Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Susan shook her gorgeous long blonde wavy hair and looked in her full-sized mirror: she looked absolutely stunning in a lace plunge teddy that was open from her cleavage down to her waist.  She twirled quickly in the mirror to confirm her sexiness to herself.

She then strolled outside her house to the hidden honeymoon bathing area in her backyard.  The area was covered by palm trees so that nosy neighbors with telescopes couldn't spy on them.  Hidden within was a small grass pagoda with a multi-shower system, and on the outside was a giant jacuzzi, which lay within a miniature pond that connected to their swimming pool.  Within that lake was a small rowboat whose interior was a waterproof rubber mattress.

Her husband Michael, who was bathing in the jacuzzi, stared at her in awe and lust as she walked towards him in only her selected lingerie.  As she approached, he took her hand and guided her to sit on the edge of the jacuzzi by their private pond.

"You think Martin misses me?  It's been over two weeks since our last date," noted Susan.

"I miss you if it's been over two minutes," retorted her husband, adding "don't let it get to your head, beautiful, but you are the type of woman guys cannot get out of their heads."

He had a fair point, Susan thought.  East Asian men would rarely even have a chance to talk to a woman like her.  She was doing her Chinese boyfriend a huge favor in that sense, and he in turn treated her with enthusiastic consent and appreciation.  For a moment, she felt sorry for Martin, realizing once Michael's psychological issues were over and he could get hard all on his own, she would be cutting him off for good.

Susan resolved to herself that her family would remain a part of Martin's life to help him achieve his full attention.  With that final thought, she turned to her husband Michael, and said, "Ready to call him yet?  Remember I'll be ovulating probably next week so we should find a way to lure him over here now."

"I think if we promise to help him with his studies, plus some reward dates, he will come," responded her husband.  He then reached for his phone and pressed some buttons to make a FaceTime call to his wife's boyfriend.

After a few rings, Martin answered the call.  As usual, he was alone in his condo, seated at his study desk, with his microscope visible on the FaceTime screen.

"Hi, Dr. Feather," Martin answered politely.

"Please Martin, call me Michael," responded Susan's husband.  Then he turned his phone camera on his gorgeous wife, lying in lingerie along the edge of the jacuzzi and pond, with a single toe dipped into the water.

Susan turned and looked into the phone and smiled; she could see Martin's eyes wide open at the sight of her gorgeous body lying exposed within her lingerie for his enjoyment.  She tested her control by bringing her foot back on the ledge and bending her knees so her knees were off the ledge; she enjoyed seeing his eyes focus on her legs.  Good, Susan thought to herself; her boyfriend seemed to really miss fooling around with her.

First, she pressed him for another date, again on a Saturday morning, to which he easily agreed.  Then she asked about him coming over every week so her husband could tutor him, which he felt unsure about as he didn't want to intrude on them.  Susan then backed off, stating they could discuss the matter further on their date.

While discussing his academic progress and upcoming exams, Michael swam over and began licking and nibbling her legs, which kept Martin's eyes glued on them.  It probably helped sway Martin from refusing the tutoring so definitively as he used to.

Susan figured that by the end of her Saturday morning date with Martin, he would agree to tutor under Michael.  After arrangements for the date were confirmed, Michael disconnected the FaceTime call.

Susan woke up early on Saturday morning and quickly shaved her legs and her vulva, to remove all her pubic hair.  She wanted to look good on her date, and she picked a purple scalloped lace thong which was nothing more than a three-centimeter wide ribbon she wore between her thighs to cover only her slit and her ass crack.  Afterward, she put on the matching bra and looked at herself in the mirror; she was a sight to see with long and now straight golden blonde hair, a beautiful face, and a lean fit body.

Satisfied that Martin would enjoy seeing her in her underthings, Susan put on a tight-collared white T-shirt that accentuated her breasts up, and a pair of sexy tight yoga shorts that showed off her sculpted buttocks.  She then walked barefoot over to her husband, who was still lying in bed, slowly waking up.

"You like?" she asked, bending over so her husband's eyes would focus on her firm buttocks and toned thighs.

It worked like a charm, as Susan felt Michael's hand grasp a butt check, fondling it, then slide down the back of her thigh.  As his hand made its way up the other thigh, she straightened herself up and smiled at him:

"You will get it all once I get back.  Make sure you get all the sleep you need so you are awake and ready."

With that, Susan jogged excitedly to the side foyer, selected a pair of sandals, and put them on quickly.  She then opened the door to her garage as well as the garage door itself, hopped into her trusted Mercedes Benz, and backed out onto the driveway.  From there she sent a quick text message to Martin to indicate she was on the way.

Susan sped off, excited to see her boyfriend after a two-week hiatus.  She wanted to push the intimacy up a notch plus convince him to spend time every week with them as she was ovulating and didn't want to miss the opportunity for her husband to impregnate her.  Plus she also wanted to ensure that Martin remained focused on his studies; she didn't want to ruin his life for a short-term fling.

This time she arrived quickly at their pre-arranged meeting place, which was closer to her home and further from Martin's medical school; she deliberately selected this intersection as it was very quiet.  Even though she was confident this was the last time she would go pick him up, she had to take extra precautions so that no one noticed the luxury car that picked up the young Chinese medical student every Saturday morning.  Her reputation was important and being a former Victoria's Secret Angel she could bring really bad publicity to her husband, a world-renowned neurosurgeon.

As expected, Martin was standing in the parking lot, wearing his trademark short-sleeved shirt and shorts.  He waved shyly at her as she quickly pulled into the nearest parking spot and stopped the car.

Susan quickly opened the door, got out, closed it, and leaned against the car, crossing her long beautiful legs and placing her hands behind her head to pose for her boyfriend.  #She smiled seductively at him and said, "Hello, lover."

"Hi," replied Martin, ever so virginal.

Susan sauntered over to him and gave him a warm, tight hug, then turned around and opened the door to the back passenger seat.  She slowly bent over and forced her butt out for Martin to appreciate, then climbed in one leg at a time; she could feel Martin's eyes following her every movement.  Once seated, she turned to confirm that she felt correct; Martin, as expected, was hypnotized by her.

To snap him out of her spell, Susan tapped the headrest of the driver's seat.  She smiled at her boyfriend and beckoned him with her finger.

As usual, Martin obediently and quickly hopped into the driver's seat, started the car, and drove off.

"Where to?" he asked.

"Usual place, lover," replied Susan.

Susan watched his eyes in the rearview mirror, and when he responsibly checked to see what cars were behind them, she lifted both her knees to her chest, with both feet resting flat on the seat.  She smiled as Martin's eyes in the mirror went wide open at the sight of her gorgeous legs.

As they approached Lookout Hill, she stretched one leg between the driver and passenger seat, the other between the driver seat and door, and wrapped them around Martin's waist.  Soon she felt a hand begin to feel her lower legs; Susan moaned in appreciation.

As the car pulled into a nearby clearing hidden within trees, Susan used her feet to feel Martin's loins and found the beginning of an erection.  Satisfied that she had aroused him sufficiently, she pulled her right leg back from between the driver and passenger seats and put her right knee on the back of the driver's seat for stability.

As Martin unbuckled his seat belt, so did she.  Then she began pulling her left leg back but it got stuck somewhere between the driver's seat and the driver's door, so she managed to slide her leg up and rest it on the driver's headrest.

Meanwhile, Martin quickly ducked under her leg, hopped out the front, closed the door gently to not hurt her leg, then opened the back door to realize Susan was stuck with one leg up.  After studying her predicament, Martin carefully lifted her leg off the driver's seat and held it out, spreading her open in front of him.  Susan noticed his eyes were transfixed on the crotch of her shorts.

As Martin moved her left leg outside him, he began climbing into the car slowly, giving his hand time to slide over the outside of her leg.  Very clever, Susan thought, as her boyfriend was learning to capitalize on every opportunity to enjoy her.

She then wrapped her left leg behind his waist, then put her right leg around his upper back, and pulled Martin in on top of her.  His face fell on her chest, causing her to laugh a little.  Susan then carefully grabbed the back seat handle with her foot and shut the door, then locked the car, to give them absolute privacy.

Martin quickly pulled himself off of her.  It was then Susan noticed his face had turned pale with embarrassment; good that he still knew not to take advantage of her.  He reached forward to run his hand through her long straight blonde hair, and Susan gave his wrist a gentle peck.

Then with both legs wrapped around his waist, Susan crunched her abdominals and pulled herself up so that she was now seated upright and looking Martin in the face.  She then reached over to her purse, took out her phone and FaceTime called her husband, her head looking towards the phone now.

While the phone was ringing, Martin leaned forward and gently kissed her cheek.  He gently brushed her hair aside, opened his mouth, and pressed both his lips against her cheek.

Susan turned slowly to face him, enjoying the sensation his soft lips gave as her face ran against them until their lips touched.  She opened her mouth and reached for his tongue with hers.  Soon their tongues were busy licking each other, and their breathing increased so much that they were unaware that Michael had answered the FaceTime call and was now very enthusiastically watching their foreplay.

Susan broke off their kissing to catch her breath and asked, "How did you do on your final assignments?"

"All A's.  I swear," Martin stammered between heavy breaths.

"Show me the proof," responded Susan while sternly looking into his eyes.

Martin pulled some folded papers out of his pocket; each was a report card with comments on the associated assignment.

Susan flipped through them quickly, confirmed he scored all in the high eighties or low nineties, then handed the papers back to him.

Martin quickly folded them, and then proudly put them back into his front shorts pocket.

"Good boy," smiled Susan, adding, "We can continue now."

Her boyfriend then reached over with his hand to brush some of her long straight blonde hair away from her face, then pressed his mouth upon her's to reinitiate the tongue play again.  They tenderly kissed and rotated their faces as their lips continued to rub against each other's; Martin then leaned towards her with his hands around her head, gently laying her down on the back seat.

He carefully put each forearm on each side of her head, using his knees and elbows to hold himself up over her; Susan noted how thoughtful he was to not just lie on top of her, resting his entire weight on her lean and fit supermodel frame.  As his head leaned down to kiss her, she smiled up at him and wrapped her arms around his head, pulling him into a passionate kiss.

As they rubbed their open mouths against each other, using their tongues to play and dance with the other, their breathing began to quicken in frequency.  Their passion increased, and soon Susan felt her boyfriend regularly attempt to thrust the growing erection in his shorts against her crotch.

While this was happening, Susan let her hands slide around Martin's neck and onto the collar of his shirt, following it to the front center line.  She then quickly unbuttoned his shirt, pulled it out of his shorts, and massaged his nipples with her palms.

Soon Susan felt her hips involuntarily buck up to rub her loins against his, but on Martin's third thrust felt the uncomfortable folded papers in his pocket rub against her outer labia through her yoga shorts.

She wanted to end the discomfort, but not break the atmosphere and pace of their foreplay, so she felt down his torso until she found the waistline of his shorts.  Following the top of his belt, she managed to quickly unbuckle it, then unbuttoned and opened up his shorts.  Wrapping her legs around his waist, she used them to slide his shorts down to his ankles.

She then heard Martin kick off his shoes and shorts.  Then in one swift motion, placed one arm beneath her back and swept her off the car seat so he could sit with his back against it, and placed Susan onto his lap facing him.

For a moment, they both stared at each other, breathing heavily.  Susan broke the impasse by sliding a palm over each of Martin's nipples, then removing his shirt and placing it behind her on the driver's seat.  While looking behind, she noticed her husband Michael on the phone screen, enchanted by their foreplay.  She smiled at her husband, then returned her attention to Martin by kissing him.

While kissing, Susan let her hands roam freely over his naked upper torso; she enjoyed the feel of his smooth, moist skin in her hands.  She opened her eyes too to see the contrast of his Chinese flesh against her caucasian skin.

She relaxed and enjoyed the feel of Martin's hands all over her.  When his hands reached her breasts, fondling them briefly, then withdrawing, Susan grabbed both his palms and placed them on her breasts.  While Martin felt and massaged her breasts, she felt his smooth and almost hairless legs.  Again his loins began to naturally thrust upward but given their position, he only succeeded in pressing the tip of his hard shaft against the length of her slit.  It was then she realized Martin was completely naked except for his boxers.

She then turned in his lap so her back was against his chest, and she was facing forward, looking at her grinning husband on her iPhone screen.  Susan wiggled her buttocks a bit, grinding against her boyfriend's hardness until she could put a leg on either side of his.  She then reached behind, grabbed the waistline of his underwear, and pulled it forward to his knees.  She then lifted her feet off the floor, kicked off her shoes, and used her feet to force his underwear down to his ankles.

As Martin kicked off his underpants, Susan felt him suddenly thrust his glans against the back of her yoga shorts, feeling the pressure between her butt cheeks.  His hands went from groping her breasts to where her T-shirt was tucked into her shorts; he then pulled out her T-shirt and lifted it over her head.  She lifted both her arms over her head, allowing Martin to easily remove her T-shirt and put it on the front passenger seat.

His hands then returned to her breasts, squeezing and fondling them through her bra.  She began to moan in delight and she began to wiggle in his lap, triggering a few involuntary thrusts into the bottom of her shorts.

Her Chinese boyfriend then leaned his head over her shoulder and kissed a trail across her collarbone to the top of her breast.  As he tried to kiss lower, he realized he could not reach further with his mouth, so Martin extended his tongue and licked as much of her breast as he could with the back of his tongue.

With his hands focused on fondling her nipples over her bra, Martin kissed his way over her neck to the other breast and again used his tongue to lick what his lips could not reach.  Susan could feel his erection pushing hard against the back of her shorts.

Her breathing quickened in pace as Martin's hands went to her back and unclipped her bra, freeing her breasts momentarily before his hands wrapped around them again.

Susan then slid off his lap and sat beside him, realizing he was now completely naked except for his glasses.  She quickly removed them and placed them safely on the dashboard, giving her husband a great view of her exposed breasts through the FaceTime call.  She then wrapped her left hand around Martin's erection and began pumping it, while using her thumb to rub on top and underneath his glans.

Martin put his mouth around Susan's nipple and began sucking it, then licked around her aureole while nibbling her breast.  As he repeated the oral fondling on her other breast, his hand reached across Susan's lap and began feeling the top of her knee to the hem of her shorts.

Soon their breathing became louder and quicker; Susan felt Martin thrust irregularly into her hand.  She began to moan and grunt as he kissed her breasts while stroking her inner thighs.  As she felt his tongue circle her nipple, she felt his fingers slowly slide over her inner thigh to her shorts, then up the center of her crotch.  The finger slid down the center line even slower, pressing in hard so that she felt her shorts pushing into and spreading her inner labia lips, to which she could not help but begin to grind her loins against the finger.

Martin growled aggressively, then placed his hands on the outsides of her legs, slid them up, feeling her outer thighs past her shorts, and eventually hooked his fingers into the waistband.  Their eyes met for a long, loving gaze; Susan waited a moment to let his eyes plead for a bit, then nodded her consent.  He then slowly pulled off her shorts and for the first time saw her sexy scalloped g-string and her neatly trimmed public hair.

As Martin stared in appreciation at her beautiful loins and her barely-there g-string, Susan leaned against the door and opened her legs wide, inviting him in.  She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations of him kissing her inner leg, from the ankle to the knee, then running his tongue down her inner thigh right to her g-string, where he managed to lick some of her exposed inner labia lips.

Susan grunted lecherously as Martin licked and nibbled at any part of her labia lips exposed by her tiny g-string.  He also nibbled right on her g-string, from the bottom, and she could feel his hot breath on her vaginal opening as he nibbled over the center and sucked her clitoris through the thin material.  As he repeated his oral stimulation, her breathing became very heavy, and she couldn't help but thrust her loins into his mouth.

hairymech9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
hairymech9

After some time of enjoying Martin's mouth on her temple, she noticed he had an unattended erection that desperately needed her.  Susan then crawled on top of Martin, leaving her g-string in his face, while getting her mouth within sucking range of his hard-on.

She grasped his shaft with her hand, used her thumb to fondle his glans, and began stroking his penis aggressively.  While doing so she would gasp in delight as Martin nibbled on her labia lips and clitoris through her g-string, and after each gasp, she would lick the underside of his shaft and suck his glans into her mouth, causing him to grunt and thrust into her hand and mouth.

Susan soon found herself naturally grinding her g-string into Martin's mouth in a rhythm consistent with his member thrusting into her hand.  Their breathing and moaning also found a beat that matched the harmony of their lustful gyrations, and their groans grew louder in symphony.  Susan wrapped her legs around Martin's head and tried to push his face deeper into the crotch of her g-string.

Soon she felt his fingers rub her outer labia as he nibbled on her g-string, pushing it into her inner labia.  Susan cried out in delight in response to the sensation of Martin's tongue pushing her g-string onto the opening of her vagina.

While gyrating her loins into his mouth, Susan began nibbling and licking the underside of Martin's erect shaft, and sucking and licking the glans at a feverish pace.  She closed her eyes and began to moan and gasp in ecstasy as she felt Martin's mouth nibble on her clitoris through her g-string.

Suddenly, they heard the noise of bicycles riding by, and they both stopped their dry sixty-nining to carefully peek out the car windows. 

Susan didn't see anything outside, so she asked her husband, "You see anyone?"

Her husband just shook his head.

Susan and Martin sat up to catch their breath, their intimate moment ruined by the noise of potential voyeurs.  Martin sat upright, leaning against one of Susan's legs, pinning it against the back seat, with her other leg wrapped around his waist.  He reached over, cleared some of her glowing long blonde hair from her face, then pulled her in for some tender kissing.

After some tongue touching, Susan looked down and noticed Martin's erection was still standing strong and proud.  She wrapped her legs around his back and used them to pull herself onto his lap, and grunted with animal arousal as she felt his hard, purple glans rub against her outer labia.

Susan wrapped her hand and looked into Martin's eyes for approval; he nodded and looked down, only to knock foreheads with his first girlfriend when she leaned in to kiss.  As their lips nibbled on each other tenderly, Susan guided his glans around the edges of her g-string, so that it made contact with her inner labia lips.  She then slid his glans up her labia lips to brush over her g-string where her clitoris was, and rubbed his glans down her other labia lips.

As Susan continued leveraging his glans to stimulate her loins, Martin began to thrust involuntarily, causing his glans to slip between her g-string and inner labia lips, rubbing and stimulating her inner labia.  She moaned and growled in response to each thrust, and soon they reached a carnal rhythm with him growling and grunting with desire too.

Martin looked at her with pleading eyes; Susan knew he needed more natural motion to reach orgasm.

Susan carefully placed the underside of his shaft against her inner labia lip, and with her legs wrapped around her boyfriend, leaned back, observing the difference in skin tone between her labia lips and his penis.  Since her legs were still wrapped around his lower back, she pulled Martin down on top of her, and he landed with a hand on each side of her torso, and the underside of his erection firmly pressed on one outer labia lip.

Susan saw Martin slide forward, thrusting his glans along her labia lip, then over her g-string rubbing her clitoris, then down her other labia lip.  She moaned as the sensations of his glans rubbing her outer labia were delightful.

Then she felt Martin push her knee toward her shoulder, allowing more of her labia to be rubbed by the underside of his shaft.  She felt her boyfriend thrust more naturally. pushing her g-string in, but also allowing his glans to rub against her inner labia lips.  Susan began to moan regularly, and her breathing quickened to match the tempo of Martin's thrusting.

Still unsatisfied with the pussy job he was deriving from her, Martin's hands slid down the outside of both her legs, grasping her lower legs and lifting them, pinning her knees to her shoulders.  He then began desperately rubbing the underside of his erect shaft along her thin g-string, with his glans stimulating her clitoris through the barely-there lingerie.

Susan enjoyed this more and began groaning and grunting in a rhythm with Martin's grunting; soon she began bucking her hips up to push her loins against his shaft.  After some wiggling on both their parts to find the perfect position and motion, they managed to align their hip thrusting with their groaning.

They put all their effort into this pussy job, and Susan could only cry out in ecstasy as the underside of Martin's shaft rubbed hard against her inner labia lips.  They were both thrusting against each other at a fast and furious rhythm when Susan felt Martin's glans twitch against her g-string.

Then she felt him involuntarily thrust hard and fast along her inner labia lips, pushing his glans up against her pelvis, then suddenly frozen still in time.  He then cried out in orgasmic joy as he ejaculated semen onto her abdomen.

Then their bodies moved unconsciously together, as the underside of his shaft slid down the crotch of her g-string, she thrust up to increase the contact of her labia against it.  As before, she next felt his shaft rub hard against her g-string, stimulating her inner labia lips, as his glans thrust up hard and again ejaculate some more semen onto her abdomen.  This orgiastic symphony of satisfaction continued for seven more cycles before Martin lifted himself off and away from Susan.

Quickly Susan grabbed a kleenex and wiped the semen off of her body, making sure none was on nor landed near her vulva.  She was surprised that her g-string remained so dry.  She then grabbed another kleenex and wiped off Martin's leaking glans.

While breathing heavily, they gazed at each other lovingly and kissed again, with Susan's long straight blonde hair partially covering her chest.

Her boyfriend Martin ran his fingers through her hair and down where they covered her breast and pushed the strands gently aside with his fingers to softly caress her nipple.

Susan gently pushed his hand away.

"No more lover.  I'm exhausted."

They were snapped out of their post-coital trance by clapping from Susan's phone; they turned to see Susan's smiling husband Michael applauding their erotic performance.

Susan leaned her head onto Martin's chest and whispered, "Take me home, lover."

Ever the obedient pet, Martin grabbed his boxers and slid them on.  While he dressed, Susan planted tender, loving kisses on his chest and back, enjoying the contrast between her Caucasian skin tone and his yellower Chinese skin tone as he dressed.

Martin quickly hopped out the back and into the driver's seat.  As he started the car, Susan slid to the middle of the back seat, still wearing only her g-string.  She placed her left leg through the gap between the front seats and put one foot on his leg.

Soon Martin had backed the car out of their secluded parking spot and was beginning the short trek back to their original rendezvous point.

Susan watched his eyes in the rearview mirror, and as he drove, she brushed her hair from her breasts and fondled her breasts and nipples.

She watched Martin's eyes, as well as her husband who was still on FaceTime, as she slid her hand down the center line between her eight-pack to the top of her g-string.  When she saw Martin's eyes widen in the rearview mirror, she dipped two fingers under her g-string and began rubbing her inner labia lips, causing her legs to writhe with desire.

Susan then felt Martin's hand on top of the lower leg on his lap, feeling the inside up as far back as his hand could reach.  With Martin hypnotized by her masturbation show, she said, "We can't meet outside anymore.  We almost got caught.  Just come to my house every weekend, and Michael can help you with your studies first, then we can play."

Completely under her spell, Martin simply nodded obediently.

Susan looked at the scenery outside and realized they were nearing town, so she quickly grabbed her clothes and put them on in a rush; she finished dressing just as Martin pulled their car into the abandoned parking lot.

After glancing around to ensure nobody was watching them, Susan leaned forward to give Martin a tender kiss on his lips to say goodbye.  As he got out of the car and waved goodbye, she climbed through the gap between the front seats into the driver's seat, buckled her seat belt, and drove off.

"So it worked!" she heard her husband exclaim over FaceTime.  She had forgotten the call was still open.

Susan nodded appreciatively; they had planned to play a recording of cyclists riding by over the FaceTime call to scare Martin into thinking he might have been spied on.  She knew her boyfriend didn't have the same exhibitionist tendencies as her.

"I'll be waiting for you in the backyard," her husband said, and then he ended the call.

Susan drove quickly home.  Luckily being Saturday morning the traffic was light and she was able to make it back to her mansion in good time.  She parked outside on the driveway and ran into the backyard.

As she ran around the side of the house towards their swimming pool, she kicked off her shoes, her bare feet shocked by the patio stones heated by the sun.  She then removed her T-shirt and tossed it onto the lawn, when she noticed her husband lying on a leather sofa under a pagoda.

Michael was completely naked and was frantically greasing his monster erection with generous amounts of lubricant.

Susan managed to wiggle out of her tight yoga shorts, stumbling along the way to the pagoda while kicking her shorts to the side.  Once she stepped into the pagoda, Susan removed her bra, smiled at her husband, and ran to his side.

Michael then grabbed the front of her g-string with both hands, and slid it down slowly, allowing his greasy thumbs to press against her inner labia lips during the process.  This caused Susan to grunt and thrust her pelvis forward as her husband slid her g-string to the ground.

Wasting no time, Susan straddled her husband, grabbed the crown of his hard, erect member, and impaled herself with it as she straddled him.  She began riding him by using her legs to lift herself up and down onto his sensual spear of pleasure.

She then felt his hands grab outside her knees and slide up her outer thighs until they grasped her waist.  As she slid down onto his penis, she felt him thrust up into her while pulling her down hard onto his erection, so his glans would slide up her vagina and touch her cervix.  Each time his hard member thrust through her vagina, Susan would let out a moan of pleasure.

As their breathing quickened, so did their grinding, and it wasn't long until their moaning, breathing, and grinding fell into a well-coordinated coital symphony.  Then Susan's husband began forcing her down so hard against his upward thrusting that she could even hear the wet slapping sounds of genitals making contact over their primal grunts and moans; the momentum was so strong that she was having trouble keeping herself balanced while riding him.

On the next powerful thrust, Michael accidentally pushed his giant member a little to the side, causing Susan to lose balance and roll to the side.  Afraid of falling off of her husband, Susan wrapped her legs tightly around him.  Unfortunately, given that her husband also had a good grip on her waist, her momentum ended up rolling them both off the lawn chair.

Luckily, Susan was a trained martial artist and she easily broke her fall so that her hands went behind her to stop her head from crashing into the tiles around their swimming pool.

Her husband landed on his feet, still gripping her waist, her legs wrapped tightly around his, and him still thrusting furiously into her.  As he continued his relentless penile assault on her vagina, he kept pushing her forward, forcing Susan to walk with her hands on the tiles.

While still groaning and breathing passionately, Susan tilted her head back to see where she was headed; although the view ahead of her was upside down, she could see that her husband was thrusting her into the swimming pool.  Her hands kept walking towards the pool as he pounded into her vagina until eventually her forearms were submerged in the water.

Susan decided to adapt to her situation and stretched her arms out, and as her husband continued thrusting her into the swimming pool, she eventually ended up in a back float.  She then focused on meeting her husband's thrusts by using her legs to force herself harder onto his member, groaning in ecstasy on each attempt.  Eventually, she felt her husband walk into the shallow end of their pool, such that their gyrating loins were below water level.  This added buoyancy to her upper back and allowed Susan to anchor her legs around her husband's lower back and crunch herself out of the water and onto him.  She then wrapped her arms around his head to make sure she stayed above water and was still able to breathe.

Susan closed her eyes and focused on realigning her grinding with his so they could orgasm; while doing so she could feel Michael carrying her across the shallow water of the pool.  She opened her eyes briefly to look lovingly into the eyes of her husband and was able to see the reflection of her long straight golden blonde hair in the water behind them.

After bouncing on her husband's penis for a few minutes, Susan felt herself being lifted out of the swimming pool as her husband carried her up into the private play shower where they had called Martin earlier.  Suddenly warm water sprayed at them from several angles, washing away some of the chlorine water on their body as they continued their frenzied fornication.  Susan enjoyed the feeling of warm pulsing water washing away the cooler chlorine water from their bodies while Michael continued to rapidly and forcefully impale her on his erection.

As Susan squeezed her legs hard around her husband, focusing on forcing herself onto his hardness, she felt a hand slide up the side of her body and grasp her breast.  She gasped in delight as the hand began to fondle her breast and play with her nipple; her head flung back as Michael wrapped his lips around her nipple and sucked on it.

While fornicating in the giant play shower area, Susan ran her hands through Michael's hair, helping to clear out the chlorine, while grunting in ecstasy.  She felt her husband's hand run through her hair, also to help rinse it off.

At this point, their intercourse had reached a carnal rhythm, and their primal noises were synchronized in erotic harmony.  Confident that their hair had been thoroughly rinsed, Susan focused on increasing the depth of penetration of her husband's penis by attempting to slam her loins down harder onto his penis upon each cycle of thrusting.  At this point, she was unaware her husband had stepped out of the play shower and stepped into another area.

Soon Susan felt the refreshing wind of warm air and steam flowing over her from multiple directions; they were now in the steam massage and auto-drying area.  This was a custom-designed system that allowed them to continue fornicating while being quickly dried off so they wouldn't catch a cold.  It also had a comfortable rubber floor; Susan enjoyed the moment as her husband tenderly held the back of her head and laid her down without hurting her.

Despite lying down on the floor for typical matrimonial positioned intercourse, Susan was very excited and aroused, especially when her husband slid his hand up the outside of her leg.  She cried out with joy as his hand bent her knee forward towards her shoulder, feeling his bulbous glans thrust ever so deeper into her.

Susan enjoyed the feeling of her wet hair quickly drying as it bounced on the floor and her body.  She opened her eyes briefly to smile at her husband, and looked at her chest, watching her breasts shake off water droplets, all in harmony with their grinding and thrusting.

Next, her husband moved the leg he was holding over his shoulder; as his hand slid across her lower leg, she felt the moisture evaporate from both their skin.  Then she felt him lift the other leg, crossing it over the first leg; Susan could feel her husband's bulbous glans rub every spot of flesh in her love tunnel.

Not long after, their thrusting took a speed and rhythm of its own, as instinct took control of their carnal motions.  Susan felt the head of his penis twitch deep inside of her, and she knew what to expect next, so she grabbed his upper body with both arms and pulled him into her as tightly as possible on each thrust.

Suddenly she felt her husband thrust very hard and deep into her and heard him groan in ecstasy.  She felt his hot, sticky seed being ejaculated into her temple of fertility and growled as she neared climax.  Then Michael just naturally thrust into her again, ejaculating more semen into her, and threw his head back and groaned in joy.  His involuntarily thrusting continued, leaving less and less semen within her.

On his final thrust, Susan felt his glans touch her cervix, causing her to cry out in joy as she felt some semen being ejaculated right into her room.  While screaming in ecstasy, the tight tension of stress snapped, and her body began trembling in an orgasmic rhythm.  Upon each orgasmic shockwave, Susan cried out in ecstasy.

Once her orgasm was done, Susan tapped her husband on his shoulder, so he rolled off her, allowing her to rest her legs comfortably on the floor.  Both she and her husband were exhausted, dry, and panting for breath.  She tapped her husband one more time on the shoulder and he got up and left.

Michael returned quickly with a rubber cushion that he placed underneath her thighs to make sure any semen ejaculated would be flowing downhill into her womb.  He also brought a towel which he wrapped around his motionless wife who was still recovering from their fantastic sex session.  He then leaned down and gave her a loving kiss on the lips.

"How was I, beautiful?" he asked.

"Magnificent.  You were absolutely magnificent," responded Susan, who then added: "I'm ovulating now.  We might conceive."

"So we have to concentrate the next few days?" asked her husband.

"Yes.  Luckily we will have help.  Martin should be here for his first study session tomorrow."

Published 
Written by lonelyhotwife2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments