Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming A Cheating Wife

"Emily lives out her husband's fantasy with two strangers."

113
40 Comments 40
64.0k Views 64.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
Part 1

My husband poured himself a whiskey on the rocks then sat down in the chair facing the bed. I stood in front of the bed with two men I barely knew.

I met them in a club on Bourbon Street only an hour earlier. We didn’t talk much. Dave, the more muscular of the two offered to buy me a drink. At the same time Will, the taller man asked if I wanted to dance. I accepted both offers to their dismay.

Neither of them complained though and a few songs later I whispered something to each of them that cheered them up. “I’m so fucking horny. I want the three of us to go back to my hotel room. Oh yeah, my husband will come with us. But don’t worry, he just wants to watch.”

I wish you could’ve seen the looks on their faces. Shock. Excitement. All rolled into grins.

I led them out, picking up my husband at the bar. I strutted back to the hotel, feeling like the sexiest woman on Bourbon Street. The fabric of my thong turned into a wet mess.

Walking into the elevator, I spotted the hotel clerk checking out my entourage. I smiled at him. The way he looked at me, then my new friends said it all. I felt so turned on, I thought I might melt away.

Then, like I said my husband poured himself a drink. He offered a drink to my two new friends, but I don’t think they even heard him.

I kissed Dave first and felt Will’s hands on my waist. I turned towards him and my lips met his. The first kisses or in this cases kisses, always made it feel so real. Dancing with other men in a club is one thing, kissing another man is a thing called cheating.

Of course we did more than kiss. Two sets of strong hands explored me, going well beyond my waist. Hands groped my breasts. Hands cupped my ass. The room started to feel very hot. I looked behind me and my husband smiled. I looked in front of me and couldn’t resist reaching out to greet the two growing bulges in front of me.

I unzipped my dress, the kind of dress that I would never wear where we might see someone we knew and it fell to the carpet. In just a sheer thong and the matching black bra, I felt like a Playboy model. Both men took a moment to look me up and down before attacking me again. I smiled as hands reached into the cups of my bra and pulled out my full breasts. That grin grew bigger as I felt fingers slide into my underwear and into my wetness.

I wanted to get fucked, but I knew my husband would be disappointed. That would have to wait. I slid to my knees and looked up at the two men standing in front of me. Time to cross another line. While a certain president may have not considered this cheating, I definitely did.

“Unzip your pants,” I said and they both didn’t hesitate. My heart started to pound. Mostly naked and with the air conditioning on full blast, I started to sweat. 

I reached into Dave’s pants and pulled his cock out of his boxers. Long, thick and I couldn’t wait to feel it inside of me. I repeated the process with Will and found his strong, powerful looking cock waiting for me. Tonight had the makings of a very good night.

I stroked one in each hand, feeling their hardness. I felt like a kid in a candy store, all giddy and ready for more. I couldn’t hide the smile on my face.

They stood on either side of me and I went back and forth on them. First just kissing, then only licking. However, I wanted more. I knew my husband wanted to see more too.

I opened my mouth and took Will into it. I slid my red lips down his black shaft. I moved my lips up and down his shaft, his cock filling my mouth. I could’ve kept going, but I didn’t want Dave to feel left out. I turned directions and wrapped my lips around his swollen head. His hardness stretched apart my lips as I lowered my mouth on to his shaft.

I stroked one cock while working my mouth on the other. I raced my lips up and down one shaft for a minute or two, then switched to the other. I showed off my cock sucking skills and felt damn proud of my slutty self.

I looked back and caught my husband stroking his own cock. I slid Dave into my throat. I held him there until I needed to breathe again. I did the same to Dave and he gave me the warning, “I’m getting close.”

“Not yet,” I said as I removed my lips from him. “I want you two to come all over me, especially my face. But first I want to get fucked.” I didn’t sound like myself. I definitely didn’t sound like that at the office. I certainly never talked to my husband like that. I didn’t just sound like a slut, I was a slut. 

I climbed off of my knees and on to the bed, leaving my remaining clothes behind. The two men quickly undressed, leaving a pile of clothes at the foot of the bed. I licked my lips as I checked out their bodies. Both spent time in the gym, but had that toned, lean body that I loved so much.

They both put condoms on before they joined me. I would’ve been happy without any protection and my husband felt the same way. I didn’t hate the way sex with a latex barrier felt, but I loved the way it felt when nothing separated me from my lover. Even more than that, I loved the way it felt as they deposited their cum deep inside of me.

I laid on my back and opened my legs. Will climbed on to the bed first and climbed between my legs. Lust filled his eyes as he positioned himself over me. The scent of his fresh cologne drifted down. I locked eyes with my husband as Will penetrated me with his hardness. I’d lost count of how many times another man had been inside of me since his fantasy turned into a reality, but it still didn’t seem real.

SommerKittyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SommerKittyTS



They took turns fucking me. At first the other one just watched, but soon I had one cock inside of my mouth while another thrust deep inside of my pussy.

With the blowjob, I took the lead. I felt like a porn star as I showed off my cock sucking abilities. Now I was just there for their pleasure. I was there to make them cum, two holes to fill, a complete slut. From what he told me, my husband loved seeing me used as much as I loved being used. I know most wives are satisfied with just their husband, those wives would call me a whore, but I also know more than a few women have fantasies about what I was living out in that hotel room.

Will flipped me on to my stomach, then said, “Get on your hands and knees.”

I did as ordered and Will wasted no time taking me from behind, doggy style. His cock pushed deep inside of me and I let out a loud moan.

My moans would’ve become screams, except Dave positioned himself in front of me and soon he filled my mouth with his cock. More him fucking my face than me giving him a blowjob. I hated the rubber taste of the condom on my tongue, but I loved this position. It made me feel like a complete slut. I loved the way it felt as one man filled my cunt and another slid his cock through my lips. I loved it because this was a position that I knew so well, but so many other woman considered taboo.

They took turns in each position. Their thrusts from behind became so hard that I had to fight to stay up right. Just keeping my mouth on the other man became a workout. My body started to get exhausted, it had been close two a.m. when we had left the club and now my mind craved sleep, but I didn’t want this night to ever end.

“She likes to be double penetrated.” My husband said and it made everyone in the room look towards him. My mouth dropped. Previously he had only watched after the action had started. Afterward he would tell me what he liked and I would make sure to do more of that the next time, but he had never said anything while another man fucked me. 

“You’re one of those chicks,” Will said as he got on to his back. 

“If you only knew,” I grinned as I climbed on top of him. 

I mounted him and Dave pushed me over to more of a doggy style position. “I’ve never met a slut like you before,” he said as he pushed his cock against my asshole.

I hadn’t been an anal virgin since a drunken night in college, but without any lubrication other than our sweat and juices I knew what to expect next. Dave didn’t try to be gentle. He pushed his cock against my tight hole until he forced himself into me. My eyes started to water as pain filled me. He kept going and the pain grew, like someone ripping me apart. If I wasn’t stuck between two men, I probably would’ve run into the next room.

I held on to the sheets tight as he completely filled me. The pain lessened and the pleasure grew as they started to work together. Not my first time in this position, but I still couldn’t get used to it. Everything happened so quickly, just a blur. All I could feel was the cock in my ass and the man filling my cunt.

As the fucked both of my holes at the same time, the pleasure quickly multiplied. The pain still there, but the pleasure over took my whole body. I didn’t at all expect an orgasm. Before the night started, Paul had told me that I would just be there for the men’s pleasure, not my own. Now, I couldn’t deny the feeling that started to wash through me. Pure bliss. It erupted through me and I let out a loud man as I climaxed.

However, the men didn’t give me much time to enjoy it. After Dave announced, “I’m close,” Will took a turn with my ass. He lasted a few minutes before making a similar announcement.

When he released me, Dave jumped in and rolled me on to my back. He took the condom off and looked at me for a second. He made me feel like the sexiest woman alive. He positioned himself over my stomach and his cock between my tits. I pushed them together for him and he fucked my breasts. “I wanted to do this the second you walked into the club and I saw you in that dress.”

My husband would be happy, he had just ordered it online last week and it ended up being delivered just the day before our flight.

Will took of his condom, then took my mouth. Everything became a blur again until I felt another person on the bed. My husband. He had never spoken and never joined in any of the group activities. He said he liked to watch. But now he pulled my face away from Will. He dipped his cock into my mouth and I did my best to suck on it.

Already close, he pulled out after my lips ran up and down his cock just a few times. Without any warning he exploded. Cum shot out of his cock and impacted directly with my lips. His thick cum coated my lips and splattered all over the right side of my face.

Before my husband finished, another hard shot of cum hit me. This one hit my nose and flowed into my left eye before I could close it. The two of them coated my face with cum, but I could still feel Dave between my tits. When he stopped, he added his hot cum in a line from lips to my cleavage. Globs of thick, hot and sticky cum coated me. I didn’t just feel like a slut. I was. This couldn’t be explained any other way. I loved the feeling. I loved the satisfied looks the men gave me.

I suppose before I talk about any other nights, I should go back to the beginning. I wasn’t always a cum loving wife that couldn’t get enough cock. I used to have a normal life with believe it or not, a boring sex life. How that changed will be my next story.
Published 
Written by AshleighMixon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments