Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finally Taking The Plunge 2

"Drinks and Dancing"

87
23 Comments 23
4.1k Views 4.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words

They say it’s a must for a woman to be 'fashionably late', but is thirty minutes too late?

When I walked in the din exploded in my ears. Raucous laughter, people yelling at each other, and the band was playing a "Cold Chisel" classic 'Rising Sun'. This all gelled together to form a harmonious ruckus and energetic vibration.

It had been a long time since I’d been in a place like this and the vibe was contagious.

I scanned the room hoping to find Brad but had no luck.

So, I made my way deeper into the melee towards the bar. The crowd seemed to part for me. I’d like to think people were just being courteous but I knew the reality was my cleavage. A few years ago I would’ve actually been offended, but the new me just pushed my shoulders back and held my head high, owning the whole sexy mature persona.

People were three deep at the bar. Just as I contemplated my next move, I felt someone gently grab my arm. I turned to see his handsome face and a huge smile. I caught my breath as he suddenly turned me towards him. He put his mouth next to my ear, and said “Come with me”, then grabbed my hand.

The way he said 'come with me.' oozed sex, my brain took it as, 'cumm... with me.' It made my nipples ping and my cheeks flush. He certainly was a confident take-control guy. I felt like a lamb being led as I simply followed him through the throng towards the end of the bar where there were two vacant seats. One had a glass of champagne complete with a fresh strawberry cut to sit on the rim.

Once I sat, he stood behind his stool and took me in with his eyes, not sleazily, more a totally appreciative look with an underlying 'yes please' flicker. It made me sit up straighter and pull my shoulders back.

“You look simply stunning, and I’m proud to be in your company,” he said with a sexy smile.

Yes, he knows what to say but it's the way that he says it, that makes this woman miss a beat. He is danger with a capital 'D' and in that moment I was so attracted to danger. I had the tingles bad.

“You know how to flatter a woman,” I replied, trying to gain back my self-control so that I didn’t just lick his face off. Fuck, he smelt so good!

“Here’s to great company, new friends, and dancing,” I said, clinking my glass to his.

His smile said he knew he’d got me all bothered, but he didn’t push it. It left me with no doubt that he’d brought his 'A' game and knew the meaning of patience.

We fell into an animated conversation. We laughed easily and were soon touching each other flirtatiously. I finished my champagne and was about to eat my strawberry, when I saw Greg over Brad's shoulder, maybe ten feet away. He was smiling but I could sense his nervousness. His eyes lit up and I held them for a second, then instead of biting into my strawberry I fed the first bite to Brad. Then fed myself the rest in an exaggeratedly sexual way. I held Brad's eyes as I did so, but I could feel Greg’s piercing stare. I had just pushed both my men’s buttons big time.

Just as I felt the power rush Brad took it away. His hand cupped my chin and his thumb ran across my lips, wiping up the juice from the strawberry. He then held my eyes as he gently pushed his thumb into my mouth.

OMG!!

My lips automatically closed around his thumb at the knuckle. My tongue flicked the tip as I sucked.

Time stood still and all outside noise was gone. The only sound was my racing heart crashing into my brain. Brad’s eyes grew bigger and his smile told me all, as I held his thumb in my mouth for long seconds.

The noise came back as my eyes diverted to Greg. He seemed to be in a trance. I knew instantly that he was rock hard, and I felt the power again. My pussy did the little happy dance of acknowledgement.

I pulled Brad’s hand down and held it in mine.

“Dance with me!” I commanded, determined to keep the upper hand in the game that we were playing.

I made sure I slightly bumped into Greg as I pulled Brad towards the dance floor. I quickly apologized, giving him a sexy wink as we passed.

With the band playing, the “INXS” song 'Need you Tonight', we were soon in the groove. I placed my hands around his neck, and his hands automatically grabbed my hips, pulling me closer to him. One of his legs was between mine and my pussy instantly nestled against his strong thigh. We gyrated like that through the song. Our eyes focused on each other, and our lips were only inches apart. Teasing each other, enticing, seducing, neither of us wanting to be the one to weaken first.

My hips swayed back and forth in a sexual mating dance. His hard cock rubbed against the seam of my jeans, the friction taking its toll on my soaked puss. The flush was rising through my whole body. I was on heat, spiraling, slowly succumbing to the need he was working me towards.

Through the next two songs, our dirty dancing continued. I looked over towards Greg a couple of times, he was so into the game unfolding before him. I was fulfilling a lot of fantasies, for him, and myself, at that moment. Just as we winked at each other, Brad made a move that took me right to the edge.

He pulled my ponytail back and slowly ran his tongue from the top of my shoulder to the bottom of my ear. I tried to hold Greg’s eyes with mine, but the sensation was too much, causing my mouth to open in a silent moan. My eyes snapped shut as the moment took over.  FUCK!!

My pussy mashed against his cock. My hands dropped to his butt and I pulled him in hard. My body shook as his tongue travelled back down to my shoulder. Jelly legs.

Right there on the dance floor, totally oblivious to the throng of whooping, jovial party-goers, I was having a knee-trembling moment. My inner exhibitionist was on display, and the man I love was witness to this fantasy-fulfilling moment. As was anyone and everyone, who cared to notice.  But I didn’t care, my high wouldn’t let me.

“That was beautiful and amazing to feel,” Brad whispered in my ear. Snapping me out of the trance.

I blushed as I came down. Really!! I suddenly felt like an awkward teenager, not a forty-two-year-old married woman.

I was suddenly embarrassed. So much for being in control.

“I need a moment,” I said. Quickly making my way to the toilets.

I found a vacant stall, and upon entering I quickly locked the latch behind me. I sat on the seat and took a moment to regain my composure. Finally, I stood and pushed my jeans down. My tiny white “G” was soaked and glued to my pussy lips. I dabbed myself with tissues, hoping to soak up my flowing juices, while also trying to avoid my throbbing clit.

But my will gave out as my selfish needs took priority. I suppressed my need to scream, as I took myself over the top, right there in the cubicle. Which only made the feeling more intense. I sat back down and let the waves wash over me as I momentarily revelled in my newfound 'sluttiness'.

This had all escalated so quickly. I had told Greg I wouldn’t be fucking Brad tonight, but right now I knew it would be so easy for him to just lead me to break that promise.

Brad was pushing all the right buttons. He was bringing out my inner slut, which Greg had encouraged me to express with all this.

The last month had been so sexually intense and here I was now, at the crossroads. Do I step over the edge? Or do I step back and continue enjoying this wild journey, that Greg and I had fantasized about, for a little longer?

The fact that my pussy was screaming at me, “Fuck the slow burn I need Brad’s cock in me now!” Didn’t help my confusion one iota.

Damn! My bag was at the bar, so I couldn’t even text Greg.

I held my head high with confidence as I walked back into the noise, there was Greg with a huge grin on his face. We wrapped ourselves around each other so fiercely, that tears instantly welled up in my eyes. Instant relief went through my body as I felt his excitement push against me.

“That was the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen, babes,” he said as he pushed me slightly back, so he could look into my eyes.

AbbyJonness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyJonness

My mouth opened to reply, but he shushed me.

“I love you with all my being and I know exactly where you are at the moment,” he went on.

“As we agreed, now that the who has been decided, the where and when is also totally your call. I will welcome, cherish, and respect that without reservation. You’ve already made this night totally amazing.”

“Go to him, I’ll go home and wait for your return just like we have dreamt about for so long. I am so in love with you.”

With that, he gently kissed my lips, took my hand, and discretely pushed it against his hard cock, then turned and disappeared through the crowd.

I strutted back to the corner, where Brad was sitting. A wine was placed in front of my stool. I placed my hand on his shoulder. As he looked up I kissed him with an open mouth and flicking tongue. I gently raked my nails down the side of his neck, causing him to shiver.

I took a mouthful of my wine and smiled at him, raising my glass. “I like a man who actually takes in the details, you’ve chosen perfectly.”

The band's next set was just starting, so I grabbed Brad's hand. “I warned you to bring those dancing shoes.” I was pulling him up as I said so.

We danced so dirty that people were starting to stare. We didn’t care, our bodies just melded together and moved as one. I was riding his thigh during the slower ones and grinding my butt back at him during the heavier ones.

At one point I was slow twerking on his hard cock with my hands over my head pulling his face into my neck. His hands shimmied over my breasts, making my nips burn and pulse. I felt so sexy and alive, with Brad's hard body against mine, as we bumped and gyrated through the band's whole set.

A guy who can dance is a major turn-on, and Brad had the moves that made my pussy bubble, like molten lava. It simply felt wonderful to dance like no one was watching. But knowing they were, only added to the sexuality of it all. I was in full hussy mode.

Eventually, we made our way back to our corner at the bar.

We kissed, both of us feeling the electricity. Our need's in sync as the kiss rolled on, my hands in his hair, one of his hands, discretely, cupping my breast, and his thumb sensuously strumming my fully engorged nipple.

“I want to taste you, devour, and savor every drop of your delicious heat,” he gasped into my mouth.

It made me swoon, my mind’s eye visualizing his tongue running over my tender bits as I wallowed in my wantonness. He was bringing out the fire in me. I was on the edge of crazy lust and breathlessness.

I had no words. Such was his aura over me at this moment.

We eventually pulled apart, I grabbed my drink and emptied my glass in one gulp. 'Breathe, Julie, breathe.' My inner strength slowly came back.

I looked deep into his eyes. “I’ve never wanted anyone as much as I want you right now,” I said in my huskiest voice.

A little white lie, when wrestling back control, never harmed anyone. Right?

“It would be so easy to let you take me back to yours, where we would devour each other till the sun came up,” I continued.

“I know that you would make me scream your name to the heavens and I have intentions of making you scream mine over and over,” I purred.

“But the reality is, I have a husband at home waiting for me, so watching the sun come up while I’m riding your cock, won’t be happening tonight,” I said, letting the last bit sink in, as a possibility in the future.

I could see him processing, so I leaned forward and flicked his lips with my tongue.

“We could have a quicky, which I’m sure would be, simply mind-blowing,” I whispered.

“But I already know that wouldn’t be enough for me, hell, twice with you wouldn’t be enough for me, for our first time.” I giggled.

Another huge turn-on is a guy who knows how and when to listen. Brad had that quality in abundance.

“You want to know a little secret?” I playfully asked as I sat back a bit.

He looked at me expectantly.

“After what you did to me on the dance floor, I went to the ladies and made myself cum to the vision of you pushing your beautiful hard cock inside my soaking wet pussy,” I said seductively.

“WOW! That’s just so hot. A fly on the wall moment,” he said with a lusty smile.

“Mmm… so you want to be my flyboy, do you?” I quipped.

“Love to be your any type of boy,” he said, pulling me in for another delicious kiss.

“Really! that gives me endless possibilities and does that mean this might be more than just a one nighter?” I whispered.

“You’ve hooked me, your too sexy by far,” he said, his face suddenly intense.

“So you want to be more just friends then? I said, running my hand down the side of his face.

“I’ve never had an illicit affair,” I added with a giggle.

“Pick me, pick me.” He laughed

“Such a tempting offer, how long do I have before I have to get back to you?”

“You’re such a tease, but I know you know that already.” He laughed again

“Illicit…. Does that mean I can’t tell my hubby?”

That put him off balance. I could see his mind working that one over. So, I leaned in and licked his lips.

“I’m just playing with you, don’t be scared, this can be our little secret,” I purred. “Our naughty sexy secret.”

“You sure are a vixen, are you sure you don't want to head back to mine to get this "sexy secret" started? He said with a naughty grin.

“So tempting baby, but it’s already late and hubby will start to think I’m up to no good, so let’s not give him suspicious thoughts before we get to the fun illicit part.”

He gave me playful pout. “You are such a prick tease. I’ve been hard all night and now you going to leave me hanging.”

“You do know that’s a spankable offence,” he added with that naughty grin of his.

I closed the gap between us and discretely cupped his balls. “Are you trying to excite me, spanker boy.”

He pulled my lips to his for a slow lingering kiss as I gently stroked. By the time the kiss ended, I wanted to take his cock out, drop to my knees, and pay homage to this sexy man. He had me so hot.

His confidence was such a huge turn on, his laid-back style so sexy and the way he kisses is simply wow. His cock, let’s just say I already knew it would turn me into a mass of quivering jelly, and I had no doubt he knew how to use it to full effect.

We bantered back and forth sexily, for a while longer. I knew Greg would be going stir crazy at home, so I ordered an "Uber". Brad walked me outside.

He pushed me against a shop- front façade and pushed himself against me. He then cupped my face in his hand, I’d already gathered that it was his signature move. His thumb opened my lips and I sucked it in, like was expected of me. Our eyes held in an intense gaze as I sucked, my pussy fluttered as I mewed around it. His cock throbbed against my stomach, and as I groaned, in acknowledgement, he got that intense, 'yes I know you want it', look. I melted into the moment as he claimed me.

My phone pinged, my “Uber” was here, but he didn’t let me go for a long minute, then he got that so sexy naughty grin and slowly pulled his thumb out and kissed me. The claiming was complete.

I had to hold on to his arm as he guided me and opened the car door, “Bambi” legs.

“Till then, beautiful lady,” he whispered as he closed the door

On the drive home my mind was all over the place, it had been an amazing night of so many firsts. Greg and I had role played this night so many times in the last four years and we both understood that reality would be so different to fantasy, but tonight had been way over anything we ever had fantasized about. I was feeling a nervous excitement about finally having a real story to tell Greg, but I also felt scared because I didn’t know how he would react to the reality. Especially to how I’d behaved after he’d left.

To be honest, I also felt guilt. Had I enjoyed my night a little too much? Had I over stepped with it all?

I needed to feel Greg's arms around me, to have him hold me and just love me.

 

Published 
Written by jules42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments