Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Martha's light bondage threesome

"Martha always enjoyed light bondage and anal sex. This time her husband Jorge had a surprise for her"

9
3 Comments 3
46.7k Views 46.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story

Martha has always enjoyed Martha has always enjoyed light bondage, having her four limbs lightly restrained, and blindfold. Jorge, her husband, never really enjoyed it and for Martha it left her not feeling completely sexually satisfied. Just because Martha does not get her light bondage like she likes it does not mean that she is not please with Jorge. For her it is one thing that she has accepted that may only happen on a rare occasion and for her she has found using her vibrator at night while Jorge is asleep fantasizing about the scene is sufficient for her.


On her return from work one day she was a bit surprised to see Jorge upstairs, as he is usually downstairs waiting for her. When she finally entered the bedroom she was surprised to see that Jorge had already prepared the bed for her with the soft restraints, one on each of the four posts, with a blindfold sitting on the night stand. Shocked she did not know what to say and Jorge said, “I do not want you to do a thing, except enjoy”. With that statement Jorge began to slowly undress her. First removing her top and undoing her bra, after exposing her 36C breasts he caressed one while sucking on the other until both her nipples were erect. He then began to make his way down her belly to where he finally removed her pants and panty. At that point she stood naked, enjoying herself, while Jorge explored her body.



It was not much longer until Jorge motioned her to the bed where she lied down and he began to tie her down using the soft restraints. Jorge could tell she was enjoying it even though she did not say a word. After the final restraint was tied and she could not move that easily Jorge placed the blindfold on her. Once the blindfold was on, “He said I do not want you to say a word but to enjoy… Remember do not say a word”. With that said he left. Martha lay on the bed naked, with her legs spread, blindfold, and she thought she could hear Jorge in the other room. It made her a bit angry but at the same time quiet aroused. The longer she lay there the more aroused she became but she could not do anything about it. About a half hour after laying blindfolded in bed Martha thought she heard the door open and she thought she could hear another voice. Since Jorge was not in the room she could not be sure. Maybe it was the television or the neighbours she could hear the through the walls in their terraced house. Briefly she thought that maybe Jorge had planned for another man to have sex with her. At the moment she felt incredibly wet as though she had peed. Her pussy she could feel engorging and becoming excited at the thought. Soon the thought passed and she regained her composure. It was not long before she heard sounds of people climbing up the stairs.

She could tell Jorge was in the room, “Remember what I said do not say a word.” Laying there with her legs spread and light glistening off of her very moist pussy she could feel Jorge once again exploring her body.

AdeleMoran
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdeleMoran

At the moment she felt disappoint as she was aching so bad to have another cock in her. She told herself that she was not going to let on that is what she thought Jorge had planned and she was not going to admit to him that she really wanted another cock in her wet pussy. If she did say that to Jorge then she would be admitting that Jorge was right all long. Instead she thought she would continue to play that game of pretending not to way to have another cock as it severed as a source of amusement for them. So she laid there enjoying what Jorge had planned.

About five minutes later it felt as though someone else was fingering her wet pussy. She could always tell Jorge’s touch it was not to forceful and not too awkward in essence he had the right touch for her. Confused because she thought only Jorge was there she did not know how to respond. At first she felt violated but began to enjoy it because was able to process what was happening, she was going to get her different cock after all.

Martha could hear clothing being taken off and soon she could tell that there were definitely two other people beside her in the room. As she laid there enjoying two men exploring her body she became immensely wet and her pussy was aching for the other cock. Her pussy trembled as it waited to experience what it would feel like to have another one in her. Not being able to stand it much longer she yells out Jorge I want you second and with that announcement the other guy shove his long hard cock in her. Being blindfolded and restrained light makes it harder for her touch him but at the same time fuels her arousal. With each thrust she moans more, becomes a bit wetter, and prepares to cum with him. She can tell by his thrusts that he is about to cum and as he prepares to cum she arches her so that he can go even deeper in her. Just as he goes very deep in her he explodes filling every crevice of her succulent pussy. He lies on top of her, she can feel his cock shrinking, and caresses her. Soon as her pussy expels his cock he climbs down and Jorge undoes the restraints and blind fold.

Jorge has Martha roll on her belly to get into the doggy style position. Martha can see that Jorge is hard as he reaches on the night stand for some water based lubricant. He begins to lube her anus and begins to work at stretching it. Soon enter enters her anally and as he begins to move he pulls her hips into him so with each thrust he goes deep. She can feel him exploding and she collapses from complete sexual enjoyment.
Published 
Written by chuckles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments