Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Glamour Shots: Chapter 31

"The hotel adventure with friends draws to a friendly close."

58
33 Comments 33
10.6k Views 10.6k
8.8k words 8.8k words
Her thighs clamped tightly on my head as she came, her fingers tangling in my hair and holding my face to her wet pussy as I eagerly continued to lick her clit, driving her through her orgasm. Her hips were moving, thrusting herself to my lips, an entirely involuntary response to the sensations taking over her body. As her climax peaked and began to slowly wane her legs began to relax slightly, releasing their grip on my head and allowing me to hear again.

I enjoyed her moans and heavy breathing as I remained on my elbows and knees between her legs, my hands cupping her firm, round ass as I continued to gently tongue her dripping sex. I could tell by her response that it felt wonderful to her, but I had no expectations of another orgasm. After that last one I’d given her and the powerful ones she’d had with Michael, I was pretty sure she was truly done… for the time being, at least.

I was so involved with Alli, with enjoying her body and her response, that I’d pretty much forgotten about Michael and Marci, off showering together. I didn’t hear them come back into the room either, and thus the surprise was complete when a soft, warm hand closed around my dangling balls. When I jumped, startled, they both laughed.

Marci, still laughing, said, “What’s wrong, Dave, forget we were here? Surely you didn’t think I’d pass up such an inviting target as these luscious dangly bits, did you?” She was gently squeezing and massaging my balls as she said that, her fingertips stroking the underside of my hard cock.

I pulled my mouth back from my wife’s soft, wet pussy just long enough to say, “Jeez, Marce! There’s not a guy on earth who’s not going to jump when an unknown assailant suddenly grabs his balls! You could warn a guy.”

“I’ll remember that for next time. You two look like you’re having fun… and we certainly did in the shower, didn’t we hon’?”

He agreed, making some comment about how tough it would be to top coming inside of two beautiful women in the same evening. If true, it meant that he’d come three times in a matter of about ninety minutes; pretty impressive, I thought. Of course, since they’d probably fucked before they got in the shower or soon thereafter, it also meant that he’d been enjoying sliding his cock into my sloppy seconds in Marci’s pussy even as I was licking his cum out of my own wife.

Despite that knowledge I was thankful that neither of them said anything or made any remarks about me lapping Michael’s cum out of Allison’s pussy; I’d been hesitant and a little weirded-out about that to begin with, until Alli’s obvious desire convinced me to do it. Discussing it with them in any manner would have been awkward and embarrassing, at least to me.

I felt the bed shift and sink, and glanced up long enough to see Michael lowering himself onto the bed with Alli, curling his long body around her head and shoulders before lifting her head and sliding beneath her. She lay back against him, her head on the hard ridges of his abs, and he lifted his thick, flaccid cock and brought it to her lips. Alli kissed his tip, then licked her lips before sending her tongue exploring, licking around the foreskin-covered head of his big cock.

There was something about the easy, casual way in which we all touched and enjoyed each other that was very special, in its way; it was also intensely erotic, and my cock throbbed under Marci’s gentle fingers, partly due to her touch and partly to the sight of Alli soft, kissable lips on Michael’s huge, dark cock, which was swelling and becoming hard… again. The way that Alli had so willingly and matter-of-factly accepted his cock at her lips was intensely arousing to me, for some reason.

I felt something warm and wet spatter onto my ass, right between the cheeks, and slide down over my asshole. Marci’s other hand – the one that wasn’t fondling my cock and balls – slid over my ass until her fingertip found my tight rosebud, teasing and tickling me.

I gasped. “Marci, fuck!”

She laughed. “I promised I’d warn you next time, so here goes. Incoming!” With that word of warning she began to push her finger up my ass, which she’d slickened with a generous amount of her own saliva. It felt incredible, albeit it very shocking and invasive.

“Marci, goddamn! Stop!”

“Nope. I think you left your ass sticking up in the air knowing full well I wouldn’t be able to pass it by, didn’t you? Be honest!”

I gasped again as her finger plumbed my depths, lighting up a bunch of heretofore unlit nerve endings. “No, I didn’t! I swear… now get your damn finger out of my ass!”

I heard Alli giggle around Michael’s cock as she realized what Marci was doing to me. Yeah, fucking funny, babe. I couldn’t help it, I tensed up, my ass squeezing tightly on Marci’s invading digit.

She released my balls just long enough to give me a stinging slap on the ass. “Relax! This will go much easier on you if you don’t tense up so much.”

Easier said than done, and I felt a shudder of arousal run through me as she wriggled her finger, tickling the spongy walnut of my aching prostate. I was propped up on my hands and knees now, watching Alli suck Michael’s cock as his wife explored my nether regions, my wife’s wet, cum and saliva-slick pussy directly below my face.

Marci went back to stroking my cock and balls as she massaged my prostate, in this vulnerable position essentially milking me like a cow. She felt the shudder run through me – hard to miss, given that her finger was in me up to the last knuckle – and she laughed. “Feels pretty good, doesn’t it?”

I was honest. “Starting to, yeah.”

She laughed again. “I know Michael loves it, and I thought you might too.” I felt her finger prodding my gland. “Mmm, nice prostate you’ve got there, boss!”

I groaned. “God! There’s a sentence I never thought I’d hear – and would be perfectly okay with never hearing again.”

They all laughed, enjoying my combination of pleasure and discomfort. Truth was, watching Alli suck Michael’s cock and getting buggered and milked at the same time was intensely pleasurable, if mildly humiliating. Still, I wasn’t about to ask her to stop. Not now. We were too far into it for that!

“Marce, you’re going to make me come.”

“Yeah, that's the pot of gold at the end of this rainbow, boss. Whenever you’re ready…”

I was ready then. I’d been ready for several seconds before then, riding right at the crest and ready to tumble over, spurting merrily all the way. The thing was, I couldn’t! It was like she was expertly edging me, holding me right at the precipice of a powerful ejaculation but keeping it just barely out of reach. Marci wasn’t doing it on purpose; she was more than willing for me to come any time, eager to feel me and see me pumping and spurting, I think.

There was just something about the combination of her finger tickling my prostate and her hand milking my cock that held me right at that intense edge of arousal for the longest time, my body trembling with pleasure and lust and my heart pounding, my cock rigid, aching, and ready, but I couldn’t quite crest that last tiny ridge.

Then I heard Michael groan and watched as his cock spasmed once, twice, and then spurted a thick rope of glistening white cum across Alli’s lips, cheek and chin. He spurted a second time, viscous white across her lips and onto his own chocolate-brown stomach, and then I was coming as I watched my wife jacking his huge penis, eagerly taking the remaining spurts and flow of his thick cum into her open mouth as she stared into my eyes.

My own first spurt shot out of me and splattered onto the sheets between my knees as Marci squeezed my cock, milking me. The moment she realized I was coming she released my cock and began to squeeze and knead my balls – none too gently – as her probing finger continued to massage my aching prostate. That left my cock on its own to flex and jerk and spasm as it spurted cum all over the place, and it did, three or four long jets before it slowed to a thin, steady stream that just flowed out of me.

It seemed to go on and on, utterly draining me, and even when the flow slowed to a trickle and then a steady drip my muscles were still spasming, trying to pump more. It may have been one of the most painfully intense and intensely pleasurable orgasms I’d ever experienced, and I’d had it in front of and with the assistance of our friends, my wife watching my face as I came, her mouth full of Michael’s huge, glistening white load.

She smiled at me before opening her mouth, showing me the pool of his cum before swallowing it all in one big gulp. “Mmm, so yummy! Thank you, Michael; that was incredible.”

He groaned, and then blew out a pent-up breath. “Fuck, woman, I should be the one saying thanks! That was amazing. I thought after the third time I was probably done, but you proved otherwise. That felt really good.”

Alli giggled. “I could tell!”She looked at me again as she rubbed his slowly-softening cock across her lips and chin, slathering his foreskin and glans with his own semen and smearing his cum onto her face. “How about you, Davey? Did you enjoy yourself?”

I shuddered again as the intensity of the sensations coursing through my body slowly eased. “God! Yeah, you could say that. I thought I was never going to stop coming, Marce, thank you very much!”

She gave my balls a quick squeeze. “My pleasure, boss; anytime! You know, like if you get tense at work or something and need a quick massage…”

“Never mind! And you can take your finger out of my ass now, please.”

She laughed. “Already did, chief!” She held up her other hand, wiggling her long middle finger at me as if flipping me the bird. “This is the fickle finger of fate; what you’re feeling now must be the phantom finger of fate.”

They all laughed as I shook my head and moved from above Alli, collapsing along her other side, opposite Michael’s legs. “Fuck, that’s weird! It really felt like you were still poking around in there!” My ass burned slightly still, and the sensation of her entering me remained.

Marci grinned. “Nope, but we can certainly do it again sometime; that was fun!”

Alli slid off of Michael’s chest and laid her head on my shoulder. He rolled away and rose to his feet, then disappeared into the bathroom momentarily before reappearing with a wet washcloth, which he tossed to Allison. “Here, babe,” he pointed at his own mouth, “you’ve got a little sumthin’ on your lip about there…”

Alli caught it, laughing, fully aware that her lips were slathered with his cum. Before wiping it off, she looked up at me. “Kiss?” She was teasing me, throwing down a challenge, smiling with those beautiful cum-slick lips.

“Mmm, here, let me see that washcloth.” I took it from her, surprised at how warm it was, and gently wiped the streaks and smears of semen off her lips and chin before tossing it back to Michael. He caught it and began to clean cum off himself, wiping his cock and balls clean before easing his foreskin back and cleaning the head.

Alli watched him – we all did, a certain fascination with seeing him fondle his own big penis – until he was finished, and then turned to me again. “Now a kiss?”

“Of course!” She stretched up to me and our lips met. Hers felt warm and puffy, still swollen with arousal and the after-effects of sucking his cock and slightly slippery with his cum, and when she pushed her tongue into my mouth I could taste the distinct salty, slightly musky flavor of Michael’s semen.

I think it was more weird knowing that everyone knew I was tasting him – again – than it was to actually do it. I wasn’t grossed out by it or anything; I was merely kissing my wife, who just happened to have had another man come in her mouth just minutes before. It had never bothered me to kiss her after I’d come in her mouth, but maybe this should have bothered me more than it did. It simply didn’t. I don’t know why.

When we broke our lip-lock she grinned at me before sitting up. “C’mon, stud, shower time; you do my back and I’ll do yours.”

I let her pull me to my feet before replying, “Sounds good to me, we’re both a bit sticky in places… uh, babe, no funny business with the soapy finger though; I’m still a bit tender from Marci’s vicious assault.” Alli has been known to use the soapy shower finger to do a bit of spelunking herself, and usually I’m good with that. At this particular time, though, I’d have to take a pass.

Marci overheard me and scoffed, “Vicious assault, huh? Judging by the puddle you left, you enjoyed every second of it!”

I felt myself blush, but there was no way to convincingly deny her words; the large wet spot on the sheet was clear evidence of my pleasure. “True enough, Marce, I gotta admit that felt pretty damn good. It will be more than a little weird trying to act normal at work next week, though, knowing you checked my tonsils from the opposite end.”

They all laughed, but Marci wasn’t ready to let it go just yet. “That’s the part that will feel weird? Not the part where you shot about a pint of cum in me, or lapped my husband’s cum out of your wife’s pussy?”

I felt my blush go nuclear. “Jesus, Marce!”

“Hey, don’t get me wrong, chief; I loved every slippery, sweaty, moaning, perverted second of it! You know what I’m going to enjoy most though?”

I shrugged. “I shudder to think.”

She laughed. “I’m going to love knowing that all I have to do is this…” she held her hand in the air and wiggled her ass-probing finger around “…and your tight little asshole will pucker as your face turns bright red. Won’t that be fun in a meeting or something?”

“Jesus, Marce!” I knew I was repeating myself, but it was what popped out. “Have I mentioned that you’re fired? No? Well, you’re fired – effective immediately. You and your finger both, although I think I may miss that finger more than I do the rest of you.”

She merely laughed again, knowing I’d never fire her. Especially now! “Go take your shower, and if Alli hasn’t already done it I’ll suck your dick when you come back.”

Michael chuckled, shaking his head. “That’s my girl, always a proper lady. You guys go ahead, I’ll sit on her to hold her down if I need to. Hey, anyone want a drink?”

I nodded. “Sure. All you have is bourbon, right?”

He shrugged. “I could put my pants on and walk down to the Coke machine if anybody wants a soda - or a mixer. Coke or ginger ale – even a Sprite would work.”

Allison nodded. “Mmm, sounds good. Ginger ale for me if they have it, otherwise Coke. Whatever goes good with cum.”

Michael laughed. “Sweet cheeks, I wouldn’t know!

I stared at her. “You’ve been spending too much time around Marci, clearly.” I turned toward Michael. “She’ll drink either – and get some ice too, as long as you’re going out.”

He nodded, already pulling his pants on. “Way ahead of you. Toss me the ice bucket.”

I snagged it and threw it to him and he fielded it as he finished hooking his pants. He hadn’t bothered with a shirt, shoes, or socks – or underwear – and his cock made a long, thick, obscene ridge where it extended seemingly halfway down his right thigh, clearly outlined against the thin fabric of his pants.

Alli crossed the short distance between us, to where he stood, and traced the shape of his cock with her fingers, circling and squeezing the rounded, plum-sized head. “I do love this look! You’ll be like the Pied Piper, with women all following you back, wanting to play your flute.”

He laughed. “Hey, let’s at least call it a clarinet, okay?”

“Mmm, at least, or an oboe. Will it turn back into a bassoon if I keep playing with it?”

He gave her ass a resounding smack before he pushed her away, laughing. “Probably! How come I never knew what a horny slut you are ‘til now? Go take your shower and you can play a tune on my clarinet when you’re done, tag-team me and Dave if you want. Be right back.”

He left, padding out into the hallway barefoot and propping the door against the brass security bar-catch so it wouldn’t lock him out. That seemed a little risky with the rest of us wandering around naked, but Alli and I were headed to the shower anyway, so only Marci would be exposed if anyone should come in. I really don’t think she would have cared. She probably would have issued any intruder an invitation to join us!

She flopped onto the bed on her back, her big tits bouncing and jiggling as she landed. Legs akimbo, her puffy pink pussy exposed for our viewing pleasure, crowned by its tiny patch of white-blonde curls, she seemed to have no inhibitions about the three of us sharing the room naked. There was something so open and accepting in her attitude that even I, undoubtedly the most inhibited of the group, found it liberating.

She waved us away. “Go on, go shower – and no fooling around unless you call me in to watch!”

Alli giggled. “You wouldn’t want to join in?”

Marci smiled, wiggling her eyebrows as she said, “Now you’re talking – but no; maybe we should save a little something for the next time we get together, you think?”

I looked at each of them in turn. “Is there going to be a next time?”

They looked at each other as if the thought that this might be a one-time thing had never crossed their minds. Marci replied first, looking at me as she said, “Well, sure. I’m counting on it anyway. That thing you did, where you licked all of Michael’s cum out of Alli’s perfect pussy… I think I might enjoy that too.”

I turned that in my head for a few seconds, trying to decipher her meaning; it could be taken either way. I had my arm around Alli, and I felt a shudder of arousal run through her as she chose which way she was going to take it. She stared at Marci. “You mean…”

Marci nodded, suddenly seeming almost shy, unusual for her. “Yeah, that’s what I mean.”

Alli crossed to where Marci lay and bent to kiss her softly, right on the lips. Their hands began to explore, Alli’s fingers finding Marci’s big, full nipples and Marci’s fingers sliding up my wife’s legs to her wet pussy. They touched and explored for several seconds as I looked on, rapt, and when Allison moved her lips to Marci’s breast and sucked one of those plump, inviting nipples into her mouth I heard Marci moan, her hips moving almost imperceptibly.

They went on for perhaps half a minute, and I could tell that Alli was getting into it, ready to continue sucking Marci’s nipples as her own pussy responded to the other woman’s touch, but suddenly Marci pushed her away. “God! You need to stop, we both do. I know Michael would be really upset if he missed this.”

I said, “Yeah, he really would,” my voice sounding raw and husky. They both turned to look at me, I assume because my voice sounded so odd, and immediately started laughing. I realized they were staring at my cock, laughing because their little show had me rigidly erect once more. Embarrassed again, I laughed too. “I guess you don’t have to ask if I approve; you can see my vote. But you’re right; it’s not fair for Michael to miss out. He’d vote just like me – only more emphatically.”

Marci pushed Alli away again. “He’s right. Besides, we’re saving something for next time, remember?” She took Alli’s hand in her own, once again shy. “But girl, next time, after one of our studs comes in your pretty little pussy, I’m going to lick every last trace of it out of you.”

This time Allison’s aroused shudder was visible and her voice a hoarse whisper as she said, “Yes, please, and I’m going to do the same for you. The guys can watch, or jerk off, or blow each other, I don’t care… but we are going to do that.”

I felt obliged to chip in at that point. “I’ll definitely buy a ticket to that one, but only as a spectator… possibly a self-pleasuring spectator. I’m more than ready to take care of the preliminary requirement now if you’d like to avoid waiting ‘til next time.” I was, too, my cock hard as iron and pointed at the ceiling. Being a big believer in instant gratification, I’d have been happy to provide the creamy filling for either of them so that they could proceed.

Unfortunately for me, they merely laughed, not necessarily a sound you want to hear when two beautiful, naked women are looking at your cock. I realize they were laughing at my eagerness – or at least that’s what I’m going to choose to believe – but I hadn’t necessarily been joking.

Alli reluctantly left Marci and came to me, first giving my balls a tight squeeze and then seizing my cock and giving it a few quick tugs. For her finale she pushed it down to where I was pointed at her feet, nearly lifting my heels off the floor in the process. When she suddenly released it, my erect cock sprang back into the full upright and locked position, smacking against my belly as it did so and earning another laugh from them.

I objected. “Alright, alright; very funny! What can I say… the thought of you two engaging in a bit of wet, sticky, girl-play made me react like any other red-blooded American male would. I ain’t gonna make any apologies for that!”

Alli grabbed my cock again, squeezing it firmly. “C’mon, red-blooded American male, let’s go take that shower we talked about. The girl-play will wait until next time – at which time I suspect you’ll be just as eager, willing and able to do your part.” She began to lead me by my handy six-inch handle, guiding me toward the bathroom.

Marci spoke up just before we got to our destination, asking, “What do you want when Michael gets back? I’ll have him get your drinks ready.”

I opted for a short bourbon on the rocks while Alli asked for a ginger ale-bourbon mix, also iced, assuming he’d found ginger ale; otherwise the same with Coke instead. Since we were already dressed appropriately, without further ado we hopped into the shower. The room had a spacious shower stall, glass-enclosed on two sides, and we were able to share it easily. Fact is, it was big enough that we could have turned it into a party and invited several friends to join in the slippery, soapy naked fun!

We were about midway through our shower, enjoying touching and fondling each other’s slippery bits, when there was a knock at the door and Alli told the new arrival to come in.

As I’d surmised it was Michael, carrying our drinks in fancy hotel plastic cups, one in each hand. He’d taken time to remove his pants and was once again wandering around in all his glory. “Thought you two might want these; I know I was parched, so I though you might be too. I’ll just set them here by the sink.”

As he turned to set them down Alli pushed the shower door open slightly and leaned out. “No, gimme! I need a drink.”

He set mine down and turned, handing hers to her as requested. As she took it from him his hand dropped to her breast, which he cupped and gently squeezed, running the ball of his thumb over her nipple.

aliceevan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aliceevan

I heard her moan softly as her free hand found his dangling cock and wrapped around it, squeezing and stroking him, her fingers exploring his substantial length.

Alli sipped her drink as they played with each other for a few more seconds before he pulled away, saying, “You keep that up and I’m going to have to join you two in that shower.”

She reached out one last time, her fingers forming over the foreskin-clad head of his cock, pulling the soft skin down over it as she stretched it out. “I wouldn’t object…”

He seemed to consider it for a moment as I envisioned Allison in the middle of that sandwich, his chocolate-brown body on one side of her and my vanilla on the other, skin slick with soap and water as she writhed between us, rubbing her lithe body against ours…

He interrupted my reverie, laughing. “Very tempting! I could invite Marci and we could start the party over again. But no, we need to save something for next time.”

It occurred to me that he hadn’t been there to hear their plan for next time, and had even missed the brief preview Marci and my wife had provided. And why had everybody but me taken it for granted that there would be a “next time”? They were all so sure, while I, wrapped up in the anticipation and angst of the first time, had never thought that far ahead.

He went on, “We’ll just wait for you out here. Enjoy your shower, and try to keep the moaning down so you don’t disturb the neighbors.”

Alli responded, “Huh! I’ll moan if I want to and the neighbors can just deal with it!”

He was laughing as he pulled the door shut, far more relaxed and at ease than he’d been when the festivities began. We all were, I suppose, the initial nervousness past and a degree of relief setting in that it had gone well for each of us, with no major issues either physical or emotional.

I washed Alli’s back for her, kneading her firm muscles, exploring the inviting crevice of her ass and enjoying spreading the slippery, soapy bubbles over that round, sexy, flawless work of art. When I’d finished – her decision, I’d have continued indefinitely – she swapped places with me, moving under the spray and letting it rinse her as she soaped my back.

As she soaped my backside her fingers began to explore, much as mine had done, and when I felt her fingertip tickle my opening I stopped her. “Mmm, better not, babe, good as that feels. I think Marci put that off limits for a day or two.”

“Are you sore?”

“No, not sore, exactly; more like just feeling a bit violated.”

She actually giggled! “Oh, poor baby! You should try having something the size of Michael stuck in you.”

“Yeah, see, that hurts just hearing you say it so, you know, don’t say it again.”

She laughed again instead. “It didn’t hurt; actually, after the first few seconds, it felt very good. Did you enjoy what Marci did to you, the finger thing?”

I nodded. “Yeah; like she said, the results sort of spoke for themselves. It was a little weird that she’d do that, more or less with no warning and with everyone there. It was… unexpected. Did feel good though, eventually.”

“Better than when I do it?”

I shook my head. “No. More of a surprise was all, like I said.”

“You seemed to really come hard. You had a major huge orgasm, Davey, especially considering it was your third shot in just a couple hours.”

I shrugged as we changed places so that I could rinse the suds off me. “I guess. But that wasn’t just because of Marci. A big part of that was…”

When I paused, not sure if I could go on, she prodded me. “A big part of that was what?” Tell me!”

“Okay, but it’s going to sound weird. Don’t laugh.” She shook her head, agreeing not to, and I went on, “A big part of it was seeing you sucking and licking his cock, and then when he started coming all over, in your mouth and on your face, it just…”

I sighed and hugged her, our wet bodies warm and delicious against each other. “I was close anyway, but that set me off. Seeing his huge cock spurting all over you… Fuck, babe, that was intensely erotic to me, and I’m not sure why.”

“It was to me too, but I know why; because it felt so good, the way he throbbed as he came, all that wonderful, warm cum spurting on me! For you… probably because you’re such a dedicated voyeur, you suppose?”

“I’m sure, partly at least; but the fact that it was you, and seeing that, and how much you seemed to enjoy it, fuck! It was just very, very hot.” To my amazement I was getting hard again just talking about it, and Allison noticed.

She laughed as she reached down and took my cock in her hand, stroking me. “Look at you, getting all big and hard again! You know, I’m starting to suspect that you might enjoy the idea of me posing for these erotic photos way more than you let on.”

“Yeah, I don’t know about that. I mean, yes, I’m sure I’ll enjoy seeing pictures of you posing in erotica-type shots; you’re very beautiful to me and I love the idea of looking at you, and whatever else I may think of Derek, he is a very talented photographer. But the idea of you being naked and in various sexually-charged situations with strange men…”

She interrupted me, “And women too; don’t forget women.”

I smiled. “You know I never forget women. But yes, with men and women in sexual poses, touching, getting intimate… I still have reservations. The temptation will be there for you every day you’re doing this.”

We’d finished showering and stepped out and were drying off when she replied, “I think that I’ll be too nervous to really get horny, at least part of the time. Like you say, there will be complete strangers there some days; I think the awkwardness of that might tend to prevent any serious arousal.”

“Except you’ll be touching each other. You think some guy isn’t going to get aroused when you fondle his dangly bits just because you just met? I was very aroused during our first dance, if you’ll recall, and you weren’t even fondling me… not that I wasn’t hoping you would. You know, sort of thinking ahead.”

She laughed. “Probably true. You’re right, you guys are so easy; a little squeeze of the balls, a little lick or a few strokes on the cock, and you’re rarin’ to go. I suppose that will probably make me horny too; posing, touching, seeing their response.”

She was drying my back, but I glanced over my shoulder at her. “Ya think? That, plus they’ll be touching you too, your boobs, your ass, whatever, and your bodies rubbing together, posing in erotic, sexual poses. I know you, babe, and you’ll be dripping wet. Trust me.”

“I do trust you. The question is, do you trust me?”

She’d flipped that around cleverly, so much so that I was caught with my pants down. Figuratively speaking, of course, since my pants were in another room. I thought for a few seconds, and then sighed. “I do trust you; in fact, I trust you as much as I distrust Derek, and that’s a lot. The other guys, models, them I don’t know, but I’m willing to bet that a lot of them make a career of trying to get in women’s pants.”

She giggled. “Cross-dressers, you think?”

“Not what I meant and you know it. A guy’s a male model, he’s probably going to figure he’s God’s gift, be pretty egotistical, pretty cocky…”

“Pretty gay?”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

Alli shrugged. “I think a fairly high percentage of male models are gay – higher than the general population, anyhow. It comes with the territory of being good looking and fussing with your appearance all the time, being a little, you know, prissy about it. Gay guys may just be drawn to that profession.”

“Pretty boys?”

She frowned. “That’s not very nice.”

“You called them prissy.”

She nodded. “Yes, well, that probably wasn’t very nice either. But now that being gay is so much more open, it seems like I see and read that a lot of guys like that – models, dancers, that kind of thing – are gay. I’m just saying that there’s a good chance that at least some of them will have absolutely no interest in my pants.”

“Unless you’re wearing a designer label.”

She laughed. “Stop that! You know what I mean. Now come on, let’s go back out there with Marci and Michael.”

“With whom you’ll also probably be posing, and who is absolutely, definitively not gay.”

She smiled her most teasing smile. “And with whom, when I’m posing, I’m sure I’ll be extremely, incredibly aroused – and I hope he will too.” She grabbed my semi-erect cock, which had gotten a quick jolt of arousal at her words, and led me back out into the main part of the hotel room. Oddly enough, and especially now, after our evening together, I was very comfortable wither posing with Michael. And he is decidedly un-gay.

Our friends were sprawled across one of the mussed-up beds, Michael in the normal orientation with two pillows under his head and Marci on her back, cross-ways to him, with her head on the broad ridges of his abs. She had one hand up near her shoulder and was absent-mindedly fondling his cock, roughly eight or nine inches of thick, flaccid dark meat, stroking and flopping it around, occasionally slipping lower to play with his balls.

For his part, one of his massive hands engulfed Marci’s right breast, big and soft, gently squeezing and kneading it as his thumb toyed with her strawberry nipple. We sat on the other bed, facing them, Alli stroking my cock for a few seconds as we watched their intimate play.

We lay down together on the opposite bed, facing them but also in close, intimate proximity so that we could touch and fondle each other. I was enjoying the wet slipperiness of her pussy as my fingers gently explored her soft folds, and her light, feathery stroking of my cock soon had me stiff and throbbing again.

Alli was the first to speak. “We were just talking about the three of us posing for Derek’s book; have you two decided for sure whether you want to do that?”

Marci twisted herself around just a little so that she could look at us more easily, continuing to slowly stroke his thick, limp cock as she replied. “Yes, if he still wants us I think we will. It will be fun, and although we’re not going to be rich, famous supermodels like you it will give us a chance to earn a few extra bucks.”

Alli laughed self-consciously. “I’m not a supermodel, Marce; still just plain old me. I did those ads for a local store, then I’ll do this book, I guess, and then my modeling days are over. But yeah, same for me, something easy and fun and I make good money for my shelter; it was just too good to pass up.”

Michael groaned slightly as he sat up a bit more, sliding back against the headboard so that he could join the conversation more readily. Marci moved her head from his stomach to his thigh, then began to softly rub the head of his penis against her neck and cheek, gently pulling his foreskin back so that she could feel his smooth, glistening glans against her skin.

He watched her for a few seconds, sighing contentedly as she grazed the plum-sized head of his cock across her lips. “I’ve had my eye on a sixty-five inch HD flat screen for awhile now, but it’s almost five grand. Think he’ll pay me that much?”

Alli, looking pointedly at his cock, quipped, “He will if you charge him by the inch!” then quickly blushed and giggled as the rest of us laughed. She had a point; if Derek had decided he wanted Michael for some of his sessions, as it seemed, he was unlikely to find anyone else with the same unique and substantial qualifications.

Marci looked at me, her eyes wandering from my rigid erection in Alli’s fingers up to my eyes. She smiled playfully when she realized I’d seen her checking out my cock, not in the least self-conscious about getting busted looking. “Maybe we should have you negotiate for us too, Dave, since you made such a great deal for Alli.”

The idea did hold some appeal; I wasn’t sure how strongly he wanted Marci, but I was pretty sure he wanted Michael – maybe for more than just photos, considering that Alli had told me that Derek is bi-sexual. I figured he was already envisioning shots with Alli and Michael, with the images locked in his head; he really would have a tough time finding another black guy as large, well-built, and freakishly hung as Michael anywhere around our area, and he wouldn’t give up those images easily.

In addition, if he was having sexual fantasies about Michael – even though I knew that Michael would have no part of it – that would be a powerful draw. The opportunity to take more of his money while twisting the blade a bit more held a certain allure, and the thought of Michael shooting him down on extra-curricular activities was also somehow gratifying.

“You know, I might enjoy doing that; maybe I’ll just quit real estate entirely and become a talent agent for beautiful, sexy, naked women and well-endowed studs.”

Michael objected. “What? Am I not beautiful and sexy too?”

I laughed. “No, I never said that! You’re a beautiful human being – in fact, you’ll be downright gorgeous if you invite me over to watch football on your new TV.”

He smiled. “Done! But you’re still bringing the beer.”

I nodded. “Fair enough. Hey, can you imagine watching porn on that thing?”

Marci laughed. “Oooh! The cocks will be so big you’d need a saddle to ride one!”

Alli stretched her long, sleek leg across the gap between the beds and gently lifted Michael’s heavy balls with her toes. “Jeez, Marce! You’ve got this rack at your disposal and you’re still thinking about something bigger? You may need counseling, girl.”

He simply sighed and stretched contentedly as Alli fondled his nut-sack with her toes and Marci gently licked and stroked his cock, which was thickening and lengthening noticeably as he responded to their touch.

I looked at him getting hard and at my own stiff cock, wondering if we were really headed for round four now (five for them!) after our showers, and wondering what combinations we might come up with if we did. A thought occurred to me as I considered the possible combinations and positions. “You know, Mikey, I’m a little surprised that you’re so casual about being naked in a room full of people.”

I’d interrupted his enjoyment, and he looked at me, frowning slightly. “A room full of people? Other models? Most of them will be naked too, right?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know, maybe. Or maybe he’ll pose just a naked you, or you and Alli surrounded by fully-dressed people. Whatever his creative mind dreams up, I suppose. But even if the models, assuming there are more, are naked, there will probably be both male and female models, plus Derek and his support staff.”

He looked at Alli, who laughed at the worried look on his face. She sought to reassure him. “There are always more, Michael, but everyone behaves very professionally; besides, you certainly have nothing to be ashamed of. You look spectacular naked!”

He didn’t seem particularly reassured. “How big is his staff?”

Marci took her lips off his cock long enough to say, “Honey, I don’t think Alli has actually seen his staff yet, just the lump in his pants – and I’m quite sure it’s not as big as yours.”

He shook his head. “Cute. You should probably just keep your mouth occupied with my cock, dear.”

“Hey! Careful, stud; you’re in a very vulnerable position.” She took his dark shaft between her white teeth and pretended to be biting down on it.

We laughed at them before Allison got back to his question. “Well, when we did the Dunstan’s ad shoot he had anywhere from four to seven on staff, not counting him; his assistant, Jen; a makeup lady and a hair stylist; his intern, who acted as gofer, and at times another person or two to move lights and props and things. Plus a caterer who came and went with food and drink – that young man always made sure to get an eyeful, and usually had a very cute tent in his pants!”

Marci giggled. “Oooh, a horny young man with a tent in his pants! Dibs!”

Michael laughed. “Slut!”

She nodded happily. “And damn proud of it! Speaking of which, are we going to have another go-round? I was thinking maybe Michael in my pussy, Dave in my ass, and while you two are bouncing balls together and getting to know each other better Alli can sit on my face.”

Allison gave a startled laugh, one of the few times Marci had actually managed to shock her – and me, for that matter, although I will admit to a certain perverse thrill at the idea of doubling her up. Before I could get too deeply into the idea, however, Alli declined her offer.

“No, sorry. I’d love to, not to mention maybe getting your lover’s big cock inside me again, but we need to get home; Ruby will need some dinner and a nice long walk. No reason you two can’t keep the room though, since all you have is tropical fish.”

I agreed. “She’s right, it’s paid for. Stay and enjoy it if you want. We really do need to get home to our girl.” I reached for my underwear and socks and began to dress.

They looked at each other and he nodded. “I think we’ll do that, if you’re sure you don’t mind.”

Marci agreed. “That’s really nice of you, Dave; maybe we’ll go take a soak in the hot tub and then come back and play some more.”

Michael frowned. “Uhh, I didn’t bring a swimsuit, babe.”

She lifted her head and looked at him. “You didn’t? I did, in that bag in the car, hoping the evening might end in a hotel. Bad planning on your part, but you can just wear your boxers.”

He shook his head. “Awfully clingy and revealing when wet, I’m afraid.”

She giggled. “So you give some old lady a thrill and a fond memory, so what?”

I shook my head. “Give some old lady – or old man - a heart attack is more like it. Us white folk ain’t used to nothing like that!”

They laughed, but Allison, who had only managed to don her panties thus far, crawled up onto their bed and between his legs, taking his cock first in her hands and then in her mouth as one hand slowly pumped his thick shaft; the other cupped and fondled his huge balls.

From where I stood I could see her crotch, and I watched, fascinated, as the gusset of her panties slowly darkened with a wet, rapidly-growing stain. With his cock in her mouth it was partly her own arousal, I knew, but undoubtedly also more of his thick cum leaking out from deep inside of her where he’d spilled it. Now I was the one with a tent in his pants!

She reluctantly released him, but not before giving him one long, slow lick from under his balls to the tip of his cock, thrusting her tongue under his foreskin to toy with his tiny slit before pulling away. When she did, Marci seized his cock and milked it from base to tip, squeezing one fat drop of milky white pre-cum from him. It pooled and smeared over his puckered foreskin, which she had stretched over the swollen head, and Allison leaned back in and took it, sucking it from his flesh.

She finally rose and crossed to me, kissing me with cum-slick lips before continuing to get dressed. I think if I had offered to go home and take care of Ruby while she stayed to play with them, she might have taken me up on it. I didn’t offer.

Once dressed it felt odd, Marci and Michael still buck-naked and visibly aroused while we were fully-clothed. We chatted with them as we finished our drinks and put our shoes on; if they felt the awkwardness they gave no sign. For that matter, it seemed to be just me, Alli handling it in a very matter-of-fact way and also seizing he chance to handle Michael anytime they got near each other. I could tell that she enjoyed the feel of his sex in her hands.

They walked us to the door, where we paused. Marci asked the question we were all thinking. “So are we going to do this again sometime, maybe see what else we can dream up?”

Alli quickly responded, “That’s a yes vote from me!”

Michael agreed. “Me too, I really enjoyed it. I feel like it really brought us closer; I was worried about that. It’s pretty cool that we’re all so relaxed together like this, naked and touching and all.”

“I like that part too, to be honest.” I shrugged. “So yeah, you bet, let’s do it again. Hell, it was a night of making fantasy into reality, and I’ve got a couple more I’d like to try. Plus, just seeing my wife come like that was worth the price of admission.” That earned me a dazzling smile from the wife in question.

Marci laughed. “Oooh, kinky, boss! I love it – and yes, it’s unanimous. I’m so glad, and there’s so much more we can do! Maybe next time we can do it at our place, put some porn on Michael’s new TV and then make a little of our own.”

Marci and I kissed, each taking the chance to touch and fondle a bit in a way we wouldn’t be able to at work. Michael and Alli did the same, him stroking her hard nipples through her top and Alli supporting his balls in her hand for a moment.

After that, Alli and Marci hugged each other tight, and then, to my surprise, Michael hugged me! We’d done “bro hugs” before, of course, but we’d both been fully dressed and it was the usual quick hug, one arm and a few slaps on the back. This time when I slapped his back I was very aware of the warmth and firm muscle that I could feel through his dark skin, and of his huge erect cock, hard against my hip. I found it awkward, but he seemed to take it in stride… perhaps because he’d initiated it.

We left them to play together and headed for the elevator. We were quiet on the way down and out through the lobby. Once in the car we talked a little, each of us admitting that we’d enjoyed many - indeed, most – aspects of our evening, but that there had been a few small pangs of jealousy and regret as well. It helped to talk about it I think, though that’s usually not my thing. Knowing that we’d shared many of the same feelings, both good and bad, made it easier, more acceptable.

As I drove and our conversation briefly waned, Allison yawned hugely. I laughed. “Tired, babe?”

She nodded. “Very, and physically exhausted. Not so much so that I wouldn’t like a bit more pampering from your talented tongue, however.”

“My pleasure, as you know. You truly are insatiable, my love.”

“Is that a bad thing?”

“Not as far as I’m concerned. Could you feel yourself getting wet when you were sucking his cock there, at the end?”

She nodded. “Yes. You know a cock in my mouth always makes me wet; plus, he came so much, and so far inside of me that I’m sure it’s still running out. That felt very different, but also very good, him spurting into me like that.”

“I could tell it did. I’m glad you enjoyed it.”

She reached over and rubbed my cock through my pants; I was rock-hard. “You loved me fucking him, didn’t you?” she asked, very matter of fact.

I shrugged. “I loved the way you came.”

“Those things went hand-in-hand, you know.”

“Huh! I must have had a bad angle; it looked to me like they went cock in pussy.”

She laughed. “Very crude, my favorite kinky, studly man.” She dug in her purse and pulled out her cell phone, leaning back and lighting it up to check messages. I heard the tone as she called her voicemail and began to listen.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw her look at me, biting her lower lip, her expression speculative as she listened to her message. When she finished and darkened the screen she didn’t say anything, but she was watching me.

I glanced at her. “What?”

“That message was from Derek. He wants to have a planning meeting on Monday, and if all goes well maybe start shooting on Tuesday. And he definitely wants Michael and Marci, but especially Michael. He said that getting Michael to pose is imperative.”

On the one hand I was surprised and pleased that he’d once again given away his bargaining power on signing someone, Michael this time. I planned to have fun with that knowledge. On the other hand I felt a slight chill of trepidation, knowing this thing was actually going to happen.

Published 
Written by Stormdog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments