Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Leave The Ring On Chapter Three: Nights in White Satin

"Fiona continues to be a total whore"

59
51 Comments 51
9.4k Views 9.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Fiona laid in bed next to Sean. Damian's cum was dripping out of her, staining the satin sheets with memories of infidelity. His words were still burning in her head. "Next time I want you to wear your wedding dress," he said with that sexy sly grin she loved so much.

She looked over at Sean and sighed loudly. She never should have married him. They should have just went to games and the prom and then ended it like all other sensible people had done when they moved on to college. 

Not her, though, and the sad part was she couldn't even remember why she loved him. Sometimes, when she tried to validate the continuation of her marriage she would try to recall. Nothing really came to her, though, other than the fact that it was now officially turning into a kink. She wondered if fucking Damian would still be just as hot if she wasn't married. 

It was only hours after they had finished their Sunday session and already she was hungry for more. Her cunt was becoming increasingly more insatiable with each and every fuck. Maybe they would have to start meeting other days of the week, also. Fridays and Sundays would never be enough to fulfill her growing depravity.

Her mind started to drift into a lust-filled ether. Her fingers began to almost take on a life of their own, as she slid them between her legs and quickly plunged one and then two into her cum filled whore cunt.

She could feel Damian's hot cum leaking out around her fingers as she began to fuck herself, her body writhing as her fingers twisted deep and hard and she imagined his cock filling her over and over again. She wanted him to take and use each and every hole. She wondered what it would like if she could convince Sean to join and that thought alone sent her completely over the edge. Her fingers pushed harder and her soft mewing moans became increasingly louder and needier.

Fiona hadn't even noticed when Sean's snoring stopped but the sound of his loud fapping and grunting snapped her back into reality. She heard him groan as he increased his stroking and began to cum.

She almost felt like being cheesy and quoting Frankenstein, "It's alive," but she wasn't that much of a bitch. In fact, it would be a lie to pretend she didn't enjoy finding him watching her. At least she knew now that the Sean that had fucked her behind the bleachers during half time still kind of existed.

Fiona didn't know what she was thinking but something made her slide her soaking fingers out of her cunt and plunge them into Sean's mouth.

She watched as he sucked on her fingers and lapped at them greedily. "I was thinking about you, " Fiona whispered teasingly before withdrawing her fingers and rolling over and falling asleep with a huge satisfied smile on her face.

The week went by slowly. Occasionally, to pass the time, she would send Damian clips of her moaning as she fucked herself thinking of him. She found something about that to be thrilling. One thing was for certain, Fiona knew how hot she sounded and she loved being heard just as much as she loved being seen.

Finally, Friday arrived and it didn't take much sneaking to walk the big garment bag that held her wedding dress in it past Sean. Besides, had he asked what she was doing she was going to tell him that a friend of a friend's daughter was borrowing her old prom dress.

She pulled over at the nearest Starbucks and went inside to change, not caring about the weird glances and stares she got as she came out in the big white over the top gown that she hadn't put on in over seven years. She was lucky it still fit. Of course, she hadn't burdened her body with children like most of her friends had.

She got back into her car and started the engine. This dress was difficult to drive in. She wondered what it was going to be like fucking in it. On her honeymoon, she had changed out of it into something else.

Suddenly she had a strange realization that her own husband hadn't even fucked her in it, but here she was about to let Damian.

To her surprise, he was waiting outside for her and was dressed in a suit. They both gasped a little as they saw each other.

"You look amazing," he said, smiling as he escorted her to their room. She started to step in when he stopped her and lifted her up.

"I have to carry you over the threshold or it's bad luck," he said laughing a little.

She wasn't sure why but her heart was now pounding loudly in her chest. Damian wasn't acting like his usual fuckboy self. He was being extra romantic. 'It's just role play, don't get real feelings, don't get real feelings..., ' she chanted loudly in her head. 

Damian leaned down and kissed her passionately, causing the butterflies in her chest to start fluttering madly about. 'Just a fuck, just a fuck, just a fuck...' She had no idea why it would matter, though. She wasn't trying to preserve her marriage. If anything she almost didn't even believe in marriage anymore. It was disgusting and Hallmark and yet something about actual feelings felt like a mistake waiting to happen... But she wouldn't think about that now, she would think about it tomorrow after she had a Xanax.

He tossed her down on the bed and she looked around. He had actually fixed things up. Candles lit up the entire room, rose petals were strewn about everywhere.

"Do you ever just wish you could have a do-over?" Damian asked softly lying next to her.

"Only about twenty five hours, eight days a week," she said, trying to play instead of being serious.

Fiona tried to figure out their actual role play game. Was he being himself or was he pretending to be Sean? She actually felt more baffled than the first time she had cyber fucked a woman on Lushstories and felt like she needed a 'Dummies: How To' guide for it. There wasn't one though.

Damian reached for a bottle of chardonnay that sat on the nightstand in a small bucket of ice and poured some into two crystal wine glasses. "But first, a toast," he said handing her glass.

"Here's to fucking you behind your husband's back, every chance we get." He clinked his glass to hers then took a huge chug.

Fiona couldn't help but feel relieved. The fuckboy she knew and loved was still there and not actually trying to role-play being married to her.

She still felt a little dazed and stared down into her glass for a moment.

"I don't want you to get drunk, but that's a very fine chardonnay you're not drinking," he said before laughing.

She took a sip then suddenly realized. "Did you just quote American Psycho?" 

Damian looked slightly surprised. "You're a hot married whore and you know Patrick Bateman quotes?" He looked genuinely impressed with this reveal.

"Uh, yeah. Actually, It's in my all-time top ten favourite movies and in my top three most-read novels," Fiona said with a smile as she quickly finished off the rest of the chardonnay before setting the glass down next to his.

"Are we going to fuck or what?" she said impatiently. On any normal day under different circumstances, she would be more than willing to talk about movies for hours but right now she needed fucked and was actually starting to feel frustrated and that was a feeling she would rather reserve for Sean.

"God damn, who's a needy impatient little fuck toy?" he said although it was more of a statement than a question.

Fiona looked at him with sexy pleading eyes that said shut up and just fuck your dirty whore already.

"Don't worry, I'm not your husband. I'll actually make you cum on your honeymoon," Damian said with a knowing smirk. It wasn't something she had ever even told him or anyone for that matter.

Without another word, Damian flipped her over until she was on her hands and knees with her ass up in the air. She felt his fingers running over her white stockings, slowly inching the dress up more and more until it was finally pushed up to expose her white lace panties that were already drenched in anticipation.

A soft moan escaped her lips as she felt him rubbing the bulbous head of his cock against her panties, teasing her.

"Tell me how bad you want it," he whispered, his voice dripping with lust.

Another moan escaped her lips as she struggled to reply. "I want it so fucking bad."

He continued rubbing her through her panties, tapping the head of his cock against her panty clad clit.

"Now tell me how bad you need it."

Fiona pushed herself back against him. "I need it to more than I have ever needed anything in all my life."

She thought that would be enough to end his torment but clearly, he was enjoying himself.

"You can do better than that," Damian said with a chuckle.

"I need it forever and always. Please never stop fucking me. I worship your big fucking cock and the way it feels fucking my unfaithful cunt," Fiona said before whimpering a little. He was driving her insane now. Her pussy was on fire and tingling and demanding to be ravaged.

"Now please fuck me." She had almost never said please for anything in her life and here she was begging for her fuckboy's cock.

"Just one more thing. I already know the answer but I still want to hear it," Damian said before adding, "Am I a better fuck than your husband?"

For some reason, Fiona hadn't been expecting that but the words sent jolts of electricity to her cunt.

"So much fucking better. Now fuck me... please," her voice sounding increasingly more desperate and slutty.

She felt Damian's hands move to grip her panties and rip them off. The sound of the lace shredding had become a familiar favourite sound of hers, almost more than the sound of rain on a dark lonely night. 

He tossed the torn panties onto the floor where he would later add them to his ever-growing hoard that he hoped one day to proudly show her husband. She felt his cock slam hard and bottom out inside her juicy cunt with one hard thrust causing her to let out a scream of both pain and pleasure.

Her hands gripped the sheets tightly as he fucked her, somehow harder than all the times before, her pussy clung hungrily to his cock as he rammed in and then almost all the way out again.

She felt dizzy and intoxicated as he pushed harder and faster causing the bed to squeak, rattle, and shake. She couldn't believe that they hadn't broken it already.

As his thrusts became increasingly more savage and unrelenting he grabbed her hair, gripping it firmly and pulling her head up.

"Look at the camera. Imagine it's your husband." He knew just what to say.

Fiona looked up at the camera and imagined Sean watching, his cock hardening despite what he was seeing, stroking it as he watched her pussy get plundered and pillaged by another man's cock, all because of how boring and inattentive he had become.

Her muscles tightened around Damian's cock, causing him to grunt and groan.

"You like thinking about that, don't you? You like the thought of your husband being forced to watch you take my cock," he said in between more groans, thrusts, and pants.

"Fuck yes... oh, my god," Fiona moaned out. 

"Squirt on my cock while he watches. Bathe my fucking cock in your juices."

Fiona was screaming now loud throaty screams as he drove hard and deep inside of her. She could feel his cock pulsating and throbbing ready to explode and fill her with the cum she had found herself dreaming of constantly.

Her cunt gripped tightly around him like a hot velvet cum-hungry vice that demanded deep breeding.

Her whole body was shaking and his grip had gotten tighter on her hair. Tears were starting to run down her face as her juices began to squirt and gush all around his cock and onto the bed, her dress, and stockings.

He pulled all the way out of her then shoved in harder one last time as he began to cum, completely filling her cunt up before pulling out and continuing to cum all over her wedding dress.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Fiona screamed as wave after wave of not so pure pleasure flooded through her entire body and rocked her entire world.

Damian pulled her into his arms and held her tight, both of them still trembling.

"You know the only thing that could have made this even better?" he asked. 

"What?" Fiona asked, wondering how anything could make something so deliciously wicked even better.

"If your husband was really watching." 

 

HugeCockTss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HugeCockTss

 

Published 
Written by ScreamQueen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments