Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bob The Builder

"Filling time between two almost strangers."

32
10 Comments 10
29.6k Views 29.6k
7.2k words 7.2k words
‘Oh yes, I’m nearly there, fuck.’

There I was in my marital bed naked as the day I was born, two pillows under my head and eyes closed, legs apart with my knees up in the air, shoving my vibrator (which was set to max as usual) in and out if my cunt which was about to burst.

Hi my name is Jen; I am thirty six, white Caucasian, slim, very slim less than fifty kilos, five foot three tall, red head. I have been married for ten years, no kids. I work part time as a nurse at the local doctor’s surgery.

My husband is a paramedic and works shifts. He loves his sports, he plays all sorts and his favourite is tennis with a mate called Bob.

It is three in the afternoon, my day off and my usual cock had gone away to a course for four days. He often has to go on these courses to keep up to date with his work related stuff. I too have training which usually just takes a day at the city hospital.

As I said, oh god I was nearly there, I shoved that thing in and out like a bunny rabbit getting his end away and rubbing my clit with fingers a blur. I started to buck my hips, ‘oh yes, fuck yes.’ I also had to move the vibrator around up and down, left and right, so that it felt like it was bigger and was opening me up. My hubby’s cock is okay at five and a half inches and nearly as wide as two fingers. But as usual my fantasy was to have a bigger, thicker, stronger… Well you know.

Then would you believe it, ‘fuck,’ the doorbell rang, ‘shit.’ I’ll pretend I’m not home, I’ll finish myself off, I need to finish, I so desperately needed to cum. It rang again, ‘fuck,’ can’t they get the message that no one is home. It rang again, ‘O for fuck’s sake,’ I had lost the moment and did not reach my destination and the constant ringing doorbell left me frustrated and completely deflated.

I got up and put on a short skirt without panties and threw on a tee shirt, without a bra, I never wear a bra anyway, no need, sorry to be a show off but my tits are firm and stay up by themselves. But my nipples are long, so they do point out through my top and show everyone that I’m not wearing a bra. Who cares I’m in my own home. I wear a thicker material uniform so I’m okay at work.

The bell rang again, ‘Okay, okay,’ I shouted out ‘I’m coming.’ I wish I was truly cumming.

I opened the door and it was Bob. Now Bob, as I mentioned, is my husband’s tennis mate. He has his own business as a builder; he has around five or six other people who work for him. He is single in his late forties, he’s six foot tall, nice looking, has a bit of beard stubble and is very fit looking too, I say that begrudgingly because I don’t really like his self-centred attitude, he’s around eighty kilos. We have met each other only a few times, but usually just brief encounters. I know he is keen on me, he always gives me the eye and I know he’s staring at me when I’m not looking at him. He’s not a shy man; even in front of my husband he would touch me on the shoulders or my legs if we were sitting. Bob was very up front and in your face kind of man; he came across as very arrogant, very self-confident and a bit of an arse-hole sort of guy. Although he did not show them, because he always wore long sleeves, his arms were tattooed, I could see bits of them as they peeked out from under his long sleeves he always wore.

As I opened the door he said, “Good afternoon sexy, is Mr T, around?”

I didn’t invite him in, but he just sort of stepped through and thought of the place as his own.

I said, “Mr T… or Thomas is not home.”

He kept on and walked in and said, “We had a game booked for today, in half an hour, he would have told me if he couldn’t make it.”

I said, “He’s on a course, he had it booked weeks ago. He must have told you?”

Bob turned around and stared straight at my tits and he said, “No, he never mentioned it; I’ve booked a court for us, as he asked me to, last week.”

I didn’t close the door, I actually opened it a bit further and said, “Well, he’s not here and I’m busy.”

Bob then said, “Well, that’s a waste of my hard earned money. He’ll have to pay me back. And now I’ve got nothing to do for the next two to three hours.”

I was still pretty aroused and my nipples were hard and poked through, I could see he was still staring at my tits when I said, “Hey, my eyes are up here!” ‘Dick head.’

He looked straight up at me and said, “I know babes, I know where everything is on a female body.”

‘Arse-hole.’

I had no intention of asking Bob in and I did not think I had to be that polite to him either, so I said, “Look…Thomas, is not here so you can catch up with him later, give him a call or something and sort out another time, bye.”

Bob looked around the room and said, “So… you busy you said? I could kill a cup of coffee.”

In my head, my thought’s ‘Fuck off Bob; I’m in the middle of frigging myself off. I don’t want you here, piss off.’

But I don’t know why, ‘Fuck,’ I don’t know why. I closed the door and said, “Okay…look, since Tom has sort of stood you up, you can come in for a cup of coffee. But then I need to get on with some work.”

The more this went on the more I felt deflated. ‘What the hell?’

I was behind him and as I passed him to lead him to the kitchen he lightly slapped my ass and said, “Lead the way Mrs T.”

I went to slap his hand away but he had stepped back, so I ended up hitting thin air and I said, “Hey don’t touch what you can’t afford.”

And he replied, “Why how much does it cost?”

‘Fuckin’ arse-hole, who does he think he is,’ I said, “More than you can afford!”

He grinned like a big Cheshire cat and said, “I can afford things that I want.”

Something just triggered in me, I felt bold for some reason and went up close to him, looked him straight in the eyes and said, “Money’s not the answer to everything.”

I grabbed his crotch and winked, at that point his cock did not feel special. But it did seem larger than my hubby’s.

Okay, now let’s back track a bit; my husband Tom he’s okay as a husband, but in bed well, he can sort of give me a mini orgasm when he licks me. I know he doesn’t really like doing that so I can never enjoy it and he can never manage it through intercourse. That’s why I have all my toys. He maybe a ‘Typical’ husband; he fucks me for about five minutes, then once he’s cum, he gives me a good night kiss, rolls over and goes to sleep. My obvious fantasy is for a man to fuck me to infinity and beyond, giving me multiple orgasms, actually more than multiple, if that’s even possible, I want orgasms that send me to hell. Girl’s come on you know what I mean.

Bob grabbed me by the arm and pulled me towards him, he was immensely strong and he kissed me on the lips trying to force his tongue through my tight shut mouth.

I pushed him away and slapped his face and all he said was; “Now there’s the fire in the girl.”

I stared at him and said, “What the fuckin’ hell do you think you’re doing!”

Bob’s not an ugly man, if he wasn’t so arrogant I may go further but as he was he’s not exactly my sort, but given the right circumstances I may pass him off.

He pulled me back and kissed me again, this time he held me tight there was no escape, he forced his tongue back past my lips and I soon was a willing partner. His embrace became slightly looser and for the life of me I didn’t know why I did not try to escape.

I was totally lost as his tongue darted around my mouth and entwined with my now weakened demure. I started to kiss him back, I bit on his large tongue and I sucked on it as his grip around me got tighter again. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it with his over-sized manly hand; he lifted me with ease off the floor and walked me to the lounge sofa. I hung onto him with my arms around his neck and we both kissed with greater enthusiasm, a greater lust and in my head I wanted a good fucking, I hoped Bob could provide that. Let’s see if his cock is bigger than his ego.

He placed me down onto the sofa and as he did my skirt had lifted and revealed to Bob that I had no knickers on. His rough hand found its way down there and in went a couple of fingers. We still kissed. He probably felt I was already wet down there. I let out a gasp as his rough fingers entered. He went in deep, ‘fuckin’ cunt’ he just went as deep as his fingers could go and slowly started to massage my cunt walls. I began to melt as my pussy released a flow of juices to lubricate his attack.

I held his face with both hands and slightly pushed him away and I said, “Eat me!”

He did not waist a second, he pulled his fingers out and as I raised my hips, he pulled my skirt off, while I pulled off my top and revealed my tits. He was on his knees between my open legs. I slipped a bit lower so my hips were on the edge; Bob placed a hand onto each of my thighs and parted them wider.

I have a clean pussy, apart from a ‘Landing strip’ about an inch wide and three inches long, short and red. I have a tattoo, in fact I have lots as well, but two on my pussy one either side of the landing strip in Chinese, green writing which translates to ‘Naughty Girl.’ I also have a very large tattoo of a dragon on my back, which Bob had not seen.

I tugged on Bob’s shirt and indicated to him to take it off. He rose up stood upright on his knees and slowly took off his shirt. As he did, I saw his tats; on both lower arms were shapes in black from his wrists to his elbows. Then in colourful artwork all the way up to his shoulders and down his chest. I could not see if he had anything on his back.

He threw his shirt to one side and I grabbed his head and pushed it down to my pussy and said, “Come on get on with it.”

It was then I could see his back, fully tattooed, in colour fancy intricate weaving on both sides and in the middle full length of his back was a tiger, like it was crawling up his back, leaving red blood dripping where the claws were.

He still had his jeans on they were baggy. At that moment I did not think about him or his cock or anything, I just wanted to be sucked off and have my orgasm, which he so rudely interrupted not so long ago.

He had both his hands one on each of my thighs. His face went in and started to lick my slit. His hands felt very rough on my skin, almost like sand paper. He rubbed and squeezed my thighs. He found my clit and I let out an obscene yelp, “Fuck yeah.”

He looked up and saw me as I looked down on to him. I mauled my breasts; I squeezed and twisted my nipples. Bob sucked on my clit like he would suck on a straw. I loved having my clit sucked; something my hubby does not do enough of.

Bob moved one hand off my thigh and stuck two fingers back up me. He went in and out slower as he rotated his fingers with each in and out stroke. He looked back up towards me and I squinted my eyes and blew him a kiss. I grabbed my tits and pulled them. I closed my thighs and locked his head. He still sucked my clit as I started to buck my hips. My orgasm was getting close, as close as I was earlier.

I let him know as I said, “Keep going, don’t stop, don’t fuckin’ stop. I’m cumming, oh yeah, I’m cuumminnn.”

I don’t squirt but when I cum I do have a very distinctive flow of juices. This usually only happens when I masturbate, my hubby never gets me there. When I do it, it usually leaves my pussy very wet; it runs down my thighs and leaves a puddle on the bed.

It felt like Bob was definitely going to get me there, I shouted down to him, “Fuck, you bastard, I’m cumming, ah, ah, ah.”

He kept up my request for him to keep working on my clit; I bucked my hips harder into his face. His fingers worked harder and he sucked me so vigorously.

I was cumming again, I shouted, “I’m there again you bastard, ah, fuck, ah, ah.”

I squeezed my thighs harder; I wanted him to stop, just for a second. But he took his fingers out and forced my thighs apart. He kept on and licked and sucked. I was losing it; I was cumming with a tremendous vibe which sent shock waves through my body.

I grabbed his head and had to force it off. My juices ran down my thighs and dripped onto the wooden floor. His face came up and it gleamed and shone with my womanly offering.

I was out of breath and just managed to speak, I said, “Bastard, I said stop, cunt head.”

Bob remarked, “You look like you like it hard and rough.”

This man had only really known me for ten minutes, but already he knew my sexual desires. I was going to have some fun. I hoped he had the right tool. I wanted to see what he had, in my head I had already built up a picture; it was similar to what I was using on myself earlier.

I leant forward and tugged on his belt; he grabbed my wrist and said, “You’re a bit keen aren’t you?”

I looked him in the eyes and said, “Let’s see if you’ve got what I need.”

Bob smiled and said, “You want to do it here?”

As I stood up and Bob also stood, I asked, “Why not here, how long does a fuck take?”

He moved in close and grabbed my ass with one of his rough hands; he squeezed it and said, “We’ll need somewhere more comfortable, I’m going to wear you out.”

I laughed to myself and thought ‘If only.’ This seemed to be a big-headed bastard, who thought he was god’s gift to fucking. I had to see what makes him think he can give me a good seeing to. But I had to admit his upper torso was fit. He had big strong arms, his chest was buff, strong pecks well-built and muscular, and his six- pack defined his strong stomach.

He leant down and kissed me with my juices all over his face. I moved closer and pushed my hips into his groin. I wanted to feel his cock, I wanted to feel and asses his manhood. I swung my arms around his neck and pulled him closer and we both kissed and sucked each other hard.

Again while we kissed, I was both surprised and confused at the same time. I pushed my hips into him I wanted to arouse his cock, but although I felt something there, he did not seem to have a ‘boner.’ This almost led me to believe that Bob was not all the man I wanted and not the man he made out to be. Should I let this go on? My head and heart fought; I should stop and not make a fool of myself or my husband to Bob.

But it all seemed a bit too late, my kiss diminished but Bob was still very energetic. My grip around his neck loosened and my sexual desire faded. This man seemed all talk; I certainly didn’t want that, I could get that from Tom. I ground a bit harder; I wanted to feel something there to reassure me, inspire me to let this man go further.

I could not just stop, he would think of me as a slut, a tease or just a user now that he had given me my orgasm. ‘Oh fuck, I’m an idiot.’

I suppose I should at least have a look at what he’s got, if he’s not big or at least bigger than Tom, I’ll just suck him off and he’ll be out for the count and not able to get it up again for a while not at his age. ‘Okay, let’s do that,’ give him a blow job; it will at least make him happy that he’s shot his load.

I pulled away from him and said, “Let’s see it then!”

He ran his hands down my back and onto my ass, he squeezed both cheeks and lifted me off the floor and said, “There’s plenty of time for that.”

He had my tits in line with his mouth and sucked on a nipple. I was not fully aroused because I felt I was not going to get what I desperately needed. As he sucked, my nipples got harder, but my heart was still very empty.

He let go of my nipple and asked, “Upstairs?” Then moved his lips onto the other nipple.

I closed my eyes and looked up to the heavens, ‘Oh fuck, I’m going to have to go through with this.’ An orgasm for a blow-job, it’s only fair I suppose.

I grabbed his head, lifted him off my nipple and kissed him softly on the lips and said, “Yes, let’s go.”

He lowered me to the floor and we both walked up to my bedroom. I had forgotten that I had left in a hurry and not put the vibrator away, it was there right in the middle of the bed, I had no chance to hide it. Bob walked straight over to it and picked it up. It still glistened with my juices. He turned around, held it up and said, “So you were BUSY I see. Sorry I interrupted.”

I gave an awkward smile and grabbed it off him, threw it over to a chair and said, “What’s a girl supposed to do in the afternoons!”

He grabbed me, picked me up and threw me onto the bed. I rolled over onto my front and at that level I looked at him straight in the crotch. I reached out and grabbed his belt and started to undo it. He grabbed my wrists and said, “Please…Let me.”

With that he released my hands, I withdrew my hands and thought, ‘Okay, let him do it I’ll just watch.’

I glued my eyes onto his every movement; he slowly undid the buckle and lowered the zipper. He grasped the top of his jeans and started to lower them; he got just past his hips and then let them fall to the floor. He stepped out and kicked them to one side. He had boxers on and holy fuckin’ shit, I saw his nob-end as it peeked out through the left leg opening.

IvyHerman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHerman

I did not have to see all of it, this man was fuckin’ huge. ‘Thank you, god, oh fuckin’ hell, thank you.’

The thing that surprised me most was that Bob was not even hard; he did not seem aroused at all. Was he not interested in sex, was he not interested in me!

Okay, I’m thirty six, have been married for a few years and before I got married I was not a virgin (sorry Tom). I had been around, I’m not a slut, so don’t even go there or even think it. I know you, just listen. I’ve had my share of men, okay maybe more than the average, I don’t know what the average is but anyway, and every man I have been with has had a stiff cock as soon as I’ve been naked in front of them. If you’re a man then I’m sure you’ve got a stiffy right now.

I know…I know you can’t see me, but believe me, not being modest…Not me, but if you saw me even with clothes on, your Willy would start stirring. Yeah okay, I know, slut. But I’m not.

Back to Bob, he took a step closer and did nothing; I still had my eyes on his cock-head then I looked up to him and with his eyes he gestured for me to remove the one item of clothing between us. I closed my eyes briefly and said a little prayer. I opened them and looked straight at his peeking head. I took hold of both sides of his boxers and started to lower them. I did not want to hurry this moment; I wanted to savour the first glance on this tool.

I lowered about two inches and started to see the top of his shaft as it protruded out of his body. I lowered another couple of inches and saw a fuckin’ shaft as thick as my wrist, I kept going and then the boxers fell to the floor. The site in front of me was one that almost gave me an instant orgasm. Okay, yeah… It didn’t, but my pussy got an instant internal shower.

This… This cock was limp, but still it was as I said, as thick as my wrist, it had thick veins which ran down the length of his shaft and the shaft was twice as long as Tom’s even when Tom is fully erect. And what stood out that time and made my water turn on below was that this arse-hole had a hairless cock, it was completely clean. My god what have I let myself in for.

There was only one thing to do, instinct took over and I grabbed this thing and drew back the foreskin which revealed a massive bulbous head. I stuck it into my mouth. I held the shaft and stroked it, my fingers just met, I had about three inches in my mouth and I stroked the rest. I then felt some life as it came to this rolling pin of a cock. He started to grow and my fingers moved apart from where once they had met. ‘Fuck he was long,’ I could get both hands onto the shaft.

I have managed to deep-throat every man who had fucked me, but I was not going to even get close to doing this one. There was no way on earth I was even going to attempt it. I’ll get what I can in and stroke the rest. He was fully hard, this thing… sorry to keep on, was as thick as my wrist and it was almost as long as my forearm and now he was as hard as a wooden post.

I almost gagged at one point and had to take it out; strings of saliva ran between his cock and my mouth like umbilical cords. I licked his shaft and ran my tongue around his cock-head. I sucked on it and pulled it out several times which made sucky noises. He was extremely hard and I wanted him to fuck my mouth. I held onto his cock and rolled over onto my back.

I threw my head back over the edge of the bed and said, “Just half.”

I then placed his cock back into my mouth and let it go, he fucked my face like I had asked him to, and he just went in and out with half of his cock. I kept a tight suction on it and on occasions I bit lightly and allowed my teeth to drag along his shaft. Most men I’ve blown have blasted the back of my throat with their cream in just three to four minutes of this, but this bastard carried on for what seemed like ten and was still going, ‘Cunt,’ I bit harder.

This did not even slow him down he kept fucking my face, he went on and on. It came to a point where I was tiered in this position, so I bit hard on his cock and grabbed his shaft with my hand and took him out.

He tapped my face lightly and said, “Nice mouth, I hope your pussy has just as strong a bite.”

‘Fuck,’ I thought I was going to have to fuck him. But then I had seen his cock, so I was happy.

I pushed myself further onto the bed and he joined me, I lay on my back pulled my knees up and spread my legs. I hoped that I could spread them wide enough for him…well for his cock. I beckoned him over. He moved in and over me, he leant forward and we kissed passionately for a few minutes, then I felt him trying to prod his cock, trying to find my entrance.

My pussy was absolutely soaking wet to the point I’m sure it literally dripped. I tried to widen my legs but they were as wide apart as I could physically get them. We still kissed and I reached between us and grabbed his cock, he stopped jabbing and I guided this massive head towards my body’s carnal opening. I had him lined up and I pushed my hips up, he sensed that he was engaged and started to insert his thing. God he was fuckin’ big, I hesitated for a bit and thought that I was not sure if when he got in I would be able to take all of him.

Bob got a bit frustrated and said, “Fuckin’ hell Jen, come on you’re not a virgin.”

I smirked and said, “Fuck you.”

Bob blew me a kiss and said, “I wish I was.”

With that he plunged in hard, making me shout out to him, “Oh you fuckin’ bastard.”

He was probably about half in, this would be the point where my husband’s cock would have reached maximum penetration.

The initial pain of Bob’s entry subsided and filled me with a still pained pussy, but, oh so wonderful. It was like an itch, bear with me. It was like an itch that when you scratch it, it feels so sweet to scratch but once you stop scratching it feels like an annoyance, so you have to keep scratching.

My pussy screamed out and was so wet, that once Bob was in, he slowly pushed deeper. I felt him slide into me, I felt every inch as it went into my pussy and I felt he was going where I never thought anyone could get. I felt like his cock was so fuckin’ deep it must have moved other organs to make room. He had spread my pussy so fuckin’ wide; I was amazed he was able to get it in. I was amazed I could take him and god it felt so good.

Even though he had only just entered I thought I was about to cum. My pussy released another flow of juices; I wrapped my legs around his waist and wanted to feel him completely.

Bob started to withdraw slowly and then back in just as slowly, when he got fully in he stayed there for a second and twitched his cock making a pulse like sensation in my cunt. We fucked sensually for a few minutes while we looked at each other. He had his hands to my side which propped himself up above my tits. I had my hands on his muscular pecks and glided my fingers around.

It was so nice being fucked like that; Bob built up my first cock in cunt orgasm really sweetly and although he raised his hips high on the back strokes, his cock stayed in my cunt.

I hated Bob as a person, but I was loved the way he fucked. I loved his big cock and I loved his big cock giving me my orgasms. Oh god, I just loved every second.

I was there, I closed my eyes and my hips twitched instinctively, I softly moaned, “Oh fuck, that’s nice,” my pussy secreted its juices.

I opened my eyes threw my arms around his neck and brought him in for a kiss. I kissed him as strongly as I could while his cock extracted juices from my cunt, my body shook and my cunt contracted around his massive beast.

When he withdrew it made me feel empty, but then the burial of his tool in me was just so filling I wanted him to stay there forever.

‘Oh god I’m cumming.’ My legs flopped away and I moved my hands down and grabbed his firm hard ass and pulled him into me. He came down and kissed each of my nipples and then asked, “Okay Jen?”

I looked at his chest covered in tattoos and nodded; I had no idea why he asked me that, I thought it was because of my last orgasm... but no, he increased his speed, he was going quite fast this was usually as fast as Tom gets just before he blows his load. So I thought Bob was about to do the same. Bob kept going and I had another orgasm, my pussy discharged another load of juices while my body went through spasms, all I could say was, “Oh god, oh, god, oh god.”

Unbelievably Bob still went faster, fuck in hell, this man fucks at a phenomenal pace. I felt orgasm after orgasm shoot through my whole being. My pussy leaked so much that I felt dampness every time my ass hit the bed.

Every time I thought he was going to cum he just carried on and fucked fast and smashed his groin hard into me. That made my clit scream with sheer delight I had never experienced a fucking like that.

I was going through another orgasm when I grabbed Bob’s sweat drenched face and said, “You’re such a fuckin’ bastard.”

He then withdrew and got off the bed, he pointed to the edge of the bed and said, “Bend over.”

I too slide off, turned around and leant over the bed. He quickly stepped up behind me, spread my legs and I felt his nob-end as it tried to enter me again. He pushed in and I felt amazingly happy and fulfilled. Bob grabbed my hips and started to fuck me at the same fast pace where he had left off.

He dogged me for quite some time, he slowed down then sped up and the bed almost moved across the floor with the strength of Bob’s fucking. I was amazed he kept up such a pace, I had yet another orgasm as I banged the bed with one hand and grabbed the bed sheet with the other, my moans of delight, “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuc...” my voice diminished with the pure ecstasy my body went through.

After what seemed like ages, Bob again withdrew. He flipped me over onto my back, my legs over the edge still as he came up to me and grabbed each leg and pared them. My pussy had become an open door for Bob’s beast. He pushed in and locked fully home. I swung my legs around his waist and hooked my ankles together. He grabbed my hips again and started to fuck me not as fast as before, but still pretty fast. After a few minutes he used his thumb on my aching clit.

His thumb was just as rough as his fingers, it grated on my clit and I was in another world. He sent my mind into overload as my head whizzed with all sorts of emotions.

My whole pussy felt sore, my clit was extremely tender, every flick of Bob’s thumb sent waves of pleasure through me. Oh god another one. I had never ever had so many orgasms in one hour, but then no man had ever fucked me for any longer than ten, may be fifteen minutes.

This arse-hole went from strength to strength. His forehead dripped with sweat, it ran down and his body glistened. I glowed with a sheen and I too felt beads of sweat as they ran across my face, I felt on fire, my heart beat went through the roof, and yes, oh yes another one.

I was exhausted, I threw my head back and my legs flopped down I let Bob fuck me senseless. I thought at that point he already had. He grabbed both my legs and kept ramming his beast into me. As tired as I became, I was not going to stop him. I’m sure Bob knew I was tired, so he ground to a Holt with his beast fully embedded in me.

I looked up and asked stupidly, “Did you cum?”

He shook his head and looked down to where we were coupled, I propped myself higher and also looked down, Bob started to withdraw his cock from my body, he withdrew inch by blissful inch, my inner pussy lips clung to his over-sized bastard of a cock. It left an empty void in me, I wanted it back and I pleaded with him, “What are you doing? Please put it back please fuck me.”

Bob puffed heavily his chest rose and fell, he was almost out and I saw my outer pussy lips fold around his fore-skin as it hid his nob-end.

I was not happy, mainly because he had not cum; I wanted to feel his cum shoot into me, I wanted his cum over my body, I wanted to taste his cum, I wanted Bob’s cum.

Bob made me crave for him, but in my head he was still a big arse-hole.

Bob stood, his cock pointed out, it dripped with my sexual secretions and I wanted that back in me. I grabbed his cock and pulled him over and onto the bed. I made him lay down and I mounted him. I had to rise quite high as I held his cock upto my pussy. I slipped onto him, oh god it pained so sweetly as he opened me again. I let his beast free and closed my eyes; I lowered myself down with an agonising burning in my cunt.

I was down and I had him fully in me; I had that beast where I wanted it to belong. I stayed down to savour the moment, my cunt walls screamed with a hot burning desire. It felt like a part of me, it felt like one of my body’s organs. I placed my hands onto his chest and Bob arrogantly put his hands behind his head, ‘Conceited bastard.’

I didn’t care, what the fuck, I got what I never had imagined was possible from a man. I thought these things were only in porn films, but amazingly I had never seen one this big, not close up anyway and certainly not in me.

I started to rise and fall slowly at first then built up some speed. I leant forward and kissed him, I rode him hard, although my body ached and my pussy yelled out to stop, I had to carry on, I wanted and had a deep yearning to fuck till this man gave me what I wanted.

Bob too, started to thrust up and we started to fuck like a well-oiled machine, a couple in unison, contently fucked in harmony. I went through three or four more orgasms, I don’t remember as they all seemed to bond into one unceasing long orgasm. My cunt released amazing amounts of juices, it ran down and covered Bob’s cock, balls, thighs and the bed was soaked under us.

Bob brought one hand from behind his head to my nipple and squeezed it, oh you fuckin’ bastard I thought and then said, “The other one.”

He squeezed the other one and then I said, “Both…Twist them both.”

He brought his other hand around and he pinched and twisted my nipples. I rode him hard and an audible wet slap rang around the room as my ass landed on his wet thighs as I repeatedly buried his beast. Bob the bastard then said, “You won’t make me cum riding that slowly.”

‘Bastard, cunt, fuckin’ arrogant bastard,’ all sorts of expletives ran through my head, I rode as fast as I could. He pinched both my nipples really hard and then grabbed my hips. The bastard then started to fuck me so hard and fast, I was so knackered and just out of breath.

He carried on for about seven or eight minutes at an incredible rate. I flopped onto him and let him fuck me to death. He brought his arms up and around my back and hugged me tight.

He fucked and he fucked, he was an arrogant bastard who was right, he had worn me out, he had worn my pussy out. I had one of the longest orgasms I could remember. My pussy released so much of my sexual lubricant I was absolutely drained. Then about ten or twelve minutes later, I think, he fucked for so long I couldn’t keep track of time, it may have been longer certainly not shorter. He said those words, “I’m going to cum.”

‘Thank fuck for that.’ And the funny thing was, when he said that I felt rejuvenated and I wanted to make sure it was because of me he was going to cum and not just another cunt he’s going to blow into. I got up to the cow girl position again and I fucked with him as hard as he fucked me. I saw his eyes close and then I felt his first blast.

He thrust up so hard he lifted me high and stayed deep and he blew, I felt a cooling sensation on my cunt walls. He had a hold of my hips which he squeezed and held down onto his beast. He lowered us both, then shot up again and released another load, this one I felt had run out and down his shaft and balls and had joined my juices on the bed which ended up as a gooey mess.

I wanted to taste him, so I slapped his hands away from my hips and jumped off. I got a hold of his cock and put it straight into my mouth, I stroked his shaft and he blasted a copious amount of cum. Fuck he blew a load and fuck he tasted good.

I looked at him as I took his cock out of my mouth and stroked him with a strong grip. I pushed his foreskin so far back on each pump he released another load straight at my tits. The look on Bob’s face was spectacular, his eyes bulged out and full of anger and his teeth were clenched. I grabbed his cock with both hands and I pumped him hard and he just kept cumming in bucket loads. I was drenched. His beast released so much cum and so hard it was like a fire hose, it splattered across my tits and shoulders; it ran down my stomach and landed onto his torso.

Holy fuckin’ shit, I don’t know how many blasts I got out of that thing, I’m sure I could have gone on forever. The look on his face was like he was passing boulders and was in some discomfort, he had put my body through pain so it’s only fair I get to do the same to him.

Cum was everywhere he must have had hollow legs to store that much cum, his cum covered all of me, some was even in my hair. I loved the taste of him and I licked my hands and fingers, I gathered up some from my tits and licked it off.

Bob grabbed my arm and pulled me to him, I landed on top of him and he kissed me, we kissed softly as l wriggled and slithered my body on top of his with our cum covered bodies. We kissed for quite a while; I felt his cock on my stomach between us, it had softened, but still felt like a fuckin’ beast in waiting.

I raised my head for a brief moment and said, “Game, set and match, to me cunt head.” I was fuckin’ pleased with myself as I went back down and resumed our sensual kiss.

I’m going to keep this egotistical bastard for special times, ah, who am I kidding, I’m going to let Bob fuck me and I mean FUCK me whenever he wants. I love the word fuck, I can’t say it enough, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. It seems so appropriate for what I need from that beast.
Published 
Written by Bob_6
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments