Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lilly's first

41
19 Comments 19
19.8k Views 19.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Lilly walked back to her seat at the bar from the bathroom. Tonight she was wearing her favourite black top with the zipper to the front, skinny jeans and heels. She noticed how the men were giving her little admiring looks, whereas the looks from the females were not so admiring.

At 39, Lilly still looked stunning. Long auburn hair, dark brown eyes, and a fabulous figure.

Lilly knew of course most of the male glances were admiring her figure, especially her firm round ass and her natural 38DD breasts. Quite frequently she was asked were her breasts real or fake. To this Lilly always replied with a little giggle

"I am100% natural."

It felt like an age before Lilly finally got through the crowded bar back to where her husband Declan was sitting.

Declan was a tall, well built man with mystifying grey/blue eyes and sallow skin.

"I thought you must have gotten lost on me," he said, as he leaned in closer to kiss her lips.

“No, just got chatting,” she said with a little wicked grin.

Lilly's lips opening slightly as her husbands tongue slip gently into her mouth.

“Can I taste cigarettes?” Declan asked, as he pulled back looking intently into Lilly's eyes.

“Uh huh,” was her simple answer to his question.

She hadn't smoked in years, but on occasion Lilly took a sneaky drag, especially if a hot guy had caught her eye and she wanted to flirt with him.

A smile broke across her husband's face; he was quite aware of how flirty his wife could be. Declan leaned in for another kiss. This time the kiss was much more passionate.

Declan was caught up chatting to people around him at the bar about sport, one of Lilly's least favourite topics. Lilly turned towards the band and began to day dream. She was thinking about what had happened last week.

It had been a regular Saturday night out for herself and Declan with some of their friends. At about 10.3, Declan had gotten called into work on an emergency. Declan insisted that Lilly stay out with their friends and that he would pick her up after.

Lilly was talking to an old school friend of theirs by the name of Sean; the more the drink flowed the more flirty she became. Over time the rest of the group seemed to drift away. Just as last drinks were being called, Declan texted to let Lilly know that he wouldn't be back in time to pick her up. It turned out that the problem was bigger than they had initially thought and it now looked like it would be an all nighter. At the earliest, it would be eight the next morning before he got home.

It was at this stage that Lilly realised that there was only herself and Sean left talking at the bar. Lilly told Sean that Declan was not able to collect her, as he had been delayed. Sean assured Lilly that he would act as her knight in shining armour and make sure that she got home safe. He added that for this act of chivalry the price was a mere cup of coffee once he had performed this duty.

Lilly gave him a wicked little smile and said, "That won't be a problem at all, Sir Sean."

On the taxi ride home, Sean was sitting so close to Lilly that she could feel the heat from his body. She noticed that there was quite a large bulge in Sean's trousers. Really, was this just because she was flirting with him, she thought to herself. The mixture of the alcohol, the flirting and Sean's hard cock made Lilly even hornier and this in turn made her flirt even more for the remainder of the journey home.

When they got into the house, an already tipsy and slightly horny Lilly decided wine would be better than coffee. She knew having a glass or two of wine would be enough to help her drop the last of her inhibitions.

After the first glass, the wine started to take its effect. She moved closer to Sean, resting her hand on his thigh.

Sean couldn't believe his luck.

InnocentDevil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentDevil

He had always had a thing for Lilly and was certainly not going to let this opportunity pass.

Seizing the moment, he pulled her in close to him. Sean started to kiss her lips while pulling his hands through her hair. Lilly responded to Sean's touch and slipped her tongue into his mouth. Sean moved his mouth from her lips, moving down along her neck.

He looked up into Lilly's eyes as he unzipped her black top. Still looking into her eyes, he removed her top and then slowly unclasped her bra, waitng for Lilly to stop him at any moment. When Lilly didn't stop him Sean grabbed her breast's in his hands. Pulling her closer, he buried his face between them, feverishly kissing and sucking.

This drove Lilly wild; she was desperate to have his cock inside her now. She stood up, unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her smooth tanned legs. Lilly stood facing Sean wearing only a black thong and her four inch black heels.

Lilly watched as Sean removed his T-shirt and jeans and sat back down on the couch. She straddled Sean so that her hot wet pussy was pressing against his throbbing cock. The sensation of Sean's hard cock pressing against her pussy made Lilly even wetter.

Sean lifted her up and flipped her over so that she was lying on the couch and he was on top of her kissing her lips again. Slowly he moved down her body, stopping to lick and suck on her tits, moving from one nipple to the other. He continued on down her body and gently removed her thong. Sean started to lick her pussy slowly at first and then more forcefully. He could hear her moans of pleasure, pushing his tongue deep insider her while at the same time using his fingers to tease her clitoris.

Just as Lilly was about to cum, Sean stopped and made his way back up her body again, stopping at her nipple to tease her a bit more.

“Oh, fuck me now!” she moaned, “I need your cock inside me, please Sean, fuck me.”

Lilly opened her legs and raised her body up in anticipation of Sean's hard cock entering her pussy for the first time. A little moan escaped her lips as she felt his cock slide right into her already soaking wet pussy. Slowly fucking her, pushing his cock deeper in side with each thrust, Sean began to groan.

“I want to be on top,” Lilly said as she wiggled out from beneath Sean.

Sean sat back onto the sofa so that Lilly could straddle him again. Lilly lowered herself down, her wet pussy sliding onto Sean's hard cock. She began to move her hips back and forth, slowly at first and then with more vigour.

Taking one of Sean's hands, Lilly placed it between her legs. Sean used his thumb to gently stroke the tip of her clitoris. Each stroke brough Lilly closer to orgasm, until she could no longer hold back.

“Oh fuck yeah, I am going to cum, Oh here it is now, keep fucking me like that, don't stop, oh fuck yeah, yeah, yeah,” Lilly moaned loudly as she felt herself begin to orgasm.

As her orgasm took hold of Lilly's body, Sean felt like he was going to explode, and grabbing Lilly's hips, he pulled her down further onto his cock, holding her there while he filled her pussy with his cum.

After finally catching her breath, Lilly got up off Sean. She told him that she was just popping to the bathroom, but that he was to take a rest and be ready for round two when she got back.

After all it would be hours before Declan gets home...

"Lilly, are you okay?" asked Declan. "Lilly?" again a little louder. This got her attention and brought her out of her day dream.

"Yes, I am fine just miles away, sorry," she answered.

"Well wherever you were it must have been fun.” He gave her a little laugh and pointed across the bar "Look, your friend Sean has just arrived, why don't you see if he wants to join us.”

Lilly smiled. "Yeah, maybe I will."

Published 
Written by IrishgirlLilly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments