Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Wife Claire Has Her Tits Felt By Everyone

"Wife has her big tits felt on the dance floor... and more."

39
10 Comments 10
23.4k Views 23.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story of my first wife, Claire. We met, got engaged and then we went to Greece on holiday. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I learnt so much about her on that trip!"

I had been dating Claire for about three or four months, she was a stunning twenty-year-old slim brunette with really massive breasts, 38EE. I guess if I am honest, that's what really attracted me to her. She moved in, and we decided to get engaged, had lots of fun sexually, but I got a bit of a shock one day.

I was in the living room and found a tin that had some pictures of Claire in it. They were all of her in various stages of undress. One was of her covering her face while a young lad was licking and playing with her breasts. Another was some sort of party where she had a red dress on, and a young guy had his hand inside her top and was squeezing one of her big tits. She told me that those days were over, and she was happy to be with me now.

We went on holiday to a Greek island called Lefkada, and this was the first time I realized that Claire could never be a traditionally faithful wife. On our first night, we found a little night club near the hotel. Claire wore a stripy tee shirt with no bra on, her big tits just wobbled about every time she moved. We were dancing on the dance floor, and she was being really sexual, staring at me with a filthy grin on her face.  Slowly she lifted up her shirt showing me, and everyone else, her big tits, it was really sexy.

The DJ (Alesandro) looked at me as we were leaving. He was laughing with his friends, and they all gave me the thumbs up while pointing at Claire's chest. Now I realized she had put on her sexy dance for the guys at the DJ stand.

We went alone but soon made some friends out there, in particular, this Arab tennis coach called Omar. We were out with a few of these friends that we had made and were all a bit drunk. She sat on various people's knees, and I snapped away with my camera.

I took a picture of her and Omar, she looked at me and said, "But Jimmy, Omar doesn't have anywhere to put his hands." And with a big smile, she placed his dark hand on one of her breasts. I took the pic, and everyone laughed at her prank. As she climbed off his lap, I noticed he gave it a big squeeze.

We went to another bar where Clarie sat between Alesandro and Omar. They were drinking shots, and as Claire drank one, Alesandro tried to ease her skirt up. Her white panties were just starting to show.

She got more and tipsy and seemed to crave the attention she was now getting.  The bar staff loved Claire, and they put a sombrero on her. She seemed intent on getting everyone's attention. Her short denim skirt had now risen right up. She sat with her legs open at the bar on a stool, and everyone could see her white panties.  

Omar and the Alesandro pulled her skirt up more and kept trying to touch her pussy, but she stopped them and just giggled. I think if I had not been there, they both would have fucked her.

Later in the night club, everyone was dancing around, and when there was a slow record, she danced with Omar. I could see him feeling her arse though I don't think anyone noticed as there were quite a few couples on the dance floor.

I went outside for some air and Alesandro's girlfriend, Sarah, was outside. I took the opportunity to have a quick snog, and she didn't stop me when I put my hand up her jumper. She had small soft, and perfectly formed breasts. They were was such a contrast to Claire's melons!

After a while, I went back to the bar looking for Claire.  I couldn't see her, so I had a few drinks with friends that we had made. They all loved Claire, saying how wild she was, so I asked if any of them had seen where she had gone.

One of the young English guys piped up, "Yes, mate, seen her and felt her. I mean you don't get many of those to the pound. Very nice pair of tits, mate." Then he winked at me, and they and jeered and laughed.

Then his friend intervened and said, "Sorry, Jimmy, we are only kidding. The last time I saw her that Arab bloke had his hand in her knickers over by the DJ stand." And everyone laughed and jeered again.

I walked over to where they said she was, and there was a group of Arab guys milling about, then I saw Claire glued to Omar. She was swaying slowly in a darkened corner. I thought that this was enough, so beckoned her over, and we strolled back to our room. I felt she had spent a bit too much time with Omar and would tell her so.

She said, "I'm sorry, Jimmy, but you went off somewhere, and Omar wanted to dance with me."  She paused for a second, smiling  "But I didn't just dance with Omar, I danced with other men as well. I didn't spend the whole evening just with him."

I said, "Ok, but he did look like he was with you. Did he try and get you to back with him?"

Her face was flushed and red, she continued, "Yes, he wanted me to go back to the boat, but I told him I couldn't because I was here on holiday with my fiance. He really tried hard to persuade me."

I thought that meant she would have gone if I wasn't there, so I pressed her a bit more for some details. "Darling Claire, what were you doing that made him so desperate?"

She giggled and said, "You know, just normal stuff. Omar was just kissing my neck when we were dancing, but," she hesitated, smiling and teasing me.

I was getting hard and had to know what happened, "but what Claire, tell me, you bad girl."

Her eyes were glazed over, and she seemed miles away, unsure of how much to confess. She looked at me again and said: "ok well, he did undo my bra and unbuttoned my top."

She looked at me, almost daring her to continue, which she did, "and when we were slow dancing, I did let him feel my boobs. He couldn't keep his hands off them," she laughed triumphantly, she had something that men wanted.

I said, "ok, darling, is there anything else you want to tell your horny fiance."

Now she was matter-of-fact, there was no embarrassment at her adventure.  But in her voice, she was still teasing me. "I didn't think anyone noticed what Omar was doing, but at the end of the dance, he moved away really quickly. All his friends saw that my top was open, and one of them grabbed me and started kissing me as well. They all wanted to dance with me and feel my boobs. I hope you are not angry, Jimmy."

I was shocked to hear this, but it was so horny. She was quite something. I said, "Wow, Claire, did you just let them, and did any of them try to touch your pussy?"

She started getting undressed and also started undoing my trousers. I could sense that she was getting tired of all my questions and wanted to be fucked. I still pressed her, "Well, did they?"

"Omar had put his hand in my panties earlier, but I don't think anyone saw. Now Jimmy, no more confessions, come and lick me."

I don't think I have ever wanted to fuck anyone so much as that night. I licked her pussy, her arse, and sucked her little clit, then I fucked her in every position. Her tits got an excellent squeeze that night and not just by me!


**************************************************************


The next night I remember what the youngs guys had said about her and thought she might be ready for a few more questions. We were out playing pool in a bar. Thankfully, Omar had gone home. She was getting a bit drunk but did nothing too wrong. The guys from South London were there, and she sat with each of them to have her picture taken. I'm sure that almost everyone in the bar had a picture taken with her.

On our way home, wondering if she knew those guys. I said, "Claire, those guys love you. I spoke to them the night before. Do you know them?"

She laughed and said, "Only from here. The day we got here, two of them had been in the swimming pool when I was topless and they were being very naughty."

Megan_devon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Megan_devon

Our conversations seemed to be following a pattern, I said, "Oh really, Claire, tell me more."

She said, "Sarah and I were playing catch, and they kept coming up behind and grabbing our tits, Sarah was just letting them."

I said, "ok, and did you let them or tell them not to?"

She smiled and said, " Well, they were just having fun. I didn't want to be a prude, James."

 

************************************************************


Realizing that almost everyone had had a bit of fun with Claire. I felt like getting away from our hotel for a day. So we rented a motorbike and went for a long ride. Claire was wearing a skimpy summer dress with no bra on, and her boobs jiggle around at every bump – it was fun.

We found a lovely rustic café right on a deserted beach. The owner was an English guy called Pete. He had moved here some years ago, but his wife left him soon after they were married. He was a bit of a character, but we all got on well. He flirted lots with Claire even though he was old enough to be her Dad.  

We had our lunch with a few glasses of wine then set off to the beach. Pete saw us get up to go and said, "If you guys just want to cool off, you are welcome to use the pool. There is just a couple of people down there."

Claire looked at me and turned to Pete and said, "That would be great, but I haven't got a bikini with me, we don't usually wear anything on the beach."

Pete assured her, "No one will take any notice if you guys are not wearing anything," then joked, "no one ever does wear anything in this part of Greece."

Claire laughed and thanked him. Then she turned to me and said: "Why don't you get some beers, Jimmy and meet me down there."

Pete got the beers ready, and I walked a little way with her. She looked absolutely fabulous in her clingy summer dress with everything moving as she did. As we got to near the pool, see she headed over to the sunbeds. A few guys were lying around; some were completely naked. Claire wasted no time in taking her dress off, then just pulled her panties down in front of everyone.

They smiled politely, and one chap looked up and said, "you have been here before then," and laughed.

She just stood there chatting to him with her pussy on full show. He was talking to her but was just staring at her shaved pussy and massive tits. They all laughing and joking around, and I could hear her giggling.

I walked back to the bar, and Pete gave me the beers then said, "Why don't you stay up here for a little while? I think she is enjoying herself down there."

I thought, why not? I sat at the bar chatting about football and England. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see one of the guys having his picture taken with Claire. He had his arm around her, and her naked breast was pressing up against him. Then a different guy came up but stood behind her and had his pic taken. He had his hand on her tummy, and his hand was almost touching her vagina.

I didn't really feel like joining in, so I just sat back on the chair and soaked up the sun. A little while later I heard a guy come in and went to the bar, I think he thought I was asleep.

Pete greeted him like a friend, "Nicholas, my man, how are you?" They joked about a bit.  

They were whispering and laughing, but I heard Pete say, "There's some fanny down by the pool. Go and have a look mate, I think she is a pretty game."

It went quiet for a bit, then I heard Pete again say, "Did you see the tits on that, Nick?"

To which Nicholas replied, "Yes, I did, sir. Chuck me that sun cream."

I sat there and panicked a bit. The sun cream and everything was next to me in the bag. I gave it as long as I could before going to the pool to retrieve her.  When I got there, she was in the water, resting on the side of the pool. Her boobs and big brown nipples were glistening, bobbling about in the water.

In front of Claire were a couple of guys just treading water and chatting to her. A woman had joined them and seemed to be one of the wives.

I said, "Hey Claire, I brought the sun cream down. Do you need some?"

She looked at Nicholas, and then before she could say anything, he piped up and said: "No, its ok, mate, we've already taken care of that."

Everyone laughed, and Claire looked embarrassed. I asked her if she still wanted her beer, and she nodded. So I wandered back up to the bar, and Pete opened a couple more cold bottles.

Then he commented on how pretty Claire was. We chatted for a bit, and he looked around the corner and then said, "I think your young lady has taken a bit of a shine to Nicholas, she's been flashing her big tits in his face all afternoon. Are you ok with that?" he asked.

I said, "I think she likes a lot of attention, I don't think she would do anything."

He looked at me disbelievingly and said, "Are you sure? She seems pretty friendly to me.  Tell you what, how about a little test, you hang out at the bar, and let's see how far Nick gets with her?"  

Without waiting for my answer, he continued, "Maybe it would be good to know what you are getting yourself into, you have only just got engaged. I'll take Claire the beer and give her a little test."

Then he wandered down to the pool with Claire's beer and bent over to give it to her.  He seemed to whisper something in her ear and then reached down and squeezed one of her breasts. He carried on talking to her and feeling it, then stood up and looked over and smiled at me.

He came back up to the bar laughing and said, "I am sorry Jimmy, mate. I just couldn't stop myself. She has a lovely pair, I can't believe she just let me feel them."

I said, "I can't believe it either. Wow, she just lets anyone feel them."

He said, "It's nice that she shaves down there. I am pretty sure she wants to have her pussy fucked this afternoon. Are you ok if we have a bit of fun with her?"

I laughed and said, "no chance."

I looked around the corner and could see Claire was in the pool, and Nick was now behind her. He had his arms around her waist, and I thought, 'that's far enough.'

I looked at the barman and said, "ok, you win. I think she would let that guy fuck her. Its time to go."

We both laughed, and I finished my beer and wandered down to the pool area. Now I could see Nick actually had his hands on her tits and was massaging them. Her head was back with her eyes closed. I sat down, I think she did know I was there but pretended not to notice.

So I said, "Hey Claire, you ready to hit the road?"

She looked up at me with a filthy grin on her face and said: "yes, ok, I think we had better, if you want to keep your fiance."

I was so relieved. Then Pete appeared with a towel for her, and as she got out of the pool, completely naked, he said, "come on love, let me dry you off."

He placed the towel around her and started drying her off and then reached down to her bum, and her crotch then turned her round to show her naked front to everyone. As he did, Nick shouted, "I think she is still wet down there, mate, you better check."

Everyone laughed except me because it was probably right. We made our way back to the hotel, and I hoped that that was the end of her adventures. Actually, it was just the start, but I soon got used to it and realized she just wanted to be desired by everyone.

It was a fantastic holiday, and even though it was ten years ago, I remember everything clearly. I will try and find some photos.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by jameswest_uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments