger's arms. She reached out and grabbed a handful of hair, then tried to suck on my nose.

Ryker stood nearby watching me and called out, "Just like her mother, trying to suck on everything that sticks out."

Valerie replied, "You never complained, you bastard!" Which had everyone laughing and none louder than Tony.

I was amazed that Ryker and Valerie did not hide their past or passion for each other and that Tony was perfectly okay with it. Evidently, the three of them had grown up very close friends. This trip was certainly opening my eyes to how sheltered my upbringing had been. Wait till I get home and tell my girlfriends; they'll never believe half of what I have to say to them about my first day on a yacht.

Ryker and Valerie took over the kitchen while I played with the baby. And soon, there were some pretty appetising smells filling the house. Tony opened a bottle of wine and poured us all a glass. Max declined the wine, though, saying he didn't like it and would stick to beer.

Ryker had brought them all presents: a dozen bottles of wine for Tony, perfume and oils for Valerie, and a model yacht for his boy Nicholas to build. They also showed us much appreciation for the kingies, scallops and kahawai we had delivered. I noticed Tony had disappeared, and when I asked where he had gone, Aaron took me outside to watch him smoking the kahawai. They were going to keep one and the other he was smoking for us to take with us the next day.

Aaron brought up that I had caught the kingfish all on my own. Tony was very impressed; he reckoned it must weigh more than I did. Valerie praised me and declared that Ryker should marry me quickly, as he would never get another woman as good as me. I noticed that statement wiped the smile from Aaron's face for a minute, and Max looked decidedly pissed off.

Dinner was amazing; we started with a scallop mornay, which was Valerie's specialty. Then Ryker had done kingfish steaks with veggies from Tony's garden. And we finished with a blackberry and apple pie, the blackberries having been picked a month or two before then frozen. I ate like a horse. I was so hungry. They told me it was the sea air.

A couple arrived just before we finished dinner and were introduced to me as Rex and Sally. Again I opened my eyes wide as Sally kissed Valerie on the lips more passionately than I thought was decent, but no one else seemed concerned.

The couple was there to pick up Nicholas, who would stay overnight at their place. Which seemed a bit strange to me; I thought he would have wanted to stay with his father. But he just hugged Ryker and was happy to go with them.

We moved out onto their deck to watch the sunset. The booze was flowing, but when Max leaned over to pour me another glass, Aaron stopped him, "Veronique has to get from the dinghy to the yacht in the dark later. So go light on her." 

But after that, I noted that Valerie was plying Max with a fresh beer every time he put his can down. And after dinner, Ryker gave Max a brandy, which he quickly finished and was just as promptly served another. I didn't read a lot into it at first, but it soon became apparent that they were stitching him up. I didn't comment, though, as I was getting annoyed with him; he was getting drunk and acting really possessive. Also, he was still trying to give me more wine, even after Aaron's warning. So I just declined nicely, and when I caught him trying to pour some in my glass when he thought I wasn't looking, I just gave him a look and poured it onto the bush below the deck. 

When the guys got up and started cleaning up, Valerie took me inside and sat on the settee with me, stating she wanted to talk. Within a minute, we realised we both spoke French. Her mother had been French, and I told her of my mother's love of that country and that she had spoken French to me from an early age.

Valerie told me I was nothing like what she expected, which made me realise that someone had told her I was coming, and yet I had seen no one on the yacht make a call on their phone. Next, she quizzed me about my relationship with Max. I told her about him messing me around and that I had decided to finish with him a couple of weeks before. Then how he had turned up and talked my father into letting me come on this trip, she got a bit personal about my sex life, but I found her easy to talk to, so I admitted to her that apart from some fumbling with a guy at our youth group, Max was the only guy I had ever slept with

When the guys had finished and had come over to join us, I noted that Valerie took Ryker and Aaron aside and had an intense conversation with them. I wondered what was so important, but soon they all joined me and were all smiling and happy, so I guess they sorted out what was bothering her.

Around 9:00, Aaron indicated that we should get back to the boat. We had to help Max to his feet as he was very unsteady, and Tony and Aaron had to half carry him to the van.

 It was not until we drove off to the beach that I realised Ryker was not with us. I leaned over to Aaron and whispered, 'Where is Ryker?"

"He's staying with Valerie for a while. Tony will row him out to the boat later."

I was gobsmacked and instantly realised why they were so openly passionate with one another. "You mean he's going to sleep with her?"

I spoke too loud as Tony answered me from the front seat, "Don't be surprised. We both love her. We always share the same bed when he visits."

I must have opened my mouth wide in astonishment as Aaron roared with laughter at my reaction and told me to shut my mouth or I would catch a fly. 

I was embarrassed and looked over at Max. Well, that was one thing I didn't need to worry about; there was no way he was in any condition to be pestering me that night. Then it ran through my mind that this would be a good time to let Aaron know I was not at all interested in Max if he hadn't already guessed that. I blushed at my ribald thought. I needed to get my act together; I was acting like some cheap hussy. What would Aaron think of me?

Getting Max into the dinghy was relatively easy, but getting him off at the other end was a herculean effort. Aaron had obviously been through the exercise before, though, as while I held the dinghy against the side, he manhandled Max onto the deck. 

Once onboard, he hung him over the side, stuck his fingers down his throat, then looked at me and said, "Don't want him bringing all that up in his bunk."

After Max had finished puking up everything he had had that night, Aaron again manhandled him down to his bunk and thrust him into it fully dressed. Soon he was snoring loud enough to wake the dead and had me wondering how I would get to sleep with all that noise.

I felt awkward around Aaron, thinking he could read my mind and know what I had thought. But he acted perfectly normal, just as he had all day. He asked me if I wanted to talk or play cards, but I didn't trust myself and said I was ready to go to bed. So he showed me how to operate the shower, where to put my toothbrush, etc.

 I don't know exactly how it happened or who started it, but I found myself kissing him, and after only a few minutes, we were helping one another strip out of our clothes. Our efforts to shower together in a cubicle that was hardly big enough for me, let alone his hulking size, had us laughing and giggling like schoolkids.

Then not even properly dry, he picked me up and carried me to his bed in the bow. I was surprised to see that the bunks had been made into a double bed, and it sort of registered that this had been planned way earlier, certainly before we had gone ashore. But before I could voice my sceptical suspicions, his lips found mine, and they were soft and wine-flavoured; his tongue forced its way inside, and my tongue responded against his. I had goosebumps all over. We French kissed, and I felt him take control of me.

He pushed me down onto the bed, and his mouth found my breasts. He sucked on my nipples, driving me mad with desire. Then his fingers found my pussy, and opened its folds like a rose. He started kissing down my body, lingering at my belly button, then down to the insides of my thighs.

I reached down to try and stop him. I had read about muff diving, so I knew where this was heading. But I must admit to thinking I was dirty, as my juices were flowing. Also, I had never understood who would ever want to kiss a woman there. 

But he was too strong; his head was between my legs, and his mouth enveloped my sex before I had time to put up much of a fight. He wormed his tongue inside me, and I was overcome with the most incredible sensations. My toes curled up so tight I could have hung upside down from a clothesline. I just spread my legs as wide as they would go, reached down, grabbed his blond mane and pulled him hard into me. 

I have no idea how long he ate me, but I had more than one orgasm. And when I felt another building, I frantically tried to hold him there as he pulled away. But I was not frustrated for long. He crawled up on top of me, took my hand and placed it around his hard rod.

'Placed around it' is a bit of a misnomer, as his cock was huge; I could not get the ends of my fingers to touch. I have tiny hands, but they had no problem circling the appendage of that drunk bastard in the aft bunk, and I had thought that he was big.

I lifted my head up to have a look at what I held. "Oh, hell! I will never take that; it's too big."

Aaron smiled at me, "I've heard those words before, but I've never had any problems; Just take it slow. I will let you set the pace."

So I guided him against my wet slit and tried to ease it in. He took it slow. Applying a little pressure, then easing to give me time to adjust. I looked down between us and was surprised to see it was halfway in already. It didn't even hurt, and I suddenly felt a rush of excitement surge through me. I wanted him to do it to me, hard. The thought of his huge cock made me even wetter, which had me a bit worried about his reaction to the juices that were soaking him. I adjusted slightly, feeling my vaginal walls envelop his angry cock; he didn't seem concerned about all the mess and groaned out loud as he pushed himself home.

Then I felt his hand envelop one of my breasts, his fingers touching the nipple, then rolling it between his finger and thumb. At that point, I started to moan and call out for him to fuck me. I was embarrassed, I was acting like a cheap slut, but I couldn't help myself.

I reached around him and grabbed his arse; raising my hips off the mattress, I tried to pull him into me hard. He resisted, but I did feel him sink fully home. I felt proud that I could handle all of him; it seemed such a big thing to me.

I fought to relax, knowing it would be easier if I could. But I was so horny, and the sensations running through my body had me tensing up and making involuntary jerky movements.

I pulled my knees up into my chest, opening myself up further. And this seemed to tip Aaron over the edge, as he started to really fuck me now. 

As I felt my climax building, I let go of any restraint and let out some pretty lewd requests about what he should do to me. And as he bent his head and took my hard nipples into his mouth, I came.

I had never felt anything like it. Yet, I felt another wave of pleasure wash over me as he called out my name and came himself. I thought I was going to pass out. It was so intense.

We lay beside each other. Even though the hatch above us was wide open, we were too hot to cuddle against one another. Then after a little while, he dropped a bombshell on me. "You didn't know that Max is married, did you?"

I just never saw that coming. "No! You're kidding?" I spat out.

"What did he tell you about coming on this trip?"

"I don't know, he spoke mostly to my father, and I don't know what he told him before I got home. But I remember him saying he had been asked on the trip and had asked if he could bring me," I replied.

Aaron looked thoughtful, sighed, and then spoke quietly, "I feel like a bit of an arsehole. Max ran into me, and when he heard we were going away for the weekend, he begged to be allowed to come with us. Ryker at first said no. But Max said he had a super horny girl that would share herself with all of us. He told us you couldn't get enough. So he just needed Ryker to call his wife and say it was a boys' weekend so that he could get away."

Ryker felt a little sorry for him, as he's met his wife, and she's a bit of a bitch. So he relented. We were expecting some slag to turn up yesterday. Instead, you were a complete surprise to Ryker and me. I knew instantly that the bugger had not let you in on what he'd told us you were up for. And so tonight, I voiced my concerns to Valerie and asked her to question you about your relationship with him.

"Valerie had a real go at Ryker and me, about what we had intended, saying it was not on, even if you had turned out to be a slag. And she made us promise her that we would look after you. So I'm now feeling bloody guilty about my inability to control myself."

Everything became crystal clear to me. All Max's unreliability, things I remembered on our half dozen dates, Valerie asking questions about my sex life, and her having that strong-worded conversation with the guys earlier. But I had to clear up one thing.

"Aaron, what just happened was as much my doing as yours. This has been the best day of my life. I've learned to sail, caught a huge fish, eaten the most wonderful dinner, and for the first time in my life, had sex that was as good as anything I have read in my stupid romance novels. So don't ruin my day by telling me you're sorry, and it won't happen again."

Aaron rolled over and looked at me, "You're quite incredible. I think you are exceptional. If you want me to make love to you again, I'll happily break all my promises to Valerie!"

We talked some more; he made me laugh when he offered to go and dump Max over the side for me.

Eventually, I either passed out or just fell asleep. I had never felt so good in my life. I didn't want to move. I was exhausted but in the best way possible.

 When I opened my eyes, Aaron was lying on his side, looking longingly at me, "Finally, you wake up, sleepyhead," he whispered. "Max is up and about, but I gave him an earful, and he's sulking on deck."

I wondered how I was going to face Max. I wanted revenge. Then it came to me precisely what the best revenge would be. I pushed Aaron over onto his back and crawled on top of him. He pointed at the wide-open hatch above us and mouthed that Max would hear us.

"Good, that's exactly what I want." 

I pushed my hand between us and was pleased to find Aaron hard and ready. I sat up, straddled him, and then lowered myself carefully onto him. I expected it to hurt after the hammering I had taken the night before. There was a little tenderness, but he slipped in quite easily; I was so wet and ready. This fuck was as much about want and need as it was about getting back at Max. However, Max was definitely a factor, and I yelled out, "Fuck me. I want you to fuck me!"

Talking dirty like that was alien to everything I had ever been taught, but it turned me on. That was the last thought I had of Max. Passion and emotion quickly overtook all thought, and it was all about Aaron and me. With most of his cock embedded in me on the first flick of my hips, I gave another thrust and was rewarded by my clit pressing hard against his pubic mound. The sensation was fantastic; I ground my crotch against him and felt a new surge of emotion rage through my body as Aaron responded with a few sharp thrusts of his own.

He arched his back and lifted me up from the bunk, allowing me to reposition my legs. Comfortable now, I set out to fuck him. For the first time, I was taking control of my needs with a man. I felt like I was now a woman; gone was the immature teen who felt she had to conform to whatever people told her was right.

Aaron grabbed my hips and pulled me hard against him, matching his thrusts with mine. And when our movements were in sync, he shifted his hands to my breasts and massaged and tweaked my nipples. All too quickly, we gasped that we were both about cum.

"Yeeesss, Ooohhh Goddd, I'm cummming!" I yelled, aware again that Max was near and would be listening.

Aaron responded with some choice, dirty exclamations of his own. Calling me his little fuck whore and other lewd names. This little girl, who yesterday would have been shocked, found she was turned on like fuck by his language.

I collapsed on top of him, and then, as my heart slowed down somewhere near normal, I realised we were both bathed in sweat. 

"I want to dive into the sea."

"What, now! Nude!" said Aaron, looking at me with an expression of amazement.

"Yes! Now!" And I leapt up, skipped across the lounge, up the steps and onto the transom. I hesitated momentarily to snap out a 'good morning' to Max, sitting by the tiller, then dived gracefully into the sea.

The shock of the ice-cold water took any last vestiges of weariness from my body. Then I was swamped by Aaron landing beside me. He had jumped high, tucked his knees up under his chin and landed a bomb that sent a spout of water high in the air.

He wrapped his arms around me, and I was happy for the warmth. But quickly, my body adjusted to the water, and I revelled in my newfound freedom. The water felt viscous, almost like oil enveloping me. I thrashed my arms back and forward, beating the water into a foam. The freedom... it felt marvellous.

We tread water around the stern of the boat for a few minutes, and then Aaron guided me over to the transom and pulled the dive ladder down. However, he had to boost me up with a hand under my bum. A bloody big hand that almost encased my whole arse. And the bugger slipped a finger along my slit and chuckled at my shocked reaction.

A wolf whistle sounded close behind me as I hauled myself back on board. I spun around to see Ryker and Tony rowing towards us in Tony's dinghy. They were only fifteen meters from the yacht. Crimson red, I scurried below and pulled on my new bikini, then pulled a sun-frock over the top of it.

When I returned on deck, Tony and Ryker were having a real go at Max. I stepped in, "I want a word with him before you throw him overboard," and nodded at Max to follow me up to the bow.

"You should have told me you were married," I opened with.

You wouldn't have gone out with me if I had told you," he replied.

"Dam right, I wouldn't have. But what makes you think that is okay? I was pretty much a virgin, and you took something special from me that I now despise you for."

"Sorry, I didn't think. I'm not happy at home, and you were the best thing that had happened to me in years," he replied, hanging his head.

"That's bullshit! If you had thought anything of me at all, you would have sorted out your marriage and then started a relationship with me. But, instead, you just weaselled your way around me to get a quick shag whenever you could get away from home."

I took a breath; Max was looking pretty uncomfortable.

"Then I find out you have brought me along on this trip, promising the others quick gang bangs in every corner of the yacht."

Max hung his head and mumbled something I could not make out. I didn't want to hear anything from him; it would just be crap anyway. Then I really rubbed it in, "I might actually be okay with the gang bangs, but you will not be any part of them. I don't want to see you again, ever."

I turned and walked back towards the stern. I could see by the amazed looks on the guys' faces they had heard every word. I blushed with embarrassment, mortified by what they must have heard. My angry jibe about having gang bangs, something I would never do, brought tears to my eyes.

Aaron took my arm to lead me below as I started to cry. That really pissed me off; I did not want to appear like a weak little girl in front of these guys. So I snapped at Ryker as I passed him, "These are not upset tears. I'm just so fucking pissed at that arsehole. I can't help them."

Ryker gave me a look of understanding and followed Aaron and me into the cabin. He grabbed Max's carry-all, then climbed back on deck. Aaron took me in his arms and calmed me down. And I was surprised to find I was horny. I wanted to be held tight and comforted. Next, I found myself grinding my hips against Aaron's thigh and feeling wet again. Aaron's face contorted with lust, and he spun me around, bent me over the dining table, whipped my bikini bottom around my ankles, and took me from behind.

We both realised at the same time that we needed to get off the table, or he was going to hammer it through the bottom of the boat.

It was frantic and fast. His need seemed even greater than mine. And it soon ended in a tumultuous orgasm.

Afterwards, I voiced my concern about the others catching us like this and made to get up. Aaron told me to relax and to take my time. "Ryker will see we are left alone." 

I got up anyway. It was way out of my comfort zone, what had just happened and lying on the floor with my bikini bottoms still hanging from my ankles. Then I told Aaron I didn't want to face Max, "He's going to ruin the weekend for us."

"Don't worry, he's already gone," replied Aaron.

I sat up, "What do you mean, he's gone?" suddenly scared they had chucked him overboard to drown.

"Valerie organised for him to fly out on the afternoons Great Barrier Air flight. I expect Tony has already rowed him ashore. Didn't you see Ryker getting his stuff before?"

Before I could discuss anything more, the yacht heeled over, and we heard the waves slap against the hull as the yacht picked up speed. I looked at Aaron questioningly.

"We're off to the Mercs." Which, I was to learn during the morning, was the Mercury Islands, and later to find out was one of the most beautiful places to sail in New Zealand.

Published 
Written by mingemuncher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments