Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Button Front Dresses Part 2

"Dresses, dinner, and a decision to make"

106
26 Comments 26
5.2k Views 5.2k
7.8k words 7.8k words

Please remember that I didn’t know about Sara’s ladies' time until after the fact. I will admit to grinning like an idiot and having a raging erection when she told me. We arrived at Nick’s house after golfing, and one of the staff directed me to the room Nick had made available to us. The door wasn’t latched, and I entered the room to see Sophia kissing my wife’s lovely neck. I froze and hoped that my pounding heart didn’t give me away. It was the most instantly erotic thing I have ever experienced. One second, I’m ready to smile and greet my wife; the next, I watch two beautiful women touching intimately. I couldn’t see their faces, but I knew that they desired each other.

I wanted to turn invisible, close the door, and make time stand still outside while they explored their desire. I knew it would be beautiful and so damn erotic to watch. Sara turned and smiled shyly at Sophia. I think she would have kissed her, but her eyes darted to me standing there. She forgot Sophia existed and rushed to my arms. She had her arms around my neck and her tongue in my mouth before I could utter a word. I decided to let her get this kissing stuff out of her system and let her take all the time she needed.

When I felt her hand squeeze my cock I gently pulled away. “Behave, Slut. You haven’t earned this cock yet.”

I’ve never in my life seen her pout, but she did then. “I’m so horny! Please, make me cum, honey!”

I was more than a little surprised that she would say that with Sophia only a few feet away. Sophia hadn’t left us to our privacy. She was sitting on the edge of the bed with her hand midway up her thigh. She was getting off on watching us. I thought my cock would rip a hole in my pants.

Sara took a deep breath, then another. “Whew! Almost lost it there. Babe, we need to talk.”

Sara saw Sophia getting ready to play with herself and did a double take. “Sophia, behave! I need to talk with my husband.”

Sophia continued to sit and rub her thigh while giving Sara a look with a ton of heat in it. Sara bit her lip, then stomped her foot. “Stop it, you heathen, and get your ass out of here.”

Sophia chuckled, stood, and smoothed her dress. She adopted her sophisticated upper-crust lady look and began to saunter toward the door. When she got even with Sara, her hand flew behind Sara’s head, and pulled her into a heated kiss that Sara pretended to fight for about half a second. Sophia kissed her hard and long before releasing her. “You may not be under my orders now that we are here, but you're still my slut. Anne and I will be by to help you dress for dinner. Ta-ta!” Her walk toward the door was positively pornographic.

Sara was blushing again when I peeled my eyes away from Sophia’s scrumptious body. I could see something was on her mind. “What’s bothering you, sweetheart?”

“I don’t know what’s happening. I think I’m being seduced, but I’m unsure who I’m being seduced for. On top of that, I have no idea what it means for our marriage. I’m having a lot of fun. I really am, but I need to know what the rules are and what you have planned. You know I’ll do almost anything if it makes you happy. You don’t have to trick me.”

Ah, hell, I’ve fucked it up. “I apologize for worrying you. I promise that the last thing I would do is trick you. The truth is that I see how Nick and Ted affect you, and I want you to feel free to enjoy that. You decide what that means. I sent you with Anne and Sophia so they could let you know they don’t mind and are good with anything you decide you want.”

She was pensive for a moment. “So, I can flirt with Nick and Ted?”

“Sure, if that is all you want to do.”

“All? We’ll get back to that. What will you be doing while I’m flirting? Hmm?”

“Oh, they want to do with me whatever you do with their husbands. I told them your happiness is my focus and that you would decide if I could play. This isn't about me at all. When this day started, I thought you would meet Nick and Ted and find them attractive. I thought you would get a thrill out of it, and I would molest your horny ass. I had no idea that they were so open sexually, but I don’t have a problem with it.

“As a matter of fact, I like it, and I saw the opportunity to give you a wonderful experience. An experience that you control. You decide what you want. No matter what you decide, I will always cheer you on and love you.

“That’s it. I have no master plan or idea what the four of them are up to. I trust them, though, and I believe their intentions are good, if a bit salacious. They find us attractive and want to have sexy fun times with us. You never have to do anything you don’t want to, but they would be thrilled if you let yourself go.”

She studied my face. “I love you, David.”

“I love you too, and I always will. I love to see you enjoy yourself. I want you to remember this day with a smile on your face.”

“Even if I’m having very bad thoughts? Even if I’m tempted to do something a married woman shouldn’t?”

“I promise.”

I decided that a kiss was in order and got right to it. When I let her come up for air, she slapped my chest. “You got me all horny again, dammit!”

I chuckled as I took her hand and led her to the others. We had a drink together before the ladies left to dress for dinner. Nick, Ted, and I shot pool to kill time. I’m sure they were anticipating their return as much as I was. I gave myself a pep-talk. Stay suave and sophisticated. Do not drool like a teenager, and whatever you do, keep your mouth shut until you think through your words.

Sophia walked into the room first and struck a pose. I lost it. “Holy shit!”

I swear I didn’t think I said that out loud. I gaped at her, and she shot me a lustful grin. She wore a red dress with a plunging neckline. The neckline didn’t plunge so much as it dove toward her feet. It didn’t stop until the jewel in her belly button was framed. The back didn’t appear until an inch above her succulent ass. The dress was split on the sides. When she saw the look on my face, she stretched her right leg forward through the split. Her stunning leg was revealed to the hip. Her amazing tits squished against the tiny bit of fabric covering them. Her nipples were erect pencil erasers, just begging to rub any errant pencil marks from my lips.

She walked toward me like a sexual beast who had spotted her prey. I figuratively stripped and exposed my neck. I was a most willing prey. She swept up to me, ran her hand down my chest, and kissed my lips lightly. Her tongue darted out, and I felt the feather touch of it on my lips. She smiled happily. “Wait until you see your wife.”

Anne was next. She had foregone elegance and went straight to erotic. The nearly transparent silk blouse she wore had one button between her cleavage, and it was the only thing holding the blouse together. Hell, the button was the only place the two sides of the blouse touched. Her awesome c-cups were only enhanced by the blouse because they sure as hell weren’t hidden. Her nipples were fully erect, and I could see the goosebumps on her arms as she strutted her stuff.

The leather miniskirt she wore was a suggestion at best. The slightest bend of her waist revealed a tantalizing set of perfect ass cheeks and the tiny thong she wore. The thong did nothing to hide the fact that she shaved her pussy. I’m pretty sure I didn’t groan out loud. I’m almost positive I didn’t.

She finished her pose and walked toward her husband. When she drew even with me, ready to walk by, she stopped. She looked over her shoulder at me, grinned, and gave my cock a squeeze. “Ooh. Yummy!”

I nearly jumped out of my skin while Nick and Ted chuckled at my expense. The chuckles shut off like someone had hit the power button when Sara entered the room. Her dress covered more real estate than Sophia’s or Anne’s, but somehow, that made it more seductive. Her nipples were as hard as I had ever seen them, and her chest was rising and falling rapidly.

She looked at me first, and I didn’t hesitate. “You are the most beautiful and sexy woman I’ve ever seen. I love you.”

We shared loving smiles before she turned shyly toward Nick and Ted. I’m sure her insecurities were running around in her head. When she saw how Nick and Ted looked at her, I was willing to bet good money that those thoughts fled. Both men were practically drooling. Nick caught himself as he started toward her. I didn’t need to be a mind-reader to tell that he wanted her. If she had held one finger up in a come here gesture, he would have been on her like a shot while leaving the rest of us to do whatever the hell we wanted.

Sara understood what his look meant. She bit her lip as her eyelids fluttered from her arousal. Ted walked to her, took her hand, and kissed it like he had before. His eyes met hers, and they stood in silence for what seemed like an hour but was only seconds. “Sara, you are absolutely stunning! May I escort you to your seat?”

Sara nodded, unable to speak, and Ted led her to the dining table. He sat her in the middle on one side of the table while I escorted Sophia and Anne to the other. I seated the two ladies and sat down between them. I looked across the table into my wife’s eyes and saw how aroused she was.

Nick and Ted remained gentlemen throughout dinner, although they couldn’t resist touching Sara. Little touches, done by instinct more than plan, soon had Sara touching back. It seemed perfectly natural for three people who were drawn to each other to touch like that. It was foreplay, but I don’t think that occurred to them. To them, it was an irresistible urge to touch and be touched.

Sophia and Anne were very good at getting Sara to remember the three other people in the room. I was fine with Sara focusing on Nick and Ted, but it would have made dinner a bit awkward. The meal was excellent, as was the company, but that is all I remember. I was anticipating the evening after dinner and was more obsessed with that than the meal before me.

The catering staff cleaned up the mess before disappearing. We settled in the great room on the two couches there. Sara was seated between the two men while I sat between Sophia and Anne on the other couch. Sophia decided music would be nice, and shortly thereafter, Nick asked Sara for a dance.

Ted watched them dance while I talked to Sophia and Anne. “She’s going to love this. We dance frequently, but we must adjust for our height difference. She has to bend some to put her head on my shoulder.  She doesn’t have a problem with that, but I know the idea of being enveloped in a big man’s arms turns her on. We were out dancing, and our young friend asked her to dance. He’s very naïve and sweet, a super guy, really. He worships the ground that Sara walks on. He would never do anything to hurt or upset her, and I trust him with her. He also happens to be taller than Sara. After dancing with him for the first time, she commented that it felt really good to be held by a big man. There was something about him holding her possessively that got to her.”

We watched as my wife melted in Nick’s arms. He was an accomplished dancer and moved gracefully. By the time the song was halfway through, Sara’s head was resting on his chest, and her eyes were closed. As the song continued, he tilted her chin with his hand and kissed her lips softly. The soft kiss became deeper, and he pulled her tight against his body. I think if the song had continued, her decision would have been made.

The song ended, along with their kiss, and they stopped dancing. Nick stood with her in his arms until she looked up at him and gently pushed him away. She looked over at me with a look of arousal and fear. I stood and walked over to her. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. I kept kissing her until our tongues began to battle, and her arousal had overcome her hesitance. Our lips parted reluctantly, and I whispered in her ear, “You can have them both if you want. I will always love you no matter what.”

She studied my face. “You say that now, but what happens to us if you change your mind later? I don’t want to lose you.”

I slipped behind her, pulled her hair out of the way, and kissed her neck. “If you want this, and I can see that you do, I want it for you.”

I released the first catch on her dress. The material fell away, revealing her breast. I brushed my palm across her nipple and gently bit her neck. Her eyes were wide open, watching Nick and Ted as they watched her. Both men had their eyes glued on my wife, and the lust burned in their eyes. I motioned for Ted to approach and nodded toward my wife. She couldn’t see me behind her and didn’t know what Ted would do until his mouth met hers in a long, deep kiss. My hands continued to caress her tits while their tongues met for the first time.

If playing with her tits while Ted kissed her didn’t relieve her anxiety, I was at a loss for what would. Ted kissed down her neck and chest. He cupped her right breast in his hand as his mouth captured her nipple. She moaned and leaned against me, thrusting her chest against Ted’s mouth. I released the second catch.

Anne walked over to her husband and whispered to him. He moved within a few feet of us, directly in Sara’s line of sight. Anne began to take her husband’s clothes off as Sara watched spellbound. Sara's arousal grew as each inch of his perfect masculinity was revealed.

Ted’s right hand caressed down her body and slid inside her dress beneath the last catch. She shivered against me as his hand found her drenched pussy. My hand brushed against the final catch, and I could feel Ted’s hand moving under it. My fingers released it, making her shiver with desire. I pulled her dress away, leaving her standing in Ted’s arms in a tiny thong, thigh-high stockings, and CFM heels. Ted had slipped his hand under her thong, and his fingers gently rubbed her pussy. I kissed the back of her neck. “I love you, Sara. Enjoy this.”

I stepped away and returned to the couch. Anne was kneeling as she pulled her husband's boxer briefs down. She grasped the fat eight-inch cock in her hand and stroked it slowly. She looked up at Sara, who was watching raptly. “Come here, Sara. I want to share my husband with you.”

Ted pulled his hand from her thong and led her by the hand over to the couple. Anne took Sara’s hand and pulled her down to the floor. Sara knelt beside Anne as she gave her husband’s cock a long lick. Her hand went behind Sara’s neck, and she pulled her into a kiss. I’m sure Nick’s cock was throbbing in her hand. I know mine certainly was, although the hand squeezing it through my pants belonged to Sophia.

Anne broke the languid kiss and turned Sara’s head toward her husband’s cock. The impressive protuberance was bare inches from my wife’s mouth when Anne took her hand and placed it on his cock. “He wants to be in your mouth so badly, Sara.”

Sara didn’t hesitate. She kissed the head, and her mouth opened. She wasn’t tentative now as she enveloped his pole with her mouth. She moaned as she worshiped his cock, sucking him in a slow and erotic way that drove him crazy. She wasn’t in a hurry to make him cum. She was enjoying his taste and feel in her mouth, letting him know how much she wanted him.

Ted had undressed and knelt behind Sara. His left hand came around and moved between her legs while his right hand caressed her tit. Anne stood and returned to the couch. We watched as they aroused each other and left hesitation behind. The two men must have shared some signal because Nick pulled back, and Ted stood. He took Sara’s hand, helped her to her feet, and led her to the other couch. She sat, then leaned back as Ted pulled her thong off and knelt between her legs. She knew what he was about to do and didn’t hesitate to open her legs for him. She didn’t want his mouth on her. She was so far beyond wanting. She needed his mouth on her. She nearly orgasmed before his mouth ever touched her.

Ted held her thighs apart and gave her pussy a long and slow lick. Sara’s head tilted back, and she moaned in so much need that I was tempted to rush to her. Anne felt me tense. “Are you okay, David? We can stop right now.”

I shook my head. “No, it’s just that she’s so horny. I’ve taken care of her since we met. I felt the need to help her cum. Do you understand?”

Her hand caressed my face. “You don’t want to stop this, do you? You want this for her. You love her so much you would give this to her.”

I looked into her eyes. “Yes!”

A smile lit up her face. “I knew it. Sophia knew it. You’re both exactly what you seem to be. I do have a question.”

I was a bit confused. “What’s your question?”

“Would you mind if we suck your cock while you watch?”

“I’m not brain dead! I would love to be with you in any way you want, but only after I experience this with Sara. I need to share this with her. I need to watch her have this wonderful experience. If she needs to see me, I will be here to reassure her.”

Ted had her writhing in ecstasy. She had both hands clamped to the back of his head and thrust her pussy against his face. Nick knelt on the couch and aimed his rigid cock at my wife’s lovely mouth. His cock head rubbed against her lips, and her eyes opened. One of her hands left Ted’s head and pulled Nick’s cock into her mouth.

She was sucking his cock like she had waited all of her life for it. Ted had shoved her legs back, and she held them there as his tongue battered her clit and his finger plunged into her pussy. She screamed around Nick’s cock as she came on Ted’s face. Her head fell back, and Nick’s cock sprang up as it popped free of her mouth. Ted licked around her sensitive clit and tongued her dripping pussy as Sara lost herself in the orgasm he gave her.

Ted backed away from her and stood. Nick moved between her legs and met her lips with his. They shared their attraction with a romantic kiss, which soon became lustful. Nick drew back, and I could see them look into each other’s eyes. She bit her lip and gave him a little nod. They both looked down at his cock poised at her opening, and they both watched as he pushed inside her. Her sharp intake of breath as his cock filled her was one of fulfillment. She couldn’t take her eyes off the cock pushing inside her.

She watched until he was fully embedded in her, then looked into his eyes. They communicated volumes without speaking a word as he began to move inside her. His arms wrapped around her, and he pulled her tight against his body. His hips thrust, impaling my wife on his cock. She orgasmed and screamed her ecstasy loud enough to ring in our ears.

Nick was just getting started. He pulled his cock nearly out of her, then slid back in until their groins met. Their mouths locked together as his pace increased. They weren’t fucking, they were creating living art, and my heart soared with the erotic beauty of it. I could see that Sara’s body was on fire. Every nerve was firing erotic energy through her. When she came on his cock she was nearly overwhelmed. She had been moving her body perfectly to meet his thrusts. She lost all coordination when her orgasm took her.

Nick is so powerful that he held her while she spasmed and continued to thrust his cock into her. Her expression changed from aroused wife to wanton beast. Her eyes were wide and filled with a sexual energy that only the two of us had shared before tonight. Her orgasm eventually lost its grip on her, and she again fell into sympathetic movements with his thrusts, only now, she was fucking back with more and more urgency. I knew that look. She wanted to feel his hot cum blasting against her cervix. She wanted all he had to give.

Ame1y
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ame1y

Ted had been watching closely as Nick fucked my wife’s brains out. When Sara began thrusting her pussy to meet Nick’s long penetrations, he knelt on the couch and pressed his cock against Sara’s lips. He wasn’t hurting in the cock department either. His cock was a bit longer than Nick’s but not as girthy. Sara must have thought it was perfect because she sucked it greedily.

I’ll give Nick credit. He sure knows how to hold off an orgasm. He brought Sara to the verge of another orgasm and pulled out. Sara looked at him in shock as he backed away. When Ted replaced him, she smiled warmly and opened her arms to him. He smoothly pushed his cock into her, and Sara wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled him in and kissed him passionately as he stroked his cock into her long and deep. She orgasmed again almost immediately.

I’ve never seen her cum so hard, so many times, and so quickly. I was so happy for her. She had let go of her inhibitions and was embracing the experience. I couldn’t have loved her more.

Ted pulled out after her orgasm. When she could finally think again, he directed her onto her hands and knees. He got behind her and slid back inside deep. Nick got in front of her, and she looked at his cock lustfully. He groaned loudly when her mouth enveloped him again. She pumped his shaft with her hand and looked up at him as his body stiffened. I could see the glee in her eyes his cock swelled in her mouth. His body jerked, and the first stream of cum blasted into my wife’s mouth. I saw her throat moving as she swallowed his seed until he had none left. His cock left her mouth with a pop, and she grinned at him like she had just gotten away with something.

She was soon distracted by Ted’s long cock and devoted all of her remaining energy and attention to him. By this point, I was sure her energy reserves were non-existent. Her pussy had to be getting sore and a bit desensitized. It was a perfectly logical conclusion and absolutely incorrect.

I didn’t catch the words between them, but whatever they were, the end result was Ted on his back and my wife riding his cock like a rabid cowgirl. She rode him hard while his eyes were locked onto her joyfully undulating body. The sight of her was indescribably erotic. Ted must have felt the same way because he rammed that long cock up into my wife and exploded into her. He thrust hard and deep, shooting jet after jet of cum into my wife.

Sara kind of collapsed onto his heaving chest. His hand came up and caressed the side of her face. I didn’t realize Nick had left the room until he showed up beside them. He gently pulled my wife into his arms and enveloped her. He held her softly and effortlessly as she clung to him. Her head nestled on his chest, her arms around his neck, and her legs wrapped around his waist as he whispered softly to her until their lips met again. He freed a hand and used it to gently cleanse her pussy with the washcloth he had brought with him. Their lips never parted until he laid her down on the couch.

The two men held her between them and exchanged kisses with her through their mutual afterglow.

Sophia, Anne, and I had been enthralled watching them. My cock was trying to rip through my slacks. Anne and Sophia each had a hand on my thigh, but their eyes were focused on their husbands and my wife.

Sophia said it best. “That was so fucking hot!”

Sara heard her, and reality fell on her like a ton of bricks. Her eyes were huge and clouded with tears when she looked at me. I stood as she scrambled off the couch and met her as she rushed toward me. I quickly swept her into my arms and kissed her amazing mouth. I didn’t care if it did taste of another man’s cum, I was going to let her know how very much I loved her. She held onto me desperately. I could feel the tears on her face as she tried to convince me through her kiss that she loved me, too.

Our lips parted, and our foreheads touched. “You are the most beautiful and erotic woman in the world. I love you so much, and I am so happy for you.”

I could feel her fear leave her. Her smile was gentle and loving when our eyes met. “No one else could ever give me a gift like this. You are the most amazing man. I love you so very much.”

I winked at her, and she grinned. “You’re not done yet, are you? Because we’ve really been enjoying the show.”

Her hand slid down and squeezed my cock. “No, I don’t think I am done as long as you’re okay. It’s your turn now. Don’t let them break you, Baby. I want you back tomorrow.”

“Are you sure, Sara? I don’t need anything. This was all for you. You don’t owe me a thing.”

She kissed me, and we lost track of time for a while. She looked so damn beautiful when she gave me that loving gaze. “Dave, what makes you think I would want anything less for you? It would make me very happy if you made Sophia and Anne orgasm their brains out. I want you to be with them because it would make all of us happy.

“Plus, I want to watch you show them what I get whenever I want. They aren’t the only ones married to a world-class stud.”

She took my hand and walked with me back to the couch where Anne and Sophia waited. The smile on Sara’s face brought answering smiles from Sophia and Anne. Sara stopped me before the seated women and began stripping me. Sophia and Anne watched closely when she began to pull my boxer briefs down. “You’re going to love what he does to you with this.”

Sophia’s eyes got big while Anne tentatively reached out to touch my cock. “How? I never expected this. How big is it?”

“He’s nine fat inches of pleasure, and he knows how to use it. Enjoy!”

I kissed her deeply and let her return to Nick and Ted. I knew she was in good hands and enjoying the experience. I didn’t feel a bit guilty taking my own pleasure now and set out to see how much fun we could have.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Anne seemed fascinated with my cock, which did wonders for my ego. She wrapped her hand around it and slid forward until her lips were scant inches from my cock. Her mouth opened and began to engulf my raging erection. She looked so hot with my cock in her mouth. I felt her moan as much as I heard it, and I flexed in response. Her grunt of surprise brought a smile to both our faces, although hers was filled with cock.

Sophia stood beside me and rubbed my chest and abs while watching her friend. She looked into my eyes, “Your body is amazing, David.”

My response was to kiss her sweet lips. Her soft lips and agile tongue were so much better than I had imagined. My hand cupped her perfect tit, and I rubbed her nipple through the thin cloth. I wanted to taste her. I brought both hands up to the back of her neck and released the clasp behind her neck. Her dress fell open and slid down her body to bunch at her feet. She stepped back out of the dress, and her husband quickly picked it up and moved away. She stood before me in her sexy little thong, looking magnificent and so aroused.

Anne was having a wonderful time sucking my cock. I will admit that I was having a wonderful time getting it sucked, but we had other things to do. I gently pulled away and helped her stand. I guided her to the couch with the intention of eating her pussy. She didn’t hesitate to spread her legs and show me that pretty little pussy of hers. I kissed her with passion before spending some time tickling her tits with my tongue. Her nipples were very responsive and also very erect as I started moving down. She gently took my head in her hands. I looked up at her curiously.

“My pussy is dripping. Would you please put your cock in me before I lose my mind?”

Well, who am I to question the needs of a lady? I wasn’t going to plunge right in, though. Oh, no, sir, not when such a beautiful pussy deserves my best effort. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her pussy and used the wetness to lubricate me as I ran my cock up and down her labia. Her clit rubbed against the bottom of my shaft, and she began to move her hips. At first, she matched my rubbing, but her need got the best of her, and she began trying to get me into her pussy.

I could see how wound up she was, and I didn’t want to torture her. I centered my cock in her opening and slowly slipped inside. She was very tight, and it took a while before I was fully inside her. I kissed her as I flexed my cock. That set her off. Her hands had a death grip on my biceps while her heels were pressing dents in my ass. She moaned into my mouth, and I raised up so that she could watch my cock disappear inside her.  

“HOLY SHIT! You’re fucking huge!

“And so good! So fucking good!”

Ten long strokes later, she let out a screech and left a puddle on the couch. I was grinning like an idiot as I watched her cum on my cock. I left my cock deep inside her and flexed it while she orgasmed. Her hips jerked in time with the pulses as I watched her in fascination. She was an erotic vision of perfection as the ecstasy took her. I knew that the memory of this moment would never fade.

When I saw her eyes begin to focus again, I kissed her passionately. After our tongues had exchanged exuberant greetings, I began sliding in and out of her, and our passions rose again. Her head fell back, and she moaned as I continued to long-stroke into her. She was so caught up in the sensations running through her that she was unable to do anything but lie there and take it. She was lost in ecstasy, and I wasn’t far behind her when her body stiffened, her back arched, and she screamed something incoherent.

She was a quivering mess, and I could see that she was overwhelmed. I pulled out and quickly laid down next to her. I gathered her in my arms and held her as she quivered. I have no idea what something like that feels like. I can’t imagine cumming so hard that my body is shooting ecstasy through every nerve ending. I’ve had some good ones, but never that good. I held her and would continue to hold her for as long as she needed me to.

I wanted back inside her with a need that was pure torture, but to do so would be too much for her. The last thing she needed right now was more stimulation. Her arms slid around my neck, and she held onto me for dear life. Her breathing gradually steadied, and I felt her body relax in my arms. I continued to hold her in silence, waiting for her to make her wants known.

It wasn’t really all that long, but the room was totally silent, and I knew that everyone was watching. Anne never seemed to notice. I was watching her closely when she looked up at me. Her eyes were filled with affection and joy. She kissed me softly and whispered for my ears only. “I’ve never felt anything like that, and I so hope we can do it again.”

I raised an eyebrow and quirked a smile. “You’re not going anywhere, are you?”

She smiled sweetly. “No, but I need a bit more time to enjoy how I’m feeling. I think I know someone who can keep you occupied.”

I looked around and saw Sophia standing next to us, with her hand on her pussy, and the oddest look on her face. “I want you to do that to me, David. We need to move this to the bedroom.”

I scooped Anne up into my arms and turned to follow Sophia. My wife was right behind us, followed by Nick and Ted. Sophia led us down the hallway and into a bedroom that was designed for sexual shenanigans. The prominent feature was the giant bed. It must have been made from two California kings, with extended length. The bed was easily ten feet wide and eight feet long. I had no idea how the movers even got it in the room.

I headed right to the bed, knee-walked across it, and set Anne down in the middle. I leaned down and kissed her softly. “Relax and enjoy the show while Sophia and I get acquainted. You’re welcome to join in whenever you want.”

She smiled softly, then saw Sara over my shoulder. “Actually, I think I would like very much to kiss your lovely wife.”

I moved aside and beckoned Sara to us. She crawled over to me with a huge smile on her face. “You’d better take care of Sophia soon. The poor woman needs it bad.”

I kissed her and ran my hands over her wonderful body. When our lips parted, I put her hand in Anne’s. “Anne needs your kisses, too.”

Sara gave a little shiver and settled next to Anne. “It’s about time, Anne. You’ve been making me crazy all day.”

As much as I wanted to watch, I managed to tear myself away. Sophia was waiting, and I was almost a hundred percent sure that I would get another opportunity to see my wife with Anne. As soon as our eyes met, I forgot that anyone else existed in that room. There was nothing to hold us back, no guilt, and every reason in the world to enjoy each other fully. She couldn’t have possibly wanted me more than I wanted her at that moment.

Her body was a wonder that I wanted to explore with my hands, mouth, and cock. Our lips met in a fiery kiss that had our bodies aching to touch. Our skin touched from lips to feet, increasing the fire in both of us. My aching erection was pressing into her stomach while my chest hair abraded her erect nipples. We were about to lose it completely and get right to fucking. That wasn’t happening until I had a taste of her. There was no way on earth I was going to skip a chance to eat her pussy. Not in this lifetime!

I explored a bit along the way, spending a small vacation worshiping her amazing tits. I left her erect nipples and bid goodbye to her tits for a while. I had further explorations to complete. Her stomach was a revelation. Sophia was extremely fit, and her stomach muscles were well-defined. Her entire body was well defined, but her pussy was perfection. Her flower was open for me, giving focus to my explorations. I explored her with my lips, tongue, and fingers until she orgasmed wonderfully. It was thrilling to make that happen for her. Just to be given a chance to make her feel like that was more than I could imagine. To actually please her as she deserved was a dream come true. This just kept getting better, and I was far from done.

I moved up her body as a man on a mission. I was going to put my cock in her right fucking now! She was in no less of a hurry. “I need you inside me, David!”

I have no problem with the lust rushing us together. When it comes time for penetration, there is no rushing. Nice and easy, letting her guide what she can take until she’s comfortable. Then we can both fully enjoy the experience. Too much of me, too fast, is a recipe for a painful disaster. We were highly motivated and worked it out to our mutual satisfaction.

Long, languid strokes got her used to me, and certainly felt wonderful. She grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth to hers. Her tongue plunged into my mouth as she moaned into it.  We achieved that wonderful rhythm that suited us both perfectly. Our desire, our lust, grew and grew until her head fell back. “Yes, yes…” over and over. Her voice got higher and louder until the words wouldn’t come anymore. Her grunting moans as she came on my cock were more than I could stand and the perfect way to tip me over the edge. I shot bullets of cum deep into her with my cock buried as deep as it would go, and my back arched in ecstasy.

We spent an endless time kissing and holding each other in the afterglow. Endless time isn’t always endless. We eventually became aware of the world around us. I was lying on my side and had her snuggled against my chest. Her head was resting on one of my arms while the other held her close to me. She let loose a little gasp when she saw my lovely wife lowering herself onto Nick’s cock.

His lovely wife had her amazing ass on his chest while Sara’s mouth was busy eating her pussy. He’s such a huge dude he easily handled the two women. Anne had both hands in Sara’s hair, pulling her tightly to her crotch. “OH FUCK, SARA! Eat my fucking pussy, you fucking goddess! FUCK!”

Her quivering orgasmic body was fascinating, but I couldn’t help but note Ted moving behind my wife with a tube of lube in his hand. His hand cupped her ass, and he leaned over to talk to her. Her head turned toward him with a nod of lustful agreement. Sophia and I watched, fascinated, as her husband slipped a lubed finger in my wife’s ass. When he finally pressed his throbbing cock to her anus, I slipped inside his wife.

Sophia slid a hand down to her pussy and played with her clit while I slowly stroked into her from behind. Nick had slipped his cock nearly out of Sara while Ted slipped his cock into my wife’s ass inch by inch. He stroked in and out of her ass, slowly at first, then in an easy rhythm for ten strokes or so. He paused with only the head of his cock in her ass, giving Nick the signal he needed. Nick sank his cock back into Sara, and as he pulled back for the next stroke, Ted sank his cock in her ass. The two men then began to double-penetrate my wife. She had never in her life experienced anything like that, and from the looks of things, she was embracing the opportunity. Nick supported her as she turned into an orgasmic rag doll.

Anne rolled up against Sophi, grinning like the sexy vixen she was. “Dave needs to put his cock in Sara’s mouth and make her airtight. I’ll keep you company while he does that.”

Anne pulled Sophia’s hand away from her pussy and replaced it with her mouth. As much as I loved having my cock in Sophia, I really wanted to put it in my wife’s mouth more. Sophia seemed a bit distracted when I pulled out, for good reason. I moved around the bed until I was kneeling near Nick’s shoulder. I grabbed my wife’s hair and used it to tilt her head up. Her eyes opened, and saw my cock, wet with Sophia, an inch from her mouth. “Oh fuck yes!”

Her mouth fell on my cock, and I used both hands to hold her head as we completed the airtight fucking of my wife. I’ve never seen her cum so hard and so many times. Ted filled her ass, followed shortly thereafter by Nick filling her pussy. She pushed her way through her exhaustion, refusing to stop until I filled her mouth. I didn’t keep her waiting. She gave me a loving smile as she released me and swallowed. She was completely exhausted as her head dropped to Nick’s chest. “I love you so very much, Dave. I…”

I smiled at my beautiful wife, fast asleep on the chest of another man. Completely, wonderfully, and memorably fucked to exhaustion. Nick didn’t seem to mind. As a matter of fact, he was enjoying the experience and put a protective hand on her back as the five of us who were still awake talked about our evening.

I looked around at them and couldn’t keep the smile off my face. “Well, I never dreamed the evening would turn out like this. I’m not going to speak for Sara, but I had a wonderful time. I very much appreciate the way you took care of my wife. I said from the beginning that I wanted her to remember this time for years to come with a smile on her face. I think you’ve succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.

“Then there is Anne and Sophia… I don’t have the words to describe how wonderful you both are. I owe you a huge debt for what you did for my wife. That pales compared to the wonder of being with you. This wasn’t recreational fucking for me, and I don’t think it was for Sara either. It was more than that. What that is remains to be seen.

“Too much?”

I saw Ted and Nick both looking at Sara. Nick stroked the back of Sara’s head. “No, not too much. It was something very special for all of us.”

The rumble of his voice through his chest must have woken Sara. She kissed his chest and raised her head. “We need to do this again."

She slid off of Nick’s chest and reached for me. “Right now, I want my husband to take me to bed.”

~~~~~{}~~~~~

We changed our return flight and spent the next two days with our new friends. Sara is kind of shy about sharing too much. She really doesn't want to be outed to the wrong people. I'm working on her, though, and I'm hopeful she'll let me continue telling our tale. Nick and Ted increased the frequency of their sales calls. Most of the time, they are accompanied by their lovely wives.

Published 
Written by Woodart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments