Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adored 4

"Susanna assures Jason he is more than a conduit to Kevin."

12
12 Comments 12
6.5k Views 6.5k
7.4k words 7.4k words
“That was quick,” Shayla said from the recliner in the den as Jason entered. “Did you and Susanna do it already?”

Jason shook his head. “You need to tell me what’s going on, Shayla. You know I love you. Why is Susanna here?”

“For you to love, Jason. I want you to love her like Kevin loves me. I think you two will find the magic that Kevin and I have.”

Jason looked at the floor. “You’re setting me up with your sister.”

“Susanna’s not my sister, Jason.”

“Not genetically, I know. But, under the skin.”

Shayla smiled. “She tell you that?”

“Yeah. Now, you tell me. Don’t you love me anymore?”

“No, Jason, you don’t understand. I love you. I love you so much that I want this for you. I want you to know and understand the love I have for you and for Kevin, and for you to have the same thing.”

“She’s out there. She’s waiting for me. She wants me to make love with her. She even said she’d understand if I called your name instead of hers.”

“Don’t you dare,” Shayla commanded him.

“Don’t what? Don’t make love to her? Or, don’t call your name?”

“Don't call my name. Make love to her, Jason. Please. You're a wonderful lover. You will please her more than you can imagine and she will come to love you. The plan was for Kevin to take me tonight to leave the two of you alone. Because he got called away, it didn’t work out. But, I want you to love her. Make love to her. You have my blessing.”

“What happens afterwards?”

“A lot of it depends on you. What do you want to happen?”

“I don’t want to stop loving you.”

“You don’t have to.”

“I don’t want you to stop loving me, either.”

“I won’t Jason. I won’t ever stop loving you.”

“And Susanna?”

“Susanna. I so hope the two of you will fall desperately in love with each other. And, because you and I still love each other, she will come into our family.”

“You’re serious?”

“I am.”

“Have you talked to her about that yet?”

“Actually, I haven’t. But, something you should know, Jason. Susanna and Kevin have history.”

“What does that mean?”

“It means that the difference between you and Susanna is that you won out and she didn’t.”

“I don’t understand,” Jason said.

“The way you feel about me is the way Susanna felt about Kevin; still feels about Kevin. I found out about three years ago. Unlike my loving husband, I was possessive and unwilling to share my husband with anyone else. But, the last year has taught me that love multiplies. It doesn’t divide or subtract. And so, this opportunity presented itself to set things right. Susanna is wonderful. She didn’t press, didn’t whine, and kept her emotions under control. She was denied her fulfillment by me. Now, in the bright light of the relationship between you, Kevin, and me, I understand that I screwed up. You and Kevin taught me that. So I owe them.”

“Shayla, I,” Jason started. “I can’t undo what’s been done.”

“Nobody expects that, Jason. Just do this, for me. Go make love with Susanna. See what happens. I know you. I know who and how you love. And, I know Susanna. I know I can trust her with Kevin. You two, you and Susanna, are like peas in a pod. You loved me and Kevin. Susanna loves Kevin and me. I'm sure she will love you. Let’s just see if this works. For me, Jason. Go make love with her for me.”

Jason stood for a minute. He turned and walked with determination toward the pool deck. He strode past the division between the shallow and deep end of the pool and did a shallow dive toward Susanna.

“You’re in love with Kevin,” he said when he surfaced two feet away from her.

Susanna looked at him for a few seconds. “I was.”

“I think you still love him, but he's married to Shayla.”

“That’s right.”

“So I’m just a means to an end.”

“No, Jason. You’ve got it wrong.”

“I’m listening.”

“Shayla came to me, Jason.”

“Why?”

“She wanted to apologize.”

“For what?”

“For keeping Kevin all to herself. She said she’d learned that it was possible to love more than one person at a time. She asked me if I believed that.”

“Do you?”

“I don’t know. I know she does, so I guess it’s possible.”

“So where does that leave us?”

Susanna eased away from the wall and swam close to him. “You kissed me, Jason. I liked it. I kissed you back. You liked it. I know you did because I felt you getting hard in my hand.”

“What’s this got to do with Kevin?”

“Kevin’s gone, Jason. It’s just you, me, and Shayla.”

“But you love him.”

“I think I could love you, too. What’s more, I think you could love me.”

“Why would I want to do that?”

“Give it a chance, Jason,” she said softly. “Let’s swim to the shallow end so we don’t have to work so hard to stay afloat.”

He turned and stroked silently toward the stairway.

“Stop!” Susanna called as he crossed the dividing line between the deep and shallow sections.

Jason stopped, found his footing and turned to watch her ease up to him. Her breasts were just concealed under the water.

“What now?” he asked, sounding defensive and a little irritated.

“Kiss me again?” she suggested.

“Why?”

“Because I want you to, and I think you want to as well.”

“What makes you think that?”

Susanna shook her head. “You liked it before.”

“That’s before I knew you were in love with Kevin.”

“Shayla’s in love with Kevin, too, Jason. That doesn’t seem to bother you.”

“She’s his wife.”

"If I was your wife, Jason, do you think I would demand you stop loving Shayla?"

"I don't know what you would do. But I think you're just using me to get close to Kevin."

"Would that bother you? If I let you love Shayla, couldn't you let me love Kevin? Think this through, Jason. You can love Shayla and me, if you want. All you have to do is let Shayla and me love you and Kevin."

"But you're not my wife. We only met tonight."

"You're forgetting New Year's Eve."

Jason stood silent for a moment, watching his fingers make ripples in the water. "I was attracted," he admitted. "That's why I left. I thought that it wouldn't be fair to Shayla if I got distracted by you."

Susanna laughed. "Are you distracted now?" Susanna took his hands in her own and drew them to her breasts.

"Shayla wants us to make love."

"Do you always do what Shayla wants?"

"Usually."

“Do you want me to call her out here so she can order you kiss me?”

He smiled at her. “No. You don’t have to do that.” His hands smoothed over the skin of her breasts. “You were right. I do want to kiss you again.”

“Then let’s do it, Jason. Let’s kiss, and touch, make love, and get close to each other. Let’s find out if we work together.”

“What about Kevin?”

“He’s gone, Jason. Make love to me. I need you.”

Shayla came back onto the deck and watched from a lounger as the two swimmers embraced and kissed in the pool. She smiled inwardly as she saw Susanna’s arms wrap around Jason and drew him close to her. She heard soft murmuring and sighing from the couple. She saw them turn toward the stairway and walk toward it, their eyes locked on each other.

“Finally,” she said, making the pair aware of her presence. Jason, she noted, had a firm erection.

Susanna smiled at her. “I’m taking him to bed, if you have no objections.”

“You are planning to dry off a bit before you sully my linens?” Shayla suggested.

“A bit,” Susanna said. “Do you mind?”

“Of course not,” Shayla told her. “Treat her nice, Jason. She’s a friend of the family.”

Jason blushed.

“And when you’ve fallen in love with each other come back out here so we can have the talk.”

“The talk? What’s that?” Jason asked her.

“The same talk we had with you, darling,” Shayla said. “Don’t worry about it. If she loves you anywhere near as much as I do, it will be painless.”

Jason and Susanna walked to the cabinet with the towels and indifferently brushed the water droplets from themselves and each other. Tossing the towels into a chair, they moved through the door and proceeded toward Jason’s bedroom. Susanna preceded him and turned with her back to the bed.

“No need to close the door, I guess,” Jason said.

“Probably not,” Susanna agreed. “She’ll join us if she wants, whether the door is closed or not. Otherwise, she’ll wait for us out there.”

Jason moved toward her and wrapped his arms around her. He held her firmly and kissed her with the ardor that had been building in him since she admitted liking his kisses.

Susanna backed against the bed and sat down, pulling him with her. When he released her from the kiss, she lay back, raising and spreading her knees.

“I want to taste you,” he said, causing her to reach for him.

“Not now,” she responded. “We can do all that later. Right now I just want to feel you inside me.”

He stepped to the side of the bed and let her take hold of his shaft and position it for the initial entry.

“Just so you know,” she said softly, “I want you inside me. And I want you to come inside me. I won’t get pregnant.”

She gasped as Jason’s meat pushed past the resistance and eased into her. Her eyes were locked into his. When he had achieved full penetration, Susanna wrapped her legs around him to hold him tightly within her.

“You feel so wonderful,” she whispered.

“You, too,” he answered. He could feel her pulsing muscles around his cock.

“No wonder Shayla loves you,” she said.

Jason smiled and began to gently withdraw and pump into her, keeping his attention on her eyes. As he pumped easily into her warm depths, Susanna’s face set into a look of determination. She raised her hips to meet each of his thrusts. Her hands wrapped around his upper arms and tenderly urged him into the tempo that most aroused her. Her mouth formed into an easy “Oh” and she breathed through it.

“You’re really good at this,” she remarked somewhat raggedly.

“Lots of practice,” he managed to reply.

“Hmmm,” she hummed. “I’ll bet.”

She was silent, then, as the stroking continued. The sensations produced by Jason’s stiff rod plunging in and out of her seemed to spread throughout her abdomen and down into her thighs. She whimpered softly and nodded her head.

“You okay?” Jason asked without pausing his strokes.

“Yes, baby,” she panted lightly. “Just keep going.”

“You going to come?” he asked.

Again, she nodded. “Um-hmm,” she hummed again. “Soon, baby.”

“Good,” he said, “because I’m real close and don’t want to come before you.”

“You go ahead,” she gasped. “Oh, darling! Yes! Come in me now!”

Jason felt the firm contractions and his head became fuzzy. He felt the burn begin behind his thighs and zap up into his balls.

“I can’t hold it,” he said desperately.

“Come, then,” she urged intently. “I came. I’m coming. Right now. Fill me.”

He let go and spurted his hot essence into her depths.

“Oh, fuck!” he cried.

“Fuck indeed!” she responded, gripping his arms tightly and pulling her legs so he dumped his seed deep inside her.

As they rested, gently touching and kissing, trying to let their ragged breathing return to normal, Jason asked her, “Were you thinking about him?”

She shook her head and pulled his ear close to her lips. “Not at all, my darling,” she whispered. “That was all you.”

“You’re very beautiful, you know,” he told her. “I’m sorry I couldn’t hold off longer.”

“It was wonderful. I love the way we fit together.”

“We do seem to fit, don’t we?” he asked.

She nodded. “You’re just the right size, big enough to drive me nuts, but not so big as to hurt.”

“Have you been hurt?” he asked in wonder.

“A couple of times,” she conceded. “But, I’m never going to have to worry about that again, am I?”

“Are you?”

She pulled his face to hers for a tender kiss. “I hope not,” she told him. “I hope you’ll always be here for me.”

“And when I’m not, I’m sure Kevin will be.”

“Will you be jealous?”

“That would hardly be fair. Will you be jealous?”

“Of you and Shayla?”

He nodded.

“I’m already jealous of the time she’s had with you before I came around.”

“Do you think we should love each other?”

She smiled. “I think we should consider it. We fit very well together.”

“This is sort of sudden, isn’t it? We hardly know each other.”

She nodded. “But you love Shayla, and I’m so much like her it’s scary.”

“And I am what?”

“You are sweet, caring, attentive, and considerate. I know all about you. Shayla told me everything. I think I was ready to love you before we even met.”

They lay, touching and kissing for several more minutes before Susanna gave him a long, tender, loving kiss.

“I guess we’d better go have the talk,” she whispered.

“Ah, yes, the talk,” he chuckled. “It amounts to this. Try it, you’ll like it.”

“Try what?”

“I’ll let your sister tell you.”

Shayla lay on the lounger wearing a large pair of sunglasses and nothing else when the Jason and Susanna reappeared on the pool deck, naked, walking hand in hand.

“I get the impression things went well.”

“Stop it, Shayla,” Susanna demanded.

Shayla raised her glasses. “No need to be sensitive, sweetie. It’s what we do. Might as well get used to it.”

“We came for the talk.” Jason grinned at her.

“All right. Jason, you’ve had the talk. Why don’t you start it?”

“Susanna, darling, we love you. We want you to consider staying with us for, well, for as long as you want to.”

“What do you mean, stay with you?”

“Move in,” Shayla said. “Be here. Let us love you. Be one of us.”

“You don’t have to decide right now,” Jason continued. “Just take a couple of weeks’ vacation here. Try us out. If you like it, then you can decide to stay.”

“That's an interesting proposition,” Susanna said.

“We’ll talk about chores and duties later on,” Shayla chimed in.

“I told them I wasn’t doing any chores on my vacation,” Jason laughed.

“When was that?” Susanna wanted to know.

“About a year ago. I got one week, then decided I liked the situation and moved in. Kevin had a list. I was doing things around the house and yard here by the end of the third week.”

“Can I decide now?” Susanna asked.

“You shouldn't leap into something like this without trying it out,” Shayla cautioned.

“If you only knew how fucking lonely I’ve been for the past few of years,” Susanna said.

“I can’t believe someone as smart and beautiful as you would be lonely for long,” Jason told her.

“Goofs,” Susanna said. “Goofs, and idiots, married men looking for a fling, gnomes, trolls, and studly morons. Do you have any idea what a find you guys are?”

“You love him already,” Shayla observed.

“Let’s just say this,” Susanna replied. “He’s sweet and wonderful. And we fit.”

“Do you fit?” Shayla asked Jason.

“Yeah, I think we do. She’s so much like you, how could I help but love her?”

“You want a divorce?” Shayla asked.

“No!” Susanna interjected quickly. “He wants to love us both. I’m good with that.”

“I didn’t say that,” Jason said.

“But that is what you want, isn’t it?” Susanna said. “As your loving partner, don’t I want to satisfy the desires and loves of my man’s heart?” She turned to Shayla. “He loves you. As long as he loves me, too, it’s okay with me if he loves you.”

“You’ve got a nasty way of twisting the knife,” Shayla said with a sweet smile.

“You asked me to come here,” Susanna reminded her.

“Jason and Kevin made me realize that it isn’t a bad thing to be loved by them both. So, if it’s good for them, why shouldn’t it be good for Kevin, you, and me?”

“Or Jason,” Susanna said. “I promise I won’t try to steal your man away. Either of them. I just want to love them and feel their love for me.”

Shayla smiled. “Deal. And, besides that, the sex is marvelous.”

“The thing is,” Susanna said seriously, “I won’t have sex with Kevin until you and Jason say it’s okay.”

“It’s okay,” Jason said quickly.

Shayla nodded. “Yeah. It’s okay.”

Kevin returned from his trip on a warm Tuesday afternoon just after two. He arrived quietly, leaving his bag at the door. He noticed the den was empty and looked through the door to the pool deck. A single figure occupied a lounger facing away from him.

He opened the door and climbed the three steps to the deck. As he approached he recognized the red hair of Susanna. She lay stretched out wearing only large sunglasses on her head and reading a book.

“I don’t want to startle you,” he said softly.

“I heard you come up the steps,” she replied. “Welcome home, my love.”

Kevin sat in a chair to her right to enjoy the vision of her naked frame stretched out in front of him.

“My love?” he asked. “That’s a new development. I'm half-surprised you're still here.”

“Shayla and Jason gave me the talk. I'm on vacation. And, I’ve loved you for years. Didn’t you know?”

“I didn’t,” he said. “You’ve hidden it well.”

“Because I love you and your wife,” she said, “It was important that I not be a disruptive influence. I decided to honor your marriage commitment to my own detriment.”

“I really didn’t know you had feelings.”

“Shayla did,” she replied. “At the time, we decided it would be best if I subdued my desires.”

“Speaking of my wife, where is she?”

“She and Jason are taking a nap, euphemistically speaking.”

“Leaving you and me to our own devices?”

“I’m not certain she realized you were arriving this afternoon. If she had, I’m sure she wouldn’t have taken my future husband into her bed.”

“Your future husband? That is a development.”

She grinned. “We fit. He's a marvelous man and I've decided to love him.”

“And where are my wife and your intended?”

“In the master bedroom, I believe. She seems to take some perverse delight in defiling your marital bed with my fiancé.”

“It’s not perverse, nor defiled. I thought you’d had the talk.”

“Just teasing you,” Susanna said. “I have come to understand that there’s enough to go around and possession is the perversion in this situation.”

“So you’ve agreed to continue to share him with her?”

She nodded. “With a stipulation.”

“What is that?”

“That I have the same opportunity to satisfy my carnal desire with you, if you’re amenable.”

“She agreed to that?” he said, more of a statement than a question.

“Does that bother you?”

“That delights me.”

“So there is a mutual attraction?” Susanna asked.

“What sort of a dolt would I be to deny an intelligent, vivacious, and stunning beauty like you, with an expressed affection for me, the opportunity to experience my own yearning for intimacy between us?”

“Big words,” Susanna chuckled. “You want me, too?”

“Of course I do.”

“That’s good, because Shayla and Jason have both said they have an enthusiastic desire for us to be intimate with each other.”

“So, you’re staying?” he asked.

“I think I am. Working out the details of moving here from my own apartment.”

“And you love me?”

She nodded. “As Jason loves Shayla, so I love you.”

“That’s wonderful,” he responded. “I’m about fifteen minutes away from loving you as my wife loves your intended.” He leaned over and kissed her temple.

KleissyGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KleissyGrey

“Now, being the miserable bastard I am, I think I’ll go rouse my wife and her lover from my bed so I can shower and nap before dinner.”

“I would offer you my bed,” she said, “but I want to be in it when you are. I think propriety dictates that the four of us should meet and agree before we consummate our new relationship.”

“I yearn for the time when you’re comfortable enough to point at me, crook your finger, and suggest we retire to fuck with reckless abandon.”

“It will come,” Susanna laughed. “First, though, I think we should tread lightly.”

“You are both beautiful and wise, my dear,” he said. “I can feel my heart swelling with love for you.”

“Go,” she ordered, “And get your shower and nap. I've got a feeling you'll need your strength tonight.”

They agreed, in honor of their guest, that they should all dress for dinner, although the attire was summer casual.

"While I love being in the presence of two stunningly beautiful naked women," Kevin said, "I think we should be considerate of Susanna's new status among us."

“Oh, my,” Shayla said in mock dismay as they cleared away the debris from the meal. “I forgot to make a dessert.”

“That is so lame,” Kevin told her. “Everybody knows what’s for dessert.”

“What’s for dessert?” Susanna asked.

“You can have your choice,” Shayla said grinning broadly. “Jason or Kevin.”

“Decisions, decisions,” Susanna responded.

“We don’t get to choose our dessert?” Kevin asked innocently.

Shayla turned from loading the rinsed plates into the dishwasher, dried her hands on a towel and put her fists on her hips. “What did you have in mind?”

“Shoulders,” Kevin said. “Susanna’s shoulders. I've been fascinated by them all evening.”

“Fine,” Shayla said. She turned to Jason. “You’re with me.”

“Okay,” Jason replied with a huge grin.

Shayla closed the dishwasher door, secured it with a push of her hip, pressed a couple of buttons and a soft hiss could be heard from the machine. She grabbed Jason’s hand and led him into the den, moving directly to the entertainment center. She manipulated a couple of buttons and a soft rock sound seemed to emanate from all four corners of the room. She spun around to face Jason and looped her arms around his neck.

“Are you hard for me yet?” she asked.

“Uh, not quite,” he said.

“Then, please, undress me and let’s see if that doesn’t fix that situation.”

Susanna and Kevin entered the room and watched as Jason lifted Shayla’s top over her head and pushed her shorts over her thighs.

Shayla tugged Jason’s shirt over his head and unbuttoned his shorts. In less than ten seconds, both of them were naked as the day, and swaying together in time to the music.

Kevin whispered in Susanna’s ear from behind her. “Can I have my dessert now?”

“I guess,” she replied, crossing her arms across her abdomen. She had worn the same orange, white and yellow sundress she’d worn when Kevin was called away.

“I seem to remember this outfit,” he told her.

“I thought we should return to where we left off the other night when you left me.”

Kevin brushed her red locks away from her right shoulder and began to plant little kisses from her neck to her shoulder and then back.

“Do you mind?” he asked, tugging with his teeth on the strap of her halter top.

She shook her head.

Kevin grasped a loose end of the bow in his teeth and pulled. The knot dissolved and the top fell away to her waist.

“You’re exquisite,” Kevin murmured in her ear. “I can’t believe you haven’t been snapped up already.”

Susanna rotated her head backwards until she was looking at the ceiling. “Some have tried,” she admitted. “I guess I’ve been waiting for Mr. Perfect.”

“Do you think he’s here?” Kevin asked softly as he resumed kissing along the line of her shoulders.

“I’m sure he is,” she replied.

“You know we want you, don’t you?” he asked.

“I know,” she said, tilting her head to capture his and sliding her hand behind her to grasp Kevin’s growing rod.

“You’re delicious,” he whispered. “The perfect dessert.”

Shayla and Jason were forehead to forehead in their exotic swaying when Shayla, out of the corner of her eye, saw Susanna push her sundress down her hips and into a small pile at her ankles. She looked into Jason’s eyes.

“She is quite beautiful, isn’t she?” she whispered to him.

Together, they turned their heads toward Susanna. Her breasts stood proud and upright, the nipples obviously distended with arousal. Her hips were just wide enough to provide a marvelous curve to her waist and down her thighs. She had a small, pale landing strip pointing toward the swell of her labia.

“I would so love to lick her down there,” Shayla whispered to him. “Even though I never did before, she’s just so beautiful.”

“You’re just as beautiful,” Jason murmured.

Shayla tapped in firmly on the shoulder. “Stop that. Just admit she’s gorgeous.”

“She’s gorgeous,” Jason said.

“Then you should go do what I can’t yet,” she suggested. “I know she’ll love it.”

“I’m with you,” Jason protested.

Shayla grabbed him by the upper arms. “Go,” she ordered. “I want you to. I want you to make love to her again so that I can watch.”

“But Kevin,” he started to protest again.

“Trust me, Jason. He’ll let her go to you. They’ll have their chance.”

“You really want me to?”

“Yes, my darling, I really do. Now go. On your knees. Worship her.”

Jason released his hold on Shayla and stepped toward Susanna. He dropped to his knees in front of her.

Susanna had her eyes closed as she enjoyed the teasing Kevin was giving her neck and shoulders. She held his cock in her right hand, easily stroking it through his shorts. Her eyes popped wide when Jason enveloped her thighs in his hands and his tongue delved into her secret treasure. She groaned aloud and put her other hand on top of Jason’s head and closed her eyes again.

Shayla grinned broadly at Kevin as he raised his eyes to meet hers while he continued to suckle at Susanna’s neck. His eyebrows rose questioningly.

Shayla stepped up to the threesome and took in the sights and sounds of the men slurping and Susanna sighing and moaning. Her own hand joined Susanna’s on top of Jason’s head. Susanna tried to focus on her through the haze of her arousal. Shayla leaned forward and captured Susanna’s lips between her own. Susanna groaned into her mouth and opened to allow Shayla’s tongue access to her own.

Shayla was surprised as the softness of Susanna’s lips and the warmth that seemed to radiate from her. She had never experienced a woman-to-woman kiss, other than the cheek brushers among family and close friends. The sensations of this, the passion and arousal that seemed to exist between them had her heart racing.

Susanna released Kevin’s manhood and placed her hand alongside Shayla’s cheek, pulling her closer and holding her fast as their two tongues battled in a fevered search for sensation. She tasted of wine, Shayla noted, and wondered what it would be like to kiss her in the same manner after either Jason or her husband had unloaded a store of come into her mouth.

Susanna pushed her gently away and gasped. “Oh, fuck!” she wailed. “That is so intense!”

“You like this as much as I do?” Shayla asked gently.

“Oh, fuck, yes! Jason’s making me crazy. Kevin is so hard. And you’re so soft.”

“How about this, then?” Shayla inquired innocently, ducking her head down to take the nipple of Susanna’s left breast in her mouth and lash it with her tongue.

“Oh, God! Yes! Please don’t stop! I’m going to come!” Susanna cried out.

“You like how we play?” Kevin whispered as his lips and tongue teased her earlobe.

“Make me come!” Susanna ordered. “Yes! I love how you play! Play with me, please!”

Jason’s tonguing and kissing of her clit had Susanna screaming her release in seconds. Her whole body shuddered and Kevin wrapped his arms around her to keep her from collapsing. Jason's experience with Shayla had taught him to back off the hypersensitive little organ once she had climaxed. He eased back and planted tiny, loving kisses on her labia and her mons.

“What have you done to me?” Susanna moaned softly.

“We’re making love with you,” Kevin whispered close to her ear. “We love you and want you to love us.”

“I do,” Susanna gasped. “I love you all, and I love how you make me feel.”

“What do you want now, my dear?” Kevin asked.

“I want to feel everything,” she whispered. “I want a cock inside me, and I want to suck you, and I want to kiss Shayla. I want all of it.”

“What say we move this to one of the bedrooms?” Kevin suggested. “We’ll be more comfortable there.”

“Ours,” Shayla ordered. “I want to know what her kisses taste like after you’ve come in her mouth.”

“Like my come, I’ll bet,” Kevin laughed.

“And Susanna,” Shayla added. As they moved toward the master bedroom she asked, “Jason, honey? You don’t mind fucking her in front of Kevin, do you?”

Jason smiled shyly and shook his head.

“Does that mean you don’t mind or you won’t do it?” Shayla pressed him.

“I don’t mind,” he said.

“That’s good,” Shayla said. “I think her future husband should be the first tonight.”

As they entered the bedroom, Shayla took charge.

“Jason, help me turn back the covers. Kevin, you’re still dressed. Get naked and lay down on the center of the bed. Susanna, darling, you need to kneel over Kevin from the side and keep your knees on the edge. Jason, get behind her, baby. Now,” she stopped, took hold of Jason’s cock and began sliding it up and down Susanna’s slit until she had it positioned at her opening.

“Hold still, Jason,” Shayla directed. “Now, Susanna, ease back on him. That’s it. Nice and slow.”

“Oh, wow!” Susanna said. “That’s so nice. He feels wonderful!”

“I know, darling,” Shayla told her.

Susanna gasped as she accepted Jason’s full length inside her. “Oh, fuck! Yes! That’s great!”

“All right, Jason,” Shayla ordered. “Nice and slow.” She went around to the other side of the bed and climbed on so she was facing Susanna. “And here,” she said softly, grabbing Kevin’s meat and waving it in front of Susanna, “We have this other delightful cock. We’re going to take turns sucking him until he comes. You think you can do that while Jason fucks you?”

“Hmmm,” Susanna hummed, opened her mouth and absorbed Kevin’s cock, closing her lips around the shaft. She moved up and down in time with the rhythm Jason had established.

“Easy, now,” Shayla said softly. “Mine turn now.”

“Oh, God!” Susanna moaned. “This is so incredible.”

Shayla kissed her lips briefly and turned her attention to Kevin’s meat. She slowly sucked him in and released him gently, turning to kiss Susanna again.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this.” Susanna gasped quickly before absorbing Kevin’s rod into her mouth.

They continued to alternate their attention to Kevin, pausing only long enough to catch a quick kiss in between. Meanwhile, Jason kept up his steady, unrelenting stroking into the velvety, tight, and very moist receptacle of Susanna’s love canal.

Kevin was the first to let loose. “I’m coming,” he groaned as the fiery feeling shot up his thighs.

“Swallow him, Susanna,” ordered Shayla, releasing Kevin’s meat to Susanna’s mouth. “Suck it out of him, darling.” 

Susanna sucked, inhaled and sucked again as Kevin spurted his essence repeatedly in her mouth. When Kevin was spent, Shayla ordered him out of the way. She slid herself under Susanna.

“Kiss me, darling,” Shayla told Susanna. “I want your lips and tongue on mine when you come.”

Susanna groaned. Her lips met Shayla's and the two of them tongued each other. Jason’s pace and tempo picked up and Susanna groaned again. She whimpered into Shayla’s mouth. Shayla released her and slid under her frame until she could attach her lips to Susanna’s nipple.

“Oh, fuck, no!” Susanna wailed. “I can’t! I can’t stand any more. Fuck me, Jason. Come in me. Please, baby! Fill me with your hot come!”

Jason pounded away at her, rocking her body with each thrust as Susanna wept and cried out for him to go harder and faster. His own climax was only moments away, and he held her thighs tightly, beating himself against her smooth softness.

“Augh!” he yelled as he let loose with his first spurt of liquid fire. “Oh, damn! I couldn’t stop!”

“It’s all right, baby,” Shayla cooed from under Susanna. “She wants your heat inside her.”

Kevin watched as his wife licked Susanna’s rubbery nipples and kissed her mouth, lying under Susanna with her legs spread and knees raised. He couldn’t resist the temptation and moved around until he was in position to lower his lips to her inviting pussy.

Shayla moaned with the first contact of Kevin’s lips on her, and the touch of his tongue on her engorged clit. He heard Jason panting to his left as he attempted to recover from plundering Susanna. Shayla’s hips began to lurch against Kevin’s tongue as he probed and licked at her moist sex.

Jason grabbed a hand towel and held it under Susanna as he withdrew, the white cream oozing from her depths. He eased backward and, on unsteady legs, backed off the bed until he sat in a small chair watching Shayla, Kevin, and Susanna in their ménage.

“Your turn, Kevin,” he said easily. “Susanna’s wanted you for a long time.”

“Come take my place,” Kevin directed at Jason. “It will help you get hard so you can do Shayla.”

Kevin backed away from Shayla and stood behind Susanna as Jason moved in to lick the delicate array Shayla presented. Kevin laid his semi-turgid member along the softness of Susanna’s backside, sliding it back and forth in an attempt to achieve a full erection.

“Who’s that?” Susanna gasped when Shayla released her lips.

“It’s Kevin, darling,” Shayla whispered. “What you’ve wanted and I’ve denied you is about to happen.”

“Oh, please,” Susanna begged. “Put it inside me.”

Kevin grinned at the invitation and aligned the head of is cock with her opening. He slid easily inside her, the path liberally lubricated with the remains of Jason’s ejaculate.

“Oh, my God!” Susanna moaned as Kevin penetrated her.

Kevin eased gently back and forth inside Susanna until his rod had stiffened into a full erection.

“Oh, fuck me, Kevin!” Susanna pleaded. “You feel so good in there.”

Shayla gasped into Susanna’s open mouth as Jason’s licking brought her to a thundering climax.

“Oh, fuck!” Shayla cried out. “Fuck me with your tongue, Jason!”

Susanna looked down into her face and murmured, “This is so wonderful. I love it.”

“Which part?” Shayla gasped.

“All of it,” Susanna told her. “Thank you for all of this.”

“Our pleasure,” Shayla managed to squeeze out, before letting go of a huge moan. “Please, Jason, you’re killing me. Give me your cock, baby.”

Jason stood up and eased toward her, positioning himself to enter Shayla.

“You don’t mind if your husband fucks me, do you?” Shayla asked Susanna hoarsely.

Susanna shook her head, the red locks flailing. “You husband is doing a lovely job of fucking me,” she said through ragged breaths. “If you don’t mind, I don’t mind.”

There was quiet in the room for several minutes with the exception of various gasps and panting whimpers. The men occasionally grunted with exertion. As their tempo increased, so, too, did the moans and whimpers of the two women until it reached a crescendo of sound and sensation.

“Oh, please!” Susanna wailed. “Fuck me, Jason, I mean Kevin. Oh, God! I don’t even know…” She stopped and just cried out.

Behind her, Kevin grinned and pounded into her welcoming love canal, feeling the contractions attempting to draw his essence from within him. “It’s Kevin, darling,” he grunted, “and I will fuck you until I spend myself inside you, which won’t take very long, I promise.”

Jason looked at Kevin and grinned broadly. He picked up the pace of his thrusts into Shayla. She groaned in time with his lunges until it became a keening cry of triumph. He threw his head back and bellowed at the ceiling as his orgasm screamed through his loins.

At the same time, Susanna’s repeated sobs of “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” in time with Kevin’s increasingly rapid thrusts descended into a long wailing “Oh! Fuuuuccckkkk!” as she crested. Kevin’s hands wrapped around her waist, just above her hips and he groaned mightily, plunging himself as deep as possible in her welcome recess and unloading hot jets of his come inside her.

After a brief period of recovery and disentanglement, the four of them gathered in the warm night air on the pool deck.

“My fucking bed is a shambles,” Shayla complained.

“Our fucking bed,” Kevin corrected her.

“Our bed of fucking.” Susanna grinned at both of them.

Jason just shook his head as the three of them chuckled.

“Well,” Shayla directed to Susanna, “Was it worth the wait?”

“It was marvelous. He was marvelous. We were all marvelous.”

“Kind of redundant, aren’t you, my love?” Jason chuckled.

“I noticed that,” Kevin said. “’Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!’”

“You can kiss my ass,” Susanna snapped at him, embarrassed.

“That sounds like an invitation to more fun and games,” Kevin chuckled.

“Seriously, though,” Shayla said, “What do we think? Susanna, Jason, and I got along wonderfully while Kevin was saving the world. Now that he’s back, do we think this is going to work?”

There was a long silence. Finally Jason broke it. “Susanna and I are going to be together no matter what happens,” he declared, turning to seek confirmation.

She nodded.

“I love Shayla and want to stay, though, if Susanna is okay with that.”

“You know I want you both to stay,” Shayla told them. “Kevin?”

He looked around the group. “I feel kind of like a fifth wheel here,” he admitted. “You know I’m okay with Jason and Shayla. We’ve been living that.”

“It’s not just Jason anymore,” Shayla said. “It’s Jason and Susanna.”

“So, if Shayla crooks her finger to Jason, what happens then?” Kevin asked.

“Then you go with Susanna,” Shayla told him. “It’s a no brainer.”

“What if Susanna doesn’t want me at that particular time?”

“Am I a member of this family yet?” Susanna asked.

“As much as you want to be,” Shayla replied.

“Okay, then,” Susanna said, turning to face Kevin. “Do you become difficult intentionally or are you just naturally challenged?”

Shayla burst out laughing. She nudged Jason. “I told you she was my sister.”

“In what universe,” Susanna continued, “would you imagine I would refuse to have you in my bed if your wife and my husband are sleeping together?”

“I just don’t want there to be any pressure…” Kevin began.

“Shut up, Kevin,” Susanna ordered. “As Jason loves Shayla, so I love you. Do you understand that?”

“I guess,” Kevin answered, sounding cowed.

“I don’t know how we’re going to work this,” she continued, “But that’s between Shayla and me. We may flip a coin, or draw cards, or play Rock, Paper, Scissors. And it may be for the right to choose or to select one or the other of you specifically. If we decide some nights not to play, then husbands will sleep with wives and be damned happy about it. And, if you love us the way you say you do, then you will go along with whatever Shayla and I decide. Now, do you have a problem with that?”

“Do we ever get to decide?” Kevin asked indicating Jason.

Susanna leaned back in her lounger with a look of disgust. She spoke to Shayla, “It’s not enough he gets to screw you and me, now he wants to decide who. What do you think? One night a week? We could call it Friday Follies, I guess.”

“Friday night date night,” Shayla mulled, her finger tapping her lips as she considered, “And the boys decide who’s going to be their date?”

“Fine,” Susanna decided. “But we have to go out. I want to go out and make men crazy with lust and women jealous. No just hanging around the house fucking whomever. That comes later.”

Shayla grinned. “Have I told you that I love you?”

“Not since Saturday,” Susanna grinned back at her.

“Well, I love you, Sister,” Shayla said. “So, are we all agreed?”

There were general murmurs of agreement.

“Fine,” Susanna said, standing up from her lounger and looking like a red-headed Aphrodite in her naked glory. “I’m tired. Jason, honey, are you coming to bed with me so the two of them can have their homecoming night together?”

“Yes, my love,” Jason agreed smiling, standing up and reaching for Susanna’s hand.

“Good,” Susanna nodded. “And tomorrow, we’ll start planning the wedding.”

“Who’s getting married?” Kevin asked.

“Jason and I are,” Susanna stated firmly, “In a public, traditional ceremony. And then, in the private ceremony, you and I. If Shayla can have two husbands, so can I.”

Shayla extended her hand toward Kevin as Jason and Susanna stepped back into the house. He took it in his own and squeezed it tenderly.

She looked into his eyes and softly asked him, “Doesn’t it feel wonderful to be adored?”

Author’s Note: This, I am almost sad to say it, really is the end of this tale. To all my friends who encouraged additional episodes, I hope you have found them to be satisfactory. The key element of this series is found in Shayla’s statement, “Love multiplies.” And so we leave Kevin, Shayla, Jason and Susanna to their lives, their love, and their intimate explorations of one another. In the same vein, I wish you all love, peace, and joy in all your relationships. May your love multiply. ab

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments