Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amber's Surprise

"Made to watch"

39
16 Comments 16
30.3k Views 30.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
My wife Amber and I have been happily married for twenty years and have always enjoyed a better than average sex life. At least until the past year. Both of us are sports enthusiasts, we hit the gym regularly where she never ceases to turn heads. With her toned 130 pound, 5’6" frame and luscious 36C tits, she is always a looker.

Over the past year I have at times sensed a certain distance in her especially when it comes to our sex life. I didn’t know whether to attribute it to work, hormones, or what, but she had seemed somewhat distant at times, even during sex. Anytime I address the issues she would shrug it off as nothing.

About six months ago she asked me what I thought about a certain trainer at the gym name Brian. Brian stands about 6 foot and is lean and toned. He seemed like a nice enough guy, he had helped me on a few workout ideas since we joined and was certainly nice enough. But I could tell Amber felt differently.

********************

As our sex life seemed to have quickly cooled over the past few months, I couldn’t help but notice a new chipper side to Amber that I couldn’t explain. Once during a rare hot love-making session I could have sworn I heard her call his name. I looked at her rather curiously, and she just smiled.

“Anything I need to know, Amber?” I inquired.

“Oh, you never know,” she mused with a mischievous smile as she kissed me deep.

A few weeks went by and I thought no more about it. On my way home on a recent Friday after a rather tense week, Amber called me on my way home from the office. Her voice sounded excited and devious.

“Don’t keep me waiting,” she said.

Eager to get home, I enter the front door and I hear Amber’s voice beckoning me upstairs to our bedroom. I enter to see her in her favorite sexy pair of lingerie. Those luscious 36C tits protruding firmly out of that see through red silk as she smiles seductively and orders me, “Take off your clothes and sit in the chair.”

I eagerly comply with her generous request as she proceeded to give me a little show. Slow moves and her fingers touching herself, only accentuated her lovely body and easily helped serve up for me a nice hard-on. My seven inches was throbbing as I reached for my cock, but she said, “No! Don’t touch it.”

With that, Amber was in my lap, pressing those lovely tits in my face as I feasted. With those tits beautifully and rightfully placed, I was smothered and happy with those luscious tits. “Mmm, that’s it baby,” she moaned.

After a few moments of feasting on her tits and feeling her wet shaved pussy grind on my cock, I was lost in the moment, but just as quickly now, things suddenly take a turn. With sudden force and a pull at both my wrists, I feel them quickly being pulled behind my back and forcefully cuffed together. Amber leans in and whispers in my ear, “Don’t go anywhere, baby.”

I look up to see Brian, the trainer from the gym, taking Amber by the hand and walking her a few feet away. His tall, lean, athletic frame standing behind her as they both face me, he looks right into my eyes as he slowly begins to kiss and nibble on her neck and ears.

ebony_sugarmilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ebony_sugarmilf

Cuffed, all I am able to do is watch as Amber looks into my eyes and smiles, whispering softly, “Surprise, baby,” she says.

Brian is slow and deliberate in his kisses on her neck as I watch his hands run up and down Amber’s body. Cupping her tits with both hands, he just smiles at me as I helplessly watch. “I am going to love these tits,” he tells me, “you just watch.”

With that I see him take my hot wife out of her lingerie and watch as he kneads them in his powerful hands. Amber’s eyes are closed as I listen to her moan under the power of his touch. She is rocking back on his cock and I can’t believe what is unfolding before my eyes.

Suddenly, I see Amber slither to the floor in front of Brian. He looks at her and says, “Show him how much you love my cock, Amber.”

I watch my wife free what must be at least 8 inches of cut, shaved, and smooth cock into her hands. She looks at me smiling and winks as she slowly begins to lick and swirl the head of his big and powerful cock. I watch as Brian runs his finger through her hair as I helplessly look on.

“Watch this, baby” she says, as her eyes never lose their glaze into mine.

I watch Brian's shaft slowly disappear into her hot wet mouth. Up and down slowly she works his cock.

Brian looks at me, “She is so good, you should feel how good it is,” with a confident taunt, knowing I can’t stop her.

“I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am,” he says tauntingly, “soon you will watch me fuck her”.

After at least 20 minutes of feasting on his shaft, licking, kissing, and sucking, Brian tells her to get on all fours. Brian looks at me mockingly telling me, “I love fucking Amber from behind, she just loves it.”

As he begins rubbing his cock over her clit before entering her.

With my hands cuffed behind me, my unattended throbbing cock can only anguish as I watch Brian fuck Amber from behind as he slaps her ass.

After what seemed like an eternity, Brian pulled that wet, orgasm covered cock from her pussy and walked up to me to show me how hard and throbbing it was. He traces the head over my lips, giving me a slight taste and smell of her juices. “This is the cock she likes to fuck now,” he smirks at me.

Amber is slowly rubbing her clit as she watches Brain taunt me. A sultry smile on her pretty face the whole time.

With that he turns and tells Amber to come get ready to take his load. Amber is on her knees in front of Brian, kneeling in front of me, as I watch him milk out his load of hot cum into her open and eager mouth, right in front of me. Rope after rope ,he shoots his hot load and Amber takes every drop.

“Brian has been my personal trainer for the past six month’s baby. He’s a great trainer and you will be glad with the results I am sure,” she muses and smiles at me.

With that, Brian excuses himself and leaves. Amber slides up between my legs and sucks my cock with my hands still cuffed. It was the most incredible blowjob of my life and soon her mouth was full of my hot cum. “I can’t wait for my next session with Brian,” she says with a grin.

Published 
Written by beachwalker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments