Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Tale of Survival chapter 2

"Jeanie finds a home"

12
8 Comments 8
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Glen put in his eight hours driving and pulled into another truck stop. He fueled up and backed his rig into a parking space at the back of the lot.

He turns to Jeanie, "Okay Jeanie we have a restaurant and a motel and a Subway. We can eat in the restaurant or at Subway and I'll get you a room in the motel. That way you can have a shower and a comfy bed."

Jeanie rolls her eyes at him. "Sure and then you can run off and leave when I'm asleep."

"Hell you oughta know better than that, I won't run off. I'll give you my keys to the truck."

"Where are you going to sleep then?"

"I always sleep in the truck. It has a regular size bed in it. I'll be nice and comfy in it."

Jeanie sticks her tongue out at him. "Then I'm sleeping with you, but you have to promise not to snore or I'll have to pinch your nose."

Glen blushed, "But, but, Jeanie I sleep naked. You'll be a lot more comfortable in the motel."

"Then you have to sleep with me in the motel. I'll be scared by myself and besides, I sleep naked too. Come on you big fraidy cat, I won't bite you… unless you want me to. Besides that, I need somebody to wash my back in the shower."

Shaking his head, Glen tries once more. "To be honest Jeanie I'll never get to sleep with you next to me."

"Sure you will Glen. I'll snuggle up real close and sing to you. Think of it as a new experience, sleeping with a preggie woman."

After eating in the restaurant Jeanie walks with Glen to room 312 and has him carry her over the threshold. "See Glen, this is just like a mini honeymoon. Now all we have to do is get kinky. Oh damn, I just thought of something. You're not a virgin are you?"

Glen frowns at her, "Not hardly."

Later after a nice shower in which Glen gets to wash Jeanie's back and she in return washes his, they dry each other with big soft towels and Jeanie turns to find him watching her. He is staring at the bruises all over her body. She touches his arm. "What are you thinking Glen? I really am fine now. My hero rode in on his big silver Peterbilt this morning and he slayed the mean ol' dragon. Hey mister, you're supposed to be smiling."

"I should have beat that bastard to death."

"No hun, then you would have been in jail and I couldn't drive your truck. My feet won't reach the pedals. "

"Besides, you haven't told me where you're taking me."

Glen smiled at her. "You ever heard of Durant Oklahoma? It's a nice town that sets almost on the Texas border. My sis lives there. Her husband Carly died and she used the insurance money to open a nice little cafe called Jan's Cafe. Her name is Jan Fowler and I bet you that she can give you a job. That way I'll be able to keep track of you and see how your doing."

Jeanie's eyes fill. "That sounds really nice Glen, but I have a lot of baggage. I have a baby coming and I have to get a divorce and find a place to live. Anyway, tonight I want you in that bed. Right now mister. I have some stuff in my bag that you can put on my bruises. Then I'll sing to you and you'll be asleep in nothing flat."

There is a deep silence as Glen smoothes the cream over the bruises on her body. Blushing brightly, he stops at the dark purple bruises on her breasts. Jeanie watches him then giggles. "Hun it's okay for you to touch them, I trust you. After all, you are my hero."

He begins to massage the cream into the bruises and Jeanie reaches up to wraps her arms around his neck. She pulls him down over her and kisses him on the lips. Glen tries to pull back but she persists whispering softly, "It's okay hun, you can do me doggie. Just go slow please." The bedside lamp is turned off and there are deep sighs and sounds of kissing and an occasional groan. Once even a giggle and a soft voice. "Mmm, ohhh yes lover right there, just go slow. It's a good thing we put the towel under us. That was nice babe. Good night. Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite."

A sudden groan comes from a sharp pinch on a big butt. "Ow, damn girl did anyone ever tell you your a crazy lady? "

Another giggle and a sleepy voice says quietly, "No not lately hun, but you can if you want. Nighty night."

A day and a half later, Glen drives into the city limits of Durant. Jeanie is asleep in the back when Glen pulls into the back of the parking lot of JAN'S CAFE and stops. He goes back through the curtain and pats Jeanie on the butt. "Hey sleepyhead, wake up we're home. It's only eleven AM so we're in time for lunch."

Jeanie sits up, rubbing her eyes and stretching. "Oh my Glen, I look a mess. All my clothes are dry now, but wrinkled. Your sis will probably toss me back out in the street."

He turned to Jeanie. "Sit tight for a bit babe, I'll let her know we're here. Quit worrying about a few wrinkles Jeanie. Jan spent two weeks in this thing one time."

He reaches up and pulls on the lanyard for the air horn.

HeavenlyTS_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeavenlyTS_TS

There is an ear splitting blast of sound. Suddenly the doors fly open and people stream out to stand and stare. Jan comes charging out of the cafe, tossing her apron aside as she runs. Glen barely has time to step down out of the truck when the little five foot one dynamo barely weighing a hundred ten pounds grabs him, her arms around his waist, her eyes filled with tears.

"Damn you bro, you're supposed to call me before you get here. I heard this thing grunting and groaning when you pulled in. You told me on the phone last week that you wouldn't be here till Monday. Now, my calendar says it's Thursday so I'm thinking you been breaking the law."

Jeanie crawls across the console and into the driver's seat. Rolling the window down, she looks out and finds a small crowd of people gathered around Glen.Jan notices the movement. She looks up and grabs Glen's sleeve. "Hey now, who are you hiding in there?"

Glen reaches up and opens the door to help Jeanie climb down. "Sis, I want you to meet Jeanie Scoville. I rescued her up in Wyoming where she had a little trouble. Jeanie this is my sis, Jan Fowler."

Jan reaches out and shakes hands with Jeanie. "Hi Jeanie, welcome to heaven." Jan turns suddenly to Glen, "Dammit bro. I told you if you ever bring a woman here that you should make damn sure she is shorter than me."

"He picked me up in the rain Jan. I was soaked and he thought maybe I would shrink when I dried out."

"Well, I can't blame him for that. At least he found a pretty one that thinks on her feet."

She takes Jeanie's hand and leads her into the cafe guiding her to a booth. "Have a seat here, Jeanie. I see that you are carrying some extra baggage in that dress. How far along are you and what kind of trouble are you in?"

Glen settled into the other side of the booth with a cup of coffee. "Okay Jeanie, you're among friends here so tell Jan everything."

Jan calls the waitress. "Irene bring me a cup of coffee and take an order from Glen and Jeanie, they have to be starving."

An hour later Jan has her arm around Jeanie, looking at Glen. "Well bro, I hope you kicked the living shit out of that worthless bastard."

Jeanie sniffs and wipes her eyes. "Hell Jan, I thought he was going to kill him. Then he tossed him in the back of his own pickup. I would bet odds that Damon never fathers anymore kids."

Jan squeezes her tightly. "Well anyway Jeanie your troubles are over or they soon will be. You can live with me and I'm paying for your divorce, your doctor and hospital bills. If you feel like working then you have a job right here as a cook's helper and helping Irene if she needs it. I'll get my attorney over here and get the ball rolling. Glen where are you at in this? Seeing as how you rescued her, are you going to be around or are you still a trucker?"

"Hell sis, you know that I'll die a trucker. I will be keeping in touch to see how she is doing and if she needs anything. I'm available by phone. I'll be here till Sunday and then I'm heading for Dallas. "

Jeanie looks at Glen through tears. "I'll miss you Glen, but I knew that you were married to your truck. I can't ever thank you enough for everything you have done for me. I'll work hard to pay you back Jan, you have been more than kind to take me in like this."

Nine weeks later on a dreary, rainy day, Jeanie brings a beautiful, slightly premature baby girl into the world. She is quickly named Cassie Glynn Scoville. Jan is named as the godmother. She holds a baby shower in the cafe serving free cake and coffee all day.

In the weeks before she delivers, Jeanie has learned to be a good cook's helper and helps Irene with serving when needed. She makes friends quickly and is part of the joking and carrying on that is common in a small town cafe. Jan offers six weeks off to be with her baby and Jeanie tells her. "No Jan, two weeks will be fine. You have already done way more than anyone else ever would. You even have your mom babysitting for me."

"Oh hell." says Jan. "You notice she jumped on that like a duck on a junebug, didn't you? She loves having Cassie. She likes to stay busy. Especially since my dad died."

After Jan's lawyer has gathered all the facts and figures from the hospital in Wyoming, the police and witness reports from Dave and all the people at the ranch, Damon finds himself in a position to do time in the state prison. He decides to deed twelve thousand acres of his ranch to Jeanie as part of a plea bargain.

Dave takes over running Jeanie's ranch after going to Oklahoma to see her. He finds that she is not leaving Durant except to visit. Dave tells her with a big grin. "Damon was a little upset that over half of the hands left him to work for you. That is... he was upset till I told him that Glen would be stopping from time to time to check on your ranch."

Published 
Written by kscorn079
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments