Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anniversary Surprise

"My wife takes a group for our anniversary"

75
10 Comments 10
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words

On our anniversary I did not get to fuck my wife. To any other husband this would seem like a small crime. What she gave to me instead was a near masterpiece.

Stephanie is in her early 30’s with long, flowing, brunette hair, and sparkling hazel eyes. She’s reasonably fit, but has naturally busty 32D breasts with perfectly sized nipples that love to be sucked. She’s a bronzed hispanic beauty - my absolute dream girl. So, when I divulged my kink of wanting to watch her fuck other men I was afraid I’d lose her. To my surprise, though, she was into it. My wife became my personal pornstar. I loved watching her cum with just about anyone else and she relished it too. At this point I had seen her with a few others, but what she gave me on this anniversary blew me away.

***

“Do you trust me?” Stephanie asked.

“Of course,” I replied. She was my hotwife, I trusted her implicitly.

She blindfolded me and led me to a chair. Slowly she began sucking my cock. I was so enraptured I didn’t realize what she was doing. She grabbed a hand. CLICK Then the other hand.  CLICK

I tried to pull away, but I found myself restrained and blind. She pulled away from my cock, and said, “Wait.”

She left for what seemed like 30 minutes or more. Then I heard the front door close. I grew nervous. Did she leave? What if something happened while she was gone?

Then I heard the door close again. After a few minutes I heard laughter downstairs. What was going on?

I sat there, helpless, straining to listen. Waiting for what felt like an eternity I heard indescribable noises coming from down below. Then they made their way towards me.

Suddenly the cacophony from below intruded into my waiting room.

The bed creaked as weight set down upon it. Then silence.

She crept forward. Placing her hand on my cock she whispered into my ear.

“Would you like to hear or see,” Stephanie inquired.

“What?” I replied.

“Would you like to hear or see,” she repeated. 

“See?” I asked.

“Not confident enough.”

Slurping noises began. Her mouth and hand worked their magic on my dick as it grew.

She caught her breath. 

“These are some of my new friends. I thought you might like to meet them,” she said as she pulled the veil from my eyes.

My wife nakedly sauntered, her hips swaying back and forth and tits bouncing up and down, toward the bed where three naked men with erect cocks patiently yearning for her waited. She turned towards me. I quickly took stock of them. Each of them attractive with variously large cocks spritely and excitedly waiting. One longest, one widest, one uncut - as if she manicured a variety for show.

“Each one of these men has already fucked me at some point. Now you’re going to watch as your sweet innocent wife gets used. Do you want to watch me get filled with their cum?”

I recognized them from her photos and videos. They all had made her cum. Now I would get to watch them do it again.

“Please,” I stated.

She kneeled down in the center and began sucking while stroking the other two throbbing dicks.

I yearned to stroke myself as I watched her stroke them. 

Stephanie got up and laid herself on the bed between them. Like vultures they began to descend on her exposed body. Their lips worked their way across her lips, her neck, her nipples. Hands roamed all over her. She began to writhe from ecstasy.  

AlexaMendoza
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaMendoza

I sat chained to the chair watching as they each took turns eating her out. Her hips pushed into them as they licked her. She stroked and sucked their cocks round robin as they made their way around. From one cock to another the love of my life expertly serviced them in our marital bed. With her mouth full of one cock, she moaned, with another in her hand and with a different man licking her pussy.

Breathlessly she began to beg, “Fuck me…”

I loved watching her like this. I couldn’t touch myself, which was probably best, because otherwise I would’ve burst.

I was in excruciating ecstasy observing my wife fulfill the role of Aphrodite. She was my sexual goddess, and theirs.

I throbbed watching her ride one cock and take turns sucking and stroking the other two.

“Fuck…” she screamed as her eyes closed. Her current lover fucked her and sucked her nipples while she alternated between cocks in her mouth. 

Their mutual moans of pleasure overwhelmed me. She collapsed from pleasure. Her breasts pressed into her current bull while her hips kept grinding.

“I want you all to cum for me. I need you to cum in me.” she begged.

As they exchanged places she begged them to keep going. A new cock plunged into her.

My wife recoiled. Her eyes rolled backwards her. Her voice wavered and cried out.

I watched as they rotated fucking my wife. Each of them without a condom. Her grunts exposed her utter satisfaction. She couldn’t hold back. She was visibly cumming, but could barely make a noise. Her silence gave way to cries of passion louder than I had ever heard. The first bull began pulsing cum into her. His moans gave way to slower thrusts. The next stepped up.

Ceaselessly the group fucked my wife. I could only observe as she was spit-roasted between two well endowed cocks. She continued to cum on dicks larger than my own, which she preferred.

Stephanie attempted to maintain eye contact with me where and when she could. Watching her pupils dilate or eyes roll back as she took them took me to another level. Observing, as I only could, was wondrous. Her eyes and smile could only reveal the pleasure she was experiencing. As her pussy spread, so did her mouth. When they came, her breath left. 

At the point my stunning wife was becoming exhausted, her flushed face, sweat and cum covered body began to succumb. As the last one finished, she reached towards the nightstand and grabbed a key.

She laid in bed for a moment alone, as the group has filtered out. She rested in her glory looking towards me for approval. Erect and pining for her body and soul, I gazed toward her.

“Would you still love your wife if she fucked whomever she wanted,” Stephanie asked.

“Of course,” I replied.

“What if she let three men with bigger and better cocks fuck her into oblivion, and cum inside her?”

“Definitely, baby.”

Stephanie rolled herself over and walked towards me. 

Still chained to the chair she pressed herself on top of me. Grasping my dick, she pressed me into her. Covered in the sweat and cum of others she begged me to give her one last load. A powerful lust overcame the both of us and we shuddered simultaneously into one another.

Published 
Written by toddpablow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments