Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Husband's Fantasy Is Played Out

"A husband and wife explore her husband's fantasy."

64
31 Comments 31
67.5k Views 67.5k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Famous Story
My husband has one fantasy that he’s always talking about. He dreams that I'll have sex with an African-American man who has a ten-inch cock. I’m a fair-skinned white woman, and my husband fantasizes about seeing my creamy white skin next to a chocolate brown-skinned man. 

He really gets off on the idea of this. My husband Jack and I have been married for twenty-five years. Our children are married and have their own families now. My husband and I are 'empty nesters'. He just thinks of all these crazy ideas, and this one, in particular, is something that he and I have been discussing for quite a while now. 

Jack’s friend, Hampton, is African-American and he has a ten-inch cock. Jack’s been talking with Hampton about this for a few weeks now, and he’s arranged a meeting with him. He’s wanting his friend and me to have sex. He also wants Hampton to join us for a threesome. 

I really want to please Jack and do this for him, but I’m kind of small down there and cannot imagine having sex with somebody who is that large. I do know that if I do this for him, he’ll be very happy and excited. Jack would just love for me to be a hot and sexy wife. He would love for us to be swingers too, but I told him let's worry about this fantasy first. 

My husband is planning to have his friend Hampton come over tonight to have fun with us. Hampton has never been married. In fact, he says he has a lot of trouble with women not wanting to have sex with him. He said his cock is too big, and whenever women see it they cringe. 

My husband has offered my body for him to use all evening. I’m a little bit scared of the size of his cock. I told my husband about it, and he said it’ll take a little getting used to, but in the end he knows that Hampton will please me. I think he’ll probably tear me up, but I’ll try my best to just enjoy it. This will please my husband, and that’s all I’m interested in. 

My name is Samantha and I’m petite and 5’4.” I have blonde, curly hair and blue eyes. I have a nice ass and am blessed with large breasts. My husband loves that I have a full breasts. He always says they’re fun to play with and are a perfect mouthful. 

Hampton is 6’3” and bald, with brown eyes. He’s muscular and has a very nice physique. I know it’ll be exciting having sex with him tonight. My husband did buy a lot of lube for the evening. He’s been whistling and singing all day. He’s in a very good mood and can’t wait for his friend to come over. 

He’ll be here in an hour, and I have to get dressed for our meeting. My husband has picked out a white bra, white thong, white garter, hold up stockings, and heels. He said the color white makes me look pure. I don’t know how I could be pure, I’m a mother of two adult children. 

I’ve also had a few drinks while I was getting ready. I was feeling a little tipsy, which I think is fine considering the situation. I fixed my hair and did my make-up. I needed to look good for my husband and for his friend. Jack has always fantasized about me being a hot wife and fucking a black man with a huge cock. Tonight his fantasy will be coming true. 

I walked downstairs to wait for Hampton and to talk with my husband. I knew he wanted to make sure I looked hot and sexy. This was his fantasy and everything had to be perfect. 

“Jesus, Samantha you look absolutely gorgeous! Hampton is going to flip when he sees you. You know this will excite me. I’m going to have Hampton enjoy you for most of the night. Eventually, I’ll join you for a threesome. You know I’ve wanted you to enjoy a threesome for a very long time. I know this night will be perfect.” 

I walked over and kissed my husband. We shared a deep and passionate kiss. He slipped his fingers into my panties and played with my bald pussy. He fingered me so my juices would make my panties damp. He wanted me to be slick and ready for when his friend got here. He made sure the center of my panties had a little wet spot showing. 

“You’re nice and wet for my friend. This is going to be so hot, Samantha. You’ll be screaming in pleasure, and that’ll excite me.” 

I smiled, but was just dying inside. I was scared to death of Hampton’s enormous cock. 

Ding Dong 

Jack went to the door to answer it. 

“Hey, dude, come in. Samantha is ready for you. I’m so excited for you to have my wife. Would you like a beer?” 

Jack and Hampton shared a hug and then shook hands. “No beer for me, Jack. I’m ready for some pussy! I’m looking to have some white, married pussy.” 

Both men laughed and I just smiled at the both of them. 

“Samantha, you remember Hampton?” 

“Yes. Hello, Hampton.” 

“Go and kiss him, Samantha. You’re his slut tonight.” 

I walked up to Hampton and he picked me up and gave me a deep and passionate kiss. I’m short and he’s very tall. He kissed really well. He then put me down and we walked into our bedroom. I could tell my husband was very horny, and wanted to get things moving along. 

Jack sat down on a chair in our room and Hampton undressed. I then stood in the room and put a little music on and danced around the bedroom. I played with my breasts in my bra, tweaking at my nipples to get them hard. I slid my hand into my white panties and played with my pussy. I finger fucked myself, while both men watched. 

“Sixty-nine with me baby. I want to taste your panties.” 

I walked over to the bed and climbed on top of him. My covered ass and pussy were in his face. I was face to face with his enormous cock. It stood straight up, hard and thick, and I got a little sick looking at it. I couldn’t believe he’d be fucking me with that huge dick. 

I was starting to feel very nervous, and kind of felt like I was having an anxiety attack. I looked at my husband and saw how much this was exciting him. He was already pulling on his cock, which is always very exciting to watch. I love when my husband jerks off. I knew this was going to be a huge event for my husband, and for me too. 

Hampton then sniffed and snuffled on my panties. His nose was tickling my pussy bump, and I was very excited while he played. 

“Fuck, your wife smells so good. I could sniff her pussy all day. Fuck, I’m going to lick her panties now. Come, on Samantha suck my cock!"

Hampton was licking my pussy bump over my panties. He then moved my panties to one side and tasted my cunt. His tongue danced all over my pussy lips. I stroked his cock and put his mushroom head into my mouth. He was so big, but I slowly began to suck him. I held his smooth balls and inch by inch brought my mouth down on him. 

I worked my mouth as far as I could down his shaft. I guess I got about eight inches comfortably in my mouth and throat. I was making all kinds of wet, slobbering, noises as I gave him head. His cock was enormous, but I did my best to pleasure him. He even started to buck up, so he was face fucking my mouth. I tried my best to please his monster cock. 

Meanwhile, his tongue and lips were sucking on my pussy lips. He then pulled my panties down my legs and threw them over to my husband to sniff and snuffle, while he licked my cunt. He spent lots of time brushing up against my clitoris. This was making me very wet and very excited. I would moan out and then continue sucking his monster pole. His cock was ten inches long, and seemed as big as my arm. 

Hampton pushed his tongue through my pussy lips and started to tongue fuck me fast. I was grinding my cunt into his face, while he sucked and slurped on my tangy juices. I was moving my mouth up and down his cock head and lightly squeezing his smooth balls. 

“Fuck, this is so exciting to watch. Dude, your cock is so big. Fucking hell! Samantha, come for Hampton. Let him taste that sexy love juice. Come on, make your pussy cream. Do it!” 

Jack was barking out orders. I just wanted to please him. I was grinding my bald cunt on Hampton’s face. He was tongue fucking me deeper and harder. I was stroking and pulling on his cock and taking at least eight inches into my mouth. 

I took Hampton’s cock out of my mouth and really tried to focus on coming for him. 

“Oh God, I’m coming! My pussy is coming! Fucking hell!” 

Hampton was drinking down my hot juices. He continued to tongue fuck me to clean me out. 

“Samantha, I want you to fuck him. Ride his cock reverse cowgirl. Come on show me how sexy you are.” 

I stood up and left my bra on. Hampton moved to the side of the bed and I grabbed the lube. I smothered it all over my pussy and his cock. His cock was so big and my pussy was nicely lubed. I could feel my pussy flower opening as I eased down on his shaft. 

“Oh God, your cock is so big. Fucking Hell! My pussy was stretching. Jack, it’s so big!” 

I continued to ease down and take as much as I could stuff into my tiny, little pussy. Then I put my hands on my knees and fucked his cock. His cock was gigantic, but I bounced up and down on it like the hot wife my husband wanted me to be. 

“Take her bra off and watch her breasts sway!” 

Hampton unclasped my bra and freed my breasts. I continued to work my cunt up and down over his hard cock.

ElectraByU
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElectraByU

His cock felt amazing in my tight cunt. My pussy was juicy and making all kinds of squelching noises as I fucked his monster cock. 

“I want you to get up and I’ll hold you and fuck you.” 

I got off of his cock and Hampton picked me up and put his cock into my pussy. I bounced up and down on it. It felt incredible fucking him this way. His hands were on my ass holding me onto his cock. The way we were fucking was hitting my g-spot, which was making me crazy with desire. I could feel my orgasm building. My orgasm was going to erupt like a volcano. 

“Fuck, I’m coming! My pussy is coming.” 

My hot cunt juices rushed onto Hampton’s cock. I soaked his cock and balls. Hampton then put me back on the bed and spread my legs. He got between my legs and licked my pussy drippings. His tongue danced all over my pink folds. He again pushed his tongue right up my pussy and I rode his big tongue. 

“Fuck, this is so exciting. Honey are you loving his attention?” 

“He’s a really good lover. Oh God! Oh Fuck!” 

I wrapped my legs around his neck and pushed my cunt into his face. His tongue was so deep inside of my pussy, and I kept having multiple orgasms. My body was shaking and convulsing while his tongue fucked my cunt. 

“Jack your bitch is so fucking wet. I’m loving her pussy. I haven’t tasted anything this good in a while. You’re such a good friend, to be lending her out to me.” 

“You’re so welcome, Hampton. To watch you eat Samantha’s pussy is making me so excited. I’ve come several times watching you eat her, and having her fuck your cock was awesome.” 

“Get on your hands and knees. I want to fuck you doggie style. I’ll be very careful not to hurt you.” 

I then got on my hands and knees. I was just wearing my heels. 

“Spread your buttocks so I can fuck your pussy.” 

I reached behind and pulled my buttocks apart, and Hampton wiped his cock on my pussy oil, and then pushed himself through my pussy lips. He was so big, but he took his time getting himself in. 

Once he was inside, he slowly began to fuck my cunt. Slow strokes into my wet pussy. I don’t think he was able to get his whole ten inch cock inside of me, but he got at least eight inches into my pussy. It felt incredible as he fucked me. 

“Spank her ass, use my sweet girl. Fuck her harder, Hampton!” 

Spank, Spank, Spank 

“You’re a good girl letting me fuck you. Your pussy is so wet. Tell me you’re my dirty bitch and that you love my monster cock!” 

“I’m your dirty bitch who loves your monster cock. Fuck me harder and faster with that giant cock. Use and abuse me with your enormous cock. I’m your slut for the evening. Fuck me like the slut I want to be.” 

“That’s right you’re a dirty girl. You’re so dirty that you love my black cock. You love my monster cock fucking your white cunt. Tell me you love my black cock! Tell me you like black cock more than your husband’s cock! Tell me!” 

“I love your black cock more than my husband’s cock. I love how big you are. Fuck your dirty slut! I’m a slut that likes my husband’s friends to fuck me. I love your big, black dick!” 

With that, Hampton started to thrust his cock deeper into my cunt. It was so big, and really felt much different than when my husband fucked me. My whole vagina was filled with his huge and very large penis. I had never been fucked so hard with such a huge dick. His cock had to be legendary - well, at least in my mind he was! 

“Fucking Hell! My pussy felt like he's tearing me up. Fuck me! Fuck your dirty girl.” 

“Can I come in your wife’s pussy? Or should she swallow my come?” 

“You can come in her pussy. Her tubes are tied. Come in my queen’s cunt.” 

With that Hampton was thrusting in and out of my tight, wet cunt. He was smacking my ass and calling me all kinds of names. Then he growled and moaned and came inside of my pussy. I have never felt so much come being shot inside of my pussy before. 

“Fuck! I want to see you eat your cream from her cunt. She loves that shit. Lick your cream pie out of her pussy.” 

Hampton then pulled out and I got on my back and opened my thighs. My pussy flower was oozing a cream pie of Hampton’s come. Jack got off the chair and came to inspect his friends work. My pussy was a beautiful mess, a hot oozing cream pie. I was aching for him to lick my pussy and clean up my cunt. 

Hampton then got between my legs and licked my pussy flower. He ate all his come from my pink folds. I was moaning and groaning while he licked my pussy clean. I was grinding my slippery pussy up against his face. He was tongue fucking me hard again, and I was squirming all over the bed. I just loved his tongue. I had never experienced such amazing tongue action. 

My husband just continued to watch. He was beaming, knowing that fucking me was a real treat for his friend. He loved that his friend was loving the experience. He was also horny as fuck and I knew he wanted to fuck me now. 

“We could have a threesome with my princess. I’m so horny and would love to see my queen get double-penetrated. She can fuck you and I’ll fuck her asshole. I think this will complete my fantasy. Are you up for it, Hampton?” 

“I am, but she has to suck my cock again. I need to get hard again, and then we can play your kinky games.” 

“Samantha, get on your knees and get my friend hard again. You can tug on my cock, while you’re down there.” 

I moved to the floor and got on my knees. My husband and Hampton were standing next to each other. I sucked on Hampton’s mushroom head, while I stroked my husband’s cock. With my one hand, I was holding and rubbing Hampton’s smooth balls, while I tugged on my husband’s cock with the other. 

“Fuck, she’s really good with blowjobs, I’m getting hard again. I haven’t had a good blowjob in a while. You’re a lucky man to have this very sexy lady loving you. I’d be so happy to have a girl like her.” 

“I’m very lucky to have her. She’s a wonderful wife and a hot piece of ass.” 

I worked my mouth faster up and down Hampton’s cock. My husband was hard and ready. Hampton was ready as well. I then stood up and my husband kissed me deep and passionately. 

“Samantha, kiss my friend. Show him what a good kisser you are.” 

I walked up to Hampton and he bent down to kiss me. We kissed deep and passionately. Our tongues danced in each other’s mouth. 

“Damn, she’s good at everything. Okay, I’ll get on my back and you can fuck her asshole. Put some lube on yourself, girl.” 

I then squeezed the lube onto my palm and rubbed it all over my pussy and Hampton’s cock. I then rubbed it all over my asshole and my husband walked over to the bed and I rubbed it all over his cock. 

“Okay, I think we’re ready. Samantha, are you ready for some hot fucking?” 

“Yes, I just hope it won’t hurt too much. You know I really don’t like anal so much. But I know you love it, and this is your fantasy.” 

“Just relax, you’re very lubed up and it won’t hurt. I’ll be very gentle with you. You’re really turning me on so much. This is more than I ever dreamed.” 

I then climbed up onto Hampton again, and eased myself down over his hard cock. The man is so fucking big and it was an amazing stretch just trying to get him inside of me. Once he was in comfortably, I started to rock and move on his enormous rod. I leaned down and we shared a deep and passionate kiss, and then I just moved and rocked on his cock. Hampton played with my firm breasts while I rode him. His cock felt so good in my pussy. I was only able to get about eight inches inside of me, but what I could get inside felt fucking awesome! 

My husband then grabbed my hips and slowly pushed his cock through my tight anus. It was very tight going in and I moaned a little as he pushed slowly into me. I made grunting noises as he positioned himself in my anus. Once, he was in, he started to slowly fuck my asshole. 

“Fuck, Hampton, I can feel your cock in my woman. It feels amazing.” 

“Samantha is quite a woman. You’re a very lucky man.” 

Jack was fucking my anus slow and steady, and then a little harder each time. I was rocking and moving over Hampton’s cock. It felt amazingly good and I was very excited. Hampton was squeezing my breasts together as I rocked and moved on his monster cock. 

“Fuck, this is too hot. I can’t stand it. I’m coming in my baby’s ass!” 

Jack came in my asshole, then he pulled out and I continued to rock and move on Hampton’s cock. 

“I’m coming in your wife! Fucking hell!” 

Hampton shot his come up my pussy again. I was dripping with come. Both men just smiled. 

“Damn, this has been some evening.” 

“It sure has.” 

We all were on the bed and I was in the middle. I would kiss my husband and then kiss Hampton. They both played with my breasts, and then they took turns licking my ass and pussy. They each ate their own come, which felt amazing. 

Once we were done, we all fell fast asleep on the bed. Hampton stayed the evening. Several times through the night Hampton and my husband fucked me. I was completely used that evening and the next day. I really enjoyed my evening with Hampton and my husband, and I was glad that my husband asked me to explore his fantasy.

My husband was so turned on by the whole thing that Hampton has been coming over once a week to fuck me now. It’s always the same deal - he’ll fuck me first, and then later in the night my husband joins in. I’m enjoying being a sexy slut.
Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments