Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carly's first threesome

17
3 Comments 3
19.4k Views 19.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I've been fucking Carly for five months now and for the most part things have remained pretty hot between us. Fucking a married woman behind her husband's back has always been a major turn-on for me, and over the course of our affair I have noticed her becoming more uninhibited during our sex sessions. It started early with her telling me to pull her hair while I took her from behind, and has progressed to letting me fuck her in the ass on occasion.

What I've been a little surprised by has been her embracing of my rep as a player. As I mentioned before, I do well with women and generally fuck whoever I want. I attribute this to my confidence, financial success, good looks and tall, lean body. I was honest with Carly from the start that I don't believe in monogamy, and while she has sometimes made me wear condoms, mostly they have fallen by the wayside in an avalanche of bareback sex.

About a month ago, she started asking me about Aziza, a woman I have a booty call relationship with. Apparently Carly had seen us together at a restaurant, and her curiosity was piqued.

Aziza is a sexy black woman with a tight body and long legs. We've been meeting up to fuck for four years now, and a big part of that has been group sex. When we first met we started going to swingers' clubs, and then later private orgies. We may go months without talking, but when we do we generally end up having a good time together.

I could tell Carly, as a wife of white privilege, was intrigued by my relationship with Aziza. I immediately sensed an opportunity. I told her that we have an open sexual relationship welcome to others, and asked her if she was interested in having a threesome.

"I don't think so," Carly quickly responded, but I could tell the wheels were turning.

The next day I texted Aziza and ran the idea past her. I told her the deal with Carly and I, and she said she was more than interested.

A couple of weeks passed, and then Carly mentioned Aziza again out of nowhere. "Any time you want," I told her.

"Okay, but I want to meet her first," she said.

"Of course," I told her, reaching for my phone to text Aziza.

The three of us made plans to meet the following Saturday at a cafe. When I arrived, Aziza was already there, looking hot in high shorts and a white deep-cut blouse. We waited for half an hour, and started to think that Carly had gotten cold feet when she finally showed up. I introduced the two, and right away I could tell that Aziza found her attractive. Carly was clearly nervous, so we ordered some drinks. Eventually she loosened up a little and we started chatting casually.

Then Aziza came right out and asked her if she had ever had a lesbian experience.

Outside of kissing women in college, Carly said, the answer was no. "But until I met Julian," she said, gesturing at me, "I haven't had as much sex since then either."

Fifteen minutes later, the three of us were in an Uber on the way to my place.

When we arrived I offered them a drink and we sat on the sofa and smoked a joint. Aziza wasted little time.

"I love tall, chiseled men with big hard cocks," she said, starting to rub my cock through my shorts.

Carly was wearing short shorts too, and a sexy tight pink top. I could see her nipples suddenly pop out through it, and her hand slowly joined Aziza's in groping at my crotch, their fingers intermingling.

With myself in the middle, Aziza slowly leaned over to Carly and used her other hand to gently caress her face. Watching her, I could see any hesitance slipping away. When she let go and started kissing Aziza, my cock surged upwards in arousal. It was one of the biggest turn-ons of my life. Their kissing intensified as Aziza pulled my cock out and began masturbating me with absent-minded strokes.

I sat up to pull off my shorts and Carly pulled away from Aziza to take me in her mouth. While she gave me head I lifted off Aziza's shirt and sports bra and started fondling her tits. Then the two of them took turns sucking and stroking me off, their tongues meeting at the head of my shaft.

With me still seated, we pulled the rest of our clothes off and Carly straddled me facing the other way, lowering herself onto my column. Aziza stood up on the sofa in front of me and leaned her pussy into my face.

ALMA1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ALMA1

As Carly slowly rode me, I ate out Aziza with gusto, driving my tongue inside her while I using my hands to reach around and rub Carly's tits.

Soon the pair of them were moaning loudly, but Aziza's was crazy intense. She came hard and fast, squirting her juices in my face.

Carly, hearing Aziza, started to almost hyperventilate. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" she cried out.

We got up off the sofa and Carly reclined on the large ottoman in front of the sofa. Aziza crawled over top of her and with with pussy straddling Carly's face, I went to town on her, fucking her with the jackhammer thrusts I usually make her come with. She began writhing and screaming, and her wet pussy clamped around my cock like a vice. I knew she was coming.

"It's my turn to get fucked by Julian," Aziza said with a commanding voice.

I took Carly's place on the ottoman, laying on my back as Aziza impaled herself on my cock, which was throbbing so badly it was sore. I was holding off coming as long as I could, but when Carly sat on my face looking toward Aziza as she rode up and down, I exploded deep inside Aziza.

"Oh God, that's a big fat fucking cock!" Aziza screamed.

I worked Carly's snatch and asshole with my tongue and fingers. A torrent of juices flowed out of her, and I licked up every drop. The way she was moaning and the glow of her skin told me she was coming over and over again. She leaned forward and began sucking on Aziza's tits.

The two of them collapsed on top of me, giggling. Aziza went to the bathroom. "I've never been so horny in my life," Carly told me, using her hand on me to try and rouse my cock again.

When Aziza returned I had her lay on the ottoman with Carly eating her pussy. Then I took position behind Carly and fucked her doggy-style. The eye contact I was making with Aziza was hot, and it drove me over the top. We should have played music, because my condo was so loud I was sure the neighbors could hear everything; the sounds of all of our moans and my torso rapidly slapping off Carly's ass filled the room.

I pulled out and came hard, a rope of come dressing Carly's back.

We took a break, sitting naked on the sofa and smoking another joint.

Carly took tokes as she began touching herself, doing figure-8s with her fingers around her nipples. She then said she wanted me to fuck Aziza while she watched. Obliging, we took to the ottoman and gave her a show. As I fucked Aziza from behind, I watched Carly staring at us in pure ecstasy. She began fingering herself, softly moaning almost in sync with my thrusts deep inside Aziza. It's comical, but I shouted out at that point that I wished I had two cocks.

I pressed down on the base of my shaft to ensure I didn't come because I wanted to save it for the grand finale. I was in a sexual frenzy I'd never been in.

Laying on my back, I had Carly sit on my cock and then lay on her back on me. Aziza then laid on top of her face-down in a sixty nine position. It's the triple decker position, and for a MFF three-way, it's the best way to finish. I jacked my knees up and fucked Carly hard from underneath, as Aziza used her hands and mouth to play with my cock and Carly's pussy while Carly ate her out from below - inches from my face.

It felt like we came in unison as a few final thrusts of my cock flooded Carly's tight snatch with my semen. The three of us shook violently and groaned, Aziza's juices dripping from Carly's mouth onto my throat.

The three of us showered together, me taking turns eating their pussies. Afterwards I fucked Carly again on the bathroom floor while Aziza listened from the other room while she got dressed. The whole afternoon was one of the most exhilarating fuck sessions of my life.

Aziza left first, but kissing me goodbye at the door she left me with a great idea. "I think we've found ourselves a new threesome partner," she said. "We have to do this again."

I couldn't agree more. Carly stayed for a while, and we ended up fucking one more time before she headed home to her husband and kid. "I hope we're doing this again," I said as she left.

"I think maybe we will," she replied.

Published 
Written by SimMac
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments