Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masturbation and Joint Sex

"Nakedness leads to sex"

4
1 Comment 1
13.5k Views 13.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
In the rear garden of my bungalow was a high hedge between my garden and the house on the other side. The couple who lived in the bungalow were friends of mine. They had a swimming pool between the hedge and the bungalow and they often invited me to swim there. We all wore bathing suits and had a glass of wine before swimming.

I was disappointed when they sold the place and moved away but it wasn`t long before another married couple bought the property. I helped them to settle in and told them where the post office and shops were in the village. We got along very well together and one day they invited me to swim in their pool. I duly arrived wearing tee shirt, bathing trunks and sandals. Then I had a surprise because the couple, George and Freda, told me that I needn`t wear my bathers in the pool. Both of them always swam naked and suggested that I did the same. I had never been nude with my previous friends and I wondered if I should be naked with George and Freda.

"Oh! Come on, Peter. You needn`t be shy being in the altogether with us. Give it a try," was Freda`s comment.

"All right. Here goes." I slid my bathers off. I was now stark naked in front of Freda and I confess that I liked it.

"Now it`s our turn," said George and pulled off his bathers showing himself completely nude. Freda followed suit and peeled off her costume. That did it for me. She had a wonderful figure, firm breasts with erect nipples, flat stomach and long, slender legs. I couldn`t help it as my cock slightly hardened.

"My word, Peter. You are getting an erection seeing my wife like that."

"Yes. I`m sorry. I can`t help it."

"For goodness sake, Peter. Don`t be sorry. I rather like the effect I have on you. We`ll have a swim then have another drink."

We did that. It was the first nude swim and I liked it very much, especially when I dived under the surface and viewed Freda`s shaven cunt close up. She didn`t seem at all concerned even though she could see what I had been doing. When we eventually came out of the water; my cock had returned to its limp state because the water was quite cool.

Freda said, "You`ve calmed down, Peter. Never mind. I`m sure it'll harden again when you warm up. I hope it does."

We sat for a while and dried out in the sun. I began to get an erection again which Freda said was much better. George and her went indoors to fetch more wine and George returned with a bottle.

"I hope you won`t mind, Peter, but Freda has just told me she likes the look of your slightly hard cock and would like to see it full size. She would like to get it up for you."

"Surely not, George. You wouldn`t want her to do that."

"I don`t won`t mind at all. There`s no harm in it."

Freda joined us, still totally naked. Of course my cock hardened somewhat.

"George told me that you want to get me to full erection."

"Yes. I do. May I?"

"Yes. You may but be careful not to go too far, Freda."

"If I did you would cum, Peter."

"Yes, and George wouldn`t want you to do that."

"I wouldn`t mind, Peter, but she mustn`t do that."

Freda came to me and held my cock. It became even harder. Then she began stroking it. It was wonderful for me. I was being frigged by George`s wife.

"Freda. You must stop stroking me or I`ll cum."

"I`ll stop if you want me to."

By now, though, I was close to ejaculating.

GrandestCock
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GrandestCock

The sensation was lovely and I didn't want her to stop. "Don`t stop. I want to cum. If I do will it shock you?"

"Not at all. I want to see you cumming. I`ll finish you off."

She did and my cum shot out in to the tiles surrounding the pool.

"Was it nice, Peter?" Freda asked.

"It was wonderful. It was the first time I`ve been masturbated since my wife died."

"Would you like Freda to do it again for you tomorrow, Peter?

"Yes, very much."
 
"Come round tomorrow and I`ll do it again, Peter. I liked doing it to you."

The next day I returned, and with no hesitation we all stripped off and I presented my cock ton Freda for her to hold it, waiting for her to masturbate me but she didn`t, immediately.

"Freda wants you to masturbate her while she does it to you, Peter."

"Do you really want that Freda?" I asked her.

"I certainly do. I`ll masturbate you and you do it to me."

Very willingly I let her hold my cock and stroke it. I slipped fingers into her cunt and together we masturbated. Again I was in heaven. I began to cum.

"Oh! Peter. I`m cumming! I`m cumming! Don`t stop. Keep me cumming."

I gave her several orgasms as I had my one.

"That was marvellous, Peter. I kept cumming. We really must do it again tomorrow."

The next day when we were all naked I was all ready to go ahead.

"Today I want you to get me near to cumming then I want you to put that big erection into me."

"What? Fuck you? George wouldn`t want to see me doing that."

"But I do, Peter. I want to see you having sex with Freda."

"I`d love to fuck her but I mustn`t cum inside her."

"Of course not. Let Freda make you cum then you can fuck her quite safely."

George was inviting me to fuck his wife! She masturbated me until I ejaculated and I got her close to orgasm as she did so.

"Now do me, Peter. I`ll lie down and you can enter me. Put your enormous cock into me."

She lay on her back and I lay on top of her. She guided my erection into her cunt which now was wet from the attention I had given it. George was watching me fucking his wife. I took a quick look at him and saw that he was stroking his cock.

I fucked Freda until she had several orgasms and she cried out that she was cumming. George called out that he was cumming, too. Freda had committed adultery with her husband`s permission. When Freda was satisfied I pulled out and lay beside her.

"That was a lovely fuck, Peter. Your cock is so big. Please do me again tomorrow".

"Will you mind, George?" I asked.

"Not at all. When you`ve done Freda I`ll fuck her after you."

"Yes please. Then I will be done by two men. I`d like that."

We did that the next day after a swim. I fucked Freda followed by her husband. Freda said she loved being done by the two of us. We arranged that the next day George would fuck his wife first and I would do her after him.

We went on like that for several days sometimes I fucked her first and on another day George would go first. Then, Freda said she had been taking the pill and I could cum into her every time. I wouldn`t have to be masturbated first.

Published 
Written by Tryer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments