Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An early night

"Nadia wasn't ready for bed until Harvey showed her what he really meant."

9
5 Comments 5
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Harvey had been eager to go to bed for the last half hour but Nadia was obliviously chattering away about her day at work and what they could do in the holidays. He had been patiently listening but all he really wanted was to see her naked and touch her sensitive nipples and make her pussy hot and wet. Decisively, Harvey got up from the sofa, placed his glass on the window ledge and went upstairs.

Seeing as she had been left alone downstairs, Nadia decided she would call it a night and left the living room in darkness. She had so much energy tonight and wasn't ready for bed. She sprinted up the stairs and walked into the bedroom, stripping off her dress and kicking off her shoes as she made her way through to the en suite.

Harvey was getting under the covers, shivering against the brisk, cold draft coming through the open window.

'It's freezing in here,' he complained lightly.

'It's fine babe. You can warm yourself on my hot body,' teased Nadia, almost dancing round the room, toothbrush in her hand. Her lingerie was scant and revealing. Her ample breasts filled the mesh cup of her bra, creating a plentiful cleavage. The thong slipped over her shaved pussy and up between her curvaceous buttocks, making him think of how good she tasted.

'You're crazy, get in bed,' Harvey said, hiding most of his face under the plump, soft duvet.

Nadia loved the way he would hide everything but his nose and eyes when they got into bed. He always thought her apartment was cold but she had become acclimatised to the drafts and chill, even in the winter. So as he hid under the covers, she finished off her teeth, stripped bare and walked round the room to shut the curtains.

'You're wrong,' he chastised.

'What?,' she questioned, mischievously.

Nadia was stood naked in the large, arched window that stretched from floor to ceiling. With the light on, the whole of the neighbourhood could see her voluptuous, curvaceous, middle aged body.  She was a typical cougar. Mid forties, five foot six, size 10 with G cup breasts on a small 32 inch back and a full, rounded arse that was perfect for grabbing whilst he fucked her. She was so like the women he had watched on the porn sites and he thought it was great having her in his bed. When he had first met her it had taken a while for him to convince her that he didn't want a pert, slim, young twenty year old. She had realised for herself once he had sent her one of his downloads off the porn site.

'The guy across the road stays up just to watch you close those curtains every night,' laughed Harvey, 'you're killing him.'

Pulling the curtains shut, Nadia walked provocatively around the bed, switched off the main light and slid into bed next to Harvey. She still wasn't tired.

He put his arm out for her to cuddle into him and as she moved closer he kissed her lips. Nadia felt her pulse quicken and the warm feeling in her stomach spread to between her thighs. He did this every time he kissed her. She had never been with anyone that had such a profound physical effect on her and although she wouldn't admit it, she knew she had a very hot, deliciously handsome lover in Harvey. They were a perfect pair.

She moved on top of him and his hands aroused her, caressing her sensitive nipples and firmly feeling the swell of her arse. She pressed more firmly into the kiss and moved her fingers over his stubble, along his jaw line. She could feel her pussy getting moist and the familiar throbbing started to build in her clit.

She wanted to feel his cock inside her. He was already hard with anticipation. She took his cock in her mouth, as far as she could. He was larger than average and his girth was substantial enough that she sometimes found it difficult to go deep enough with her thrusts or get enough pressure on his shaft.

'You're cheeky, I wanted to go down on you tonight,' said Harvey, his voice thick with lustful pleasure.

She could feel him starting to throb and she upped the pace to try and get him to give in and cum in her mouth. Harvey however had enough self control and stamina to take lots of oral without reaching orgasm. He enjoyed the attention for a little longer and then withdrew from her mouth.

Kissing her full and deep on the lips Harvey pulled her up so she was straddling him. Slowly, she slid down onto his erection. She was warm and moist. She rocked gently on his cock and he watched her breasts rise and fall just in front of his face. He took her left nipple in his mouth and gently pulled, using his lips to stimulate the increasingly hard peaks. He placed his arms around her and grabbed her butt firmly. He moved her more quickly and lifted her a little further with each thrust so she could slide up and down as far as possible. He could feel her climax building. She orgasmed frequently when they had sex and it was a real turn on for him.

Harvey nipped the peak of her breast with his teeth and she was brought back from her orgasm before it could ripple through her supple body. She smiled cheekily, knowing he had denied her the pleasure she had worked for.

Bringing her feet round so she was sat resting on his groin, cock deep inside her. With his hands still grabbing at her butt, she moved assertively up and down on his cock again. Spreading her legs, she revealed her clit and he could see it swollen and wet. He responded by letting her take the pace and removing his hands from her arse to insistently rub his thumb over her clit.

'Oh, oh, oh, yes baby. That's amazing,' she moaned.

This time he let her cum. He felt the tensing of muscles inside her pussy, then the heat as she let her orgasm come. She was very wet now and she stopped riding him so vigorously to slowly rub against him, making his bell-end press into her g spot. Harvey rubbed her drenched clit. Persistent with his attention she quickly climaxed again, shivering with pleasure and failing to stem her vocal appreciation, despite the open window.

He turned her over. She loved being ridden from behind. It never failed to push her to cum and she could take as much sex as he could give. There were lots of orgasms and lots of natural lubrication allowing them to carry on for some time.

Nadia was surprised as Harvey withdrew without exploding in her needy, eager pussy. She realised he had needed to fuck her, he often did when he came home from a long shift. It was something she found a big turn on and it kept their sex life from becoming routine. His mind was most filthy after a hard day. It was a kind of release.

He stimulated her clit with his fingers and inserted his thumb inside her. This drove her wild and she pushed into him and buried her face into the bed clothes as she cried out, her orgasm flooding her body once again. She was just coming round from her pleasure when she felt cold lube trickle between her arse cheeks, down over her pussy. He slipped his fingers inside her pussy again and used his other fingers to play with her arse.

Slipping his finger gently into the entrance of her arse and inserting his iron-hard cock back inside her pussy, he built yet another orgasm for her. He made her wait though, teasing her with deep, slow thrusts, still playing teasingly with her clit. She could feel his release building and prepared to be fucked deep and hard so he could cum inside her.

Harvey withdrew. She was so needy to cum again but on her knees and her arse in the air, she couldn't get his cock back inside her. He fingered her pussy and slipped his finger in and out of her arse. Then, as she relaxed and accepted his finger, he pulled it out and spread her arse cheeks with his hands. More lube. Then his cock was pushing up against the entrance to her arse. They had tried anal before but Harvey was big and being inexperienced Nadia hadn't managed to take him without feeling uncomfortable and having to stop him.

This time he got the angle just right. He pushed his throbbing erection straight up her arse. He paused to let her accommodate him, which she did with ease. He could tell she was turned on and to make sure she stayed relaxed, he reached round once again to rub her clit while he rode her tight, virginal arse.

Nadia didn't think he'd last long and she took the gentle fucking without feeling panicked or uncomfortable. It felt amazing. She really wanted her pussy filling now too but they hadn't exactly prepared for this so her dildo was still on the other side of the room in their toy box.

'Do you want me to pull out.' Harvey asked considerately.

'Oh God, no,' moaned Nadia, 'it's incredible and so filthy.'

Harvey continued thrusting his hard cock in and out of her arse and he pulled her cheeks apart, grabbing her buttocks and placing his knee inside her knees so she couldn't close her legs as another orgasm rippled through her sexy body.

Harvey knew exactly where he was delivering his cum. He withdrew his cock and wanked furiously till he came over her butt. He rubbed the sticky, copious amounts of cum over the open entrance of her arse and over her cheeks.

She collapsed on the bed. She looked knackered and broken. Her pussy was swollen, her clit was protruding from between her labia it had been abused so much. Her arsehole was still slightly gaping where his cock had invaded her and it was full of his cum. She would be bruised and sore tomorrow.

Maybe that wasn't enough though. He lifted her back onto her knees, pushed her face down into the sheets again, pressed his knees against the inside of her knees spreading her further. He pushed two fingers inside her. That was okay but he could see she was turned on and still wet, so he pressed three fingers inside and manipulated his hand so he could press against her g spot and hammer her pussy. She knew exactly what he wanted from her. Harvey wanted her to squirt for him. He knew she said she hadn't done this very often but he had been so close recently.

'That's it baby, oh my God, that's it,' she cried out.

Feeling accomplished, he left her collapsed on the bed. He had broken her. He took a long shower and emerged smelling fresh and delicious once again. He gave her a crack across her arse to move her over into the bed into his open arm. She was asleep in minutes.
 

CrystalFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalFlirt

 

Published 
Written by Zara_Heyes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments