Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Into Temptation Part 1

"When the devil walks in. Can she resist ?"

83
31 Comments 31
19.6k Views 19.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words

It was Monday morning and the early September sun filtered through the curtains into David and Kate Holden’s bedroom. David watched from his bed as his wife got dressed. A lacy white bra covered her ample 38DD breasts and his eyes were drawn to her wonderful bottom as she added the matching knickers. After twenty-nine years of marriage he still marvelled at her figure. The forty-nine-year old’s exercise regime of regular swimming and horse riding kept her tummy taut and her bum firm.

He only wished he could act on his feelings. A serious back injury while skiing twenty-two years ago left him with severe nerve damage to his left leg and groin. It was feared at one stage that he’d have to wear a catheter but that, thankfully had been avoided, but his ability to maintain an erection was lost. Kate’s patience had only made David more frustrated and guilty that they couldn’t have children. He could achieve an orgasm, but even with the assistance of Viagra, he could longer make love to the woman he adored.

“Are you working today?” Kate asked, brushing her shoulder length blond hair in the mirror.

“I’ve a lecture at eleven,” he replied. David is one of the country’s leading heart surgeons and rumours had been circulating that a knighthood was a big possibility in the New Year’s honours. “I’ll get up in a minute and run you in,” he continued.

Kate zipped up a flowery, knee-length, red summer dress. Its plunging neckline accentuated her heaving bosom. She watched David get out of bed and walk to the en-suite bathroom. At fifty-five he kept himself fit with not an ounce of fat on him. Physiotherapy had improved his limp over the years, but he still couldn’t walk far without the aid of a walking stick.

After breakfast, David drove them though the Oxfordshire countryside into town. The Indian summer sun was warm enough for him to risk having the top down on the Porsche 911. They drove through the narrow country lanes and noticed the leaves on the trees slowly changing from green to gold. As he pulled the car over on the high street, he reminded her that he had a radio interview in London that evening.

“Is that today?” she queried, “what time will you back?”

“It’ll be late, and I may even stay over; I’ve got the keys.” The apartment they owned in Kensington had been an incredibly useful investment. They stayed there many times after various functions and theatre dates. “I’ll call you.”

Kate kissed him goodbye and started the short walk up the high street to the surgery where she worked. It was a walk she loved, especially on a beautifully warm summer morning. The students were returning after the summer holidays and the college porters were busy loading luggage onto trollies and wheeling them into the ancient halls.

“Good morning Kate!” Her work colleague Dr Emily Wallace waved as she jogged past, her long brown hair tied in a ponytail. Kate admired her physique and energy at this time in the morning and it was no wonder that she drew wolf whistles from the workmen as her tight black leggings clung to her perfectly shaped arse.

The morning passed uneventfully, and she was starting to think about lunch, when a smiling face broke her daydream.

“Hi,” he said, making Kate jump. “Sorry, I’ve come to register, I’m new at Exeter college.”

“Yes of course, sorry, I was miles away,” Kate said, regaining her composure and looking up at the handsome black face. She handed him a clipboard with registration forms attached. “If you take a seat and fill these in, I’ll book you in for an introductory check-up. Mister?” she enquired, watching the tall, athletic student take his seat.

“Jacobs. Simon Jacobs.” Looking though the diary on her computer, Kate found the next available appointment.

“We've had a cancellation this morning, so there is a free space in ten minutes if you don’t mind seeing a female doctor?” she offered.

“No, no that’s perfect, thank you.” He smiled back at her and continued to fill in the forms.

The old waiting room was stuffy; the twenty first century hadn’t touched it yet. The morning sun streamed through the blinds, highlighting the dust in the air. Simon completed the registration forms and handed them back to Kate and then walked to the window to watch the world go by on the busy street.

“Mr Jacobs?” Dr Wallace called, looking around the waiting room.

“Hi, that’s me,” he said, surprised at the punctuality. Dr Wallace walked down the wood-panelled corridor with Simon following behind her to the consulting room.

Less than fifteen minutes later, Simon walked out of the door into the sunshine. In the tearoom, Kate could hear Dr Wallace talking with her colleague, Dr Claire Peterson.

“You having a good morning, Emily?” Claire asked, and the question seemed to hang in the air.

“Very,” she laughed, “I’ve just finished a new student check-up.” Kate leaned in to hear more. These secret conversations were one of the perks of the job. “He said he’d had a knee injury, so I said I’d look at it. Well, before I knew it, he’d dropped his trousers and wasn’t wearing any underwear. Believe me, the boy’s going to be very popular. It was massive, like a horse’s.” They both laughed.

“Didn’t you want to see if it was in full working order?” Claire teased.

“His knee?” Emily laughed. “Patient confidentiality, Claire, sworn to secrecy,” Emily said, giggling.

After work, Kate walked to a little bar she knew off the high street, down a quiet alley. She was meeting her friend Jane for a drink and a catch-up. As she walked in, apart from one other couple, the place was empty, and that’s how she liked it. With the students arriving for the new term, a quiet bar in Oxford was hard to find. Ordering a large glass of Pinot Grigio, she sat by the window and it wasn’t long before her phone rang. It was Sam.

“Ever so sorry Kate, I’m going to have to cry off. Harry’s hurt himself playing rugby at school,” Sam shrieked down the phone.

“Oh dear Sam, not serious I hope?”

“I have no idea darling, but I have to say an evening at A & E isn’t thrilling me at the moment. Listen, I have to go. Catch up soon yeah? Bye.” Sam rang off.

Kate started to finish her drink when a familiar face walked through the door. She recognised him but couldn’t place him. The tall dark man stood at the bar and ordered a pint of lager while checking the room out. Looking over his shoulder he spotted Kate and smiling, he walked over to her. Watching him approach, her mind was still blank as to where she knew him.

“We’ll have to stop meeting like this,” he said, jokingly.

“I’m sorry, I –“ Kate stuttered.

“At the surgery,” he confirmed and his voice, like his manner, was confident.

“Yes, Yes, of course,” she laughed nervously, ”I must be going mad,” she added. Simon saw her drink was nearly finished.

“Another?” he said, pointing at her glass.

“I shouldn’t, my husband –“ she was cut off by the phone ringing; it was David.

“Hello Kate, good day?” he asked.

“No dramas. How did the interview go?”

“Well, I think; no tricky questions. Listen, I’m having dinner with Charles and I’ll stay over tonight. As it’s your day off tomorrow, what do you say to lunch? Your choice, must go Kate, love you.” Kate could hear muffled talking in the background so he was either at the restaurant or in a pub.

“OK David, I’ll see you tomorrow.” They both said goodbye and rang off.

“David?” Simon asked.

“My husband. He’s staying over in London tonight.”

“Another?” he asked again, looking at her now empty glass.

“Yes, why not.”

“Large?” he said, waving the wine glass.

“Oh yes,” she laughed, “the larger the better,” and immediately realised the double-entendre. “Thank you.” Karen cursed herself as she watched Simon from her seat. He walked with a swagger, the confidence oozing out of him. He soon returned with her wine and introduced himself.

“Simon, by the way,” he said, holding out his hand and waiting for a reply.

“Kate,” she answered, putting her hand in his. He raised her hand to his lips, and softly and deliberately kissed it.

“Nice to meet you again Kate,” he said, raising his glass, “here’s to a pleasant evening.” Kate raised her glass too.

Shannonshine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Shannonshine

For no particular reason she felt naughty, her eyes continually scanning the bar for a familiar face, someone to spot her and get the wrong idea. She had to admit it, the attention of a much younger man was having an effect on her, like a first date, and remembering Dr Wallace’s comment, her eyes wandered to his groin on a number of occasions.

This wasn’t lost on Simon who had quickly realised from her body language that she was more than just enjoying his company. The way she flicked her blond hair and played with her necklace drew his attention to her undoubtedly fabulous breasts; all a giveaway in his eyes. Kate excused herself to visit the ladies room. She stared at her reflection in the mirror, totally confused by her feelings. How on earth did this happen? How was a happily married, middle aged woman even considering what was currently racing though her mind? Over the years she’d had offers. A brief encounter with David’s colleague Charles one summer, being the only time she’d weakened but had always stayed faithful to her impotent husband.

Her heart beat faster as she considered her options. She looked at her phone. Time to go home she decided. Going back into the bar, she made for the door to leave. Surely that would be the sensible thing to do? Of course it would, but instead she turned and walked towards Simon. He sat in his chair in the window, his legs spread wide as if asking her the question. Kate’s eyes wandered down and stayed there; she could no longer help herself.

Against every rational opinion in her head, her heart knew the answer. Simon stood, and without saying a word handed Kate her handbag. He walked past her to the exit and held the door open, giving her one last chance to change her mind. She followed. Walking out into the fresh September night air, he held her hand as they walked down the narrow alley into the high street.

“I don’t live far,” he said, as she walked along beside him still not believing what was happening. This was wrong; this was so wrong she kept telling herself. What spell had he cast on her? She seemed powerless. 

The dimly lit streets of the old medieval town cast shadows on the pair as they walked mainly in silence. They wandered through the cobbled streets, past the Radcliffe Camera, and soon found themselves at the front door of an old Victorian house. Kate followed him up the creaking stairs, feeling like a teenager sneaking a boyfriend into her room, escaping the eyes of the nuns that patrolled her old boarding school corridors. As they entered his flat, Simon could sense her unease.

“Can I get you a drink?” He pointed to a sideboard. Gin, vodka and rum were on offer.

“Gin please,” she replied, nervously, ”do you have tonic or –” Before she could finish, Kate could feel Simons breath on her neck. He found the zipper to the back of her dress and slid it slowly down until the dress fell to the floor. Kissing the back of her neck, he unclipped her bra, pleasantly surprised to find that her breasts kept their shape, hardly a hint of a sag. For a woman of her age they were spectacular. Kate moaned as his arms reach around her and his large hands cupped her breasts, kneading them and pinching her erect nipples.

“Let me see you,” he whispered into her ear, somewhat self-consciously. She stared at the floor as she turned to face him.

“Simon, I’m old enough to be your mother,” she confessed looking up, “but I don’t think I’ve wanted anything more in my life.” She kissed him passionately on the lips, her hand reaching lower to his trousers and feeling for the first time what was hidden within. Dropping to her knees, she unzipped him, and pulled his trousers down quickly. She gasped at his length. Dr Wallace hadn't exaggerated.

Simon looked down and watched as Kate held his impressively hard cock in her hands. He loved the power it had over women and always loved the look in a woman’s eyes when they first saw its size. He could read their minds, knowing egotistically that they’d never seen anything to compare it with. He held his phone in both hands and pointed it down. Click. 

Kate was oblivious as she licked the underside of his cock down to his testicles and the weight of his balls amazed her. She also tried to guess the size of his cock. It was certainly a lot bigger than anything she’d encountered before. Putting his cock in her mouth, she let her tongue swirl around the sensitive glans, and was rewarded by a deep moan.

Simon pulled her up and led her to his bedroom, laid her down on the bed and ripped off her knickers, tearing them down the seam. She ran her fingers up and down his cock as he placed it on her stomach where it reached an inch past her belly button, and his balls hung heavy down to her pussy. Taking his weight on his strong arms he moved down between her legs.

To her horror, she realised that although her pubic hair was trimmed, it certainly wasn’t as tidy as she would have liked. In her defence, when she left the house this morning, she never imagined in her wildest dreams that she was going to be ravished by a relative stranger, a black one at that. She pulled at his bald head pulling his mouth into her.

“Fuck me! Fuck me, Simon,” she cried. He stood over her, his massive weapon in his hand and started to rub it over Kate’s pussy before pushing the head in. She moaned as more followed. Simon pulled back, letting Kate’s juices lubricate his cock before pushing it all the way in. Kate’s mouth opened, but no sound came out. Simon began a slow steady rhythm.

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god,” she whispered. It was all that could be heard apart from the bedsprings underneath them. It had been so long since she felt what she missed most, the connection, the physical joining. The one thing that David sadly could no longer give her. Her hand ran in a circuit from his head, over his shoulders, down his muscular back to his buttocks, where she gripped them she pulled him in deeper with each stroke.

“You’re amazing,” she whispered in his ear, her legs locking around his waist. His slow grinding rhythm was constant. This wasn’t a quick fuck, he was actually making love to her. She felt the first trickle of her arousal drip down to her arse, the tell-tale signs building. “You're going to make me cum,” she gargled, gripping and pulling him closer. It came slowly, and she started to pant, “mmmm, immm, cummming.”

As hard as she tried to contain herself, it hit her like a hammer. It had been so long since she’d felt this, her legs wrapped around Simons waist and staring wide-eyed into his face. Simon was also reaching his peak, his pace becoming erratic as he shot his seed into her. Her eyes shot open; this was the first man to cum inside her for fifteen long years. Letting go she came again, her nails raking his back.

Overcome with emotion and not a little guilt, tears welled in her eyes as the reality of being unfaithful was too much. She buried her head in his shoulder and began to sob. “Thank you.” She whispered in his ear. A full minute later, the realisation struck her that Simon was still hard and moving slowly inside her again, removing nearly all his cock then plunging it back in, over and over, picking up speed. Kate’s moans became long and continuous as Simon continued his relentless pounding. He clasped her hands and placed them above her head and watched Kate’s big breasts dance in circles as he fucked her harder, her legs spread wide either side of Simons muscular torso.

“Cumming, I’m cumming, I’m cumming again,” she moaned, and her whole body shook in spasm. Never in her life had she experienced anything like it, the sensation never ceasing as orgasm was replaced by orgasm, then another and then another. A full minute passed, and she was still cumming. Then for a second time she felt Simon cum inside her.

She could hear someone pleading, “fuck me, fuck me.” A deranged mantra and suddenly she became aware that it was her, with Simons cock still buried inside her. All her nerve endings were. For a moment she thought that Simon was going to fuck her a third time, a feat she wasn’t sure she’d survive, but just then he pulled out.

The pair, covered in sweat, breathlessly clung to each other. Kate felt his cum slide down between her arse cheeks and onto the bedsheet below. Her hand moved down to feel Simons now limp cock as she rubbed the sticky cum up and down and massaged his tired testicles. Kissing him on the lips, she again felt the guilty tears well up in her eyes. Guilty, not only because she’d been unfaithful, but because she’d enjoyed it so much. Her pussy still throbbed, and it felt so good.

In each other’s arms, totally exhausted they fell asleep.

On the chair in the living room, inside Kate’s handbag, her phone buzzed as its light illuminated the caller id.

DAVID



 
Published 
Written by sweetjenny
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments