Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Watched My Wife Go From Wife to Slut to Whore Part 3

"I watched as my wife had sex with several strangers as part of her job."

37
8 Comments 8
31.6k Views 31.6k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Famous Story
After the New Year's Eve party I didn’t witness anything for some time; however Terri had to work late a lot and was often gone on Saturdays supposedly shopping with friends. I never said anything but she often returned from the shopping trips without having bought anything.

About the middle of May that spring, I got a call from Mr. Bartlett who had hosted the New Year's Eve party. He called on a Wednesday morning before I left for work (Terri had left early that day).

He said, “Bob, can you meet me this Saturday for breakfast?”

I said, “Sure, Mr. Bartlett, can I ask why?”

He said, “Bob, I need to tell you something about Terri, can you meet about 8:00 Saturday morning at the restaurant in the hotel by our office building?”

The company owned a hotel next to their office building.

I said, “Yes sir, I look forward to seeing you, is there anything you can tell me now?”

“No,” he said, “I would rather wait to Saturday.”

I couldn’t concentrate on much the rest of the week, anticipating what I would hear from Mr. Bartlett on Saturday morning.

As I mentioned Terri had worked late a lot and been gone some on weekends, so I suspected something might still be going on with her and Chuck and I assumed that is what I was going to hear.

She and I had sex on occasion, but it was more like it was her duty and I knew she was still on the pill.

That Saturday morning finally came and Mr. Bartlett was already at the restaurant when I arrived, we ordered and he said, “Bob, I have to tell you something about Terri that is going to be hard to do but you have to know.”

I said, “Mr. Bartlett, I think I know what you are going to tell me. Terri and Chuck are seeing each other and I know her and Roger have had or may still be having an affair.”

He said, “That is true, but that’s not all of it”.

He went on to say, “Chuck apparently has some kind of power over Terri and she will do anything he asks her to do.”

I had an idea what that power was – his huge cock but instead I said, “What do you mean she will do whatever he ask her to do?”

“Bob, they are using Terri to help close deals and entertain clients and employees,” he said.

My mouth dropped open and I responded, “What the hell you mean entertain clients?”

“Like I said, Terri will do anything Chuck asks her to do, maybe you need to see for yourself,” Mr. Bartlett said.

I said, “Well, maybe I do.”

“Can you be at my house about 7:00 AM this Wednesday?” he asked.

I said, “Sure, why your house?”

“I am going to take your over to the condo the company owns. Not many people know about, it’s used primarily for informal meetings and entertaining. The only person to spend the night there is old man McPhee when he comes to town for a meeting,” he explained.

He went on to say, “It’s on the lake, walking distance from my house so you can leave your car at the house.”

I could not imagine what I was going to see Wednesday and was anticipating it, and somewhat dreading it.

Wednesday finally arrived and I told Terri I was going out of town for the day so I was leaving a bit earlier than usual. When I got to Mr. Bartlett’s house he was waiting for me in the driveway.

He said, “Get in the car with me. I will take you to the condo and show you around and then I have to leave and go pick up someone at the hotel and bring them back to the condo.”

The place was really nice, upstairs had two bedrooms on the left of a hallway with a bath and on the right side of the hallway was a huge master bedroom/bath with a balcony that overlooked the lake. The wall facing the bed in the master bedroom was all mirrors.

Kitchen and dining and living areas were downstairs and in the backyard was a nice in ground pool and hot tub and a small cabana with a restroom. There were several expensive looking tables, chairs and loungers around the pool.

Mr. Bartlett told me to stay in a bedroom across from the master bedroom and I could see what I needed to see. He said, “I have to go to the hotel and pick someone up to bring back out here, it is a client we are trying to close a deal on.”

He said, “Bob, I will bring the guy here and when Terri arrives I will leave.”

I said, “What do you mean when Terri arrives?”

He responded, “Just stay across the hall and watch, after the guy I bring leaves, stay upstairs, the rest of what takes place after that will be by the pool and you can watch from the balcony.”

He went on to say, “You have to promise me, you won’t start anything today, all you can do is watch, will you promise me that?”

I said, “Sure, Mr. Bartlett, I promise.”

In about ten minutes Mr. Bartlett returned and came upstairs with one of the biggest black guys I have ever seen, he had to be 6’6”, 250-275 pounds. They discussed business and Mr. Bartlett said, “I hope you decide to work with us.”

The guy said, “Either you guys or some folks I am meeting in Houston later today.”

Mr. Bartlett said, “Call my office when you are ready to go to the airport and I will come pick you up.”

About that time I heard the front door open and Mr. Bartlett said, “She is here; I will tell her where you are.” He then walked down the stairs.

I heard someone coming up the stairs and looked in the mirrored wall across the hall and saw Terri introducing herself to the black guy.

She said, “I understand you are considering signing a deal with us and I hope I can help you make up your mind.” She walked over and opened the drapes on the sliding glass door which was great because the light from outside made it much easier to see what was going on. When she turned to walk to the sofa where he was sitting, I saw she was wearing the see through top she wore to the Christmas party, again with no bra and black slacks and heels.

She sat down beside him on the sofa and started rubbing his leg; he responded by putting his big hands on her tits and was massaging them.

She stood up and said, “Let’s get comfortable.”

She took off her blouse and let her tits free and then took off her heels and slacks; under her slacks she was wearing a black garter belt, black stockings, and no panties.

He said, “Damn you look hot.”

Terri responded, “I was told this is the way you like your women to dress.”

He said, “No what I said was that is the way I like my white women to dress.”

He stripped down to his shorts and they both sat back down on the sofa. He began massaging her shaved pussy with his fingers and it was quite obvious Terri was enjoying it from the moaning and squirming I witnessed. She reached down and took his hand and placed his fingers in her mouth and sucked on them.

She giggled and said, “Your fingers are bigger than my husband’s cock, I can only imagine what is inside those shorts.”

He laid back and said, “Why don’t you see for yourself.”

The next thing I heard was Terri say, “OH MY GOD.”

I looked and she was holding the biggest cock I had ever seen up to that point.

He said, “You going to just look at?”

Terri said, “Hell no take those shorts off and get on the bed.”

As she stood up he said, “You ever had any black cock?”

Terri said, “No this will be my first, why?”

He laughed and said, “After you have had some black cock you won’t want anything else.”

Terri turned around and faced him, spread her legs and said, “After you have had this white pussy you won’t want anything else.”

They got on the bed and started kissing and making out, he spread her legs and said, “You ready for it?”

Terri said, “Just one minute we might need some help.” She reached in the nightstand and took out some lube (she knew where it was) and squirted him a handful. He rubbed it in her pussy and then lubed his cock up and started working it in. Terri was moaning and groaning as he worked that big cock down her pussy canal. At one point she said, “Shit, I feel like you are going to split me open."

He said, “Just let me get it in and you will enjoy it.”

It took about ten minutes going an inch or so at a time and then he said, “It’s in, you ready.”

Terri said, “Oh, hell yeah.”

It was like a switch turned on, they started fucking like two wild animals, Terri was like a woman possessed and he was putting that big black cock to her. They continued this position for about fifteen minutes and then rolled over on their sides and never missed a stroke. When they got on their sides I had a great view of the black cock going in my wife and I couldn’t imagine where it was all going.

I have never seen a guy fuck as long as he did without cumming, Terri came at least twice.

I finally heard him say after about an hour, “I am about to shoot, where you want it bitch?”

Terri said, “As deep in my pussy as you can get it.”

He said, “Alright then get on top and ride it.” He rolled over on his back and Terri started working that black meat. It didn’t take long and he said, “Sit down on it, bitch, and take my seed.”

Terri went all the way down on his cock and just sat there, I could see cum running out around her pussy. She stood up and looked down at his cock lying on his stomach. 

He looked up at her and said, “Clean up the mess you made, bitch.”

She went down and started licking and sucking his cock and eventually made her way down to his balls and on down to where she was tonguing his asshole.

He said, “Damn I got to call for a ride and get to the airport.”

Terri sat up and said, “Well if you decide to do business with us remember where my tongue was when you left today and that is where we will start next time.”

He got out of bed and said, “You are even better than they said, I will damn sure do what I have to do to get some more of that white pussy.”

Terri said, “That big black dick is welcome anytime inside my pussy.”

He got dressed and called and Mr.

IsabelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaCarter

Bartlett picked him up and took him to the airport. After he left Terri went into the bathroom and I heard the shower running. She came out in a few minutes and went over toward a closet which was out of my view, she finally came around where I could see her and she was wearing a short terry cloth robe that barely covered her ass and a pair of red heels.

She went to her purse, got her sunglasses out and started toward the stairs. I remembered what Mr. Bartlett had said about the rest of the activity being by the pool so I assumed she was headed that way.

I thought to myself she is wearing that little white bikini she wore last summer at Roger’s 4 th of July party. It barely covered her ass and tits.

I heard the sliding glass door open and assumed Terri had gone out by the pool. I made my way over to the balcony in the master bedroom. The balcony had a number of tall and thick house plants, so it was easy to stay out of the view of anyone down by the pool.

I watched as Terri walked over to one of the lounge chairs and took her robe off. I was mistaken she wasn’t wearing the revealing white bikini she wasn’t wearing anything at all under the robe. She stretched out nude on the lounger and rubbed lotion on her tits and pussy and legs and lay back to sun. She looked absolutely stunning laying there naked.

After about 30 minutes or so, I heard the front door open and heard several voices. They appeared to be going to the pool area.

I heard the sliding door open leading to the backyard and recognized Chuck’s voice when he said, “Hey Terri we are here.”

She said, “Hi, sweetie.”

She stood up and was facing Chuck and three other men who were wearing suits and ties and she was completely naked. She slowly put her heels on and reached for her robe. She tied it in such a manner that the majority of both of her titties were hanging out.

She walked to where they were and Chuck said, “Guys, this is Terri who I have been telling you about, isn’t she as beautiful as I said?”

They all agreed and I found out they were all bank managers from banks the company owned in New Orleans and Chuck had flown them to Shreveport early that morning for a meeting. They came to the condo for lunch and “relaxation” before flying back to New Orleans in the afternoon.

Two of the guys were in their 40s and the other guy was probably late 50s maybe 60.

Terri said, “If you gentlemen don’t mind I think I will get in the hot tub.”

She walked over, took off her heels and robe and slipped her naked body into the hot tub.

Chuck looked at the three men and said, “Why don’t you guys go change in the cabana you will find towels in there.”

They came out with towels wrapped around their waist and walked over to the hot tub and dropped their towels. The two younger guys had average size cocks, but the old guy was at least as big as Chuck but very limp.

They all three slipped into the hot tub, with Terri positioned between the two younger ones.

It wasn’t long until I noticed both of Terri’s hands had gone under the water and from the look on the faces of the two guys beside her; there was no doubt where they were.

I heard the doorbell ring and Chuck said, “I think lunch is here, let me go check.”

Chuck went inside and opened the front door and came back out to the pool area with two guys and a woman who were carrying trays of food and wine. Chuck showed them where to set up and they put tablecloths on the tables and went about setting up lunch.

Chuck said, “Who wants a glass of wine?”

Terri and all three of the men indicated they would like wine and Terri said, “Let me help you, Chuck.”

Terri got out of the hot tub, toweled off, slipped her heels on and walked over to where they were setting up lunch without bothering to put on her robe. She was standing in front of the two men and the women from the caterer and three guys she had just met, naked, and it didn’t seem to bother her at all.

Her and Chuck took the wine over to the guys in the hot tub and Terri took her position back between the two young guys.

In a few minutes the caterers left and Chuck said, “Lunch is ready if you guys want to eat.”

The older guy and one of the younger guys got out, wrapped their towels around their waist and went over to the table where the food was.

Terri turned her attention to the remaining guy in the hot tub and I could tell she was playing with his cock. Her tits were floating on the surface of the water and he was sucking on one of them. In a few minutes he got up and sat on the side of the hot tub, with his hard cock sticking straight up. Terri went between his legs, took the full length of his cock in her mouth and started sucking him off.

It didn’t take long and I heard him say, “Oh fuck I’m cumming.”

His body quivered and he pushed his cock down her throat as far as it would go and let out a loud grunt. He started to pull it out and Terri reached around him, grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him in even further. It was as if she was trying to get the last drop of cum.

He got out of the tub, wrapped his towel around his body and went to have lunch. Terri got out of the hot tub and walked over to where lunch was set up. She was standing talking to all of them (still naked) and the other younger guy had finished lunch and I heard him say, “It’s time for dessert” as he put one of her tits in his mouth.

They all laughed and Terri sat her plate down and took his towel off and started playing with his cock. In a few minutes I heard Terri say, “I think you are ready, how you want it.” He took her hand, led her to a small bed like lounger, laid her down and mounted her. He was fucking her hard and it didn’t take him long to shoot his load, after which she went down and cleaned him up.

I noticed the guy she had sucked off had already dressed and the guy she just finished fucking went in the cabana and got dressed.

Terri went over to the older guy and removed his towel and started playing with his cock but she wasn’t getting any response. 

She finally went down on him and he still wasn’t getting hard.

I heard him thank her and say, “Let’s try again later”.

Chuck and the older guy (who I discovered was named Edward) had walked over close to the balcony and were talking. I heard Chuck say, “Let me talk to her Edward, I think we can take care of that.”

Chuck went over to Terri and I could tell he said something she didn’t like because she shook her head no. He continued to talk like he was pleading with her and she finally nodded agreement and walked off. 

I heard him say to the two young guys, “I am going to take you back to the office, Edward wants to rest for a while and I will come back and get him later.”

After Chuck and the other two had left, Edward took off his towel and walked over to where Terri was and started playing with her pussy. She was rubbing his cock and still not getting much reaction, and then Edward led her over to the side of the pool and put a towel down and lay down on his back.

I couldn’t believe what I saw next, Terri straddled the old man and squatted and started peeing on his cock and his cock reacted. As soon as her piss hit him, his cock started getting hard and in no time it was like a steel rod sticking straight up in the air and it was obvious he was bigger than Chuck. 

After she finished peeing, he stood up and led her over to the bed where she had fucked the other guy.

Edward entered her and they started fucking like two teenagers. For the first time today, Terri appeared to really be enjoying it; the old guy was apparently hitting the right spot in her pussy. 

In about fifteen minutes I heard him say, “Open your mouth.”

Terri did as requested and he started shooting ribbons of cum in her mouth and on her face. After he finished she grabbed him and sucked him clean and they collapsed holding each other. 

They finally got up and went get another glass of wine; I heard Terri say, “Oh my God that was fantastic.”

Edward said, “Thanks I enjoyed it myself.” He went on to say, “I haven’t gotten that hard in years.”

Terri was stroking his cock and said, “It appears you are getting that way again.”

I looked and sure enough the old guy’s cock was responding to her touch.

She said, “I think you might be able to go again.”

He said, “Terri I haven’t fucked twice in one day in probably twenty years, but I think you might be right.”

By now he was back hard again, he turned Terri around and bent her over the table, entered her pussy and started fucking her standing up.

It took him about twenty minutes to cum again and this time he put it all in her pussy. Right before he came, Terri let out that scream I had only heard when Chuck fucked her. This old guy was getting part of her pussy that Chuck hadn’t reached and she was loving it.

For the third time that day, I found myself holding a hard cock in my hand watching my wife get fucked by someone else.

I shot a huge load on the balcony and walked back to Mr. Bartlett’s house to get my car and go home. It was about 3:00 in the afternoon and I had seen all I needed to see.

Published 
Written by hoseman7236
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments