Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife’s BFF Is A Hotwife - Trouble Has Arrived On My Doorstep

"My wife learns about the hotwife lifestyle from her BFF, and is intrigued."

106
19 Comments 19
11.2k Views 11.2k
6.5k words 6.5k words

I know I’m not the only husband who wants a hotwife. There are a lot of us who fantasize about our wife getting fucked by another guy while we watch. The question is, how do we convince our wives to fuck other guys while we watch? I’m not talking about my wife having an affair. I don’t want that. And, I’m not a cuckold. I don’t want to be humiliated by a dominating wife. I just want to watch my beautiful wife as she gets fucked by a stranger.

Convincing a beautiful, faithful wife to fuck a stranger while you watch takes a lot of patience.

My name is Paul and my wife is Sue. I’m thirty-five years old and Sue is thirty-two years old. Sue is beautiful with a hot body. She works out every day to stay fit. Sue has tight abs and voluptuous tits. Sue has done some local modeling for print ads. She is an all-American soccer mom. Sue volunteers at the local elementary school.

We have been married for nine years. We have two kids who are six and eight years old.

As much as I fantasize about Sue fucking another guy while I watch, that is something I never shared with Sue. Just like lots of guys, I like to watch porn and always gravitate to the fuck-my-wife genre. I like to beat off as I watch a wife getting fucked by a stranger as her husband watches.

The door to Sue potentially becoming a hotwife was opened by her BFF. Julie is the same age as Sue. She is cute with a super sexy body. Julie has tight abs and firm 32C tits. We hang out with Julie and her husband, Ben, pretty much every week. We go out for dinner or take turns hosting each other at our homes. Julie and Ben are an All-American, happily married couple with two kids about the same age as our two kids.

Julie and Sue both wear rather small bikinis when we hang out at the pool at our house. It’s no big deal, but I’ll admit I enjoy seeing the two girls with their tits prominently on display. I’m sure Ben also enjoys the view.

——————-

I was aware that Julie and Ben went to Las Vegas for a short vacation. A few days after they returned home, Sue told me at breakfast she was going to have coffee with Julie.

Sue was a little coy when I got home and asked about her day. She said she had coffee with Julie and chatted about her trip to Las Vegas. When I asked her about the trip, all she said was that Julie and Ben had a great time.

When it was time to go to bed, I was pleasantly surprised to see that Sue was wearing a sexy negligee. She smiled at me and said, “I have a story to share with you and have a sexy video we can watch on TV.”

Sue then related the details of her morning coffee with Julie. Sue told me when she asked Julie about her trip to Las Vegas, Julie said, “We had a wonderful time. Las Vegas is an adult playground with gambling, shows, and topless pools. We both had fun.”

Sue said she chuckled and nonchalantly replied, “Tell me more. Did you go topless at the pool? How was the sex? Were you naughty on vacation? I want details.”

Julie shocked Sue when she said, “I was naughty. I went topless at the hotel pool and enjoyed showing off my tits. Ben likes it when I’m naughty. He likes to see guys stare at my hard nipples. He calls me his beautiful hotwife.”

Sue is not naive and said she answered Julie, saying, “Julie, be careful using the term hotwife. There is a connotation to a hotwife fucking other men while her husband watches. You are sexy as hell, but certainly not a hotwife.”

Sue said Julie laughed and said. “How do you know I don’t fuck other guys while Ben watches? If you promise to keep a secret, I’ll tell you something I shouldn’t admit to.”

Sue agreed to keep the conversation a secret, so Julie continued, “When we were in Las Vegas, Ben hired a male escort to fuck me in our hotel room. Edward is only twenty-four years old with a muscular body to die for. He has a really big cock that was hard for the entire four hours of our appointment. He fucked me every which way to Sunday. I sucked his cock and played with his balls while Ben captured all the action on his iPhone. I was Ben’s naughty hotwife. A real slut.”

Julie then handed Sue her iPhone and told her to access the hidden album where she stored her XXX-rated photos and videos. She told Sue that by moving the dirty photos and videos to the hidden album, no one would ever see them by mistake.

Sue told me that she saw a video of the young stud with his cock in Julie’s mouth. She clicked on the video and watched Julie give Edward a blow job worthy of a porn video.

Sue said she looked at Julie and had only two words to say, “Holy Shit.”

Julie chucked and said, “I’ll give you more details after I get back from the bathroom.”

Julie went to the bathroom as Sue did something she shouldn’t have - but I’m glad she did. Sue AirDropped all of Julie’s XXX-rated photos and videos to her iPhone.

When Julie returned from the bathroom Sue was all ears. She said, “Tell me about Edward. I also want to know how Ben reacted to watching Edward fuck you. I can’t fathom how he reacted seeing his beautiful wife fucking another guy for the first time.”

Julie laughed and smiled at Sue when she stated, “Edward wasn’t my first conquest. I’ve been fucked by at least a dozen men over the past six years. All young studs. Mostly white guys, but three black guys hung like farm animals stretched me to the limit.”

Sue wanted all the dirt. She peppered Julie with questions. She asked, “Did Ben jerk off as he watched Edward slide his hard cock in and out of your pussy? How did the night play out? What did you wear, knowing a stranger was going to fuck you? How many times did Edward fuck you?”

Julie answered all of Sue’s questions. She replied, “Ben didn’t jerk off while Edward fucked me. He was busy taking photos and videos. He does like to jerk off at home as we watch the videos on TV. We pull them up on the iPhone and AirPlay them on the TV. Ben likes to zoom in for a close-up of Edward’s cock stretching out my cunt. And, he loves to watch my tongue lick the tip of Edward’s cock. He can zoom in so that’s all you see on the TV screen. Edward’s cock slides in and out of my mouth as I play with his balls. It’s really nasty.”

Sue said she felt herself getting horny as Julie told her story. Julie continued, “Ben picked out a really sexy red dress that barely covered my tits. I didn’t wear a bra. I sat next to Edward on the couch in our room. Ben sat in a chair facing the couch. We all chatted to get comfortable with our expectations.”

Julie told Sue that Edward was very direct and explicit with Ben. She said that Edward asked Ben a number of questions. He looked at Ben and asked, “I assume you want me to fuck your beautiful wife while you watch. Do you want her to suck my cock? At some point tonight can I spray cum on her face or body? Can I fuck your cute wife in her ass? I want to know if there are any limits to my night with your slut wife? Is she my fuck toy for the night, to do whatever I want?”

Julie said Ben was happy to discuss the night with Edward. She said that Ben told Edward she was, in fact, his fuck toy for the night. He told Edward he could fuck Julie any way he wanted, including putting his cock in her ass. He said that watching her suck cock was his favorite.

Julie told Sue that she and Edward kissed passionately, with Edward fondling her tits as they kissed. She said that she asked Edward to unzip her dress, which he did. Edward then pulled the front of her dress down to expose her voluptuous tits. He fondled her tits and sucked on her nipples. Julie took off her dress, wearing only thong underwear. She told Sue that she unbuttoned Edward's shirt and kissed his chest, as she rubbed his crotch. Edward stood up and took off his shirt and pants, wearing only a sexy pair of underpants.

Julie smiled at Sue and continued, “Edward was a great kisser. He fondled my tits as I rubbed his crotch. I slipped my hand into his underwear and pulled his hard cock out. I stroked his cock and smiled at Ben. Slowly I moved my face down and wrapped my lips around his hard cock. I licked the tip of his cock and fondled his balls. I was able to get his entire hard shaft into my mouth and bobbed my head up and down on his cock. I felt like a real slut. I’d only known Edward for thirty minutes and here I was, all but naked, sucking his hard cock in front of Ben.”

Julie told Sue that Ben was all smiles as he watched her give Edward a blow job.

Edward told Julie to sit on the couch as he got on his knees in front of her. He held his cock in front of her face as she wrapped her lips around his hard shaft. She stroked his cock, but he asked her to only use her mouth to service him. She did as she was told, and he proceeded to pump his hard cock in and out of her mouth, fucking her orally.

Edward was very happy and looked at Ben and asked, “Do you enjoy watching your wife suck my cock? I’m happy you’re here to watch me service your sexy, beautiful, slut wife. I can’t wait to fuck her pussy, and to drive my hard cock up her ass.”

Sue told me that Julie was very comfortable talking about her night with Edward. She wasn’t embarrassed and answered all of Sue’s questions.

Sue had errands to run and, although she wanted to hear more about Julie’s hotwife experience, she had to leave. Julie asked Sue to keep their conversation confidential, except she told Sue she could share the story with me. Julie giggled as she said to Sue, “I might be a little embarrassed next time I see Paul, but I’ll also be more than a little aroused that he will know I’m a hotwife.”

I stroked my cock as Sue shared the details of Julie’s night with Edward. I was shocked and speechless knowing that Ben had watched his beautiful, cute wife sucking Edward’s cock and getting fucked over four hours of debauchery.

Sue pulled out her iPhone, selected an XXX-rated video she had secretly downloaded, and connected her iPhone to our TV with AirPlay.

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw Julie sitting on a couch with a young stud. Julie and Edward were kissing and groping each other. I pulled my cock out with anticipation of what I might see. When Julie’s dress was off, and I found myself looking at her naked tits, I beat off with a vengeance. When I watched Julie suck Edward’s cock, I couldn’t hold off and shot a load of cum all over my hand and leg.

I looked at Sue in disbelief and said, “Holy shit. I can’t believe you were able to download this video. I’ve always wanted to see Julie naked, and here she is not only naked but sucking a young stud’s hard cock.”

Sue laughed and said, “You can never mention this video to anyone, ever. Julie said I could tell you she is a hotwife, but she has no idea I have her photos and videos. This is a secret for us to enjoy. I can’t wait to watch other videos. I downloaded over fifty videos of Julie getting fucked by a dozen different studs. Ben took several separate videos of Julie with each guy she fucked. This will be our own porn library.”

—————————

Over the next few days, I watched a number of Julie’s fuck videos. I downloaded Julie’s videos to my iPhone when Sue left her phone on the kitchen counter. I jerked off watching various young studs penetrate Julie’s pussy with their hard cocks. I became obsessed with Julie sucking cock. I fantasized it was my cock between her lips with her tongue licking the tip of my cock.

One morning as I was headed to work, Sue told me that Ben was going out of town on business for a few days, and Julie was coming over to our house for a casual dinner on Friday night. Sue smiled at me and said, “Julie told me I could tell you she was a hotwife, but let’s not make that the main conversation topic when she comes over. And remember, she doesn’t know I downloaded her XXX-rated fuck videos.”

I looked forward to Julie’s visit. Watching her fuck videos showed me a side of Julie I hadn’t previously considered. And I now knew exactly what Julie looked like when she was naked.

Friday night finally arrived. Julie came over around 6:00 PM. It was a beautiful night so we sat outside on our patio for drinks before dinner. Julie wore a sexy sundress that showed a lot of cleavage. I felt my cock pulse as I imagined Julie’s tits being exposed.

We drank wine and chatted. I smiled at Julie and said, “Sue told me about your hotwife experience in Las Vegas. I never would have imagined you fucking a young stud in front of Ben if Sue hadn’t told me about your adventure. That’s very naughty of you.”

Julie grinned at me and responded, “I enjoy being naughty. Our sex life is much better since I became Ben’s hotwife. I like to fuck young studs and Ben likes to watch. It’s a win/win. Maybe that’s something you and Sue should consider.”

Sue joined the conversation and answered Julie, saying, “I could never fuck a young stud in front of Paul. I’d be embarrassed if he watched another man fuck me. And I’d feel really guilty.”

Julie laughed and said, “Sounds to me like you’d be okay fucking a young stud if Paul wasn’t watching. You could tell him about it after the fact. I’ll bet he’d love to hear how much of a slut you were with some young stud, spreading your legs so he could drive his hard cock in and out of your wet pussy.”

I was silent as I listened to Sue and Julie banter back and forth. I had no idea where the conversation would end up.

Julie proceeded to tell us about her first hotwife adventure. She glanced at me from time-to-time but directed the conversation to Sue.

Julie said, “Sue, I felt the same way as you when Ben and I talked about me fucking a young stud. I told him he couldn’t watch. I agreed to tell him all about it, after the fact. He reluctantly agreed to my terms. We were on vacation and went down to the bar to see what might happen. I wore a very revealing dress with no bra. My tits bounced around when I walked, and it was pretty obvious that I wasn’t wearing a bra. We sat at the bar and chatted as I scoped out the guys. A young stud named Jim was checking me out, and not trying to conceal his interest. I caught his eye and smiled at him He didn’t hesitate to come over and sit next to me. He introduced himself, and I introduced myself and Ben.”

Sue interrupted Julie and asked, “Julie, are you telling us that Ben sat at the bar while you flirted with Jim? And the two of you planned to find a stud to fuck you? That must have been awkward as hell.”

Julie looked over at me when she responded, “Men are pigs, and some guys like Jim can be pretty aggressive and forward. The two of us chatted and pretty much ignored Ben. Jim reached across the bar in front of me to get some peanuts and deliberately ran his hand over my tits. I didn’t flinch or act like anything was wrong. I just smiled at Jim and commented that I was feeling a little naughty, and wasn’t wearing a bra. Ben watched us chatting and got up to go to the bathroom.”

I was staring at Julie and feeling pretty horny as I listened to her story. She noticed I looked a little dazed and said, “Paul, you look like you are getting a little aroused by my story. I’m enjoying this a lot. You and Sue can follow our lead and try this out for your first time.”

Julie didn’t look for a response when she continued, “As soon as Ben walked away, Jim kissed me on the lips and fondled my tits. I rubbed his cock and told him I wanted to fuck. He grinned at me and said that he had a feeling that Ben and I were into something kinky. He whispered into my ear that he wanted to fuck me, and he wanted me to suck his cock. I told him that would be no problem, and I wanted him to lick my pussy.”

Julie continued, “Ben came back to the bar and sat next to Jim. Jim was very direct and asked Ben if he was okay with him fucking me. He then told Ben he would enjoy having me spread my legs so he could put his hard cock into my wet cunt. He also told Ben he would really enjoy putting his cock between my lips for a blow job. I felt bad that Jim was humiliating Ben, but I was so horny I couldn’t see straight.”

Klara_Ketett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Klara_Ketett

I looked at Julie and said, “Ben must have been conflicted by Jim’s behavior. He wanted you to fuck Jim, but never could have anticipated the taunting Jim leveled at him.”

Julie responded, “I was focused on taking off my clothes and getting fucked. Jim and I held hands as we walked away from the bar. When we got to Jim’s room, I took off my dress and watched Jim take off his clothes. His cock was hard and my pussy was wet. He smiled and suggested we send Ben a photo of me naked and a photo of Jim’s hard cock. I took out my iPhone and we took several x-rated photos that I sent to Ben. I added a message that I was getting ready to fuck Jim.”

Sue was shaking her head when she said, “Julie, you really are a nasty hotwife. Poor Ben. You and Jim poured gas on the fire. It’s bad enough you were getting ready to fuck Jim, but to send Ben photos of you naked and Jim with his hard cock on display, was a little over the top. What was Ben’s reaction?”

Julie responded, “I actually called Ben right after I sent him the photos. I told him that Jim was putting his hard cock into my pussy as I talked to him on the phone. I told him I was getting fucked good and hard. He heard me moaning.”

As I listened to Julie’s story, I wanted to take out my cock and jerk off. It was getting chilly outside, so I suggested we go inside to relax.

Sue was silent as we sat in the living room. Julie looked at Sue and said, “I hope I’m not making you uncomfortable with my story. I can tell Paul is all ears. I feel really naughty, and I’m willing to show Paul my tits if that’s okay with you.”

Sue laughed and responded, “I’m enjoying all this. Go for it. I think we should watch a video of you getting fucked. Paul would certainly enjoy watching you in a porn video. Why don’t you pick out a good one on your iPhone and we can AirPlay it on our TV.”

I couldn’t believe my eyes as Julie took off her sundress and let her voluptuous tits flop out in the open. She came over to me and asked, “Paul, I know you wanted to see my tits. And, I wanted to show them off. I’ll sit next to you while we watch a video of me getting fucked.”

Julie chose a video and pressed AirPlay on her iPhone so we couldn’t watch the video on our TV.

Sue seemed comfortable with the situation. Here I was sitting next to Julie with her tits on display, watching a black stud with a huge black cock getting ready to fuck her wet pussy. Julie reached over and rubbed my crotch as she said, “Paul, why don’t you unbuckle your pants and stroke your hard cock as we watch me getting fucked. I know you want to jerk off.”

I looked over at Sue who gave me a thumbs up. I took off my pants and underwear to release my hard cock. I slowly stroked my cock as I watched the black stud on Julie’s porn video pumping his cock in and out of her tight cunt.

Julie reached over and started giving me a hand job. I reached around her shoulder and fondled her tits. I couldn’t believe Julie had her hand wrapped around my hard cock and I was fondling her voluptuous tits.

We all watched Julie’s XXX-rated fuck video. The black stud was pounding away at Julie’s cunt. Ben had positioned himself right behind Julie, and we could all see her pussy being stretched to the limit by a huge black cock. My cock was rock hard and dripping cum which gave Julie the lubrication needed for a slippery hand job. This was all a bit surreal.

It was obvious the black stud was about to climax. I felt ready to explode, and I spewed cum all over Julie’s hand at the same time the black stud shot his load. He was wearing a condom and filled the condom with a huge load of creamy cum.

Julie smiled at me, and said, “Paul, you made quite a mess. I need to go wash up. We can talk more when I get back.”

Julie went to the bathroom and washed my cum off her hands and arm. She didn’t put her sundress back on. She simply walked to the bathroom wearing a black thong, with her tits bouncing as she walked. Besides being a hotwife, she is also a sexy exhibitionist.

Julie sat back down next to me on the couch. She chuckled and said, “Paul, I think it’s pretty obvious you want to watch Sue get fucked by a young stud. Do you want to talk about how we can help you fulfill your fantasy? I have some ideas.”

Sue was quiet as she watched Julie egg me on. She finally joined the conversation and asked me, “Paul, do you want to watch a young stud fuck me? Or would you rather that I fuck a young stud in private and tell you about it after the fact?”

My head was spinning. Sue had obviously already decided to give the hotwife experience a tryout. She was ready to fuck a stranger. The only question was whether I’d get to watch in person.

Julie laughed and poked me in the chest as she responded, “Paul, sounds like Sue is ready to be a hotwife. She wants a stranger to put his hard cock into her wet pussy. She wants to wrap her lips around a young stud’s big cock. So, the only question is whether or not you want to watch.”

Sue laughed and said, “Julie is right. I’m ready to spend a night with a young stud as his fuck toy. Do you want to watch it? I actually want you to watch.”

I was embarrassed, but stammered, “I’d like to watch you being a slut, sucking a stranger’s cock, and letting him fuck you every which way to Sunday.”

Julie jumped in and said, “I have an idea. I could arrange to have two young studs meet Sue and I at a local hotel, and you and Ben can both watch Sue and me get serviced. Ben would love to see Sue naked, and watch her fuck. Are you okay with that? Would you mind if Ben got to watch your beautiful wife suck a hard cock?”

I was flabbergasted by Julie’s suggestion. I was speechless. Sue looked at me and responded, “I’m more than willing to let Ben see me naked. I’d like to be a slut and let him watch me fuck a young stud.”

I was boxed in. I simply nodded my head in agreement. I said, “I’m okay with this, but Ben can’t fuck Sue. He can watch, but that’s it. We can both be voyeurs, but not participants.”

Julie smiled and said, “Paul, you and Ben and watch and jerk off, if you want. And, take as many photos and videos as you want.”

Julie got up and put her sundress back on. She kissed me on the cheek and said, “Ben is going to be one happy camper when I tell him about our adventure.”

After Julie left, Sue looked at me and asked, “Paul, are you sure you are okay with me fucking a young stud, while you watch? And, are you okay with Ben seeing me naked and watching a stranger thrust his hard cock into my pussy?”

I just laughed and said, “What the fuck. Let’s go for it. We only live once.”

—————-

Julie called Sue the next day and told her that the fuck-a-thon was scheduled for Saturday night two weeks down the road. She hired two young studs through an escort agency. One of them was a black stud, and she had confirmed he had a huge cock.

For the next two weeks, I fucked Sue every night and every morning. I fucked her when I got home from work. Our sex life was all but surreal as we both fantasized about what was about to happen to Sue. Sue was a little nervous about Ben seeing her naked and watching her fuck. But, she admitted that made her really horny.

We made arrangements and met Julie and Ben at the hotel for dinner, before the planned fuck-a-thon. Sue wore a sexy dress with her tits and cleavage on display. Julie was dressed as a slut. I was not as nervous as I thought I’d be. Ben enjoyed being direct and a little over the top with Sue.

Ben complimented Sue on her dress and said, “Sue, you look sexy as hell. I can’t wait to see you take off your dress. I’ve always wanted to see your naked tits. I’ve been looking forward to watching you fuck a young stud. I’m really happy Julie talked you into this adventure.”

Sue giggled and responded, “Ben, I look forward to watching you and Paul beat your meat as you watch me and Julie getting fucked.”

We finished dinner and headed up to our suite in the hotel. The two escorts were scheduled to arrive at 8:00 PM. That gave us about thirty minutes to get settled in and scope out the suite. There was a large living room and two bedrooms. There were two couches in the living room.

We poured some drinks and settled in with more than a little trepidation. We heard a knock on the door and knew the fun was about to begin.

Sue and Julie both went to the door and escorted two young studs into the suite. Sue and Julie introduced themselves. Ben and I sat in two chairs and both of us stood up and introduced ourselves to the young studs who were about to fuck our two wives.

Doug and Joe shook our hands, smiled, and Joe said, “Nice to meet you both. Your wives are both beyond beautiful. Doug and I are going to really enjoy ourselves tonight. I can already feel my big black cock getting hard in anticipation of entering a tight young pussy.”

Doug asked, “Who do I get to fuck first? “

Julie went up to Doug and put her arms around him as she answered, “Doug, you can fuck me first. Sue has never done anything like this before. I’ll let her first time be an experience with Joe’s big black cock thrusting in and out of her tight pussy, as Paul watches his cute, innocent wife, turn into a slut before his eyes.”

Doug and Julie sat on one couch as Joe and Sue sat on the other couch. They all started kissing passionately as the guys fondled Sue’s and Julie’s tits.

Sue stood up and took off her dress. She wasn’t wearing a bra and her large tits flopped out in the open. I had my iPhone out and took a video of Sue showing off her tits. I saw that Ben was also taking a video of Sue. Sue sat back down on the couch and started kissing Joe as he fondled her naked tits.

Julie followed Sue’s lead and also stood up and took off her dress. I didn’t know who to focus on with my video, but as I watched Julie out of the corner of my eye, I kept my video trained on Sue.

Both of our wives were making out with the young studs as Joe and Doug explored their bodies with their hands. Sue was rubbing Joe’s crotch as his hand slipped under her panties and started rubbing her wet cunt. I couldn’t believe how horny I was as I watched Joe with my wife.

Joe stood up and took off his shirt and pants. He sat back down on the couch. Both he and Sue were naked except for their underwear. Sue slipped her hand into Joe’s underwear and pulled out his hard black cock. She stroked his shaft as they kissed. Joe reached down and pulled off his underwear. His cock was huge. Watching Sue stroke a ten-inch hard cock was unbelievable. My cock was rock hard and was straining to be free. I took off my pants and stroked my hard shaft. Sue smiled at me and moved her head down and slipped her lips around Joe’s cock. Joe pulled Sue’s hair back to give me an unobstructed view of Sue sucking his huge cock. Sue licked the head of his cock and looked at me with my iPhone recording her dirty, naughty, nasty sex act with Joe.

I looked over and saw that Ben was naked with his hard cock standing at attention. He was recording Sue giving head to Joe. He walked over to the couch with his cock sticking out. Sue saw Ben standing in front of her, smiled, and motioned him to come closer. Ben stood right in front of Sue with his cock in front of her face Sue leaned over and wrapped her lips around Ben’s cock. She stroked his balls for a minute or two, stopped sucking on his cock, smiled at me, and went back to sucking Joe’s cock.

What the fuck? That wasn’t supposed to happen. Ben and I were supposed to only watch as our wives were violated by two strangers. I wasn’t mad at Ben, just confused by Sue wanting to suck his cock in front of me

Ben looked at me and gave me a thumbs-up with a shit-eating grin on his face. He was stroking his cock as he watched Sue devour Joe’s long, black cock.

Joe stood up and pulled Sue’s panties off. He got down on his knees and buried his face in Sue’s pussy. He put his hands under her butt and pulled her crotch into his face. Sue was in heaven as Joe licked her clit and buried his tongue into her wet cunt

Joe stood up, looked at me, and asked, “Paul, can I fuck your slut wife? Do you want to watch me thrust my big black cock into her pussy? I will stretch her out so you can get a nice video of her naughty behavior. That’s what you want to see, isn’t it?”

I was embarrassed, but excited that Sue was actually going to get fucked by a young, black stud. I answered Joe, “Yes, I want to see you fuck Sue. Don’t use a condom. I want you to unload your creamy cum inside her cunt. Give her all you’ve got.”

Sue was ecstatic. She smiled at me and moaned as she said to Joe, “Fuck me hard. Bury your black cock deep inside me. Give my husband a show he will never forget. I want to feel your hot cum fill me up.”

I stood behind Sue and Joe with my iPhone recording the action. My cock was hard. I couldn’t believe the sight as Joe slipped his huge cock into Sue’s pussy. He was gentle as he went deeper and deeper inside her. Once he was all the way in, he started thrusting in and out with a vengeance.

Ben came over and watched as Joe fucked Sue, hard and fast. Joe pulled his cock out of Sue’s pussy, sat on the couch, and pulled Sue onto his lap so he could fuck her as she sat on his cock. His long cock slipped easily inside Sue’s pussy as she sat on his lap and he fondled her tits.

What a show. I could tell Joe was about to cum inside Sue, and he didn’t disappoint as he delivered a huge cream pie into her cunt. The cum spewed out of Sue’s cunt and ran down onto the couch. I’d never seen anything like this. And, I’d watched a lot of porn.

Sue slid off Joe and sat on the couch next to him. Ben walked over to Sue as he stoked his hard cock. He looked at me and asked, “Is it okay if Sue sucks my cock? And, is it okay if I cum in her mouth?”

I didn’t know what to say. Sue looked at me as Ben approached her, opened her mouth, and guided his hard cock between her lips. Sue fondled Ben’s balls as she sucked his cock for at least five minutes.

I watched in disbelief as Ben quivered. He held Sue’s head as he exploded cum into her mouth. Sue pulled away with a mouth full of cum as cum dripped down onto her tits. Ben kept cumming and sprayed his jism all over Sue’s face and tits. I captured all of this on my iPhone.

Both Ben and I sat back down on the chairs in the living room. We had both focused on Sue and now looked over to see Julie on her back. getting fucked by Doug.

I got up and positioned myself behind Doug, so I could get a video of his cock thrusting in and out of Julie’s pussy.

Julie was moaning with pleasure. Doug plunged his cock deep inside Julie, and then slowly pulled his cock out, before thrusting back in. I was mesmerized at the sight of a large cock stretching Julie’s pussy to the limit.

Doug was about to cum, and had no intention of pulling out. Sure enough, he dumped a big load of cum inside Julie. He slowly pulled his cock out of her pussy as cum oozed out. A big cream pie. Cum pooled onto the couch and down Julie’s leg. This was a nasty sight captured on video.

Sue and Julie decided they wanted to fuck in the two bedrooms. They each went into one of the bedrooms and got on the bed to continue their adventure. Joe paired off with Julie and Doug went into Sue’s bedroom to fuck her doggie style.

I watched Sue and Doug fuck like two teenagers in heat. Sue talked to me as Doug fucked her wet pussy. She smiled at me and said, “Paul, is this what you wanted to see? I’m in heaven. First Joe with his big black cock, and now Doug with his hard shaft buried in my cunt. I’m your slutty hotwife, that’s for sure. I love getting fucked while you watch hard cocks penetrate my pussy. I love being a naughty wife.

Joe and Doug took turns fucking Sue and Julie. They double-teamed each of them. When they were both teamed up with Julie, Ben asked me, “Paul, do you mind if I fuck Sue? You can fuck Julie when Joe and Doug are busy with Sue.”

I told Ben that sounded like a good plan. So, we each got to fuck each other’s wives. While that wasn’t the plan for the night, it worked out fine for all of us.

The night was a tremendous success for all of us Sue became a sultry hotwife, and the four of us became swingers, with more adventures to look forward to.

I hope you enjoyed the story.

Published 
Written by happyguy987
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments