Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Merry Christmas Indeed

"Tony's Christmas Eve is one for the books."

85
11 Comments 11
5.0k Views 5.0k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Competition Entry: Festive Unexpected

Author's Notes

"Tony's Christmas Eve turns into something he never expected, and something he will never forget."

You’re such an asshole, I thought to myself, sitting in my den with my older brother, Ted, and his new bride, Sandy enjoying the fire and Christmas tree on Christmas Eve; my recently deceased wife was all that was missing.

We had been talking about the good times, drinking cocktails, and even revisiting the passing of my wife earlier in the year.

I was beginning to get a nice buzz and thought I might have overdone it because I was having trouble not checking out Ted’s wife in her barely there, pajamas.

It was obvious that my successful brother at forty-two had found himself a show wife when he married twenty-seven-year-old Sandy.

She was the poster child for the term “Trophy Wife” with her long blonde hair, green eyes, thirty-six DD breasts, narrow waist, and sexy-as-hell hips flaring out to an ass to die for.

I could not stop staring at her ass cheeks which were very poorly covered by her cashmere shorts, and her tits standing proud on her chest with a matching crop top proudly displaying her thick, erect nipples, and a healthy dose of underboob on display.

She sat cuddling against Ted with his arm around her, with me on the other end of the sectional.

How can he let her dress like that in front of another man, and his brother at that? I thought as we continued reminiscing.

As we were talking, she leaned up and whispered into Ted’s ear bringing a smile to his face, then a subtle nod.

I watched as she softly kissed his neck while squeezing his cock through his slacks before standing up. “Time for more wine,” she said as she smiled at me.

It was an inviting smile one would get in a club when the woman he was working with wanted to let him know she was open to his advances.

What was that? I wondered watching her ass shake as she headed out of the den.

“Bro, you’re a fucking lucky guy,” I said once she was out of earshot.

“Yeah, I know, thanks,” Ted replied.

“Looks like you found all or maybe more than you can manage with that one,” I chuckled.

“Oh, I don’t know. We have a nice, understanding, if you will; we are very happy,” he told me.

“An ‘understanding’?” I pushed.

As he started to reply, Sandy came back into the room carrying a full glass of wine and wearing only a sheer, red robe with white trimming. I watched her as she walked past Ted, then turned, and headed toward me.

I was in a trance as she approached, the robe hung on her lovely, full breasts, open, and stopped right at her bald pussy which was fully on display.

“Yes, an understanding,” I heard Ted answer, but I was captured by Sandy’s stunning self.

“Merry Christmas, Tony,” she said, stopping between my legs, close enough that I could smell her perfume.

“Merry Christmas? What are you talking about, Sandy?” I asked.

“I’m your Christmas present, will you be mine?” she asked coyly, opening her robe, and letting it fall into a crumple on the floor.

“What? My present, what do you mean? Ted, what is this?” I asked, looking past her tits, locking eyes with him.

“Yes, baby, tell your brother how kinky and messed up we are,” Sandy added in a sultry voice.

Before he had a chance to answer, she straddled me and sat on my lap, grinding her pussy on my now-growing cock through my pants, and pushing her tits onto my face.

As my hands naturally found her ass and began to squeeze her cheeks, Ted started to explain. “Well, this is that understanding thing we were just talking about, little brother,” he started.

Sandy set her wine glass on the end table next to me, then popped something into her mouth.

Before I could say anything, she leaned in, kissed me softly on the lips, and followed that with a strong, very passionate kiss, pushing the pill into my mouth with her sexy tongue before breaking the kiss.

“Swallow that, you’re gonna need it,” she said with a giggle.

“What was it?” I asked after swallowing it down.

Sandy leaned into my ear. “Viagra, I am yours for the night, and I don’t plan on letting you sleep much,” she whispered.

“Ted, want to tell me what is going on? I’m fucking your wife; how does that work?” I asked, my eyes now locked on Sandy’s mesmerizing green eyes.

“Yes, Tony, she is yours for the night, to do with her, or to her, whatever you desire,” Ted answered calmly.

“It’s our thing. She’s got a sexual appetite that I cannot satisfy, and frankly, it turns me on to no end to watch her fuck someone I told her to or gave her permission for,” He added.

“Watch?” I asked as Sandy ground on my now rock-hard cock and sucked on my neck.

“Yes, she said we’re kinky and messed up, and that’s part of it. Please don’t freak out, I want this, and Sandy’s been dying to fuck you since she met you.”

“Oh fuck,” I sighed. It had been a year since Cathy had gotten sick, and just three months since she had passed.

To be honest, I was dying for a piece of ass, and now here I was on the verge of fucking my sister-in-law in front of my brother.

“Fuck, this is messed up for sure,” I said quietly as I felt myself giving in.

“Yes, deliciously so,” Sandy whispered in my ear before biting my earlobe.

How could any man say no to this woman? I wondered.

“Shit! Ok, let’s do this. I’m so hard right now, you win. Merry Christmas, Sandy,” I said softly, knowing that inside, I wanted this as much as needed it.

“Oh yay!” she exclaimed. 

She grabbed the bottom of my golf shirt and lifted it off me, pulling it over my head and throwing it across the room toward Ted.

She then undid my belt and slacks, standing and pulling them down over my ass, and off my feet, boxers included.

“Oh my god! Teddy, why didn’t you tell me your baby brother was so well endowed?” she cooed as my cock stood tall and proud.

“Well, it’s kind of a sore spot with us, baby,” Ted chuckled. 

“I can see why; your cock isn’t even close to this beautiful thing,” Sandy laughed.

She leaned in, put her hand on my shaft, and kissed the mushroomed head.

“Yeah, I got all the brains, and Tony here, well, now you know,” Ted told her.

Sandy locked eyes with me as she started to slowly stroke my cock. “You better give me every fucking inch of this, everywhere, you hear me, baby brother?”

Smiling mischievously, “everywhere?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“You heard me, we have all night, and when we’re done, I want to have sore holes, and a huge grin on my face, got it?” she asked.

“Oh, I got it, and don’t worry, you’re going to walk funny for a week,” I smiled as she kneeled between my legs after pushing them open.

“Scoot your ass to the edge, Tony baby,” she ordered, wrapping her hand around my shaft.  I noticed her hand was too small to have her fingers touch when gripping me.

As I scooted my ass forward to the edge of the cushion, her other hand cupped my ball sack, and she started rolling my nuts in her hand as her mouth slipped down over my purple cockhead; her tongue was swirling over the tender underside.

“Fuck me, that feels so good,” I moaned, laying my head back and enjoying the first sexual touch since my wife had gotten sick.

I caught some movement from Ted in the corner of my eye, so I looked to find him stroking his cock, his trousers, and boxers in a pile on the floor.

I rested my hand on Sandy’s head as she bobbed on my cock, squeezing my balls with her other hand.

“I don’t think I’ve ever gotten better head, brother.  Your wife is sucking my cock so good, fuck!” I moaned.

He began stroking his cock faster. “It’s so fucking sexy when she does this to other men, I can’t explain it, lil brother,” he moaned.

I was starting to enjoy harassing my brother, it was turning me on to humiliate him like I was.

It was truly a turn-on for him to pimp out his hot wife.

“Pace yourself, big brother.  It is going be a while before I’m done with your slut wife; I intend to make full use of her holes before I’m done with her,” I teased.

“Oh, Jesus!” Ted moaned. Then he groaned, “You mother fucker!” as his hips began to buck with his strokes.

“Easy, bro,” I laughed as I watched his first load spurt out of his cock and plaster the front of his shirt.

Since Ted was spent for the moment, I turned my attention back to Sandy who was working my cock better than it had ever been worked.

“That’s it, slut, slather it in spit, it will help me down your throat,” I said softly.

“Oh, I love how dominant you are, sir,” Sandy cooed after lifting her mouth off my cock.

“Well, you said you were mine tonight, so you’ll do what I say, and you will be well-rewarded slut,” I replied.

“Yes, sir! I haven’t had to deepthroat anyone for quite some time, you know with Ted’s cock being what it is.  I can’t wait to gag on this monster,” Sandy said excitedly as she moved back and knelt in front of me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Well, sir, I need you standing over me to get your cock down my throat.  Whenever you’re ready, I am.”

I stood and moved over her, holding my cock, pointing it down to her mouth.  It was harder than it had ever been and seemed to be thicker as well. 

Must have been the pill, I thought to myself as she rose and took it in her hands.

“Oh fuck, Tony, your cock is truly amazing; get those balls on my face, whatever you do,” she groaned as she pushed her mouth onto my engorged head.

I bent my legs slightly and pushed into her throat until I hit the bottom of her mouth, where she gagged and pulled back a bit.

“Sorry, babe,” I said softly.

She pulled back, “don’t be, I got this,” she smiled as she pushed up against my head, applying pressure until I felt the ring at the back of her throat relax allowing me into her, my balls against her tongue.

“Jesus, Sandy, you did it, fucking amazing slut!” I moaned, my fingers mixing with her hair.

“Goddamn, so fucking hot, baby,” I heard Ted moan.

I glanced over to find him feverishly stroking his cock again, his eyes locked onto Sandy and me, glazed with arousal.

“Bro, you did well marrying this cock slut… nobody’s ever taken me into her throat like this little slut,” I told him. 

“Guess you wouldn’t know how good this feels, huh?” I teased as Sandy began to fuck me with her face and throat, roughly pushing onto my cock, again and again, gagging and choking all the while.

“Goddamn you, brother,” Ted moaned.

“That’s it, Ted, stroke that little cock and wonder how good her throat would feel squeezing your cock like it is mine right now,” I pushed.

Ted began to hump his hand again, his face turning red, veins popping out in his neck. “Fuck!” he groaned as his cock spurted again, covering his hands with cum.

“You love this, don’t you, bro?” I asked while pumping my cock into Sandy’s tight throat.

MikasaBloom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MikasaBloom

“Jesus, yes, I do.  God help me, but I’ve never been so turned on as I am right now knowing you’re doing things to my wife that I can’t, and she’s like your private whore,” he said through ragged breaths.

“Right here in front of me, the sexiest fucking thing I’ve ever seen; my wife doing this for my brother,” he said, his hand stroking his cum covered cock.

I felt my balls begin to tingle as Sandy continued to take my cock deep in her throat, breathing through her nose as she did.

“Easy, baby, I don’t want to cum in your throat, although Ted surely would love to see it.

I need to be inside you, deep inside your pussy, fuck I need you,” I moaned as I began to pull my twitching cock out of her mouth.

“Oh, baby, yes!” Sandy exclaimed once my cock was her mouth was empty.

“I’ve wanted that cock since you came to our wedding; you have no idea how much I want just that,” she smiled.

She climbed onto the large credenza in front of Ted and laid down, her head toward him so she could watch him as his brother fucked her.

Wasting no time, I moved between her open legs, lifted her feet and spread her, and pushed my raging cock into her balls deep, eyes locked with Ted the entire time.

“Oh, my fucking God!” Sandy yelled and convulsed as I stretched her wider than she had likely ever been.

“Baby, he’s in my cervix,” she moaned as she looked over at Ted.

“Fuck!” Ted groaned, trying to get his cock hard one more time, cum covered hand stroking it.

“Jesus, Sandy, you have no idea good it feels inside you, you’re so fucking tight around my cock,” I moaned.

I was desperately trying to keep control; it had been so long since I had been with a woman, and now here I was with my sister-in-law, balls deep inside her.

“Baby, you’re about to split me in half,” Sandy hissed. “Fuck me, fuck me hard!” she yelled.

I began to fuck her wildly knowing it would not be long before I filled her pussy full, my balls heavy with seed.

“Yes, my stud!  Fuck me, fuck a baby into me!” she groaned.

Her words were too much for me.  The already taboo situation just escalated, baby, I thought to myself.

With her quivering and spasming from my fucking, I began to fuck her hard, so full of urgency, needing to do just what she asked, impregnate her.

As I began to cum, I pushed deep inside her, holding her legs up so I got as deep as I could. 

“Fuck, baby, he’s in my cervix. I can feel him in my cervix. Oh fuck, his hot seed, I can feel it, Teddy,” she moaned.

All I heard from Ted was a loud grunt as, somehow, he came for a third time on his hand.

I lay to Sandy for what seemed like hours but was only a few minutes until I knew all my seed had been deposited into her womb. 

I pulled my cock out slowly, then put both her ankles in one hand, and held her legs high. “Let’s give Junior a fighting chance,” I said, fully hoping I had given her a baby.

“Fucking hell,” Teddy groaned.  “Are you serious, Sandy?”

“Well, I got lost in the whole scene, baby, but I am ovulating; fourteen days since my period,” she told him, eyes locked on his.

“Jesus, Sandy, that’s truly messed up, even more than usual, baby,” Teddy told her, his voice tender, even hopeful I thought.

“Fuck, guys, I don’t know what to say, kind of stunned,” I said out loud.

“Would it be a problem for you two?” I asked.

“Let’s wait until that is a reality,” Ted cautioned.

“I have to admit, hearing her say that really got me off,” he said quietly.

“I could tell,” I chuckled.

“Hey, my legs, you want to let go of them,” Sandy interrupted.

“Not yet,” I told her. “I like the idea, you have no idea how much,” I said softly.

“Jesus, Tony, are you serious?” she smiled.

“Yeah, just keep those legs in the air a bit more, then we can have another drink, okay?” I asked.

“Gosh, ok baby, just hold them up then, makes me feel all warm inside to hear you talk like that.”

“Yeah, me too, don’t know why,” I replied.

“Believe it or not, me too,” Ted added.

******

I took a sip out of my fresh drink, staring into the roaring fire having thrown some more wood on it.

Sandy lay on her side next to me, her head on my chest, fingers running through the hair on my chest.

She had her legs together and pulled up, giving Ted a nice view of her reddened pussy glistening with whatever of my cum had dripped out of her.

“Feels nice, here next to the fire, you with me,” I said softly, then kissing her on her head.

“Yes, it feels very good,” she replied.

“I told you, I’m yours for the night, I meant it,” she whispered before kissing my chest.

“Damn, you two look like you belong together over there,” Ted said.

“Well, right now, we do,” I told him. 

“Yeah, I know.  So amazing seeing you two go at it, will never forget it,” he smiled.

“You loved every minute of it, baby,” Sandy said, not lifting her head.

“Yeah, and I’m loving seeing your used pussy, glazed in another man’s cum,” he added, his hand moving to his cock again.

“You got anything left, brother,” I teased.

“Don’t you worry, little brother, I’m not done if you aren’t,” he fired back.

“You better not be done,” Sandy added, biting me on the chest.

“Hey! I got more for you, believe me.  I’ve been imagining how tight your little asshole is going to be when I ram my thick cock into your little pucker,” I replied.

“Oh, yay! I’ve never had anything like your beautiful cock in my ass, mostly little cocks like Ted’s,” she said, loud enough for Ted to hear.

“Jesus, you two are making me hard again with that talk,” Ted told us.

I lifted Sandy’s face with my finger under her chin, then kissed her deeply and passionately, “God you’re an amazing fuck. What say you suck my cock hard, then surrender that tight little ass to me, huh?” I said softly.

“Oh my God, I’d love to, Sir,” she smiled and kissed me back.

“I will never, ever forget this night, thanks Tony,” she added before she got on her hands and knees, legs spread, ass toward Ted.

She then leaned down and took my swelling cock into her mouth and began to work her magic, getting me rock hard in no time.

“Fuck, he did a job on that cunt, baby,” Ted told Sandy. 

I smiled as I saw him begin to stroke his cock, must be sore by now, I laughed to myself.

Sandy lifted off my cock. “Oh baby, you have no idea… two holes sore, last one coming up,” she chuckled over her shoulder.

“Fuck, so hot,” he moaned, cock in hand.

“I will be able to recover, your cock will give me the break I need,” she jabbed.

“Damn, such a heartless bitch about it too, so hot!” he replied.

I moved Sandy to the corner of the sectional, giving Ted a perfect view for when I tear her ass up in front of him.

I pushed her head to the couch cushion, opened her legs obscenely wide, then, as I stood behind her, I pushed my cock between her reddened pussy lips and coated my cock with our juices.

“Oh my god, you feel so good inside me, lover,” she moaned.

I pulled out my lubed cock and moved it to her pink star. Slowly I pushed my purple head against her star causing her to hiss in a breath as she pushed back against me.

“Fuck my ass, lover. Claim the only thing left, stud,” she said softly.

“Hell yes, tap that ass,” Ted whispered.

“Baby, do it, take my ass, I need you so bad,” Sandy moaned, pushing back against me.

I put my hands on her hips, and with one hard thrust, I enter her, balls deep causing her to grunt as I bottom out, balls against her pussy with a slap.

“Fuck! Oh, my fucking God!” she yelled before pushing against me.

“Take it. Fuck my ass!  I’m yours, fuck me hard!” she moaned.

With her words, I began to fuck her very roughly, slapping against her each time I bottomed out. 

I felt her begin to quiver not too long into the anal ravaging then she squirted all over my legs with cum or piss, or both as I hammered her.

All she could do was moan from my stretching of her asshole, and cum and piss until I could take her very tight asshole no longer, and grunted and came inside her ass, pumping her full of what cum I had left after breeding her earlier.

“Jesus H,” Ted moaned as he watched his wife used like the fuck toy she always wanted to be, cumming once more all over his hand and belly.

I pulled my shrinking cock out of Sandy’s well-used asshole and lay down pulling her next to me.

We all lay in silence until Sandy finally spoke. “I need to go to bed, and get my head around all of this; it’s been so much in such a short time,” she whispered.

“I’ll say, never jacked off so much in my life!” Ted replied.

“Well, I’m taking her to bed, big brother,” I announced. 

“Well, we did say all night, little brother,” Ted agreed.

“Come on, baby,” I said as I stood and took Sandy’s hand.

“Coming, lover boy, lead the way,” she said softly.

******

Sometime in the night, I woke with Sandy riding me cowgirl style, moaning and bouncing on my cock.

“Oh my god, feels so good,” she whispered as if talking to herself.

She rode me for a few more minutes, my hands on her hips before she shuddered and came on me, causing me to follow suit and spurt inside her before she collapsed onto me.

“You ok, Sandy?” I asked, rubbing her back with her lying on me.

After a short silence, she spoke. “Yeah, I’m ok, just needed to have you once more, to close out this chapter,” she whispered, kissing my chest.

“Close out?” I asked.

“Yes, close out.  I needed some time to think because of how magnificent you’ve been, but I love Ted, and you and I can’t be, just can’t,” she told me.

“Oh, I didn’t realize that was in question,” I told her.

“Well, it wasn’t to start with, but you’re a wonderful, I mean an amazing lover, and my head got twisted a bit,” she replied.

“Do you understand, baby?” she asked.

“Oh, I understand, wasn’t meaning to give you pause,” I told her.

“Just so much happened, kind of got me twisted a bit,” she told me before kissing me.

“Thank you, Tony, I mean it,” she said, looking down into my eyes.

“Oh no, thank you, sweet Sandy, you have no idea how much I needed this, something to take my mind off the last year,” I told her.

“I’m gonna go sleep with Ted until morning, then we’re leaving first light, ok Tony baby?”

“Yeah, I understand, call me when you guys get home, ok?”

“Yeah, we’ll call you as soon as we get home, thank you, lover. I will never, ever forget you,” she whispered before giving me a very loving kiss.

“Bye baby, will not forget this.”

******

Late September found me raking up leaves as fall began to give way to winter.  I hurried into the house at sundown and started a fire inside before mixing myself a drink.

As I sat, staring into the fire, enjoying the moment, my phone pinged with a text.

I opened my phone to find an image texted to me.  I opened the image to find a picture of Sandy, nursing a baby with the caption:

“Thanks, Tony. We named him Anthony after his father.  You gave us a wonderful gift, twice.  We love you,” Ted and Sandy.

I smiled, closed the message, and put the phone down.  What an amazing night that was, I thought to myself.

Published 
Written by Eldorado
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments