Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan's high school reunion

"We went to Joan's high school reunion and meet numerous old lovers"

31
6 Comments 6
16.2k Views 16.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Last Friday Joan came rushing up to me when I got home from work.

She said, "Dick, guess what? I just got an invitation for my high school's 10th reunion."

Joan grew up in Nashville and attended an elite coded prep school.

We hadn't gone on many trips lately. Joan and I go on business trips where I work, and she seeks sexual adventures for both of us.

So I said, "We should go."

Joan did a little happy dance and gave me a long wet kiss. That kiss led to a night of hot sex with Joan coming to an explosive orgasm, and I pulled out and came all over her body. We snuggled, her hot sticky body flush with excitement and anticipation.

The next few weeks Joan's excitement and my anticipation grew and grew. She spent a lot of time on the phone talking to her classmates, male and female, making plans for the reunion. She spent an inordinate amount of time picking her clothes and being pampered - massage, waxing, hair do and toning her already gorgeous body.

In the week before the reunion, Joan was a wild sexual animal. She would suck my cock, her tongue slathering it, gargling it in her throat and swallowing everything. She sat on my face and furiously played with her clit for what seemed hours of pleasure, covering me with her juices. I licked at her wet holes and flicked my tongue on her clit while she was fingering it, then I stuck my tongue deeply into her rosebud. Her orgasms were explosive, her eyes rolling back in her head and her whole body flushed deep red. I pulled her trembling body to me and let her orgasm roll over her.

A few times I asked her what was going on in her mind. She would look at me with a gleam in her eyes and nod knowingly.

She said, "I did a lot of naughty stuff in high school."

Now Joan and I had never really talked about our sexual histories. It seemed pointless. We have had so many wonderful adventures - threesomes, double penetrations, blatant exhibitionism, picking up strangers, bi sexual encounters with both men and women and on and on.

 When we were finally packing to go to Nashville, I noticed an outfit in a heavy plastic hanging bag. I asked her what was in there. She said

"My cheerleader outfit. It still fits."

Then she said "I wonder if my jock friends will be there?"

I smirked and said "Any fond athletic memories?"

For the trip Joan wore her skin tight white yoga pants with a seam that went from waist to vaginal lips around and up between her ass cheeks. For her top, she wore a navy halter top that gaped when she moved.

We had first class tickets on the airplane. Because I had bought the tickets late, Joan and I didn't sit together. I was across the isle from her window seat. Sitting next to Joan was a middle age prosperous looking business man. As soon as we took off Joan got up to use the restroom. She wiggled her way down the isle, her firm ass swaying in her yoga pants.

When she got back from the restroom, she had to climb over her seatmate. As she was straddling his legs, the plane shook for a moment, and she ended up in his lap. I watched her squirm on his lap and could see his face getting red. After the plane leveled off Joan swung her legs over her seatmate's and sat down. As she was sitting, she tugged her yoga pants up and her slit was obvious. Joan introduced her self and her seatmate introduced himself - John. Just then, the plane took another dip and Joan squealed and threw her arms around John. She was very slow in disengaging herself and the plane ride settled down.

I was watching from across the isle and smiling to my self. I could feel a bulging in my pants. Joan looked over at me with a gleam in her eyes and she winked. She kept flirting with John, flipping her hair, touching his arm and leg and leaning into him to hear his stories. At about mid flight Joan got up and headed for the restroom. Just as she entered, she crocked her finger to John. He got up and furtively went into the restroom behind Joan. A few minutes later I could hear Joan moaning and talking dirty.

"Fuck me, Ahhhh, god fuck. I'm coming."

A flight attendant approached the door and asked if everything was okay. She could hear the bumping noises and groans.

A few minutes later I saw John peek out the door, and he walked back to his seat. Joan followed, but when she got to their row she said,

"John, meet my husband Dick."

He looked at me with questions in his eyes and said,

"Um, glad to meet you."

Joan piped up and said, "John, Dick likes me to fuck other men. All that moaning and groaning were to make sure he knew what we were doing."

The rest of the flight was routine with Joan resting her head on John's shoulder and sleeping.

We arrived in Nashville around 3:00 pm, got our rental car and headed for the Peabody hotel. We checked in to our suite. It was gorgeous, with a large seating area, a large bathroom complete with Jacuzzi and glassed in shower and a balcony overlooking Centennial Park. We decided to take a nap before going out to meet some of Joan's old friends and classmates.

There was a reunion reception that evening, at our hotel. Joan wore a form fitting silk, short cocktail dress. The dress had deep cleavage, showing her breasts just above her areola, a bare back down to the cleft of her ass and a side slit that went to her hip. Underneath all she wore was a black garter belt and stockings that framed her naked mound.. We went down around 6:30. The room was packed with people from Joan's old school. She was greeted and hugged by a lot of people.

I got martinis for us from the reception bar, and we wandered around.

There was cluster of guys at one end of the hall. They all appeared to be the athletes from the school. They were laughing and kidding each other. They acted like typical fraternity jocks. 

Joan said, "I'll introduce you to the guys."

Joan took me by the hand and led me to the group. As Joan approached the men, one of them did a wolf whistle and the rest of them smiled.

The guy who had wolf whistled gave Joan a big hug and patted her ass is a familiar way. Several other guys acted very casual with Joan's body, touching her arms, putting their arms around her shoulders and a few more ass pats.

Joan blushed.

She introduced me, "This is my husband Dick."

It was a large group, around twenty or so.

Joan introduced them all "Joe, Ted, Jim, Ed..."

I couldn't keep them all straight.

After the introductions, everyone made small talk, focusing on their school days. Some of the small talk had some sexual innuendo to it.

Joan looked embarrassed and gave a few playful punches in their arms. She seemed to be enjoying seeing them all again. Her chest was flushed.

I stood back and listened to it all and watched Joan's reactions. I wondered how many of them did she fuck and in what combinations.

A group of women approached. The looked like they were from a sorority, mostly blond, well dressed, and happy to be with the others. They got to our group and paired off with the athletic young men. They all looked at Joan with something strange in their eyes.

One of them said, "Hi Joan. You look great. I hope you're with someone."

I thought that was a strange greeting. Joan beamed a wide smile. She said, "You know I've been with a lot of someones.

AiraFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AiraFoster

Some are here tonight. This my husband Dick."

I thought, "Cat Fight."

The couples wandered off into small clusters of gossipers.

Three of the men remained with us. Ted, Tad and Tim.

Joan asked, "Ted where's your wife Linda?"

Ted looked down at his shoes and said,

"Sad to say but we've split up."

Tim spoke up, "My wife wouldn't come. She hated her time in high school."

Tad said, "We're going through a rough time and she just said no."

The reception was drawing to an end and people were drifting of with their various dinner plans.

Carol and I had reservations at Julian's, a very nice french restaurant near the hotel. We asked the three of them if they would like to join us for dinner. They all said they'd be delighted. 

We told them we'd meet them there in about twenty minutes. Joan and I went to our room to get our coats. I called Julian's and changed the reservations to a party of five.

I asked Joan, "Did you fuck any of them?"

Joan had a distant look on her face. She said, "Did you say any or all?"

We got to the restaurant around 8:00. Ted, Tim and Tad were already there, seated at the bar. We waved to them and they came over to us. This time the greetings were a bit more sexual. Ted hugged Joan, pulling her into a tight embrace. Tad took Joan into his arms and, to my amazement, kissed her on the lips. Tim pulled Joan to him and caressed her ass while open mouthed kissing her.

Joan looked flushed.

The headwaiter came over to us and said, "You're booth is ready."

He led us through the dimly lit restaurant to a circular booth hidden away from the other diners. Joan slid in first, her dress riding dangerously up her thighs. Tad glided in beside her. Ted looked at me and I graciously waved him in so that her was sitting on Joan's other side. Tim snuggled in next to Tad, near Joan. I got in last and ended up across from Joan. We ordered martinis. When the waiter brought them to us Joan reached for hers and her nipples came out.

Joan went, "Whoops" and tucked them back in.

We sat around and chatted for a while. They all reminisced about the good times that they had together. There were hints off some wild things that had gone on, but they seemed reluctant to discuss them with me there.

We had a wonderful dinner, sole, roasted vegetables, potatoes and a bottle of chardonnay. Tad's smart phone buzzed and he excused himself to take the call.

When he came back he said, "False alarm. All's well."

Joan stood up and put her arms around his neck. She gave him a passionate open mouth kiss and ground her mound on his leg.

She stage whispered, "I'll have to fuck you."

The five of us sat at the table.

Joan said, "Ted, do you remember Junior year and your folk's cottage."

Ted blushed.

Joan said, "Dick, it was wonderful Ted and I fucked all Summer long. We fucked in his bed, in front of the fireplace, on the dock, everywhere. We were naked all the time. We weren't monogamous, we were just horny teenagers. "

I smiled at them and said, "Let's do a replay in our room."

The five of us headed to our suite. On the way I stopped at the front desk and ordered champagne. In the elevator Joan pulled her top down and rubbed her tits all over everyone. When we got to our floor, Joan kept her breasts out and strolled down the hall to the door. I used my card and opened the door.

Once we were inside, Joan pulled her dress over her head. She stood in the middle of the room wearing only her garter belt and stockings. Her face was flushed red and her breasts were heaving. There was a nervous silence in the room as the three ex classmates looked at me with a question in their eyes. I smiled at everyone and said, "Joan you look so fuckable."

Joan walked over to the bed, sat down, started fingering herself and said, "Ted can I see your big cock? Actually I'd like to see all the cocks in the room."

All four of us quickly stripped down. Ted had a big cock with thick veins. Tad had a long slender cock that hung to the left. Tim had a short thick cock with a big head. All the pricks were hard and dripping pre cum.

Ted took the initiative and knelt between Joan's legs, caressing her from her toes to her bald mound.

Joan moaned and gestured to Tad and Tim over to the bed. She held their cocks and rubbed them all over her tits. I sat and watched.

Ted pulled Joan forward and started licking her cunt. I could see his tongue darting in and out, slathering her vaginal lips and licking her all over. He sucked on her clit, pulling it into his mouth and hummed on it. Joan's juices covered his face. I could smell her sex.

Joan pulled him off of her cunt and got on the bed on her hands and knees. Her ass was tilted up and her cunt was on wanton display. Ted got behind her and rubbed his cock on her slit. Tad slipped under Joan and his mouth was directly under her cunt. Tim knelt in front of Joan and rubbed his cock all over her face. I sat and wondered at this magnificent sexual tableau.

Ted put his cock into her cunt and stayed still for a moment a look of sheer pleasure on his face. Tad stuck out his tongue and began licking her cunt while Ted slowly pushed and pulled his cock into Joan.

Joan sighed and said, "Ahh yes, high school memories. Fuck me, suck me, face fuck me."

Ted was fucking Joan slowly and deeply. His cock was soaked with her cunt juices. Some of the juices dripped onto Tad. Joan's cunt was deep red and her vaginal lips were clenching Ted's cock. Tad was licking her with his whole face buried in her cunt and Ted's cock brushed across his face. Joan was sucking Tim's cock deep into her throat, gurgling around the head and making a deep humming sound.

They kept at Joan for a long thrilling time.

I gripped the base of my cock to keep from cuming too soon.

I walked over to the bed and started rubbing my cock on Joan's ass. I left a trail of pre cum.

Ted's thrusts were getting frenetic. He gripped Joan's hips pulling her to him and fucking her as deeply as he could. Tad was pulling on his hot cock while slurping on her cunt. Tim's face was bright red and he held her face and fucked her mouth. I put some lubricant on my finger and stuck it in Joan's ass, fingering her rosebud.

My hands were a blur, stroking my cock like a mad man. I moaned, "Joan, fuck, fuck sexxxx."

I started spurting cum all over Joan's ass.

That set off a chain reaction. Ted pulled Joan even tighter and I could see the veins on his cock throb as he sent wave after wave of cum into her. Joan's cunt was frothing from cum and Ted turned bright red and his eyes were bulging. Tad couldn't take any more as he stroked his cock to an enormous eruption. His cum shot up, covering Joan's tits with white frothy cum. Tim watched us cum. He grabbed Joan's head and pulled it to him. He came violently. His cum dribbling from Joan's mouth onto Tad's legs.

Although I had already cum, I kept squeezing my cock feeling waves of pleasure.

Joan grunted, "Oh fuck, me, me, me Ahhh, sexxxx, cuming, cuming."

The room went quiet. There was the sound of heavy breathing and satisfied sighs of sexual gratification.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments