Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Change Of Luck Part 2

"The night with Sarah continues, and she tests my limits."

7
0 Comments 0
7.7k Views 7.7k
4.5k words 4.5k words
The short previous night and two long days had left meexhausted, and a vigorous round of sex with Sarah had put me to sleep. Much later, I woke to the sound of my stomach growling.

Sarah woke and rolled up on top of me. The naughty smile sparkled in her eyes.

"Finally hungry for food?" she asked.

"I could eat," I admitted.

She pulled me out of the bed and pressed her naked body against mine to kiss me. I started looking around for clothes.

"Uh uh," she said, "like this is fine."

"Okay," I answered, and let her lead me to the kitchen.

She pulled little buckets of leftover oriental food from the refrigerator and she quickly prepared a plate for me.

"I don't get you," she said with a smile.

"Didn't you just get me until my toes curled?" I asked.

She drew in a deep breath as she remembered.

"Yes, and I hope you agree that we have to do that again. What I mean is, why would you push me away at the mall, and then devour me in the shower? Why do you follow me blindly when I tell you to come to my house, or to come naked to the kitchen, but then you assert yourself and defy me over clothes and soap. More than defy- you dominate and control. And then you turn around and empower me."

"Do you think there was ever a moment that you weren't in charge?"

"When my clothes were wet and you said they had to go, there is no chance that I was in control."

"Could you have stopped it, and left, if you wanted to?"

"There was no control in me that would have wanted to stop, much less leave."

"But you could have, right?"

"Yes, I guess so. I guess it just doesn't usually work like this for me. Usually, either I get what I want, or I get screwed over. I won't get screwed over ever again, so I make sure I get what I want."

"I think you got what you wanted. Didn't you?"

She blushed. "Yes, but, I let you have things the way you wanted, too. I don't think I have ever had an encounter like this where it works when both are in charge."

I had finished eating, and we had cleaned up the dishes. She led me back to my bedroom where we nicely turned down the bed this time.

"Can I stay?" she asked tentatively.

"Of course you can. I was hoping you would, but you have other relationships to deal with. I assumed from his comment before we left, and your lack of protests along the way that your husband would not object to what we did earlier. I don't want you to stay if you should be with him."

"Let me tell you what I did while you slept, and then you can let me know if you want to let me stay."

I suddenly noticed that she was nervous about something. She pushed me to sit on the bed, so I sat near the headboard with pillows propped behind me. She crawled onto the bed beside me, and rested her head on my chest. She had one arm tucked behind me, and she caressed my stomach as she composed her thoughts. I had no idea what was bothering her, so I gently caressed her back and waited for her to talk.

"Roger is my second husband," she began. I thought that was an odd place to start, but I had no idea where she was going.

"I thought my first marriage was about love. He had only married me for money, and he did a lot of stupid things before I divorced him. I married Roger because my father approved of him. He worked for the company, and my dad thought he was the right kind of guy to take over some day. I know it was a stupid reason to marry, but I was in a bad place, and I hoped that my daddy was right."

"The first couple of years were okay, but there was something not right, and I didn't know what it was. Then my father died unexpectedly, and things got crazy. I learned a lot about business and about myself in those years. The company was not doing nearly as well as I had always thought growing up, and I was barely able to save it from dying. You've seen what I have built it to become."

"It was during those years that I learned some things about Roger as well. At work, he is a great figurehead, leading the company. Very few people know that I am the owner, and he runs it the way I tell him to. At home, he is an emasculated sissy. He is my dirty little slut boy. The more I mistreat him, the happier he is. He had always wanted something like that, but he could never tell me. I like treating him that way, too. We get along quite well."

"I have always teased him that I would take a lover. I have never done so, until now. We have role played many times where he pretends to be a real man and I let him use me. He leaves me, and then I go find him, and he pretends to not know about the 'man' I was just with. He is such a dirty sissy, and I make him do dirty things. There is nothing he won't do if I tell him to."

"When he learned that I was inviting you to stay, he knew exactly what I intended, or at least hoped would happen tonight. He followed us to the mall, and he was in the changing room next to yours when I gave you the pants. He desperately wanted to hear me seduce you, and to hear us have sex in there. Later, he told me how disappointed he was that you turned me down."

"He and I chatted briefly when you first were in the shower. He was worried that we would miss an opportunity to fulfill our fantasies. He wanted me to hurry you out to dinner, so that he could explain the situation, and entice you to play along. I was pretty sure that you were too puritan or devoted to allow anything to happen, and I did not want him to make a fool of us."

"But then you surprised me, and I hope your ego doesn't mind if I say that you exceeded my expectations in so many ways. I could have stayed in your arms, and enjoyed the bliss for hours. But, I am a dirty bitch. I liked what you said, but it was not true. I am a dirty slut and a mean bitch, and as I lay there beside you, I could only think of the mean things I was going to go do to Roger. I wanted it, he wanted it, and I didn't care that I had just used you to make it happen."

"So I left you. I found Roger in the hall, where he had been listening to us fuck. He was sitting naked against the wall, and there was a huge load of cum drying on his stomach. He was hard again, and he was stroking his cock. I could see in his eyes that he was eagerly waiting for me. I called him some awful names, and then made him look at how swollen and sticky and full of cum I was, and he dumped another load just from looking."

"I called him more bad things, and then made him clean up his own mess by collecting it on his fingers and licking them clean. I didn't even care that his cock had kept its hardness as I forced him to do that. I just called him bad names, and then I forced him to lick me clean. I was still so aroused from you, and then seeing him erect and wanting more was so hot.”

“I started to cum as soon as his tongue pressed into my cream filled pussy. He groaned out his pleasure, and I called him so many more bad things as I came. I was merciless as I grabbed his hair with both hands and ground my cunt on his face. He as loving every bit of it, and he had his hands on my hips to pull me harder onto his tongue. He started to grunt over and over, and he came again, without ever touching his own cock."

"I had been squatting over him, but I couldn't take any more, and my knees gave out. I fell onto his lap, and his cum smeared all over me. I made him lick me clean of that too. Somewhere along the line, his licking became kissing, and then we were kissing, and then he was crying and telling me how much he loved me. And then I was crying and telling him I loved him back. We both know it is very true."

"Eventually, we started to feel chilled, so we got up and rinsed in the shower. I looked in and you were still asleep, so Roger and I went and ate. He was completely exhausted, and a bit sore, so he went to bed. He asked me to look after you, and to bring him a special breakfast in the morning."

"So, I want to stay with you tonight. But I need you to understand, I am not an angel. I am a bitch and a cum slut and a controlling cock hound, and if you don't want me, I will let you be. You are welcome to stay either way."

She had stayed curled up with her head on my chest the whole time she spoke. I had tried to get her to look at me, but she resisted. I was not sure what to think about her story. I like sex, but I have limits. I would never do the things she made Roger do, and if she tried to make me do them, it was going to go bad for one of us. I like sex, and I have limits. I decided I would let her know my limits, and let her decide if she still wanted to stay.

"You can be both, you know," I started.

"Both?"

"You can be his bitch wife, and my fallen angel. They are not mutually exclusive." She shook her head on my chest, but then lifted up to look at me.

"Don't make me show you what a good bitch lover I am," she threatened.

"You can try, but I will not respond the way you want. I will push back, and if you push harder, I will not break. I avoid stress like that, and I will disappear before you even know I'm gone. Don't get me wrong. If you want to be dominant during sex, I will enjoy that. If you try to force me to do something I don't want, it stops being fun, and I am done."

"So what won't you do?" she asked.

I smiled. "I won't have sex in a department store changing room where it's likely we will get caught and then the police show up and charges are filed and I have to stand in front of some mean-ass judge to explain why I think deviant behavior is acceptable."

"So it wasn't your wife?" she asked with an amazed tone.

"No, not at all. She will tease me when she finds out I didn't let you seduce me there."

"So she'd be okay with it?"

"She is good with a lot of things. Do you know, one time she had sex with a guy in a bathroom at a strip club and they almost got caught? When she sat with me again, I told her how close it had been, and she had another orgasm just thinking about getting caught."

"What? You were there? You let her go do that? Why would you do that?"

"Asks my dirty angel! Because she wanted to, and it made her happy, and because we know we can trust each other."

"Did she let you go have sex in the bathroom?"

"Oh, she would have let me. There's no chance in hell that I would have, though. What if I got caught?" We both laughed.

"So, do you watch her having sex with other men?"

"Not the way you're thinking. I have seen her with other men, but I was busy with their wives at the time."

"You two are swingers? Does she watch you having sex?"

"Yes, and I guess."

"So, you’re okay with being watched?"

"Sort of. If there are too many people watching, I get nervous and lose focus."

"Okay. So, what if it was just Roger, watching us?"

"That would probably work out."

"What if I was busy being mean to him?"

"I don't know. What I mean is, we can try, if it makes you happy. There are a lot of possibilities when two men and a woman play together. Just understand that I won't accept any guy on guy anything, and I won't taste man cum."

I think she saw how uncomfortable I was with the topic of conversation. Her eyes lit up with her naughty smile.

"So I probably shouldn't try to punish Roger by making him lick our cum off of your cock, right?"

"Things will turn ugly if you do. Is that the special breakfast you promised him?"

She actually blushed.

SilvanaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaKim

"No," she stammered, "that's something else, and I didn't promise."

I saw an opportunity to turn her teasing back on her, so I pushed.

"What exactly does he want then?"

Her face turned even redder. "Well," she answered very quietly, "he wants to lick your cum from inside my ass."

"Is that something you want," I asked, half way between playful and serious.

"I don't know. Things only get that far between Roger and I if we are being really dirty. I have never had anything bigger than him in there, and you are a lot bigger than he is. Sometimes I cum really hard when he fucks my ass. Sometimes it just hurts, but I don't stop him because I want to punish him when he finishes. I told you I am not an angel."

"Nor am I a saint. Yet we both have to go to work in the morning. Will you stay with me? We can worry about breakfast in the morning."

"Hmmm. Yes, and okay." She chuckled. "Maybe in the morning, I will tell him that you fucked my ass, and I don't think he deserves a reward."

"So mean," I teased and we moved down and rearranged the pillows. She snuggled up beside me with her head on my shoulder.

It felt really good to hold her. I caressed her back, and kissed the top of her head. She lifted her head and kissed my shoulder. Then she crawled up a bit and kissed my lips. It was a very gentle kiss, and when she pulled away, I pulled her back and kissed her just as gently. She purred her appreciation, and kissed me again. With a sigh, she returned to my shoulder. I caressed her back. She caressed up my stomach to my ribs, and then back down again. At the bottom, the back of her hand brushed against my very hard cock.

She drew a sudden breath, and let her fingers close around my shaft. She lifted her head and I bent down to kiss her. She moaned and started stroking my cock as she returned my kiss. We continued to gently kiss, though our tongues joined in to taste and tease.

She slowly moved to straddle my body without letting go of my cock. I could feel the heat of her lower lips as she pressed in against the bottom of my shaft. Her fingers continued the stroke the inside of my shaft and we still gently kissed.

My hands met at the small of her back, and I caressed down to her ass. I gave both cheeks a squeeze, and then let my hands slide up her back to her shoulders. I caressed back down to her ass. As my hands approached, she lifted her ass and pressed my cock into her folds. My hands wrapped around her curves and as I squeezed her cheeks, we both pushed her down onto my invading cock.

About half way down, she cried out and we both stopped. Too late, we both realized that she was not as ready as we had thought. She started to say something, but I shushed her, and then gently kissed her. She held very still, but eagerly returned my kisses. I let my hands continue the caresses as I had done earlier. I let my hands slide farther out on each upstroke, and soon I was caressing her sides and ribs on the up stroke, and near her spine on the down stroke. Going farther still, I was catching the sides of her breasts on each up stroke, and she purred her pleasure into our kisses.

She lifted her hips, and my cock wetly slid partially out. She pressed her hips forward just as I caught the side of her breast, and she moaned her pleasure as I slid in deeper. My hands slid down, her hips lifted. My hands slid up, she pressed down, and my hands lingered to squeeze the fullness of her breasts. My hands slid down, her hips lifted. My hands slid up, and she devoured my entire shaft. Her shoulders came up, and as my hands gathered up her breasts, I bent to take an aroused nipple with my lips. She mewed her delight and I moaned in agreement.

She lifted her hips and then thrust back down. A long low moan poured out of her as she started thrusting faster. I gently bit at her nipple, and then kissed my way over to the other to give it the same treatment. She continued to thrust down hard and fast, and I started to kiss my way up her breast and neck. She started to grunt with her thrusts, and my hands closed on her breasts, bringing my fingers to pinch her nipples. My lips found hers, and as I delivered a gentle kiss, her pussy exploded in pleasure. She rode me as long as she could until she collapsed onto my chest, and we lay there breathing hard.

I reluctantly let my hands slide off of her breasts and up to her back. I caressed up and down, as we both recovered. As our breathing slowed, we began to gently kiss again. Before very long, her hips started to move again. We both could feel her insides dancing against my hardness, but we were more focused on our kissing. Slowly, her insides settled, and I expected her to pick up the pace again.

Instead, she reached down between us, and lifted her hips until my cock pulled out and fell into her hand.

"I have to know. Don't push," she explained and commanded.

I gently kissed her in response. She used her fingers to press my cock up higher, and she rolled her hips to feel her way towards her goal. I felt a lot of resistance as she pressed back to try to force me inside her ass. I held still as she rolled her hips and tried to relax. She gasped and froze as my cock head suddenly pushed through. I caressed her back and her sides, and she slowly started to move again. We kissed and she moved and she managed to take more inside. Suddenly she stopped and trembled.

"That's all I can take," she whispered. Slightly louder she added, "I need you to fuck me. Fuck my ass! Make it hurt, I don't care! I need you to fuck my ass!"

"Angel, I am gonna fuck your ass, and I am gonna fill it so full of spunk that it will drip out for week!"

She trembled in my arms and I felt her body tense up for the thrust that she knew was coming.

"Angel, I'm gonna fuck your ass, and you won't even know what hit you. But not until we know you are ready."

My hands were on her ass, and I pulled her up as I rolled my hips away, and my cock popped out of her ass.

"No!" she cried out, but then she breathed a sigh of relief. Then she simply said, "Dirty."

Sarah quickly turned to kneel beside me and pulled my cock up into her mouth. Her head bobbed as her tongue swirled around the top half. Her slow moan of frustration reverberated through my cock, and I almost came in her mouth. Tears leaked from the corners of her eyes, and her grief was nearly overwhelming when she looked up at me.

"Why did you stop?" she asked.

"Sarah, Angel, if I cannot punish you, you know I would never intentionally hurt you. I know what you want, and we will work on making it happen. Am I clean?"

"Just the top," she said as she licked her lips. "I should do the rest."

I reached up and pulled her. As she fell to my chest, I quickly rolled us and she ended up on her back with me on top. Her pussy was dripping as I pressed inside, and as she gasped at the sudden insertion, I thrust my tongue into her mouth and kissed her hard. She struggle and tried to push me away.

"Stop," she gasped. "I'm still dirty. Let me go rinse."

"Dirty Angel," I answered, "perhaps I should have warned you that I am a dirty old man. Your dirt that you licked from me will only make me dirtier. Will you let this Dirty Old Man fuck you until we cum?"

"You Dirty Monster!" she cried. "Fuck me with that dirty cock and fill my pussy with your dirtiness. Make me cum!"

I started thrusting as soon as I knew she wanted it. Her knees came up and grabbed them and pushed them up to her chest. The bed was knocking the wall and she was screaming obscenities at me. I just kept pounding into her.

"You Dirty Monster!" she cried out again. "Your dirty balls are bouncing off my dirty ass, and it feels so fucking good! Cum with me!"

I was deliciously close to cumming, and as her pussy squeezed down on my shaft, I exploded inside her. She continued to scream out foul words, and I kept thrusting until I ran out of steam. I was ready to collapse on top of her, but then she pushed me and rolled us over. My cock slipped out of her. It was still mostly hard, and the last pulses of cum were still squeezing out of it. She squatted over me, reached down through her legs, lined my cock up, and forced it into her ass. She cried out as her ass landed on my legs, but I couldn't tell if it was from pain or joy. She just held us there as my cock slowly pulsed and deflated in her ass.

After a while, she looked up at me. "I could feel the pulsing of your orgasm."

I smiled at her. "I could feel the pulsing of my orgasm, too. Now I'm going to fall asleep."

She smiled at my attempt at humor. My cock popped out of her, and she clenched with a gasp. She smiled a self-conscious smile, but then blushed and looked tentative. She couldn't quite say what she wanted to say. I reached up and caressed her face.

"Just ask, Angel, you know I will do anything to make you happy."

She smiled and turned her head into my caressing hand. She leaned forward and kissed me, but quickly sat back up. The naughty smile burned brightly on her face.

"Anything inside the lines, right?" she asked rhetorically. Much louder, she yelled, "Roger! I know you're there. Get your sorry ass in here, NOW!"

There was a bit of a scrambling noise, and the bedroom door opened to reveal a naked Roger. His hard cock was half the size of mine. With his head down, he walked in and stood before Sarah.

"Yes, ma'am?" he asked.

"I have made a mess, scum, and you know you are supposed to keep my house clean," she explained.

I started to get nervous. She had all but said that she understood my lines, and now she seemed to be flaunting them at me. I really did not want to end up punching him, or dumping her. Thankfully, she slid off me, grabbed him, and dragged him to the far corner of the bed. She sat on the bed and slid half way to me before she spread her legs and directed him. His eyes took in the redness of her sphincter, and the cum plastered all over and his eyes glazed over.

"Pig", she shouted to get his attention. "You will not cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am," he said reluctantly, but he moved quickly to start licking before anything else dripped away.

Sarah's eyes rolled shut in pleasure as he started. She took a deep breath and turned her attention back to me.

"Dirty Old Man, do you want this Dirty Slut to clean you properly?" she asked with a smile.

Roger paused and stared at her in shock as she spoke. She slapped the top of his head, and he resumed his task.

"Beautiful Tarnished Angel, you know that is what we want," I answered.

Her eyes were beaming and brimming with tears as happily turned her face to my crotch. I lifted my hip and helped her get to her goal. I caressed her face as she licked every inch of cock, balls, and crotch clean. Halfway through, she suddenly stopped and cried out as she came on Rogers face. He burbled happily, but continued to lick. Finally she was satisfied that she had cleaned me well enough. She kicked Roger away.

"Go, Pig, you're done," she commanded. "Go to your room, go to sleep, be ready for work in the morning, and DO NOT MAKE YOURSELF CUM."

He looked devastated. "Yes, Ma'am."

As soon as he was gone, she crawled up next to me. She gave me a suspicious tasting kiss that I was too tired to complain about, and we fell asleep.

Published 
Written by bad_mann_ers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors