Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Tub Saturday Night

"The hot tub makes everything hot"

40
11 Comments 11
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Alice is stunningly beautiful. She is a forty-year-old slender blonde with sexy legs, small perfect breasts, and an ass that fits perfectly in my hands. Aside from her magnificent physical attributes, she has a quick wit and a wicked sense of humor along with a stunning intellect that lets her synthesize complex situations into compelling points of discussion. As much fun as I have just looking at her, I really enjoy long discussions about philosophy, current events, life experiences, music and other topics we mutually enjoy.

It was Saturday evening and we had been out to eat, overindulging ourselves on some excellent Greek cuisine. Back at the house, Alice rubbed up against me playfully and kissed me full on the lips.

“Would you like to sit out in the hot tub?” she asked.

“Absolutely,” I replied.

Alice began an intoxicating striptease, slowly removing her clothes in front of me. Her blue eyes sparkled as each item of clothing dropped to the floor. She moved to me in a slow and deliberate manner.

“You are a bit overdressed for the hot tub,” she said with a mischievous grin. I could feel her hands roaming on me as she undressed me. When we were both naked she put her arms around my neck and kissed me. My cock was already hard, but now it throbbed in anticipation.

“We’d better go if we are going,” Alice said. “I think things could get very distracting otherwise.”

We grabbed a couple of beach towels that were draped over dining room chair backs and went out on the back porch and opened the hot tub. It was a pleasant spring evening and the water was perfect. For the next two hours we soaked in the hot water, feeling the heat relax our muscles and stimulating our conversation. We discussed our jobs, the environment, and the future. It was well past midnight when Alice gave me a seductive smile.

“Ready to go inside?” she asked.

I grabbed our towels and handed one to Alice. We dried off quickly and closed up the hot tub before going inside. Although we were still hot from the tub, it felt cool indoors and made the bed feel even better as we both got under the blankets. We were lying on our sides facing each other and our mouths met in a slow and passionate kiss. Our tongues played as our hands roamed all over each other. Alice moaned and arched her back, giving me perfect access to her hard nipples. I licked all around her perfect breast before flicking my tongue around her areola and nipple. Alice’s moaning intensified and I moved a hand between her legs to her wet pussy. I gently massaged her clit as I rubbed around her soaking-wet lips with my fingers.

I moved back up on the bed. She had a look in her eyes that spoke of her wild desires. “Give me your tongue,” I said.

Alice stuck her tongue out and I sucked it into my mouth, caressing it gently with my own. I felt her fingers wrap around my hard cock and start a slow stroking motion. She was getting very wound up, and I was loving the passion, the excitement and the electric energy between us.

“I want you inside me,” she said. Her eyes looked amazing in the dim light of the nightstand lights.

I was happy to comply. I rolled her over on her back and got on top of her. I kissed her passionately. “Ask me to fuck you,” I said.

“Please, fuck me now,” she responded.

I moved my cock up and down in her slit several times. She writhed on the bed beneath me and moaned loudly. I leaned back on my knees a little and gently inserted just the head into her waiting pussy. She squirmed and tried to get me in deeper, but I held my position, moving just a slight amount in and out with each stroke.

“Oh my fucking God,” she said.

I leaned forward and shoved my entire shaft into her all at once. She gasped in ecstasy and her legs trembled as she wrapped them around me and caressed my back and sides with her calves. I began a slow rhythmic motion and savored the look on her face as her excitement built. She was stroking my hair and raking her fingernails over my shoulders and back. As my excitement built and my pace increased, she began thrusting her hips back against me. She started panting and just as my cock began throbbing in orgasm she cried out and arched her back. I drove into her as deeply as I could and felt wave after wave of cum shoot deep inside her.

As our senses gradually returned, I remained stiff and firmly ensconced in her wet and sloppy pussy. We kissed and said sweet things to each other. She was still caressing me with her wide-open legs and I knew that this position had to be getting difficult for her. I rolled off and we again turned on our sides and faced each other, kissing passionately and caressing each other with our free hands.

“Wow,” she said at last.

“I agree, just wow,” I said.

Alice reached down between us and found my slick cock still at full stand and ready for action. “It would be a real shame to waste this,” she said playfully.

JessiRoses
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiRoses

“Your wish is my command, my darling,” I said with a note of mock chivalry. I rolled back on top of her and was immediately inside her. I sat back on my haunches to give me better access to her clit, which I gently rubbed and stroked as I slid in and out of her. She was still incredibly excited and her moaning and breathing evidenced it. I pulled my cock out of her and slid down and put my mouth squarely on her wet and gaping pussy. I could taste our combined juices and the massive creampie I had given her, and it was magical. I lapped at her like a hungry animal, thrusting my tongue deep into her, then licking all around the outside before moving back to suck on her hard clit. Alice wove her fingers into my hair and pulled my head to her. Her legs were around my head and I could tell from her body movements that she was nearing another orgasm.

I moved back up and drove my hard cock back into her, plunging it as deep as it had ever been. She cried out at the sudden change and clawed at the sheets as she came in a shuddering and noisy climax. I was only moments behind her and came powerfully deep inside her. As difficult as it was, I held my position with sweat dripping off me and onto Alice’s heaving chest. I finally disengaged and rolled back off her onto my back.

“Wow,” she said again.

“Yes, wow,” I panted. “Holy shit, we need to sit in that hot tub more often,” I offered.

Alice reached a hand over and stroked my chest tenderly. “Yes, we do.”

We took a few minutes to collect ourselves and get cleaned up. Alice grabbed some washcloths out of the linen closet and then lit up a cigarette in the bathroom. The cool water on the washcloth felt good on my still semi-hard cock. I returned to bed and noted that all of our carnal activities had left the sheets damp and smelling of sex.

Alice joined me after a couple of minutes and nuzzled herself into my side with her head on my shoulder. She gently ran her fingers over my chest and stomach while I caressed her back.

“That was amazing, Rob,” she said at last.

“I agree.”

I felt her hand brush over my cock, making it twitch. “Think you’ve got another one in you?” she asked.

I just laughed. She knew damn good and well I was up to it. Just a couple of years earlier she had made me cum nineteen times in a long and very exhausting weekend. I’m sure I was shooting dust by Sunday night, but I had managed to rise to every occasion.

Alice turned on her side away from me. We call it the “lazy dog” position because it looks and feels a lot like doggie style but doesn’t create the same level of physical exertion. Alice grabbed her vibrator and began massaging her clit while I entered her from behind. While this position eliminated face-to-face intimacy that I really enjoyed, it also gave me free hands and access to both her ass and her beautiful breasts. I played with her nipples while I slowly stroked into her. When I was all the way in, I could feel the vibrator on the base of my shaft and my balls, which added some additional stimulation for me.

I finally stuck my thumb in my mouth and got it wet with saliva before rubbing it around her asshole. She thrust back against me and I slowly inserted my thumb into her while I maintained a slow and steady rhythm with my cock in her pussy. Alice was on fire. Her body moved and I could see the muscles in her back contract and move as she wiggled and writhed against me. Even though she was facing away from me, I could hear her moaning and I could sense her breathing move into a panting mode.

I closed my eyes and thought about this beautiful woman who was savoring everything I had to offer and responding to my every erotic touch. Her pussy was sopping wet from all our activities and I could feel our combined juices running down my balls and my thighs. Her moans got louder and her breathing increased its pace. I felt her start squeezing me and her pussy gripped me like a vise.

“I’m cumming,” she cried out.

That was frankly all it took to push me over the edge. I shot one last load of hot cum deep inside her. We were both panting and just loving the afterglow of some fabulous sex. I was sweating like I’d run a marathon and I suspect she was too.

My cock had finally gone limp, but I had no complaints. I glanced at my watch and saw that it was nearly 3:00 am.

“Holy shit, it’s nearly three o’clock,” I said.

“I’m sure,” she responded. “I’m exhausted but totally satisfied.”

“What time does hubby come home tomorrow?” I asked.

“Plane lands at 12:20, so I have to be at the airport by 12:30 or so,” she responded.

“Well, we can at least get some decent sleep,” I said.

“You missed him tonight, didn’t you?” she said with a wink.

“I sure did.”

Published 
Written by Northside156
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments