Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home Alone, Horny and Busted Part 2

"Maker her sit up and beg, Tom cried out to the others"

6
1 Comment 1
28.0k Views 28.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Their eyes gazed at the bottle, as the shaft separated my quite visible wet sticky inner lips. My body trembling from the pleasure I had experienced, as well as being caught in the self pleasures I had been indulging in as they walked in on me.

I was embarrassed on one hand, but the excitement of them catching me added a new twist to the frenzy flowing through my body. I wasn't sure what my husband was thinking as he had just told his friends that I was very creative. I knew his friend, and boss fairly well as I have seen the way they have looked at me in the past, but the look in their eyes was very different.

Tom, the slightly younger of the three spoke out and replied, "yes, it seems that she is very creative" as the puffy areola to slipped out of my mouth. He stood about 6'5'' on a slim lanky frame with the bluest eyes that seemed to captivate me. He is very athletic, and I have seen him looking very hot in his satin jogging shorts and tank top. Minutes seemed liked hours as I remained sprawled on the sofa, still reeling from the massive orgasm I experienced. My swollen pussy was throbbing against the glass invader as I attempted to slowly remove it.

"What do you think your doing" my husband snapped out? "You think that your going to stop the show just because we are here?"

"Ah I was" I replied..

He quickly interrupted as said, "put it back in, because you are no where near finished, after all we are home a day early" as he invited the other two for an up front view. They moved closer and eye balled me up and down with their own desires very obvious at this point.

As instructed, I worked my vagina up and down the exterior of the bottle. It glistened with my juices as it slipped between my saturated labia lips. They seemed highly aroused by the sight as I could clearly see their building erections which ignited my own wild fire.

"Ok guys, you had better call home like normal and then she shall see how creative we can be" my husband instructed them. While on the phones with their wives, they watched as I worked on my play toy. Inch by inch I pressed my labia towards the top, using my feet to hold the entry angle as I watched their cocks getting bigger with every inch I took.

The phone calls were concluded and they were there for the night. I wondered exactly what my husband was planning.

I was ready to give them a performance that they would never forget. I grasped my breast and pressed the swollen dark nipple into my mouth and sucked hard. I watched their eyes as I pulled on my hard nipple, pulling it until it hurt a little.

"Mmmm" I moaned as I pulled it slowly between my clinched teeth "Ahhh" I moaned as the tender pain felt so good. I could see that they were getting restless, as their hands were busy gliding over top of their massive erections.

My pussy was a fevered pit of anxiety as I felt the neck rings tapping against my entry as I slowly positioned it.

"Mmm" I moaned in pleasure as the carved tip penetrated the opening and I bit down on my jealous nipple. My teeth pressed into the puffy areola, and dragged down the length of my bullet shaped nipple as my vagina began to descend down the glass shaft. Oh shit I wanted to cum again, I wanted them to see me cum. I slowly fucked the glass neck when Frankie came closer.

Frankie, his boss was a couple of years older, a thick built black man who has been around us for several years. He is tall and very muscular as he works out several times a week and sports a body to prove it. I have always looked at him as a hot and sexy man, especially when we are all hanging out having drinks. He has seen flashes of my perky breasts before, but not like the full view he sees today. He has viewed my dubious ass, peeking out from under a skimpy skirt before but never as nasty as today.

"What do you think Frankie" my husband asked in a tempting voice as he stood next to him while they looked on.

"She is something else" he replied as he watched me pleasure myself. I began to watch the throbbing in their tight pants, making me suck my areola even harder. The glass shaft slowly eased its way into my sticky trail, and knowing Frankie was watching turned me on even more. I sucked even harder, my salvia was flowing off my breast, as I began to leave dark marks on it.

Frankies' imagination must have been running wild as he watched my sucking skills. His cock was straining to be released as my labia was grinding against the thickest part of the shaft.

"Mmmm" I moaned in passionate pleasure, loving the feeling in my breasts and vagina while they watched.

"Would you like her to suck your cock Frankie" he asked as he dangled his own erection above my face. Reaching up a hand to grasp my husbands cock, my eyes never left Frankies' engorged outline. Even as my mouth wrapped around his cock, my eyes were focused on Frankies' manhood.

"Sure" I heard Frankie respond "if you wouldn't mind he stated" as my other hand found its way to his pulsating cock. Fumbling with the zipper, I freed his mammoth black snake while deep throating my mans lengthy erection.

"Mmmm" I panted as I started to cum again as I felt my tiny hole being opened wider, allowing more of the glass invader inside. "mmm" as I began stroking Frankies' healthy cock. I placed my head over the arm of the sofa, preparing for the impending blow jobs I knew I was about to give.

"Ah hell no dude, go ahead and give her your cock" he replied as I took his cock into my mouth. I wanted to show Frankie what he was in for as I immediately deep throated his cock.

The lights were dimmed as Tom and my husband lit candles and placed them all around the room as Frankie moved to the end of the sofa. He dropped his endowment and it fell to my open mouth. It was thick and long with veins that protruded from the lengthy shaft. He was uncut, but when he pulled back on the foreskin, he revealed a thick helmet shaped knob.

He stood there tempting my mouth, allowing his exposed knob to sweep across my wanting lips as my tongue attempted to lash out at it unsuccessfully at first.

"Give me that big black cock Frankie, quit teasing me" I said as I waited for it.

"Are you sure you want this big dick" Frankie asked as he pulled the foreskin back and held it

His knob looked so thick I replied, "Yes Frankie I want to suck your cock until you erupt in my mouth."

"Yeah Frankie, go ahead and put it in her mouth." my husband replied while pulling my nipples outwardly.

"Ow" I hollered as my husband tightened a clamp onto the steel stud of each nipple piercing, then screwed it even tighter. The pain was intense at first, as I could see my nipple stretched by with a thin chain attached to each. The weight of the chain kept a downward pull on each nipple, sending electricity to my entire body.

Looking up, I could see Frankies' thick cock coming closer. Yes I thought as my tongue touched his pinkish helmet and veined shaft. His cock was long and thick and I was about to take into my mouth when I felt a tugging on my clit, then a squeezing pain as it was being masturbated up and down.

"Suck his cock baby, you know you love sucking dick" my husband said while tugging on my teat clamps.

I looked down and saw Tom kneeling between my legs. He was pushing some sort of hoop down my erect clit, it felt so tight. He spat onto my clit and wriggled the metal circle to the base of my clit.

"Ahhhh" I moaned out loud, then saw my clit now swollen more than twice its normal size throughout the tiny metal ring.

AulloraAmazing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AulloraAmazing

It was so sensitive now, a finger touch by Tom shudders throughout my entire body.

"Mmmm" I panted between thrusts of Frankies meaty cock in my mouth, while Tom was attempting to ease the thickest part of the bottle inside of my wet pussy. My pussy was flowing juices like a water hose, I couldn't stop if i wanted to.

I continued to suck on Frankies black boa until he withdrew it and straddled my face. His cum flew out in streams hitting my face with repeated blasts as he stroked it in his massive fist. The final spurts were delivered into my mouth, along with the knob. Happily I polished the knob and savored the flavor of his cum in my mouth while Tom entertained my restrained and swollen clit.

"Mmm yes that feels so good Tom" I panted as he jerked the ring around my clit up and down and pressing the bottle even deeper.

"Ah fuck, I'm going to cum again" I screamed out as the chain was attached to the clit ring, now pulling everything at the same time. It was hurtful to move, but the sensation was so incredible that I had to squirm about.

The bottle was removed and I was placed on the bed face up with my feet on the floor and my hands bound over my head tightly. The pain of the attached chains and clips increased as I was stretched out.

Tom mounted the bed on his knees, offering his hard erection to my mouth as somebody kept pulling the chains. Eagerly I took his smaller cock into my mouth and swallowed it in a single attempt as a different sensation was obvious around my pussy.

"That's good Frankie, coat it good" as I felt a cool feeling all over my groin area, as my husband inserted another thick object into my vagina. It was thicker and rougher in texture as he simply pressed it inside.

"Mmm" I moaned with a mouthful of Toms cock in my throat as the cool sensation covered my outer lips as well. Looking down, my entire pussy was covered in a thick creamy white substance as I saw Frankie guiding a razor skillfully.

Oh shit, he was shaving my pussy. His hands were maneuvering the object planted inside so he could easily shave the small hair fluff along the top if my outer lips. His hands were touching me all over as he shaved away what little pubic hair I had. He was extremely careful when working the fine line just inside my labia, and even the rough skin around my tiny brown hole. He had removed every single piece of hair he could find, leaving me as raw as a baby.

"Ah fuck" I'm cumming again I sounded out loud as Toms cock began to throb in my mouth. Its pulsating throb warned me that he was about to explode. My pussy cumming like a flowing river, while Tom erupted a massive load of creamy jism inside my mouth. I couldn't contain myself and began screaming in pleasure. I was thrashing around, causing the chains to pull unmercifully at my nipples and clit.

"Ah you mother fuckers" I screamed as I felt a hot burning sensation just above my clit, then another one beside my vaginal lips. "Ah shit" as I felt the burning stings increasing.

With Toms' cum on the side of my mouth, my husband was dropping hot candle wax all over my over sensuous areas. A drop one nipple, then the other and then all over my puffy areolas.

"Ah you fuckers" I screamed out loud as the trail of trickling was being poured down my stomach and then in small circles around my pussy. Frankie began fucking me deeper with the object lodged deeply inside my box, as the hot wax hit my raw lips over and over.

Frankie pressed the object in a bit further and lodged it in place. My lips were spread apart and I felt my inner muscles stretched apart as well. Each of them climbed onto the bed and knelt around my head and started jacking off their cocks as I squeezed my pussy together.

I began taunting them by saying "come guys stroke those cocks" as each had a firm gripe around their swollen pieces. "I want you to come all over my face when you blow your loads" I hollered at them.

Tom replied, "not to worry, were are going to coat your pretty face" as they pounded their cocks in their clinched fists.

Tom was the first to let go, send several thick spurts onto my forehead and face. They laughed as it rolled into my eyes and on my cheeks and continued to jack off.

My husband was second, and blasted a much larger load of jism onto my cheeks and mouth. My tongue instinctively attempted to lap as much as possible and deposited into my hungry mouth. I saw Frankies swollen cock throbbing, and I wanted it all in my mouth.

My face now semi covered in cum trails after the two of them jack off all over my face watched Frankies hand at work. His cock was growing harder,  his knob was swelling as he stroked it hard and fast. He placed his cock a couple of inches away from my face and shot off several strands of thick jism. He shot a couple of spurts directly into my opened mouth and then all over the untouched areas of my face.

My husband the attached a spiked collar around my neck and hooked a leash to it while Frankie removed the object from my quivering pussy. I saw a large thick cucumber with a sticky coating all over it.

"Lick it clean" Frankie said as he pressed it into my mouth. I could taste my juices, and their cum on it as I began to give it head as well. I worked it as if it was a fourth hard cock, after all it had just fucked me deeply.

"That's right, do what they say" my husband instructed as I felt a hot stinging slap on my ass cheeks, then tugging on the leash.

On my hands and knees, they walked me around like the nasty bitch they wanted me to be. I was loving every minute of it.

"What tricks can your bitch do" Tom asked laughingly as he led me around the room

 "Make her sit up and beg" Frankie cracked out loud to Tom

Sitting up on my knees, I started to beg like a dog while they laughed a bit

"Beg for it" as Tom and Frankie were holding their cocks

With my tongue hanging out of my mouth, I began panting like a dog as they tapped me on the head. "Yes, I want your cocks. Please give me your meaty fucking cocks. I want to suck them and fuck them. Please give me those cocks" I was begging with all my desire.

"Sounds like she wants some cock" Tom said

"Yes fuck me, all of you please fuck me" I begged harder

"Does the little bitch want to be fucked doggy style" my husband joked

"Yes" I replied "I want all three of you to fuck me at the same time, please. Fill me up with those beautiful cocks, please I want them" I continued in an almost crying voice as I stroked my fully visible clit. I was hard and extremely thick as the ring around the base was really small.

"Ah dam guys, give me your cocks" I pleaded "Please fuck me with those hard dicks, please" as I shoved three fingers into my hungry wet pussy.

"Ah, I need cock in here" as I pulled out my shiny wet fingers from my saturated pussy. My juices were running down my legs, I felt as if I were about to go crazy with lust. I rolled around on the floor, inserting fingers into my pussy and then began probing my tighter asshole. I pressed two fingers inside my tiny asshole and spread them apart and said, " I want cock buried in here as well"

I was hot, horny and raging for their cocks and they just remained there toying with me as I begged for cock.

Part 3 to follow..What they did next shocked me

 

 

 

Published 
Written by NastyDog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments