Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Booty Call Before Last Call

"A quiet, relaxing evening over a few drinks takes a hard turn..."

183
40 Comments 40
4.2k Views 4.2k
5.3k words 5.3k words

Author's Notes

"Just another quiet evening together, doing our thing and being ourselves... It's outrageous, wet, and wild, and I hope you enjoy it and will let me know by likes, comments, and/or favorites! As always, thanks for your incredible support, I truly appreciate it."

I’d been horny even before we’d gone out that night, and now, perched at the bar on my tall barstool alongside my husband, with the better part of two Long Island iced teas in me, my inhibitions were about as low as my arousal was high. Accordingly, when Richie started to lightly stroke my bare back, above my sundress, it sent a tingle through me and I could feel my nipples begin to pucker and harden. Braless, as usual, I knew they’d show plainly as hard pokies beneath the thin knit of my dress, but I’m not only accustomed to them being looked at, I truly enjoy it.

I saw the bartender’s eyes play over my chest and then he smiled at me and asked if I wanted another drink.

I smiled back. “What, you get some twisted thrill out of seeing women fall off their barstools?”

He laughed. “Yeah, those are a little potent. I’ll check back with you later; we still have an hour or so before last call.”

As he went back to taking care of other bar patrons, Richard and I sat and talked. Nothing earth-shaking, just minutiae, and he continued to stroke my bare back as we did.

My sundress was nothing spectacular, but we both liked the fit and the look. Cut low enough in the front to display my modest cleavage, with a string tie behind my neck and most of my bare back on display, it’s subtly sexy yet demure, white fabric with small sprays of rainbow-colored flowers all over. A lightweight knit, the full skirt drapes in soft folds from my hips almost to my knees when I’m not sitting on it, as now, and I get a lot of compliments on it. 

I purred as his fingertips traced my spine, and he smiled. “You like that?”

“You know I do. It gives me shivers – good ones.”

So encouraged, he continued to explore my contours while I continued to enjoy his attention. His hand gradually moved lower – just gravity, I’m sure, his arm getting tired – until he was tracing the upper swell of my bottom. That was nice too, and when he traced the central valley – mine, not the one in California - I shuddered with arousal.

He paused and then did it again, and then his hand moved higher, paused as his fingertips felt around, moved, searched again, lower, and then once more before he leaned in and whispered. “Fuck me… You’re not wearing panties!”

I laughed. “Very good, Sherlock – and yes, the no panties situation does help to facilitate that ‘fuck you’ part you mentioned.”

He groaned. “Fuuuck!” So, no bra, no panties, you’re wearing absolutely nothing under this dress?”

“Well… sandals. But they’re only under it when I stand up.”

“Very funny. Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I wanted to see how long it took you to figure it out. I planned to flash you eventually if you didn’t catch on.”

He ran his fingers down the valley between my cheeks until he met the wood of the stool, then traced the under-curve, where flesh met wood. Already horny and my inhibitions lowered, his touch was sending tingles through my body and putting ideas in my head. I slid back a little on the stool, letting more of my butt hang over the edge, and this time when his fingers traced the divide, he wiggled a fingertip against my tight little star – through my dress, unfortunately!

I did a quick reconnaissance; only a couple of guys at a nearby table had a direct line of sight, and their backs were to us. A few others may have been able to crane their necks to see, but nobody seemed to be showing any interest… yet. I slid back more and rose, my feet on the chair rung, while I tugged my skirt out from under me. This time when I came down my ass was pretty much off the chair, the round edge of the seat across the crease between butt and thigh, and my naked thighs held my weight, resting on bare wood instead of on my skirt. When I let the skirt fall, it enveloped the stool – and my butt – so that I was hidden from view.

I leaned forward, my elbows on the bar, both to keep from tipping the stool backward and to give Richie better access, and he grasped the situation immediately and my left ass cheek soon after, his hand sneaking beneath my skirt. This time, when his finger explored my tight little star, it was just his fingertip and my eager little pucker, one-on-one! He teased it, leaving me moaning softly and wishing he’d push it in.

When he moved forward a scant inch or so and his fingers encountered my pussy, hot and dripping, he wasted no time, groaning softly at the sensation of soft, hot, slippery lady bits before he pushed two fingers inside of me, earning a guttural, “Oohhh…” from me.

He leaned close, his breath on my neck, to whisper, “Fuck, babe, you’re dripping!”

“I know! I told you I was horny before we ever left home, but you wanted to go out anyway.”

“You gonna leave a puddle on the chair?”

“In this position, I’ll leave a puddle on the floor.”

He leaned back and looked down at the floor beneath my cantilevered ass. “I don’t see anything.”

I laughed. “Goofball, I just got in this position. I’m sure there’s a wet spot on the back of my skirt, it just doesn’t show because of the color and pattern of the material.” It was true; I don’t ‘squirt’, like the women in the videos, but when I’m aroused I lubricate quickly and copiously, and it’s not unusual for me to drip or even trickle a little of my love syrup onto my clothes, or whatever is beneath me if I’m naked. Richard was well aware, having lain with me kneeling over his face, dripping on him as he did things to make me come.

Now, he whispered, “Fuck, I’m hard as a rock! You wanna leave?”

I put my hand in his lap, tracing the hot, thick bulge of his erection where it projected down his right thigh, straining the thin knit of his athletic pants. I love those thin, clingy knit pants and the way his package prints against the fabric as he moves around, but if he tried to walk out of there in this condition…

“Good idea, and that would solve the mystery for anyone who might be curious whether you’re cut or not!” I traced the ridge at the rear of his circumcised corona. “Definitely unhooded, and what a nice cock it is.”

He groaned, and I felt his cock stretch and pulse against my fingers. “I thought you said you were horny.”

I shuddered under his touch. “I’m dying, Richard; you can feel how horny I am.” He slid his fingers out of me and forward, between my puffy lips, to give my hard clit a bit of a whirl. As he made circles on my love nubbin with his fingers, I moaned and pressed myself to his hand.

“So… what? You want me to make you come right here?”

“You think you can?”

He nuzzled his nose into my hair and kissed my neck. “Rayney, baby; I know  I can.”

I laughed. He was right, damn him, and he knew it. “I do love a confident man.” I squeezed his cock. “I’ll just hold onto this and we’ll see how things turn out.”

“Don’t make me come, babe.”

“Like I said, we’ll see.”

“No, I mean it this time. I have a better plan for that.”

“Ooohh, my curiosity is suitably piqued! Okay, I’ll try not to, but sometimes this thing has a hair trigger.”

He grinned, acknowledging that fact, and then proceeded to make me come, not once but twice, the second orgasm more powerful than the first. He drew the initial orgasm from me with a vigorous clit massage, mashing my tiny erection with two fingers as he worked them in tight little circles between my puffy, dripping lips. Before that one had a chance to fully fade, he pushed those same two fingers, his middle ones, deep into me, his small and index fingers riding my puffy outer lips, and jammed his fat thumb up my ass.

I maintain that with a grip like that, he’d make an excellent professional bowler. He unquestionably makes a skilled and determined lover, and I shuddered and quaked as the second orgasm ripped through me, trying desperately not to do anything obvious like scream, or possibly fall off my stool and lie twitching and moaning on the floor, thus giving away our heretofore clandestine activity.

I could feel his cock pulse and strain in my hand as he struggled not to come, the effect of my orgasm always very powerful for him, but he managed to control himself. After, as my pussy and anus still clutched at his intruding digits in a series of aftershocks, he held on, slowly caressing my insides as I came down.

When my contractions eased, he said, “Let’s move over there.”

I looked to where he indicated with a nod of his head, the short section of the bar where it turned a corner.  We were about midway down the long main section of the bar, roughly in the center of the fifteen or so barstools lined up there, only a few others occupied, but to our right, it turned a corner at the entrance to a hallway which led to the restrooms and a fire exit. That part of the bar was short, with only four additional stools and the station where the waitresses picked up drink orders for people at the twenty or so booths and tables.

I looked at him. “Why?”

“More privacy.”

I smiled. “And why, might I ask, are you suddenly worried about privacy?”

“Let’s go over there and I’ll show you.”

“I’m not sure I can walk with your thumb up my ass.”

“As much fun as it would be to test that theory, I’ll take it out.” Agonizingly slowly, he slid his fingers out of my vagina and his thumb from my ass, leaving me gasping at the sensations he created.  He showed me his hand, his fingers glistening with my juices and more of my love nectar dripping from his knuckles. Normally, one or both of us would have sucked and licked them clean – not his thumb, however; much as I enjoy a little anal play, my background in biology precludes me from involving my mouth or tongue in that arena – but here there were too many people around for me to be sucking his fingers anyway.

I handed him a cocktail napkin, and as he dried his hand, I said, “I’m not sure I can walk, I’m all shaky-legged.”

“You can hold onto me.”

“I am.” I squeezed his cock.

“Not like that.” He glanced down at the floor. “Just so you know, you have now left your signature puddle.”

I twisted and looked; there was a spot about silver dollar-sized with a few smaller drops around it, undoubtedly what had dropped from his knuckles. “That’s not a puddle, that’s not even a drizzle. Still, drop a napkin over it or something.”

“Good thinking; we know how slippery you are.” He bent and placed a bar napkin down, stepping on it to absorb my love juices.

“Ha-ha; don’t embarrass me, okay? I can’t help it. You make way bigger messes than that.”

“I’m glad you can’t help it, and why should you be embarrassed? I love it.”

“It’s not normal.”

“For you, it is – and who wants to be merely normal? I love your little juice box.”

I laughed. “You’re disgusting. Good thing you’re so sexy.”

He smiled as he took my arm. “C’mon, I’ll show you sexy.”

He held my arm as we walked to the stools at the end of the bar, where we took the third and fourth stools, farthest from the turn and just beyond the waitress cocktail station. I made sure my skirt overhung the back of the seat so that I was bare-assed, wet pussy and all, on the barstool. The bartender saw us move and came to ask if everything was okay. We assured him it was, that we were just looking for a change of scenery, and Richie ordered another round for us – for me, a third Long Island iced tea, which I had not requested.

“Are you trying to get me drunk so you can have your way with me?”

“Since when have I ever needed to get you drunk to have my way with you?”

“You make a valid point; are you trying to get me drunk so I’ll do that kinky shit you love?”

He laughed. “Guilty – but you love it too.”

“Especially after a few drinks.”

“There you go, then.”

“Good comeback, Zippy.”

The bartender brought our drinks, and we enjoyed a few sips as we basked in each other’s company. We love our threesomes, whether with Gina or one of the several men we engage with, but moments like this, with just the two of us, are sweet and intimate and something to be very much cherished as well – and I was dying of curiosity to find out what mischief he had up his sleeve… or, perhaps, in his pants.

It didn’t take long for him to commence his plan. First, he stood up and moved behind me, pulling me back against him as he massaged my neck and shoulders, which felt amazing. He upped the ante a little when he nuzzled my hair and breathed on my neck, and more when he nibbled on my ear before feathering kisses on my neck and jaw. I was melting – the puddle forming on the wooden stool beneath me was proof - and when his hands moved down my sides, his fingertips grazing the sides of my breasts, I was ready to get on my hands and knees on the floor and beg him to take me!

As his hands made the return trip up my sides, he moved forward just enough for his fingertips to subtly bounce over my hard nipples, and I gasped. “God, Richie…”

“Ssshhh… Slide back on the seat like you were before.”

I did, my bottom and thighs sliding easily in the slick of my arousal – in fact, I was a little worried about sliding right off the stool! I hooked my toes under the chair rung, though, and got stabilized, my thighs holding my weight on the seat while my entire ass hung in space.

“Perfect!” When he pressed close behind me, I felt the hard bulge of his erection on my bottom, but then he pulled away for a few seconds, and when I looked to see why, I discovered he’d untied the drawstring on his pants and stuffed the elastic waistband down and back, trapping it behind his big balls. His cock stood up as huge, hard, and veiny as I’d ever seen it (although I might attribute some of that perception to the alcohol), and coupled with his ballsack, lifted and pressed forward by the elastic, his package made for a very erotic, hyper-masculine display. I was quivering with arousal, and when he began to pull up the back of my skirt, I knew exactly what he had planned.

SECRET_WIFETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SECRET_WIFETS

“You can’t be serious!”

“Don’t I look serious?”

I laughed. “Seriously horny, like me, but here?”

“Why not?”.

 I could think of a thousand reasons why not, starting with getting arrested and humiliated, but when I felt the hot, hard length of his uncovered cock against my bare ass, my resolve began to crumble. When he pushed himself down, beneath my bottom, and rubbed his stiff cock against my slippery ass and pussy the last of my resistance fell harder than the walls of Jericho and I scooted even further back on the stool, offering him my pussy.

He dropped my skirt, which hung over his shaft but fell enough on both sides to disguise the fact that we would be joined. The backs of my knees were tight against the front of the stool now, and if I wasn’t leaning forward onto the bar so heavily – or if Richard suddenly moved from behind me - I knew I’d topple over backward. He didn’t move, of course, except to press more tightly to me and begin to prod at my tight little star with the head of his cock! I was certainly slippery enough for that, but…

I hissed, “Richard, no!”

“Aw, c’mon! I haven’t fucked your ass for quite a while.”

“I know, but here? No way I can stay quiet or still through that… I’ll have a hard time anyway but with your big cock in my ass? Richie, no way!” It sounded wonderful to me; it’s not often that anal sex appeals to me more than vaginal or oral, but enough alcohol does seem to add to its appeal and loosen the portal… but not now, not here!

“Well, okay then, we’ll do it your way.” He moved forward and reached down to guide himself into me. While my mind still resisted the idea, my body seemed to be fully on board.

“Richard, it’s not my way!  This whole thing is your idea, I’m not at all… Ohhh, God!” I felt the head of his cock spread and enter me, slipping easily into my well-lubricated and welcoming pussy. I gripped the bar as I focused on the sensation of him moving deeply into me, shocked at what he’d done, but more shocked to realize that I was going to come – and not just come, but come very quickly!

If you’d asked me out of the blue if I could have an orgasm in public, sitting at a bar impaled on my husband’s cock with other people around, I’d have said no, I’m sure I couldn’t, due to the risk, the distractions, the fear of being caught, and just the generally ludicrous nature of the question. But now, perhaps because of the risk, my streak of exhibitionism, my husband’s outrageous actions, and the fact that I was impossibly horny to begin with, it was happening!

Richie was barely moving, pumping his hips in tiny, subtle motions and tightening his pelvic muscles to make his cock swell and strain inside of me almost as if he was coming, but leaning forward as I was, putting pressure on my clit, it was enough, and I felt every muscle in my body tighten as I slid into a powerful orgasm. I tried to be quiet – and I think I mostly succeeded – but I had my head down, my long blonde hair hanging around my face, my eyes closed, and I was biting my lip and clutching the edge of the bar in a white-knuckle grip as my climax ripped through me.

Oh my God, it felt so good, just what I’d needed for the last several hours, and as my pussy clutched and spasmed around Richard’s thick shaft I almost didn’t care who knew I was getting a good fucking! I held onto it as long as I could, shuddering, wanting that orgasm to never end, but, as they always do, it peaked and began to ease, and as it did, Richard whispered, “Fuck, I sure love you!”

I looked over my shoulder at him as he continued to move inside of me. “I love you too, but what brought that on?”

He kissed my cheek. “I love that you’ll get freaky with me and do this kind of insane shit.”

I squeezed him inside of me. “Wouldn’t miss it for the world!”

“I’m going to come in you.”

“I’m counting on it, stud.”

He laughed. “You’re fucking amazing.”

“This was all your doing, so you’re pretty fucking amazing too.”

I was surprised when I felt someone slide onto the barstool on my other side, the one Richard had vacated, but before I could turn I heard a familiar voice say, “You two are fucking, aren’t you?”

Richie laughed as he pushed deeply into me. “Danny! How are you - and yes, and shut the hell up!”

I’d turned by then, and Danny leaned in and kissed me. He’s a good friend and one of the short list of guys who enjoys a threesome with us from time to time. We hadn’t seen him in a month and it had been over twice that long since we’d gotten nekkid together, but we always enjoyed him. He’s a very sarcastic and acerbic kind of guy, but he’s also very self-deprecating, so a lot of his sarcasm is self-directed.

He smiled at me. “You know, sweet cheeks, you don’t have to let this kinky fucker have his way with you every time he gets a hard-on.”

“Really? Now you tell me! He said I do.”

He laughed. “I’m sure he did, yes. He in your ass or pussy?”

“Pussy.”

“Excellent choice, although he really couldn’t go wrong either way. I enjoyed watching you come.”

“You could tell? I was trying not to be obvious.”

“You weren’t, but I know you. I’ve seen that expression, that reaction before, remember? Felt good, huh?”

“Oh my God, yes!”

“I’m fucking hard as a rock, thanks to you two – but you guys always have that effect on me.”

I laughed and put my hand on his crotch; he wasn’t kidding, his cock hard and upright, making a nice bulge in his snug jeans. He has a nice cock, not as large as Richard, but thick, and when he’s hard, he’s very, very hard, and it stands straight up and points at his chin. He also cums like a fire hose, his thick ropes of cum rocketing out of him under considerable pressure! We’d laughed at both his cumming for distance skills and the messes he’d made with errant shots before.

The bartender, noticing that Dan had joined us, came over to ask if we needed anything and told us this would probably be our last call. Danny ordered a beer, as did Richard, but when he tried to order another Long Island iced tea for me I declined. “No, just…ohhh… water for me. I’m already blitzed, thanks.”

Richard continued to flex and move his cock inside of me, tiny, subtle motions combined with making it jump and twitch with muscle control, and in the middle of asking for water I’d let slip that soft, “Ohh…”, but I don’t think he noticed. Or if he did, perhaps he took it as me trying to make up my mind.

When he’d left, Danny laughed. “You gonna come again?”

“God, I hope so!” I leaned forward more, my elbows near the front of the bar and my fingers over the back edge, thrusting my ass back so that Richie could dive a little deeper, and immediately knew that, yes, I was going to come again! As he jammed into me, Danny reached through the triangle formed by my chest, upper arms, and the bar, and pinched my nipples, and I came.

This one involved a bit of low, unladylike grunting from me; I couldn’t stay silent, and the grunts took the place of what would have been much louder, more revealing cries. Then again, I was getting fucked from behind in a public bar with a friend observing, playing with my tits, and a smattering of other people around, so grunting was probably the least of my worries when it came to ladylike decorum!

The bartender returned with their beers and my water as I was still in the latter stages of my orgasm, and he looked at me oddly. “Miss, are you okay?”

“Y-yes, I’m f-fine. Ohh!”

“You’re not going to be sick?”

“No, n-not sick. God…”

“You’re sure?”

His eyes went from my face to my white knuckles gripping the back edge of his bar, and I lowered my head to focus inward but nodded.

“As long as you’re sure, but let me know if you need anything, all right?”

I nodded again; all I needed was for him to go away so I could ride my climax to a standstill, but instead, he lingered as Dan settled up the tab.

By the time he finally left, my orgasm had died a wonderfully slow, lingering, pleasurable death, and as I was enjoying the afterglow, Richie said, “Ohh, fuck, yesss!” and I felt the unmistakable rhythmic throbbing and pumping of his orgasm. His hands closed tightly on my shoulders, his grip almost painful in the intensity of his orgasm, and he held himself deep as he spurted and spasmed, emptying his pent-up arousal into me.

As it often does, the sensation of him coming deep inside of me made me come yet again, just a small one, but still entirely wonderful. He held onto me for a minute or two after, his groin pressed to my bare ass and his cock inside of me, but things were far too slippery for that to last as he went soft, and soon he slipped out in a gush of cum that we could all hear plopping wetly onto the floor. My skirt fell back into place, covering my ass as Richard tucked himself back in and tied his drawstring, but I continued to drain onto the floor beneath me.

Danny looked down and grinned. “You’re making quite the mess, you know.”

I glanced at Richard, my eyebrows raised in the obvious question, which he immediately understood, and he shrugged and nodded. I turned to Danny. “If you were a gentleman, you’d offer to plug the leak.”

His eyes widened as he looked around the room. Almost closing time, what hadn’t truly been a crowd for a couple of hours was now sparser still, and he said, “Seriously?”

When I laughed and nodded, he quickly replaced Richard behind me, ripping down his zipper and freeing his stone-hard, upright cock. Richard helped out by holding my skirt up until Dan moved in, his cock hard against my back, before he dropped our camouflage shroud back into place. Dan isn’t as tall as Richie, so he had to do less maneuvering of spread feet and bent legs to get into position, and when he did, he quickly thrust his entire length into me!

I jumped and let out a barely smothered, “Ohh, fuck!” at his thickness opening me so abruptly, but I was sloppy slippery with cum and it felt amazing! He had his hands on my hips as he humped into me, which seemed a little obvious, so Richard moved them up to my shoulders where he could pretend to continue the massage that Richie had been pretending to give me.  I doubt that we fooled anyone who was paying attention, but we were drunk enough to not care.

Danny was fucking me pretty hard, less subtly than Richard had, which also felt good but was not doing much to conceal what was going on. As he pushed deep and held there for a moment, his lips at my ear, he said, “God, you feel good inside! I don’t think I’m plugging the leak, though – I may be squishing it out instead because I can feel your guys’ cum dripping from my balls. Probably really fucking up my pants.”

I glanced back at him. “Do you care?”

“Not at all.” He shifted slightly and kept right on fucking. “I’ll warn you, I’m not going to last long.”

“Thanks for the heads-up, but that’s probably a good thing since it’s about closing time.”

“I know how I can speed things up even more…” Without saying anything more, he slipped out of my pussy and jammed the fat head of his rigid cock against my tight asshole. Before I could object, he thrust hard and slipped right in, his entrance eased by the copious slick of my husband’s cum lubing both of us.

It happened so fast, his rock-hard cock opening and entering me, that all I felt was a sudden sharp burn before he was in me, and then I heard myself say, “Ohhh, fuck, yes!” as I pushed back, taking him eagerly.

Richie looked at me, concerned. “You okay?”

“Oh yes, very okay – and I have a cock up my ass.” As I’ve said, I’m not always a fan of anal, but apparently, the moment was right, because it felt so good!

He stared. “Like, literally up your ass?”

“Literally, figuratively, and deeply… Ohh, fuck, I’m gonna cum again!”

Richard said, “You told me not to do that!”

“Hon’, Danny didn’t ask, he just… ohh, fuck, my god, yes!”

I came, my tight anus clamping onto him and milking his cock, and Danny came too, his cock jerking powerfully as he fired his load of cream fast and hard into my rectum, spurt after spurt. He was holding my upper arms, his fists wrapped around them as he blasted into me, his hips moving in short, choppy, aggressive motions. It was a very dominant, controlling move, him taking me that way; lucky for him I was mellowed by the booze and loving every second of it or he’d have gotten an elbow in the gut, or perhaps a nut-crunching squeeze by a free hand.

I’m no more into being dominated – except playfully, by my husband – than I am into anal sex, but the planets must all have aligned just right at that moment… aided by Long Island iced tea. He was still throbbing in my ass when the bartender announced closing time, and he quickly pulled out and tucked away his still-hard cock.

We tried to act casual, like we hadn’t just been breaking a whole list of laws or having massive juicy orgasms, but I’m not sure we succeeded, as we got several long looks from departing bar patrons. The guys did a quick cleanup of the damages on the floor and bar stool, stuffing wet napkins into jacket pockets, but the cum running down my legs was left unattended to as we walked out.

Outside the door, Richie turned to Dan, and asked, “Hey, you wanna come up to our place for awhile?”

He quickly agreed to follow us, fully onboard with that idea, and once we were on the road, Richard looked at me and said, “I can’t believe you let him fuck your ass – and you came, huge! You told me no.”

“I know. It surprised me too, but it felt so good! Hon’, you know what I want to do first thing when we get home?” He glanced at me, waiting for the answer. “I want to sit on his face and let him lick my pussy while you fuck my ass, okay?”

In answer, he mashed down on the gas pedal…

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments