Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Wedding Night

"a brides wedding night is not quite ordinary."

45
17 Comments 17
31.4k Views 31.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story

It was a beautiful wedding. Flowers and purple coloured candles scattered the hall, making it a very romantic affair. The bride and groom had been together for more than five years and seemed to know each other very well. What I was doing there I will never know.

I was a plus one, that insignificant person that you took with so you didn’t seem to be going alone. My date, a nice girl, seemed to have latched on to someone new. So, I was there, at a wedding, where I didn’t know anyone.

The wedding was in a fancy hotel, In a large banqueting hall for the wedding reception and dinner. I decided to sit in the corner and just enjoy myself. I watched as the sexy bridesmaids teased and flirted the guys and some of the guys trying to take it further.

As the night wore on, people started to leave and my date seemed to be slightly over intoxicated. The guy she had latched onto seemed a bit helpless and I decided that I wasn’t going to help her. I stood up and started to make my way to the door, I was going to go home.

I felt a hand on my arm and turned to see the groom. He handed me a piece of paper and he returned to his bride. I saw her watching me intensely so I looked at the note. I laughed to myself and looked back at the bride. She smiled at me and led her new husband out the door.

I looked again at the note. It said in clear words, “bridal suite, forty-five-minutes.”

I wasn’t quite sure what was going to happen in forty-five minutes but I couldn’t wait to see. I milled around for twenty minutes and then went up the hotel towards the penthouse. I had inquired where the bridal suite was, getting a curious look from the receptionist.

I arrived at the door to the bridal suite a little later than expected and knocked on the door. The door opened and the groom stood there smiling at me. I couldn’t help but notice that he was completely naked.

He led me into the suite and into the bedroom. The beautiful bride was standing in front of the window looking down. She too, was completely naked, the lights throwing shadows over her body. She turned to smile at me, giving me a full view of her wonderful body.

“Hi there, I’m Jane and this is my husband Keith. As you may have heard we have been together for more than five years. The reason we have been together so long is that we share all our fantasies with each other. One of the biggest fantasies we have both talked about for a long time is for me to get fucked by a complete stranger on my wedding night. I want to get fucked while my husband watches the whole thing. Will you do that for us? Will you fuck me while my husband watches? You can fuck me any way you wish and in all my holes, as long as you cum inside me.”

I smiled, these two were crazy. Getting the chance to fuck a bride on her wedding night to another guy is a lot of people’s fantasies, it was one that I couldn’t pass up.

I agreed to their terms and watched the groom take a seat on the chair next to the bed. Jane helped me undress and squealed in delight when she saw my already erect eight-inch cock. I watched as she got to her knees in front of me and gently took my cock into her mouth.

I could not help but feel that I was the luckiest guy in the world. I slid my hand through her hair and started to fuck her mouth. She worked on my cock like a pro, taking my shaft down her throat. I held the back of her head, slowly fucking her mouth.

“Yeah man, fuck her mouth. She loves that. Be a bit rough with her too, she likes being treated like a whore.”

I smiled at Keith, who was beating his own quite impressive cock as I fucked his wife’s mouth. I held the back of her head, forcing my cock down to the back of her throat. She sucked me hungrily, her eyes starting to water as my cock hit her tonsils.

I pulled my cock from her mouth and picked her up from the floor. We kissed passionately, my cock pressing against her belly. I pushed her back onto the bed and she giggled as I spread her legs wide open. I got to my knees in front of her and spread her pussy wide open. I started to lap at her wet cunt, enjoying the taste of the completely bald cunt. I sucked hard on her clit and it wasn’t long before she was moaning. I loved eating her out, especially since I could tell she was enjoying it. It wasn’t too long before I could feel her legs shake against my head. I could feel her body arch as a small orgasm rippled through her.

She pushed my head away and told me to fuck her.

NashLowell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NashLowell

Who was I to argue? I climbed on top of her, slipping my cock inside her. She was tighter than I thought as she wrapped her legs and arms around me. We kissed passionately as I started to slam my cock inside her. She groaned and whimpered into my mouth as I pounded her as hard as I could.

I could see out of the corner of my eyes that her husband was jerking off hard and fast. I knew he was going to cum soon. I rolled over so that the bride was sitting on my lap. She rode my cock hard, groaning all the time. Her body was amazing and I could not help myself but to reach up and grab her tits.

I knew I was close too, so I pulled her close to me. I could feel her breasts press against my chest and her breath on my face as I slammed my cock into her pussy as best I could. We kissed again, her tongue sliding vigorously inside my mouth.

I could hear grunting and turned my head just in time to see her husband cum a huge load onto the carpet. I'd never seen another guy cum live before and he seemed to gush no end. It really turned me on and I could feel myself getting close too.

I pulled my cock out and sat on the edge of the bed. She climbed back on my lap and slowly started to bounce. I could feel her breasts rub up and down my chest as she bounced, her arse slamming against my balls.

I picked her up by her ass and walked her to the wall right in front of her husband. I held her against the wall and started to slam my cock inside her as hard as I could. She screamed loudly as she held on tight. I could see her husband jerking off once more as he intently watched my cock slide in and out of his new bride’s cunt.

I could feel her body shaking as her orgasm hit her. She pushed me away, making my cock slip out of her cunt. It slipped out just in time for me to see her pussy gush. Her orgasm must have been strong as she seemed to limp over to the bed and fell down face first.

She looked back at me and smiled cheekily at me. I watched as she reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks apart. Her invitation was clear so I walked up behind her and gently pushed my cock into her ass. She groaned as I pushed my cock all the way inside and started to fuck her butt.

“Yeah man, fuck her ass hard. She loves getting butt fucked.”

Her husband seemed to be hornier than his wife and I put together. It made me laugh as he made a running commentary of me fucking her.

“Slam that cock in her ass, yes. Fuck, that looks so hot. Baby, is he fucking your ass good? I bet that feels great.”

He seemed to be egging me on and that suited me fine. I held tightly on Jane’s hips and slammed my cock into her ass as hard as I could. She groaned and whimpered loudly. She started to beg me to cum, to cum deep in her ass.

“Fuck my ass. Cum in my ass, please cum in my ass.”

I knew I was close anyway, so I decided to just let go. I slammed a few more hearty strokes and felt my legs start to turn into jelly. I lay flat on her back. Using my hips and my belly to slam as hard as I could into her butt. I started to grunt and grind my teeth as I could not hold back any longer.

I held onto her hips, pushing my cock deep into her ass as deep as it would go, then let go. I shot a huge load deep into her butt, groaning in pleasure. She squealed and pushed back against me as my seed flooded her butt. I pulled my cock from her ass and lay back on the bed completely exhausted.

I watched as Jane climbed on the bed and gently sucked on my cock before going over to her husband and making out with him. I was about to get up when she turned to me and smiled.

“Don’t go, I want you to spend the night with us.”

I watched as she climbed back on the bed and lay flat on top of me. We kissed softly as her husband joined us on the bed. It didn’t bother me too much that he had a raging hard on, nor did it bother me that during the night I was awoken to him fucking her in the ass as she stroked my cock.

----------

When I awoke the next morning, I was informed by Jane that they were off to the Caribbean for their honeymoon but they would love to swap numbers so that they could get in contact when they got back. I readily agreed and it was less than two weeks later when I got a phone call asking me to spend the night with them again, but that’s another story.

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments