Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Annie's Journey - Ch. 2

"Annie has her first anal experience."

109
41 Comments 41
31.3k Views 31.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
For the next two weeks after that night when my husband told me he would like for me to be with another man our sex life was really wonderful. I started to show off even more to my clients at the office and would come home and lift my skirt to show Rob my wet panties and then we would fuck. (Yes, I use the word ‘fuck’ a lot now, Rob told me he really liked it when I talked dirty with him so I started to. I had a problem at first because I didn’t know too many dirty sex words in English but I learned!).

We were fucking five or six times a week then and loved it! I would tell Rob all about the fun I was having at the office showing my clients my pussy under my thin panties and every time I did it, I got so wet! Then one night I came home from the office and walked into our den where Rob was with a big smile on my face and said when I lifted my skirt to show my husband my very wet panties, “I let a very nice man touch my pussy today through my panties, and he rubbed my clit and fingered my pussy a little and I came when he did that.”

Rob looked up at me and smiled and put his hand on my pussy and started to finger my cunt then asked, “and then?”

“I made him stop and then gave him a kiss on the lips before we got back to business,” I said with a smile.

Rob said, “oh man I bet the poor guy nearly died!” Then he took my hand and led me into our bedroom and pushed me down on our bed.

I wanted him to eat my pussy so bad so I asked him then he pulled my panties off and started to lick my cunt and play with my clit. Rob can eat my pussy so good! It didn’t take him long to make me cum and I wanted more so my husband took his clothes off and then pushed my legs up over my shoulders and leaned up over me.

I saw him looking straight down at my wet open pussy then he dropped down and started licking my open fuck hole with his tongue and it drove me wild again!

I screamed, “Ooohh fuck me!” as my pussy contracted around his tongue inside me.

Then Rob did something that before I never liked because I thought it was nasty. He touched my asshole with his fingers. But this time it felt real good. I guess I was really excited but I liked it and pushed up some so he knew that I wanted him to touch me there some more.

I don’t know what got into me but I felt so nasty and that made me really hot. Then he bent down and kissed me there! He started to lick my little brown hole with his tongue and it felt so good and I lifted up so he could lick me more. Then he started to push his tongue inside my little asshole.

When Rob did that I moaned, “Ooohhhh fuck that feels soooo good… mmmmm sooo good.”

It felt so different from him eating my pussy. I pushed hard up against his mouth and he started to stick his tongue up inside my little brown hole and move it around.

I could feel my tight little ring relaxing and his tongue went deeper inside me and I screamed at him, “Ooohh fuck Rob, ooohhhh fuck that feels soooooo good, Don’t stop….I’m gonna cum again, ooooohhh God I’mmm cummmiinnngggg!”

When I came, my muscles pushed his tongue out but he just started sucking on my asshole and licking me again. After a few seconds he stopped and looked deep into my eyes and I smiled at him and just asked him to fuck me.

Rob moved up on the bed and slipped his hard cock into my dripping wet cunt and started fucking me. I fucked him back hard too as his cock hit bottom in my pussy. I could feel my juices leaking from my cunt and running down my crack over my asshole then I felt Rob move his hands under me and his finger found my little brown hole. I felt him push a little against my asshole then I felt his finger inside me there and it felt so good!

I was about to cum again then I felt him push his finger deeper inside my asshole and wiggle it around. God it felt so good, I could feel his finger moving inside my ass at the same time he was fucking me with his big cock and it felt so fucking good!

I moved my hips up off the bed to give him better access then he put a second finger in my asshole while he continued to fuck me. Then Rob stopped moving and pushed his fingers all the way in my ass as deep as they could go and moved them around inside me.

I screamed, “Ooohh fuck it feels sooo good, oooohhh fuck my ass, fuck my ass, Mmmm God,” and I started to buck up against his cock really hard as he finger fucked my brown hole and fucked my cunt. Then my husband started fucking me hard again and just as I was cumming I felt him shoot his cum inside my pussy.

He just laid on top of me a minute then he rolled off onto the side and I looked over at him and kissed him tenderly.

“That felt so good, I never thought that I’d like that but I did.” Then I kissed him again and slid down to take his cock in my mouth and sucked him for a few minutes till he was getting hard again. I looked into my husband’s eyes then softly asked, “Will you fuck me in my ass?”

Rob pulled me close to him again and kissed me deeply as I stroked his cock.

We continued kissing for a couple of minutes and then I looked deep into his eyes and said, “I really do want you to fuck my ass. I want to feel your cock in my ass and I want to feel you cum inside me.” Then I rolled over and got up on my hands and knees and smiled at my husband as he moved behind me.

He looked at me then began to stroke my swollen pussy lips from behind with his hard cock and then he reached down between my legs with his fingers and stuck two fingers into my dripping pussy before he moved his juice covered fingers to my tight little brown asshole. Then Rob leaned down and kissed my little asshole at the same time.

I wiggled my ass and pressed up against his tongue and then turned back around to him and said, “please fuck me.”

He slowly began to push his cock head into me then, I looked back at him and smiled and said, “mmmm, fuck me, but go slow.”

Rob slowly pressed his cock against my tight asshole, and I could feel him slowly opening my little brown hole.

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

I pressed back against his cock and moaned softly. Just then his cock head slid past my tight ring muscles with a popping sound and I moaned, “oohhhh, it feels so good!”

I began to relax as Rob slowly began to gently fuck my ass. It felt so different from when he fucked my pussy. It hurt a little at first but I felt so full and it felt good. Pretty soon Rob was fucking me hard and I started to feel his balls hitting up against me as we fucked. I started to feel the contractions in my ass from deep inside my tummy then I suddenly had a violent shudder all through my body and a huge orgasm took me over. I felt my ass contract around Rob’s cock as he continued to fuck me. I screamed, “yeeesssss! Fuck my ass, fuck my ass hard! Ooohh fuck, oooohhh fuck, cum in my ass, cum in my ass, I want your cum in my ass!”

Then I felt my husband’s cock spurting his cum inside my ass and it felt so good. Rob slowly stopped fucking my asshole then he pulled his cock from me and I could feel his cum dripping out of my little brown hole. It was one of the best orgasms I had ever had and it felt so different. My asshole was still loose after he pulled his big cock out and I loved that feeling.

Then I had a nasty thought after Rob laid down beside me. I don’t know why I did it, but I asked him to get my digital camera and take some pictures of my cum filled asshole. Then I got up onto my hands and knees again and looked back between my legs to see his cum running down my legs from my ass.

The look on Rob’s face was priceless! He first had a funny look on his face then he smiled and got up to get my camera from my camera bag beside our dresser.

“Take some good close ups, I want to see your cum leaking from my asshole into my pussy,” I said as he got the camera and turned it on.

Then Rob started taking some pictures and I felt so nasty and slutty. After a few pictures I turned over to my back and raised my pussy high up off the bed and told him to take some good close ups of my wet pussy with his cum still leaking from my asshole. After a few shots, he put the camera down and I motioned for him to come closer so I could suck his cock again.

“Mmm, God Rob it tastes so good. I love you and that felt soooo good, I never felt sooo fucking full and I loved it,” I moaned.

I kept sucking his cock till he came a little again for the third time in less than two hours and then he just rolled over and fell asleep exhausted. The last couple of weeks had been pretty demanding on him.

I laid beside my husband listening to him breathe quietly. I was thinking to myself how lucky I was to have him, and how much I love him. And, I could feel his cum still leaking from my ass. I felt so nasty and I loved it. I thought to myself about what I had just done too.

Just a few weeks before, I never would have thought that I would ever do anything like what I just did. It’s so taboo and nasty and we Japanese women just didn’t do that. But I loved it. The feeling was like nothing I had ever experienced before and I just loved it, and I knew that I wanted to do it again. Then I started thinking about why I wanted Rob to take pictures of me. I never did that before either but I liked it and he sure did too! ‘God what was happening to me’, I thought.

After a little while I got up and put my robe on and made sure the kids were asleep then I came back to our bed and laid down next to my wonderful husband and fell into a happy sleep.

The next morning, Rob woke me up when he got up before me (he is an early riser) and went to take a shower. I went back to sleep for a little while then I got up too and went to take my shower.

I felt a little sore but good too. After I had my shower and got myself ready for the day, I put on a new yellow silk bra and matching yellow thin silk bikini panties then I looked at myself in the full length mirror in our bathroom. I could see my dark nipples through the thin silk bra and my hairy dark bush under my little yellow panties. I smiled at myself. Then I put on a new yellow one-piece sun dress that buttoned down the front.

When I walked into our breakfast room, Rob was sitting at the breakfast table drinking his coffee wearing a robe. He looked up at me and said, “Wow, you look beautiful this morning! Like a beautiful spring flower on a beautiful spring day!”

“Mmm, thank you honey, why aren’t you dressed?” I asked.

“I’m going to work from home today. You wore me out last night and I need to rest up a little bit,” he said with a big smile on his face.

I walked over to my husband and hugged him as he slipped his hands up under my short dress and cupped my ass cheeks and said, “I loved what we did last night and I hope that we do it again soon.” Then I kissed him on the lips.

Rob’s fingers found my pussy and he began to rub my slit then he began to press up against my asshole under my panties. “Mmmm, that feels soo good… but I can’t right now, I’m a little too sore there,” I moaned.

“God Annie, I can’t believe that you took all of me last night in your ass. It was unbelievable and I loved it,” he said.

Then he pulled me closer and lifted up my short skirt and kissed my pussy through my panties and said, “I love you Annie, I really love how you have changed in the last few weeks and I love it that you seem to be so happy now and sooo fucking sexy too.”

“I love you so much Rob,” was all I could say.

“Annie, I really want you to fuck another guy too, I meant it and I really want you to do it,” my husband told me.

I pulled away from him then and said, “Well, I want to but...” I couldn’t finish what I was trying to say because I didn’t know what to say. I did want to but, I didn’t know how to say it, but, I didn’t know how to make it happen. I was afraid still.

Then Rob pulled me close to him and kissed me and said, “I want you to Annie, when you are ready,” then he kissed me again.

Published 
Written by AnnieLuvsToFu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments