Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making a slave of a Friends wife -1

"Jake realized that his friend's wife was attracted to him, so he made her his slave."

34
6 Comments 6
40.9k Views 40.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
Jack sat in the car next to Michael, his co-worker and good friend. Also in the car were Cindy, Michael’s wife and Mary, Jack’s wife. They were going for a couples vacation to Italy just to get away from work and children and rest for a while. Jack and Michael had developed a close friendship after working ten years in the same company. Their wives also became good friends over the time. Slowly they started inviting each other for dinner at their respective houses and the bond developed.

“Jack, can you pass me the water?” said Cindy from the front seat. “ Here,” Jack said as he passed the bottle to cindy. As Cindy turned to take the bottle from Jack , he thought for the thousandth time about how a gorgeous beautiful girl like Cindy came to be with Michael. No disrespect to Michael but he really did not have the looks. “Hell! He doesn’t even have an average sized penis,just a 3 inch weiner… “ thought Jack as he had realized the very first day peeing in the restroom next to Michael.

Cindy was a gorgeous blonde at height 5’10 , a very beautiful face, perfect C cup round breasts and an ass to die for. Jack wondered how she had maintained her figure after giving birth to two sons.

But then she had always been one to hit the gym hard. Mary on the other hand was not one to exercise and was considerably disfigured since giving birth to their daughter. She was though still good enough to turn a few heads.

The wives started talking about life without the children for a week and a great vacation ahead of them.

Cindy told how she had always wanted to go to Italy and see the places where important historical events had happened. She was a history teacher at a local school.

As Cindy turned and started talking to his wife again, Jake looked at the beautiful face and imagined what it would be like to fuck Cindy. He just wanted to grab those boobs from the back as he fucked that great ass of hers.

“Wouldn’t you enjoy that Jack?” said Cindy as Jack was pulled from his dreams . “What ! no, what….” he stammered. “What are you talking about” he said with a blank expression on his face.

“You weren’t listening to a word of what we were saying were you ?” Cindy asked with a smug expression on her face. “Well, I was distracted by something.” “And might we know what that something was?” asked Mary. “ Well…uhm….I would really be in great trouble if I told you,” said Jake, his eyes filled with lust as he looked at Cindy’s large cans.

From where they were sitting only Cindy could see the expression on Jake’s face. She was totally confused. She liked Jake but he never paid her enough attention to let her think of anything else. This revelation that Jake had the hots for her bought a smile to Cindy’s face. Her husband had a small cock but Jake as Mary had told her had a big cock hidden inside his pants.

The car’s tyres screeched and Cindy was pulled from her thoughts as Michael said, “Here’s the airport, Let’s take our luggage and go fast. These airport procedures take more time than ever.”

As Cindy went to the security check, Jake admired her awesome butt from the back. Back in the car there was a moment when he thought that Cindy had really wanted him but that didn’t make any sense. She had been firmly told by Mary that Cindy had no interest in him whatsoever.

After completing the security check and waiting for their flights to arrive, Cindy felt sure that Jake had been checking her ass out when she walked more than once. She really had wanted for ten years to feel a bg cock inside of her but couldn’t betray her husband. “What should I do?” she thought. After reasonable thought she decided that she would talk to him. But she would need time to talk to him and that to without anyone overhearing. An idea came to her mind. They had been allotted three window seats and a seat next to the window seat as the other three loved window seats and she hated them. But that hindered with the plan she had. “ Honey, I am really in the mood to sit at a window seat,” she said out aloud to Michael so that Jake would also hear. Then she turned toward Jake looked him directly in the eye and said “Is anybody willing to give up their window seat for me?”

After a long silence Jake offered Cindy his seat and he would sit next to her. He was not happy to lose a window seat but what Cindy had said sounded definitely like an invite and he wwas not one to pass it up.

The airhostess smiled at Jake as he entered the plane. As he was approaching his seat he thought that if Cindy could make a move on him, why not he?

So, he sat down first and when Cindy tried to cross him when she was going to her seat, he put out a leg so that she tripped and fell right in his lap. He instantly had a raging hard on.

As Cindy fell on Jake’s lap she felt something like a hand on her ass. “Jake why do you have your hand on my…” she said as she stood up angrily but realized both of Jake’s hands were at either side.

She realized that it was Jake’s cock that she had felt and instantly she started to become wet in her panties. “Oh! My god, that’s a big thing you have there Jack,” she said as she blushed and settled down in her seat.

Jack had seen the pure lust in her eyes for his cock and he knew that Cindy was his now. “Oh! Come on its not that big!” said Jake.

JuliaWave
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWave

“Well, much bigger than Michael and I have seen only one cock in my life. Between you and me” said Cindy moving her mouth next to Jake’s ear and whispered “Michael has a very small penis. I thought all penises were about that size only till the day I asked him. He said that there were men with larger penises than him and even gave your example. I knew your penis was bigger than Mike’s but no idea how much.”

Jake was getting very aroused by this talk and now he had a raging hardon. “ Would you like to see my dick??” he asked to her quietly. She stared at him for a while and he was afraid that he had lost her when she timidly said, “ Yes”. Just then another passenger sat next to them and they all got quiet.

After the plane was in the air… Since there was a long journey, they all took blankets and tried to go to sleep. Jake however was wide awake. He looked at the passenger beside them and the woman appeared to be sleeping.

So he turned to Cindy and looked at her beautiful body. He wanted to fuck her like an animal right there and then, she was so beautiful. He slowly moved his hand between their blankets and covered it with his own so that no one could see. He touched her body until he felt her pussy and put his hand on it through her half-pants and started rubbing. Cindy squirmed and opened her eyes with a lustful expression on her face.

He started to remove her pants and panties and after a while put his hands on her crotch which was very wet. “Someone’s been thinking very dirty”, he said. “Oh! Jack she whispered…ahhh” a moan escaped her as he stuck a finger in her. “ I am yours Jack….Do what you want with me,“ she said.

Jack started to tend to this beautiful pussy which was on fire. He increased a finger and she melt under his touch. “What do you want me to do to you??” He asked her. “Fuck me ….Fuck my pussy with that big cock of yours.”

“So this pussy is my property is it?” Jake asked increasing the pace of his fingers. “Yes, yes, yes,” she said as she started to fondle her breasts inside her blanket.

Jake knew that Cindy was going to come very soon and so he took his chance. “This beautiful body of yours is my property from now on. You will never get it fucked by another man till I give you permission, not even your husband. Is that understood?”

“Yes master… yes oh just like that... DONT STOP ahahah,” she whispered in his ear as she convulsed and her whole body shook as an orgasm rattled her.

She started to come out the state of bliss and realized what she had agreed to but she didn’t care. She had not cum in days but with Jake there was a promise of her happiness very much.

Jake took his fingers out and tasted her sweet juice. Then he turned and kissed Cindy into a long and passionate kiss.

Cindy slowly moved her hand to Jake’s blankets and onto the biggest penis she had ever known.

Rubbing it gently, she said, “Does Master want me to pleasure him??”

“OH you are going to be a very good slave,” he said as she freed his beast and started stroking it.

Cindy had never felt a great cock in her hand before. It was huge. Her hand barely fit around the circumference and she gave it at least ten inches. She was very aroused as she stroked Jake’s cock and moved her hand up and down his shaft. She bought in another hand to caress his balls and God they were big. Jake’s hand moved to her head and he moved her towards his penis and put the blanket around her head. In the darkness she could feel the huge thing pulsating near to her. She pressed her cheek to it and he shook. She slowly took his head in and engulfed him in those beautiful lips .She felt his hands feel her ass as she stroked and sucked on his magnificent meat.

Jake thought of the bombshell that was sucking his cock and who was going to do it more and more and was in heaven. Cindy his friend’s wife, his slut. He wanted to fuck her there and then. He looked about and saw that everybody was sleeping and lifted Cindy up.

Cindy was reluctant to let go of her masters magnificent cock but as he pulled her up and whispered to her to ride it she became wet with anticipation of that great cock in her.

She slowly started to go down on his cock. Jake had never had a tight pussy before. “Oh! Cindy, what a pussy you are having ahhh…. Michael’s tiny cock hasn’t even penetrated you before.”

Cindy was in heaven as she took Jake’s full cock in to the places in her pussy never touched before.

They started moving and their thrusts became faster with each stroke. In minutes Cindy came again.

“Oh Jake... I love you… I love your cock fuck me.”

Jake was not able to wait and came just after cindy. Her tight pussy took every drop of cum from him.

He didn’t remove his cock from her and was able to stay in due to its length as he kissed Cindy deeply. “You my love are a beautiful creation and will serve wonderfully as my slave.”

Cindy blushed deeply and settled on her seat for a nap.

That night Michael asked Cindy for sex but Cindy refused saying she was tired. She felt obligated to Jake and he had told her not to have sex with Michael that night but when he was asleep to come out in the hallway of their hotel to the pool room. She did just that and when she opened the door of the pool room, Jake sat there. He smiled and said “I booked the room for an hour. So lets get started.”

Cindy smiled at him and reveled in the knowledge that she was going to have her brains fucked out by the man standing in front of her.
Published 
Written by lazygun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments