Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fine Mess Ch 1

"Wives trade places to hide the past. Nothing could be simpler."

78
19 Comments 19
6.7k Views 6.7k
9.1k words 9.1k words

Dan and Jennifer Franklin met at a random event, dated for a while, fell in love, and married. Their beginnings were not unique in the world by any stretch. The relationship that grew between them? Now, that was something special. They were desperately in love with each other and were best friends in all the best senses of the word. It didn’t matter what the world threw at them, they handled it together in near-perfect harmony. What little disharmony that did occur, was quickly resolved.

Compersion is the sympathetic joy we feel for our significant other when they have a joyful experience, even when their experience does not involve or benefit us directly. It feels good when the person we love feels good. Dan and Jen had that for each other to a ridiculous degree. They loved making each other happy, and that included their sex life. They didn’t have the reservations that many of us do about sharing our fantasies. They knew each other so well that if Jen had a fantasy that she would like to come true, she knew that Dan would enthusiastically try to make it happen. The same was true when it came to Dan’s fantasies. To this point, their fantasies hadn't included other people.

Dan was the engineering genius behind his company’s success. His partner Ken Tosh was the business genius behind their company’s success. The two men had met in college and had become close friends. Neither of them wanted a standard corporate job with all the restrictions that entailed. The two young men were ambitious, extremely smart, and didn’t want to wait for the long slog required to advance in a big company. They planned, revised, rethought, and finally, developed their own business plan.

They began small by starting tiny one-off businesses while still in college. All were designed to require the absolute minimum startup capital, offer unique and desirable products, and be the tool for raising the capital they needed to create their dream company. One of those small businesses became so successful that it became difficult to manage while attending college. They had expanded to ten locations when an investment group made them an offer. They took the money and ran laughing to the bank.

Franklin Tosh LLC was created in the days that followed graduation and was a success. They grew until they bumped up against the reality that the regional customer base they relied on was saturated. They had a high percentage of repeat customers, but the chances for growth were small. ‘Grow or Die’ is one of the golden rules of capitalism. They were stagnating and knew that the golden rule of business was about to bite them in the ass if they didn’t do something soon. They had it covered on their end. Consumers loved their product and they had designed in production capacity far beyond what they were using. Their limitation was geographic in nature.

What they needed was a world-class customer. A customer with market share all over the country. One customer like that would lead to others and Franklin Tosh would become huge. Multiple high rollers would be preferred, but one would do. There was a significant risk with having only one high roller. That one account would make or break their company, and that gave the potential investor a lot of clout. The other non-negotiable issue was maintaining control of the company. They would gladly enter into a manufacturing contract with a high roller, but they would not offer stock in the company. They would certainly consider selling their company if the price was right, but they had no plans on giving up any control at this point. At least not until they had some serious ‘Fuck You’ money.

The high roller they needed would show up, and when he or she did, interesting things were going to happen.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Ken and Dan had another significant connection. It just so happened that while Dan was dating Jen, Ken had been dating her best friend Morgan. The couples got married one week apart. Dan and Jen wed first with Morgan as her Maid of Honor and Ken as his Best Man. The following week at Ken and Morgan’s wedding, Jen stood as Matron of Honor while Dan stood as Best Man. To say that the two couples were close would be a gross understatement.

It wasn’t unusual that the two men didn’t share much in the looks department. Dan is a six-foot muscular guy with brown hair and green eyes. Ken is an inch taller, blonde-haired, with blue eyes, and muscle definition that drew stares. They were genuinely nice guys as well, and many women would find either of them attractive, but not irresistible. In summary, they were attractive men in every way, but not panty-droppingly so.

What was unusual was the similarity in their wives. Both women had wavy brown hair. Their heights were within an inch with Jen being the taller at five-eight. Both had nice c-cup breasts and nice round butts. Description-wise, the biggest difference between them was their eyes. Jen’s were hazel, while Morgan’s were green.

One would think based on their descriptions that the wives were identical. Nothing could be farther from the truth. While their figures had a lot in common, it was the nuances of nature that made the difference. Morgan had a bit rounder ass, while Jen’s breasts were perkier. The shape of their faces varied with Morgan having the fuller face. Seeing them together might make one think that there is a brunette convention nearby, but it would not lead one to think that the two women were related.

The two women had many things in common. Both loved to laugh, loved to have sex, and were adventurous with their husbands. Both were very intelligent, and both were solid eights out of ten. They looked like women that were so attractive that they might be unobtainable, but not so attractive that a guy would hesitate to take a shot. A fact both women found out time and again when out with their husbands. Dan and Ken knew that if either of them left their wife alone while getting a drink, or visiting the restroom, there would be at least one guy talking to her when he got back.

Dan discussed the issue with Ken. “It’s like my wife is the Pied Piper of Pecker. The guy, or guys, hitting on her always seem surprised when I show up. It’s like they can’t see the rings on her left hand. I’m just glad that Jen doesn’t take any of them seriously. I’d never cheat on her for anything, but if I did, she sure wouldn’t have a problem picking my replacement. The volunteers would be crawling out of the woodwork. You know what I mean. Hell, Morgan’s the same way.”

Ken chuckled. “I like that, Pied Piper of Pecker! That fits both of them perfectly. God help us when we double date and we both leave the table for a minute. So far the studs fade into the woodwork when we show up and that’s fine with me. I don’t want any drama, but I just know one of these days some douchebag will push, and I’ll push back.”

Dan nodded. “Right there with you brother. We don’t do all that training just for the abs.”

Ken grinned. “Hell no! We do it for the hot chicks.”

“Yeh, me for my wife, and you for yours,” Dan high-fived him on the way back inside.

The two couples usually had a night out at least twice a month. This Saturday they decided to hit downtown and try out a new club. When they arrived, they managed to snag a table. Jen and Morgan settled in while the guys went for drinks. The line at the bar was long and it took a good ten minutes before the men were served. Both looked back toward their table but couldn’t see through the crowd. Then they looked at each other and shook their heads. They both knew that they would have to reclaim their seats when they returned.

Drinks finally in hand Dan and Ken made their way through the crowd to their table. Two men occupied their chairs and both had their hands on Jen and Morgan. The two men were massive, extremely fit, handsome, and obviously wealthy.

Dan sat the drinks down on the table. “You have your hands on our wives. Take them off and get out of our seats.”

The guy looked over his shoulder at Dan. “Fuck off. She’s with me now.”

His partner chuckled and grabbed Morgan’s thigh. Ken was chomping at the bit, waiting for Dan’s last attempt.

Dan’s response was instantaneous. “Last chance, asshole. Let go of my wife and leave.”

The guy that had a hard grip on Jen’s arm let her go and stood. He had several inches and a lot of pounds on Dan. “Here’s how it’s going to be. I’m gonna fuck your wife and she’s gonna love it. When I’m done with her, she can give you a call to pick her up. Or, I can just fuck you up and fuck her anyway.”

Dan glanced around the club looking for bouncers. The closest he could see was by the front entrance, which put him out of play. The guy facing him noticed Dan looking and shook his head. “Nobody is going to help you here. We own this place and the bouncers won’t see a thing.”

Dan smiled. “Good.”

Dan gave them credit. The two men moved at once and they were fast. That suited Dan. All that forward momentum would come in handy. His snap kick caught his guy perfectly, dislocating his knee and dropping him screaming to the floor. Dan checked on Ken and found he had used the similar strategy.

The two howling men were starting to draw attention. Dan pulled Jen to her feet and handed her the car keys. “Take Morgan and run to the car. Start it and pull up out front. Go now!”

Jen and Morgan forced their way through the crowd. The bouncers converging from around the club ignored them as they investigated the screams of pain. Dan and Ken angled their way through the crowd in an attempt to avoid the oncoming bouncers. One of the owners managed to point out Dan and Ken to the approaching bouncers. The bouncers now had targets and rushed to deal with them.

The four bouncers caught up to Dan and Ken as they made it to the parking lot and immediately went on the attack. It didn’t end well. Dan and Ken looked up from the four incapacitated men as Jen pulled up. She opened the driver’s door, then slid over the console to the passenger side. Dan hopped in front while Ken hopped into the back and they were off.

Silence held in the car while the two men let their adrenaline dissipate. Dan gave his wife a look. “So, what was that all about?”

Jen threw up her hands. “It was nuts! Those guys showed up at our table and sat down without asking. The guy sitting next to me started in on how rich he was and how he was going to make me orgasm all night. I told him, “No you're not!” and that’s when he grabbed my boob. I’m sure Morgan was going through the same damn thing. They were getting ready to leave and drag us with them when you came back with the drinks.”

Ken sounded off from the back seat. “So, I take it we won’t be visiting that fine establishment again?”

Morgan gave him an elbow. “Not if you keep beating up my dates.”

Ken snickered at his wife. “How about we go to our house and hang out for a while? There’s something I need to talk with everyone about.”

Dan pointed the car toward home. He was curious about what his friend wanted to discuss. It couldn’t be that, could it? Dan had a carefully held secret. A secret only Jen knew. Dan and Jen often shared fantasies and those fantasies often included Ken and Morgan. It was no secret among the four that flirting was a preferred teasing method when the couples got together. Dan and Jen loved to let the flirting feed their fantasies in the privacy of their bedroom.

The thing was that Dan wasn’t afraid to talk to his friend about the fantasy of swapping. He was just unsure how to go about it. Dan and Jen didn’t know what, if anything, they wanted to do about it anyway. While the idea of having sex with their best friends was exciting and erotic, the reality might destroy their friendship, and they weren’t about to risk that. The fantasy simmered in the background. The blatant flirting while the four were together just served as fuel for the fire.

It shouldn’t be surprising that Ken and Morgan had played with similar fantasies and probably would have been receptive to the idea, assuming the concerns they shared could be addressed. Dan’s pondering on the issue wasn’t surprising, but he missed the mark. Ken had something totally different on his mind.

Dan pulled into his own garage and the four friends exited the car. A short walk took them out of the garage and across the hundred feet between the two couples’ houses. Dan and Jen walked into the house that was almost as familiar to them as their own. Dan helped Ken fix drinks and they all settled in the living room.

Ken looked serious and uncomfortable when he focused his attention on Jen and Morgan. “Dan and I were going to wait until the contract signing to tell you, but in light of new information, I think it’s best I tell you now. Dan, I’m sorry I couldn’t talk to you about this earlier, but I wanted you and Jen to be together when I explain. You’ll know why in a minute.

“The good news is that we have our high roller and he’s a good one. There is no doubt we will exceed our business plan by a large margin. We will be wealthy beyond anything that we ever dreamed. We could sell part, or all, of the company and spend the rest of our lives doing whatever the hell we wanted.

“Now for the interesting part. The high roller is Tom Black.”

Morgan’s face screwed up, “Uh oh.”

Dan and Jen looked on in confusion and Ken held up his hand, “I’m getting to that. Here is the situation. Tom insists on meeting our wives over dinner at our house. He wants to get a feel for our relationship. I expect that he wants to see how stable our marriages are. If he detects problems he may not want to take the risk of entering into a contract with us.

“That’s one side of the issue. Normally, that wouldn’t be a big deal. The problem actually goes back to Morgan’s father. Good old Dad is as ruthless as they come. Which is one of the reasons I don’t get along with him all that well.”

Morgan interrupted. “That and he treats you like shit. Dad’s a real bastard and always has been. You all know my mom, but there is a reason you’ve never met my dad. I don’t like him and can’t stand to be around him. He treated me like an annoyance my entire life and never once showed any affection. He didn’t hesitate to tell me that having me had ruined my mother’s crotch. He wasn’t invited to the wedding and I doubt that he would have come anyway.”

Dan and Jen understood what they were being told but were having trouble making the connection. Jen questioned Ken, “So, what’s Morgan’s dad got to do with having dinner with Mr. Black?”

Ken nodded. “Therein lies the rub. Tom Black was undermined by Morgan’s dad on several contracts and it cost him millions. Morgan’s dad deliberately underbid, knowing he couldn’t possibly complete the contract within budget. The buyers didn’t realize their error until, months into the projects, their low-bidding contractor declared bankruptcy. The buyers were left with partially completed messes and their money was gone. Morgan’s dad had shielded himself from a direct connection to the bankrupt company and walked away with the money. Tom Black hates his guts.

“That’s the connection that leads to why we’re talking. Early during the bidding process, Morgan’s dad invited Tom out to his house for dinner. Tom went in good faith thinking that good old dad might be interested in partnering on the deal. He met Morgan’s mom and saw Morgan’s picture. As a matter of fact, he was quite taken with Morgan and asked her father if he could ask her to dinner. Morgan’s mom was concerned, but she had noted that while her husband had talked at length about her daughter’s potential as a lover, he had never mentioned Morgan’s name. She wouldn’t be surprised if the man had forgotten what her name was. It proved to be a non-issue because Morgan’s dad screwed him over without attempting to use his own daughter as a prostitute.

“As far as Tom knows, Morgan was at least approving of her father’s actions. If he sees that she is my wife the deal will be off immediately. He will naturally assume that he’s being set up again.

“Now for the tough part. Let’s say for the sake of argument that Morgan was Dan’s wife, he would look at it entirely differently. He thinks of me as the business and Dan as the manufacturing brain. He doesn’t feel threatened by Dan because Dan isn’t handling the money. Of course, he doesn’t know how closely Dan and I work together and he’s assuming as CEO I’m the only one in charge. I’m sure he would recognize Morgan and there might be some discussion, but he wouldn’t back out.”

Dan was beginning to get the picture. “And so, if I’m married to Morgan, then you must be married to Jen?”

Ken nodded. “Exactly. What I am proposing is that we trade wives for dinner with Tom. Jen will play my wife and Morgan will play yours. We get through the dinner and Tom leaves happy.”

Jen immediately perked up. “Hell, let’s do it! It could be a lot of fun.”

Morgan was right there with her. “I’m in for sure!”

Ken looked over at Dan to get his response. “It sounds like the perfect way to deal with the issue and I’ll admit if everything goes right it could be a lot of fun. I have this feeling in my gut that there are nuances we aren’t aware of. Nuances that could bite us in the ass if we’re not careful…

“I agree conditionally. We need to prepare for this, and while I’ve seen Ken and Morgan interact for years, I don’t have Ken’s in-depth personal experience with Morgan, or her with me. The same goes for Jen and Ken. We have three nights before the dinner. I think Ken and I should trade houses each evening until bedtime. We would spend that time getting to know each other’s wives a little better and establish a relaxed connection so we don’t give ourselves away on dinner night.

“What I’m saying is that we would spend the evening as we always do, just with each other’s wife. I’m still not explaining this well. You know what I mean, talking, hanging out, one on one time. Hell, we all know what the boundaries are. None of us would do something that would harm the other.”

Morgan winked at Dan. “I’m all about stretching some boundaries.”

Jen laughed. “Sure thing babe but keep me posted on how far so I can keep up.”

Both men groaned. They realized that their wives were going to tease the ever-living shit out of them for three days. They could only hope that the payoff would be worth the torture. The night was still young, having been cut short at the club and that made up Ken’s mind. He stood and took Jen’s hand, pulling her to her feet. “Well, no time like the present. Mrs. Tosh, would you please accompany me to the Franklin home?”

Jen grinned and made sure we all saw her looking at his crotch. “Well, certainly Mr. Tosh. I’m sure something will pop up for us to talk about. I’ll send you home at midnight.”

Morgan’s laughter and Dan’s nervous chuckle followed them to the door. As soon as the door closed behind them Morgan plopped down on Dan’s lap. Dan looked at her with raised eyebrows. “This is what you do with Ken when you are alone?”

Morgan grinned. “This and so much more.”

Dan gave her a little swat on the butt. “You’re teasing is going to get you spanked. You had better behave.”

Morgan put on a fake pout. “But I am a good girl.”

The pout turned into a lascivious grin. “A very good girl who likes to stretch boundaries and I’m about to stretch one right now. I’ve always wondered what it would be like to kiss you.”

Suddenly her lips were on his and his resistance was non-existent. Kissing her had long been a fantasy of his and he had absolutely no problem kissing her back. They lost themselves in the kiss that both had teased and fantasized about, for so long. Both knew that at the same moment, their spouses were very likely doing the same thing, and that knowledge just added to the thrill. They let themselves fully enjoy the kiss and would have happily spent the remainder of the evening making out except for one thing. Dan appreciated Morgan’s kisses and his cock was firm evidence of his appreciation.

Dan’s cock was hard enough to scratch diamonds. Morgan’s hot ass on his crotch wasn’t helping in the least and he was being rather painfully confined. Morgan caught on to his problem when she wiggled her ass seductively and made a twinge of pain cross his face. She immediately climbed off his lap. “Dan, I’m so sorry. I meant to tease you a little, not hurt you.”

Don stood and shook his leg, freeing up his rampant erection, and let out a sigh of relief. “You didn’t do anything wrong, Morgan. I was just feeling a little cramped.”

Morgan looked down at the bulge in his pants. She’d studied his crotch at length over the years and thought she knew its shape well. She’d never seen it like this and her tongue darted out to lick her lower lip. Fuck he’s huge! Definitely a grower. Morgan made the rational decision to relocate. She needed a little break to get her mind out of the gutter. If things continued as they were, she knew she’d be fucking him in minutes. They had a long way to go before they even considered that.

She took his hand and led him to the living room. “Let’s snuggle on the couch and watch a movie.”

She led him toward the living room but passed by it and walked him into the master bedroom. Dan hesitated at the threshold. “What are we doing Morgan?”

She grinned at him. “Relax, I’m just getting you something more comfortable to wear.” She opened a dresser drawer and pulled out a pair of cotton shorts. She handed them to him and pointed at the bathroom. “Go change. The next time you come over you can wear your own comfy clothes.”

Dan went into the bathroom and undressed. He hung his clothes on the back of the door and wondered if he should leave his underwear on. So, she wants to tease? I’ll show her teasing. He slipped his underwear off and put the shorts on. His semi-erect cock hung down the inside leg and stuck out displaying the head of his cock and several inches of the shaft. He repositioned as best he could and hoped that the loose shorts wouldn’t let his cock slip back down.

His problem was soon resolved. When he stepped out of the bathroom Morgan was wearing sheer boy-short style panties and a loose wife-beater t-shirt. The fact that her bra was gone was made obvious by the erect nipples pressing against the thin fabric. Dan’s cock was instantly hard and in no immediate danger of falling through the leg of his shorts. Morgan’s eyes were glued to his organ and her nipples became more prominent. She grabbed his hand and they walked back to the living room.

She spread blankets on the floor and dropped pillows down before grabbing the remote. Dan laid down and Morgan nestled against him as she started the movie already in the player. Dan groaned when he saw that it was a porn video. “You’re trying to kill me, aren’t you? I have a sneaking suspicion that you and Jen have talked about this.”

Morgan raised her head from his shoulder and planted her lips on his. The kiss was soft and romantic, and the heat between them was soon stoked again. Morgan leaned back from the kiss. “In answer to your not-so-subtle question, yes, we’ve talked about some things.”

Dan seemed unaware that his hand was caressing her arm. “What things have you discussed?”

She smiled shyly. “Nope, not gonna say. That’s a conversation for you and Jen.”

BellahBrunette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellahBrunette

They spent the rest of the movie cracking jokes about the actors, the plot, and the over-the-top positions. By the time the movie was over the two had connected in a new way. They had always had fun together. Their senses of humor matched and they laughed together often. This was different. They were having fun while lying together nearly naked and were very attracted to each other. They forgot about the movie as they continued to talk and their conversation turned from humor to a genuine interest in understanding each other better.

Dan was studying Morgan’s face, memorizing her features, and feeling the need for her swell in his chest. Morgan’s words faded to silence as she returned his gaze and Dan gave in to his desire. He kissed her deeply and their tongues met eagerly. Their bodies began to press against each other and rub in delicious ways as their kiss deepened. Morgan’s hand rubbed down his chest and across his hard abs. She continued to rub downward and Dan’s breath got faster and faster as her hand got closer to his very obvious erection. Her hand landed softly on his erection and she traced it with her fingers.

She looked up at Dan with a look of pure lust on her face. “I need to see it, Dan. Please let me see it?”

Dan thought of two things in rapid succession. I know when to stop. Followed by, Showing her my cock sounds hot as fuck!

Dan put his hands behind his head and grinned at Morgan. “Have at it.”

Morgan sat up and pulled her top off revealing her amazing tits. “There. Now you have something to look at while I look at you.”

She settled back with her head on his shoulder while looking down at his body. She slid her hand into his shorts and pulled the waistband down, allowing his cock to spring up. She wrapped her hand around it and gently pumped it. “You have a wonderful cock. It’s so thick. I bet Jen loves it.”

Dan couldn’t help himself. “So, how does it compare?”

Morgan chuckled. “You have nothing to worry about. Ken’s is a little longer, but not as thick. I love his cock and I suspect I would love yours too.”

Dan’s fingers were tracing her nipples. He couldn’t for the life of him remember when he’d begun playing with her tits. Morgan sat up suddenly and straddled his legs, resting her ass on his knees, while still holding his cock. She pumped it slowly as she studied it. She was trancelike when she began to lean forward.

Dan saw her head lowering toward his cock and fought his instinct to let things happen. “Morgan… Morgan!”

Her head darted up and she looked at him with wide eyes. She had just realized what she was about to do. Dan gave her a smile. “It’s nearly midnight. I’d better get dressed before we do something that I know we both would enjoy and that would also be a very bad idea.”

She got to her feet and they walked in silence to the bedroom. Dan dressed and returned to find Morgan waiting for him still wearing the same outfit. It was her normal relaxing wear, so why not? Dan pulled her close and kissed her deeply with affection. They arrived in the kitchen as the front door opened and a red-faced, slightly guilty-looking, Ken walked in.

Dan walked up to his friend. “I’m good if you are. Morgan is beautiful and amazing. It was a pleasure spending the evening with her. I hope that you and Jen feel the same.”

Ken nodded. “Yeh, we’re all good. We sure have some things to talk about when this whole dinner thing is over.”

Dan was anxious to return home and get details from Jen. He had no doubt that she would want the same from him. He walked in the door and Jen stood waiting. She had changed into something more comfortable as well, and the outfit was remarkably similar to the one that Morgan had worn. He couldn’t help but notice the darker area of the wet spot on his wife’s nearly transparent boy-short panties.

He had barely taken in the view of his hot wife when she was on him. She kissed him hard and practically dragged him to the couch. “I need you in me now!”

They were naked and in each other’s arms in record time. Jen was positively drenched and his cock slipped right in. They were soon fucking with a frantic need to orgasm. The last few hours of teasing had them both desperate for relief and it wasn’t long in coming. Jen’s back arched and she orgasmed as hard as Dan had ever seen. Dan exploded deep into his wife and the couple lay panting in the aftermath.

A few minutes later they talked about their evening. It didn’t take Dan long to tell Jen everything, including his fight against temptation. “Jen, I have to be honest. It was all I could do not to fuck her. I kept thinking that it wasn’t the right way to do it. It felt wrong without you there rooting me on. Until the time comes that you do want me to fuck her, it won’t happen. This is about both of us, not just me. As hot as she is, as hot as she makes me, it won’t happen if it doesn’t make you happy… That’s a pretty odd thing to say I guess. How could I expect you to be happy I’m fucking someone else?”

She smiled gently at him. “Well, because I would be if it was Morgan. I love Morgan and I love you. It would make me happy if you two would enjoy each other. You’re a wonderful lover and I would like to share that with my friend. She’s beautiful, sexy, and different from me in her own wonderful way. I think she would make you feel amazing and I want that for you. So, no big whoop babe.

“Now, let’s talk about me and Ken. We got as far as you and Morgan did and I wanted his cock in me so bad I was ready to scream. I didn’t though, for the same reason you didn’t. I want to fuck him and I know he wants to fuck me. I need two things for that to happen. I need you to want me to do it and I need us to be together in one room. I feel like I’m hiding from you in some weird way if I’m alone with him. Having said that, I would still like to do our evening sharing sessions. I think the heat building between us all is addictive as hell and I want to stoke that fire. We have to agree though to one rule. No fucking with the Tosh family until after we get past dinner with Tom Black. When he’s gone we’ll either be happy and ready to talk about a foursome, or we’ll be busy picking up the pieces.”

Dan readily agreed with his wife. He didn’t miss the nuance of no fucking. That left a lot of room for other activities. “So, what do you think about the dinner? Do you really think it will go as smoothly as Ken hopes?”

Jen chuckled. “Not on your life! I expect Tom Black will have his own agenda and it isn’t purely just to meet Morgan and me. No, I think we’re going to get a curve ball thrown at us. We need to all agree to go with whatever happens until one of us decides it’s too far. I don’t want anyone to think they’re being forced into something that they can’t live with just so we can retire young.”

The following morning Dan had a long talk with Ken about the evening before and what he and Jen had discussed. Ken understood fully and agreed on every point. “Dan I have to tell you I have fantasized about Jen for years. Morgan and I fantasize about fucking you both and have for a long time. Last night was amazing. Kissing Jen was simply wonderful and finally getting to touch her was a dream come true. I can’t tell you how much your friendship, and Jen’s, means to me. I know you get what I’m saying. You have the same connection with Morgan.”

Dan nodded. “I do and I understand where you’re coming from completely. I think the four of us are on the way to discovering an amazing new side to our friendship. We just need to get past Tom Black first. I think Jen is right. He’s got his own agenda and I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if he didn’t blindside us with it in front of our wives. Kind of a shit thing to do, but he may think it will give him leverage.”

Ken laughed. “I almost wish him luck with that. I can’t imagine a scenario in which our wives wouldn’t have our backs. He’ll have to make some serious shit up to even try.”

That evening the two couples joined each other for dinner. The heat between the two couples practically rippled in the air. They all knew that they wanted to have sex with their best friend’s significant other and the only thing holding them back was the ‘no fucking’ rule. One that all of them readily agreed to, but that at certain moments each of them wanted to ignore.

This evening Jen went to the Tosh residence while Morgan stayed at the Franklin residence. The two couples started their evening much as they had the night before. Then, things changed. Not one of the four was fully in control of their libido. If it wasn’t for the mutually agreed rule any one of them would have gladly fucked the other’s spouse. The attraction was too hot to ignore and none of them wanted to ignore it. They all wanted to embrace it and fuck each other. It was a testament to their relationship that not one of them was concerned about the ramifications. They all loved each other and knew as long as everything was balanced there would be no jealousy or drama. Of course, in these situations, maintaining balance was neither easy nor common.

The saving grace for the entire situation was the fact that the husband and wife pairs were dedicated to their marriages and their spouses. If they hadn’t been so deeply in love, they wouldn’t have been so accepting of the lust their spouses had for a best friend. They were all so very horny and wanted each other’s spouses so badly that it was hard for them to contain their lust for each other. The second evening escalated things to a ridiculous degree.

Jen followed Ken to the house he shared with Morgan. They had no sooner walked in the door than Ken pushed her up against the wall and kissed her with passion and wanton need. Jen was beyond excited by his actions. She loved that take-charge mentality when it was coupled with a warm heart. She knew she was safe with Ken, but the idea of him taking her against the wall pushed all her buttons hard. Their hands were all over each other as they bruised their lips against each other’s mouths. Jen found that her tongue was being beaten into submission by Ken’s and she fucking loved it.

The heat between them reached impossible levels and they frantically began to run their hands over each other. That soon transitioned to unbuttoning and unzipping while trying to assist in removing their own clothes. If they had taken a moment to break their kiss and remove their own clothes they could have been naked in each other’s arms in seconds. At that point, and considering the headlong trajectory they were on, they would have been fucking each other within a minute or so. They would also be breaking the promise they had made, not just to their friends, but to the person that they each loved most in the world. An act of betrayal that they would both regret until the day they died and that would color their friendship in shades of grey for the short time left until friendship ended.

One of them probably would have had a moment’s hesitation. A moment that let Jen or Ken say to themselves, This is amazing but it isn’t worth the cost. Get a fucking grip before you hurt someone. All things considered, surely one of them would have come up for air and would have had that sober moment. Odds were that both would. It turned out that they didn’t need to get that high on the angst level.

Fortunately, the frantic attempts to strip each other became a comedy of errors. They got in each other’s way and their frantic movements weren’t exactly subtle. Ken accidentally pinched Jen’s tit rather painfully and she gave his nuts a rather hard rap when her hand went for his zipper and smacked his nuts instead.

Ken, to his credit, was the first to start laughing and Jen was right there with him. The couple backed off from each other and their eyes met with humor and understanding. Jen reached up and stroked Ken’s cheek. “OK, we have both established that we want to fuck each other and I want that to happen one day soon. Right now, we can’t, and for good reasons. I care about all of us and I swear the happiness of all of us is the most important thing in my life. I’m convinced that the four of us were meant to be together and I think that all of us feel the same way. We need time to work our way into that and we have to be absolutely sure that all of us are better for it. If any one of us is hurt in any way by what we’re doing it will crush me.”

Jen grinned at him with obvious intent. “Of course, that doesn’t mean we can’t have a little fun within the rules.”

Their heat for each other now down to iron forge levels, the couple went to the living room and settled on the couch. They snuggled up together, Jen in her thong and Ken naked as the day he was born. They deliberately held off from further foreplay and focused on talking. Jen learned a lot that evening about the depth of the relationship between Morgan and her husband. Ken was blessed with Jen’s open and honest words as well. Ken had always known that his best friend and the woman he married had a wonderful relationship. He’d gotten used to that and never gave it much thought.

Hearing Jen tell him of how deep her love was for her husband, and why she felt that way, was an entirely new insight into their lives. “Jen, I cannot describe how wonderful it feels that you would share that with me. You are a fucking awesome woman and no one in the world deserves you more than Dan. You fit. You belong together. I’m nearly overwhelmed that both of you would love Morgan and me so much that you would be this intimate with us. I want to fuck you, I want to make love to you, and I want to share the joy of that as much as possible with Morgan and Dan. I want Dan to please Morgan in ways she has never experienced before. I want him to make her ecstatically happy and I look forward to the day that she lies next to me in bed and tells me all about it.”

Jen didn’t say a word. She moved from resting her head on his chest to his mouth and kissed him with passion. Her hand came up and gripped his hard cock. She began to slowly stroke his length as their kiss became more passionate, more desperate with hunger.

Jen threw off the blanket that had partially covered them and began to lick her way down Ken’s neck. She bit him lightly and kissed the spot before traveling to the next erogenous zone, licking, sucking, and nipping along the way. She gave his nipples a suck, then traced them with her tongue while her hand continued to slowly stroke him.

Ken was in a trance. Jen was exciting him to a level he had rarely experienced and he didn’t trust himself to touch her. He was more than content to lie back and let her do her thing. A thing that was making him crazy with arousal and had his cock as hard as it had ever been in his life. When she ran her tongue up his shaft it took all of his willpower not to cum right then.

Jen sucked him nice and slow. She wanted her mouth to memorize every bit of his cock. His length delved a little farther into her throat than Dan, but he was easier to suck because he didn’t fill her mouth as much as Dan did. She loved Ken’s cock. The shape felt like it would be very welcome in her pussy. The way it throbbed when Ken looked at her made her pussy throb in response. Ken’s cock seemed to fit her mouth perfectly and as long as she was a bit careful, he wouldn’t make her gag. He was definitely the number two favorite cock she had ever experienced by a wide margin. Her Dan had the top spot and wasn’t in any danger of losing it.

Ken’s hands began to caress Jen’s head as she gave him the best blow job of his life. She was building his arousal like an artist. Her pace waxed and waned in response to his building desire. Her goal was to build his desire until he thought he couldn’t stand it anymore, then build it higher. She wanted him to shoot one of the biggest loads of his life into her mouth. The thought of his hot cum smacking against the back of her throat sent a delicious shiver through her body. She wanted him to cum for her. She wanted his lustful gift in her mouth. She wanted to relive the taste of him whenever she saw him after that night.

Ken was struggling. He wanted so much to just give in, lie back, and let Jen please him. He just wasn’t built that way, at least not yet. At this moment he wanted to make her feel some small bit of what he was feeling. He gently pulled her head away from his cock. “You are wonderful, but I need to touch you. I need to eat your sweet pussy.”

Ken stood and took Jen’s hand. He started to lead her to the bedroom and she hesitated. “Ken, I don’t think the bedroom is a good idea. I’m afraid I’ll lose myself and go too far.”

Ken smiled gently at her. “We won’t take it too far, but we do need to be comfortable. I trust us.”

Jen smiled. “Of course. It is all about trust, isn’t it? Still, I’ll be honest and say I wouldn’t be surprised if Dan and Morgan are fucking each other’s brains out right about now. I wouldn’t hold that against either of them, but we don’t need to tell them that. Right?”

Ken leaned down and kissed her. “I don’t think a little secret like that will hurt anyone. You can always tell them what you just told me after they actually fuck.”

Jen chuckled. “Sounds like a plan to me. So, what are we doing?”

They had arrived at the master bedroom and the king-sized bed looked like ten acres worth of meadow to Jen. A very pleasant place to be, but a bit overwhelming with significance. Ken pulled her body tight against his and their lips met with renewed heat. Their hands were in constant motion, touching places that each hoped would build their partner’s excitement. Ken’s fingers found her labia and began to glide between them, spreading her wetness while caressing her clit. Jen’s knees got weak and her hands clung to his neck. They were kissing heatedly when Ken sank his finger into her pussy and his thumb began brushing her clit. Jen’s legs nearly gave out as her entire focus became centered on the bliss that was emanating from her pussy.

Jen barely noticed when Ken turned her toward the bed. His hand slowly, while maintaining as much contact as possible, moved from her pussy. Jen looked at him in open mouth confusion when he broke their kiss. Ken smiled warmly at Jen as he sat back on the bed. “I want to taste you. I’ve dreamed of tasting you. Come sit on my face so I can make you cum. I need to taste you.”

Jen grinned. “Fuck yeh!”

In moments Jen was straddling his head while his hard cock became the center of her attention. His tongue began exploring her pussy as she leaned down and sucked his cock back into her mouth. The reality was that they were both deeply aroused with each other, but this was also their first time. He didn’t hit her spots in quite the way she was used to and she didn’t blow him in quite the way he was used to.

Where there is a will, there is a way, and they both had the will in spades. Adjustments were made, both in technique and expectations, and the couple soon adjusted to their own intimate reality. Then, things got really fun, really fast.

Suddenly all comparisons to anything else no longer mattered. They had become a unique pairing of their own, with no need for comparison. It was special and it was theirs alone. Ken’s tongue brought Jen to the pinnacle and shot her off into space. She came so hard that she forgot all about the cock in her mouth, yet she continued to suck on it passionately. Ken kept his tongue pressed against her clit until she hit her peak. He let her guide her pussy across his tongue as her orgasm had its way with her.

Jen’s trembling and moans gradually died down and she pulled Ken’s cock from her mouth. “That was fucking awesome. Now I'm going to return the favor.”

Ken continued to lick her gently while avoiding her sensitive clit and Jen felt the beginnings of the next orgasm. She grasped his cock with her hand and sank her mouth onto him with her tongue leading the way. She sucked him as if his cock was the most wonderful thing she had ever had in her mouth and Ken was going insane. It was on the loving side of brutal the way that she made him explode into her mouth. She swallowed every shot he gave her while moaning her way through her second orgasm. The feel of his cock expanding in her mouth and knowing he was going to cum was the last nudge she needed. Ken’s tongue had done the rest. Jen rested her head on Ken’s hip and trembled while slowly sucking his spent cock. The couple rested that way for a few minutes, but reality, and their awkward position, forced them to separate.

Jen stood and Ken quickly followed. They came together and kissed with deep affection. Ken released her. “I think we have enough time to take a shower before we get dressed. Would you like that?”

Jen kissed him quickly. “I would love that.”

Jen passed Morgan on her way back across the lawn. The two women moved together and hugged tightly. Morgan chuckled. “Your husband is driving me insane. If he hadn’t stopped me tonight I would have fucked him. I’m serious, I can’t hold out anymore.”

Jen smiled at her friend. “Trust me, I know the feeling. Ken and I managed to stop, but it was close. I’ll let him tell you what we did while he fucks you. I’m sure going to make Dan tell me about you while he fucks me. I think the four of us need to get together tomorrow and tone things down a bit. We have the dinner to think about and the last thing I want to do is have us all off our game because we can’t stop fucking each other.”

Morgan hugged her best friend and kissed her lightly on the mouth. “I think that’s a good idea. Another day or two won’t kill us. “

The two extremely horny women went to jump on their husband’s cocks. A pair of cocks that had been satisfied not long ago and could be trusted to stay hard now for a long time. Plenty long enough it turned out, to scratch that nasty itch for another evening. The four of them knew it was not a matter of if they were all going to fuck, it was a matter of how soon.

The following evening the couples got together with the best of intentions, although Jen sat with Ken and Morgan sat with Dan. They were hanging out in the living room and were freely eavesdropping on each other. Morgan was snuggled up against Dan while he lightly stroked her hair. He glanced down at her. “Is there anything you haven’t mentioned that might surprise Jen tomorrow at dinner?”

Morgan was thoughtful for a moment. “I really don’t think so. There’s some stuff that Ken and I did that we haven’t talked to you about, but I don’t see how Mr. Black would know that.”

Jen popped up from Ken’s shoulder. “It must be something or you wouldn’t be talking about it. What is it? It can’t be so bad that you’re afraid to tell us.”

Morgan looked over at Ken and he nodded his approval. Morgan sat up and took a sip of her wine. “Well, Ken and I weren’t sure how accepting you guys would be and we didn’t want to upset you. Considering the last few nights, I don’t think you will be as upset as I had feared.

“You know those weekends we save for husband and wife alone time? Well, sometimes Ken and I use ours not to be alone. Sometimes we have not been alone with another couple.”

Jan chuckled. “You can’t say it, can you? Let me paraphrase. You and Ken do the wife swap thing with another couple. Couples?”

Morgan shrugged. “Just two and not at the same time. Well, it was down to one. This one couple got serious and were talking about a long-term foursome relationship. Ken and I knew we would never consider doing that with anyone but you and Dan. We love you guys already and you’re both so damn hot. Ken and I fantasize about it sometimes.

“Don’t get me wrong! None of us were ready for anything like that and we thought we might never be, but if it were to ever happen it could only be with you two. We haven’t talked to the last couple for months. We’d rather spend time with you guys or just the two of us.”

Dan hugged her against him. “Any other revelations? Alien visitations? Secret Victoria Secret model friends?”

Morgan smirked at him. “Let’s just say for the moment that I’m a bit kinkier than you may be ready for. I’ll share those little secrets when the time is right.”

Published 
Written by Woodart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments