Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan in Ann Arbor

"Joan and I go to An Arbor. Joan seduces students"

7
1 Comment 1
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Our next trip was to Ann Arbor, home of the University of Michigan. Ann Arbor is a beautiful town, lots of older homes, boutique shops, athletic stadiums and students. I was there to give a guest lecture on software consulting. It was the fall, trees bright with color, the air crisp and an autumn sun was shining. My lecture went well.

At dinner that first night Joan told me she had two tickets to the Saturday football game. It was the annual Michigan, Ohio state game. After dinner we went to the hotel bar for a drink and some dancing. The bar was jammed with students and alumni for the big game. It was furnished with red leatherette booths, small round tables and a long oak bar complete with a mirror and an old painting of a nude reclining woman. Joan was wearing a very tight blue Michigan T shirt, nipples flaring, and a short cheerleader skirt with Michigan blue skimpy panties. I wore my usual Khakis and a black polo shirt.

At the bar was a rowdy group of college men all wearing red Ohio State sweaters and singing their fight song, 'Across the Field.'

"Fight the team across the field
Show them Ohio's here
Set the earth reverberating
With a mighty cheer
Rah Rah Rah." 

A group of Michigan alumni walked in dressed in blue and rebutted with the Michigan fight song, 'The Victors.'

"Now for a cheer they are here, triumphant
Here they come banners flying
In stalwart step they are nighing
With shouts of victory crying
We hurrah, we greet you now
Hail!"

At the end of the Michigan song Joan jumped up from our booth and cheered, "go big blue". She kicked her feet in the air showing off her underwear and waved fake pom poms jiggling her tits in the T shirt. She ended her cheer doing a split on the bar floor, spreading her legs, causing her panties to slip inside her. Both crowds cheered loudly and Joan bowed and flipped her skirt up. She came back to our booth looking flushed and excited. "That was fun," Joan said.

I said, "Nice split."

She giggled and asked, "Enjoy the view? Everyone else did."

I ran my hand up her leg and touched her underpants. They were wet.

I said, "Those panties are wet. Why don't you take them off."

Meanwhile the two rival groups soon started to head out of the bar to the rest of the Ann Arbor pubs and bars. The bar quieted down and soon resumed it's real identity, a dark business man's hang out. 

Joan got up and headed to the ladies room. She came back a few minutes later and brazenly handed them to me. I put them on the table to use as a cocktail napkin. After a few minutes two remaining Ohio and two Michigan men came over to our table. They introduced themselves. The Ohio students were Eddie and George. The Michigan men were Tom and Jake. I asked them to join us in the booth. Joan sat in the middle of the four of them.

Eddie looked at Joan's underpants on the table and said, "Do you have a pair of red ones?"

Joan looked him in the eye and said, "Why don't you check?"

He reached down to Joan's thigh and gradually lifted her skirt. Joan sighed when he reached her bald mound. Not to be outdone by Ohio, Tom put his arm around Joan's shoulder and tweaked her nipples. A trio started playing some soft jazz. Eddie asked me if he could dance with Joan.

I said, "Sure."

On the dance floor Joan and Eddie had their hands all over each other. Her head was on his shoulder and her arms around his neck. I could see Joan pressing her bare mound against his thigh and whispering in his ear. After Eddie's dance, Joan dirty danced with each of them. She flirted, rubbed her body on theirs and nibbled on their necks. Between songs Joan was being kissed and felt up in the booth. Back at the booth they all looked quizzically at me and I smirked.

I said, "The big game's tomorrow, but sex games could be on for the night." 

Tom looked at Joan and I and said, "Sex games?"

Joan spoke up, "I have sex with men that my husband approves of. He sometimes watches and sometimes participates."

I could see all four of the men flush with excitement and bulges appeared in their pants.

Jake looked at me and asked, "Do you approve of us?"

I smiled and said, "I approve of all of you."

Joan blushed and put her hands on the men's erections and everyone groaned in anticipation. I looked around the bar and could see we were attracting too much attention.

I said, "We have a large suite. Why don't we all go up to it?"

We left the bar a happy group. Joan had her arms around Eddie and Jake's waists and bumped hips with them all the way to the elevator. The rest of us followed behind our eyes on Joan's beautiful ass and swinging hips.

On the elevator I embraced Joan and pushed her against the back wall. Our tongues were dancing in each other's mouths. My hands were under her T shirt caressing her breasts and lightly pinching her nipples. Joan was dry humping me. All four of them were caressing Joan wherever they could touch her. As the elevator reached our floor, Joan groaned, "I want to fuck all of you all night long."

Our room was a spacious suite with a large living area with two couches, a few chairs, flat screen TV and a Bose sound system.

spdivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
spdivas

The bathroom had a large jacuzzi and an enormous glass walled shower. The bed was a huge California King bed with mounds of pillows.

We all tumbled into the room and I asked if anyone wanted something to drink.

Joan said, "Champagne all around." Joan directed the men to sit on the two couches, one Michigan man and One Ohio man on each couch. She asked me if I would help her with her cheering. She told the four men to strip and said, "If anyone sees an erection they like, do something fun with it."

Joan had done some cheering when she was in school. Joan went into the bedroom and came out with two pom poms, one blue and one red. She said she had bought them from a street vendor. I found some suitable football music on her I phone and got it going, dah dah dunt dunt dah. Joan giggled and said what fun she was anticipating.

She went to the middle of the room, put her hands on her hips and swung them back and forth to the rhythm of the music. Joan then put both her arms high in the air pulling her skirt up and baring her bald mound. She jumped up splitting her legs, we enjoyed the view of no her nakedness, then she yelled, "Go get them boys. Rah rah for our team."

Joan then jumped into my arms and I lifted her over my head and spun her around. Then as I was lowering her, she wrapped her legs around my neck and fell back her head toward the floor. Her cunt was right in my face and I could smell her fragrant aroma. I put my face to her slit and licked her slit. She moaned and looked upside down at our four guests. I put her down on split legs. She jumped up and did a double cartwheel landing right in front of one of the couches.

Joan looked at both the men there and said, "Let's have some fun." She crawled over to the other couch and said the same to those two young men.

Joan started a new cheer clapping her hands and chanting, "Let's all see some, clap clap, hard cocks, clap clap, hard cocks."

I watched in wonder as my beautiful wife took control of the four aroused young men. Joan then started cheer dancing and stripping. She was the focus of all of us.

Joan walked into the bedroom gesturing to us with a crooked finger to follow her. She immediately took off her T shirt and dropped her skirt to the floor.

Joan cheered, "Boom shakalaka, boom shakalaka take one for the team," and swiveled her hips and fell back on the bed.

I looked at the scene before my eyes. My loving, beautiful wife was flushed with desire, her skin radiant, her breasts red, her nipples engorged, her mound proud and damp. Joan was about to fulfill our deepest desires and I would watch. My love for her and for all we've done together was overwhelming. Our four guests had raging erections, veins popping and pre cum glistening on their cock heads. Jake had a very large cock and a set of low slung balls. Together they were a tableau of sensuality and lust. I lay down on the bed beside her and pulled her on top of me for a passionate kiss, our mouths were open and devouring each other.

While I was kissing her Eddie and George knelt behind her and started caressing and fingering her ass. Tom and Jake looked lost for a moment, then Joan pulled back from my kiss and pulled them to her breasts. Joan was breathless with lust. Tom took the lead and knelt between Joan's legs. He rubbed his cock up and down on her glistening slit. Joan started humping her hips at him, then reached down and put his cock just inside her cunt.

Tom was frantic with sexual excitement. He began thrusting into her and we could hear her wetness.

Joan moaned, "More cock."

We all watched as his cock slid in and out of her, glazed with their intermingled juices. Joan's cunt lips stretched around Tom's cock. All of us started stroking our cocks. The room was full of lustful panting and the smell of sex. Eddie kneeled over Joan and started rubbing his prick on her nipples, smearing her nipples with his pre cum.

Tom pulled Joan's legs over his shoulders so he could get as deep as possible into her. Joan reached down arched her back and began fingering her clitoris. Her cunt was grasping Tom's cock and the heat from their coupling had them both sweating and gasping. Tom's cock started swelling, veins pulsating, thrusting as deep into her as he could.

He groaned, "Oh god I'm coming."

Joan moaned, "Fuck Yeah, fill me with your cum, cocksucker, Ahhh, coming Uhhh."

Tom collapsed onto Joan, gasping for breath, smiling and beaming with satisfaction. When he rolled off of her I could see Joan laying back her whole body reflecting complete sexual satiation. I went over to her and gave her gentle kisses and held her while she trembled and cum continued to dribble out of her cunt.

I said to the rest of the young men, "Let's give her a rest. I'm sure she'll be up for more."

I got a warm towel from the bathroom and gently cleaned Joan up then I turned to Tom and wiped him off. Tom hesitated at my touch, but soon leaned into it.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments