Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Musings Of An Old Man

"She needs more than he has to give."

53
13 Comments 13
2.6k Views 2.6k
3.7k words 3.7k words

By the time one has reached my ripe old age (mid-eighties), it seems as if you go from one problem to another without much fun time in between. Mostly, the bad news comes from one of the several medical experts that you are required to visit regularly. Or maybe another of one’s friends or relatives “shuffles off this mortal coil” ahead of you.

Or perhaps your financial advisor reminds you of a  special tax that is owed immediately to the IRS. He’s sorry that it slipped through the cracks a few months ago, so now penalties are added. Or maybe one of your children needs a “loan” for an unexpected opportunity that he/she can’t pass up. It seems there is always something.

So, when my wife Eva sat down beside me and said, “I need to talk with you,” my hackles immediately went up.

“What now,” I thought as I turned to her for the bad news.

She took my hand in hers, looked me in the eye, and after a deep sigh said, “I’ve decided to take a lover.”

There was a long silence, her waiting for my reaction and me thinking, “Oh, is that all? Phew.”

Finally, a strange sound between a cough and a not well-stifled, laugh escaped my lips. Her eyebrows went up in obvious offense at my apparent amusement, and she let go of my hand.

I quickly tried to assure her that I didn’t find her announcement funny, but rather was simply relieved that she didn’t have a fatal disease or something.  Eva was bemused by my lack of a reaction. “You seem to be taking this news quite well,” she said, once again looking into my eyes.

“I may need time to process it.”

Let me say a few things about my wife, and us as a couple. She is ten years my junior, and she is a damned attractive seventy-five-year-old. I do not doubt that she can find men with whom to commit adultery.

We have been together for forty-five years. If you do the math, you can see that we met when she was in her late twenties and I in my late thirties. After my two failed marriages, she turned out to be the love of my life, truly my soulmate. Our life together has at times been stormy, but there is no doubt in my mind that I want to continue to grow older with her as my partner.

The past five years have been stressful. Just as the pandemic hit, we learned that she had breast cancer. The year of treatments and the subsequent years of recovery and low sex drive on both our parts dragged on into a dull and mundane sex life for us. But I have never questioned our love for each other.

During this period I lost the ability to get and maintain erections, further damping our enthusiasm for sex together. So, the news that she wanted to try sex with someone else, someone with a hard cock, while not expected was not a total surprise, nor unwelcome.

“Tell me about it. When did this idea come up?” I asked.

“It is quite recent. It has nothing to do with how I feel about us, you. But I have been feeling that we have gotten ambivalent toward sex and we need a change; that is, I want a change.”

“Well, how will this work? Do you have a plan or someone in mind for your partner? Does he know about it?”

“Yes, it is Bruce, the man I help at the university; you have met him and his wife.” I had a vague recollection of them at some event or other. He seemed to be in his fifties and not bad-looking.

“Does he know you want to fuck him or have you already done it and does he know you are telling me?”

Now I should say that over the years,  Eva has had many opportunities for extra-marital sex; she has had a busy professional life outside the home. Sometimes it seems that our times together have to be sandwiched between her many other commitments.

She is more comfortable engaging with men than women and many of them have been admirers of her. There have been times during our marriage that I wondered if she might have succumbed to temptation. Ultimately, I don’t think she has. She has been quite open a time or two about an attraction between her and some man, but insists that, beyond mild flirting not much more happened. I believe her.

My question seemed to make her pause and think about her answer, “We have already done it. He didn’t want me to tell you. But you know me well enough to know that I couldn’t go behind your back; at least not more than once. I never intended to cheat on you. He is married and thinks that word might get back to his wife; he is afraid of what you might do.”

“Thank you. Will it matter to him that I know? Will it be difficult for us to meet in the future?” Again she paused before speaking.

“I hope that it won’t be a problem for you; if it is for him then that’s his worry, not ours. I know it sounds crazy that I’m telling you my plans for cuckolding you and expecting, or at least hoping that you will be okay with it. But I think our bond is strong and can survive it although I was expecting you to be more surprised. Aren’t you at least a little surprised?”

“Frankly, for some time now, I have wondered if you would be interested in something more than our rather pathetic sex routine. I know you say that my oral and manual skills are fine, but having a hard cock to play with seems an important component of good sex.

“But how do you see this affair meshing with our life together? How often do you expect to see him? Will you bring your lover here for sex? Do you plan to use our marriage bed for your trysts? Are you going to go out in public with him?”

“John, we’ve only been together once, and none of these matters have been worked out. I think it would be best if you and I discuss what we would like to happen and any ground rules first. Can you do that so soon?” Eva looked a bit worried that I might try to stop them.

“Right now, I’m as close as I have been to having an erection in years. The image of you and him fucking is getting me really turned on, and I would love to take you to bed and fuck you, or at least lick your pussy.”  Eva jumped up and grabbing me by the hand pulled me toward our bedroom.

As we walked I asked, “When did you consummate this experiment with Bruce?” With a sly smile,  Eva turned her arm over and looked at her wrist as if there was a watch there. My heart gave a little lurch.

“It was when I ‘went to the library to work’ yesterday morning. He booked a room at the No Tell Motel. I doubt that we would be seen by anyone we know, but no doubt it would be safer if we could come here.” She pulled off her clothes and flopped onto her back, legs and arms open for me. “Come to Mama; I’m getting wet too thinking about us all together.”

We have developed a routine of side-by-side manual play which is easiest on my back and neck. Isn’t old age great? Cunnilingus requires me to kneel at the side of the bed between her legs.

I took a few moments to study her recently fucked pussy, “And how was it? Was it everything you hoped it would be?” I gently pulled her pussy lips apart and touched her clit with the tip of my tongue.

She trembled and caressed my head, urging a deeper probe. “It was quite lovely, though we were a bit tentative. I intend to be more aggressive the next times. Don’t stop. Keep licking my adulterous pussy. You are the oral master for sure. Maybe you can show Bruce the ropes sometime.”

Then the conversation became very monosyllabic. Once I think  Eva is wet enough and aroused enough, I can move up and, by squeezing the shaft of my tumescent cock, force enough blood into the head to penetrate her pussy lips a bit. Often she can cum this way, and sometimes so can I.

“I bet you wish Bruce’s hard cock was here right now,” I couldn’t resist the temptation. She put her fingers to my lips to hush me. I guess I had dampened the mood. We lay in each other’s arms and chatted some more.

“Will you be alright with this? Am I being too selfish? I think it would be best if I played here at home. I hope you will decide to participate and things get more exciting. In the past, you have encouraged me to be more adventuresome sexually.” She let out a little giggle, “I can’t believe we are lying here chatting about the logistics of me making you a cuckold.”

“Well, for what it’s worth, your timing is impeccable, the life of a cuck doesn’t sound half bad to me right now, especially if I get to watch and maybe play too. But, forget any ideas of dominating me, either of you. I am still the man of this house.”

Eva thought for a few moments, then said,  “You are my studly husband and I know it. I may need one or two more times alone with Bruce to pave the way, but that idea of a threesome with you already has me wet; oh no, you did that. Let’s finish the job.” She ducked under the covers and took my semi-firm cock into her mouth.

The image of her lying with her legs open as Bruce slid his cock into her pussy drove me wild with lust. That cunt which had not felt a hard cock in years. In my imagination, he had a nice circumcised cock with a big, bulbous, purple head

Her talented hands and mouth, along with my imagination, worked wonders. Then she got on her knees and presented her gaping pussy to me. After a few licks, I slid my cock into her to my total delight. Her pussy pulsed as I came, a rare treat.

For the next few weeks she was very discrete about meeting her lover; only telling me after. If he came to our house, it was when she knew I would be out and he left before I returned. She was always neat and dressed when she greeted me with her usual embrace and kiss. I did think I tasted something strange one time.

Adara_Cooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adara_Cooper

In truth, my calm acceptance of her new activities didn’t completely hold up during this period. I had periods of jealousy and resentment but in fairness, I had to concede that she should not be deprived of great sex due to my limitations. I only hoped that this would be a weekday enterprise. The thought of her wanting to stay overnight or a weekend with him upset me.

About one morning per week, Eva would turn to me in bed, kiss me, and lay her head on my chest. Inevitably her hand would come to rest on my cock, which oddly was sometimes hard, and very lightly, pleasure it, my balls, and tickle my perineum. She particularly enjoyed running her hand over the hair on my abdomen which has grown a bit thick in my old age. Those mornings together felt like my special domain, not to be shared.

The effect thrilled me, but in the end, my penis always failed me and we performed our usual sex ritual. I suspected that those were days when Bruce would get lucky too but I did not want to intrude on their privacy so I refrained from inquiring.

One afternoon she came to me wearing a Japanese kimono that I had bought her years earlier on a business trip. She told me that Bruce would be coming over soon. When I asked if I should leave, she kissed me and said, “I want you to stay and either join us if you are comfortable with that, or just watch if you like. Of course, you may do as you wish, even leave if you need to.”

She kissed me again, plunging her tongue into my mouth, her hand squeezing my cock. Her lovely bare feet peeked out from under the kimono; always a turn-on for me. “I may need your tongue to warm me up.”

When I become aroused I experience the same feelings as in the old days. When the endorphins hit I get that warm tingly feeling in my cock as my heart starts to pump blood to it. It begins to inflate, not enough for hands-free vaginal penetration, but enough for intense pleasurable feelings. I was rapidly getting there.

Bruce and I shook hands and made small talk as we got drinks. We both were somewhat ill at ease with the situation. Eva sat in the center of the sofa and patted the seat on either side of her. Once we were seated she turned to him, placed her palm on his thigh, and kissed him briefly.

“Did you bring it?” she asked. He nodded and drew a large joint from his shirt pocket. When she saw my surprised look she said, “We thought it would help break the ice.”

She kissed me deeply and pressed her hand to my crotch. I asked, ”Do you…?”

“Yes, and I love it. It dampens all my inhibitions. It’s how Bruce got into my pants the first time. Cold sober, I couldn’t fully let go.” I was not certain that was a good thing for me though. In the past marijuana has made me paranoid.

Bruce fired the thing up and we all took a couple of hits. It has been many years since I have toked and weed is much more powerful these days. I was quickly very stoned, and having trouble concentrating on what was happening.

I was vaguely aware of Eva kissing him, then me. But my cock was quite aware; it felt wonderful as it became engorged. It seemed as if it was getting rock hard but when I looked down it was its usual fat but only firm self.

The next thing, I noticed her standing before us naked. When had she taken her kimono off? She looked so beautiful to me.

But it was not today’s Eva; it was her old, sexy self. The extra few pounds were gone from her middle; her breasts were their old perky B-cup with ever-erect suckable nipples; she had her old boyish slim hips and smooth, firm bottom. And those endless legs and neat little pubic patch. That body was made for sex.

Then she was on her knees helping Bruce remove his clothes. She lifted his cock to her lips, slipping the head into her mouth and caressing his balls. My feeling of jealousy became intense as I watched them. His cock seemed immense, making me wonder how her pussy could take it.

Suddenly it wasn’t Bruce she was giving head to; it was her old boss. She was his administrative assistant for nearly twenty years. All those hours in his office with the door closed; their several business trips together. Surely he had fucked her, how could he not? She used to tell me he sometimes admitted to straying from his marriage. What kind of boss confesses his indiscretions to his assistant?

I came back to the present when she moved to me and kissed me. I could taste his cock on her lips. She opened my pants and I raised up for her to remove them. My cock was practically glued to my thigh with precum. She lifted it to her lips and sent a thrill through me as she took me deep into her mouth and tongued my glans. I lifted her head for another kiss and motioned my head toward Bruce who had his cock in his hand watching us. I wanted desperately to fuck her but knew it was impossible at that moment.

She rose and went to straddle his lap, kissing him. His hard cock was trapped between their bodies as she slid up and down along it, leaving a trail of her juices. Suddenly I saw Rick, the beach bum from the nude beach we used to frequent. He flirted with all the regulars but had a special thing for Eva, hitting on her often, which she seemed to enjoy. I remembered those “ME” days when she would go to the beach on her own. She surely must have fucked him at least once.

She came back and sat on my lap calling me back to the present for a few minutes. “Can I fuck him now darling? I need his hard cock in me soon.” She rubbed her warm wet pussy lips on my engorged cock. It was too intense, I couldn’t hold back. I came on our bellies. Bruce was kneeling on the floor watching us. Eva pushed him onto his back and after some sloppy kisses, she straddled him and rode him noisily.

The view of her pussy lips wrapping around his shaft and bulging out around his cock head was mesmerizing. A ring of cream formed at the base of his cock and slowly oozed onto his balls. I wanted to get down for a closer look at their genitals, but I couldn’t move.

He kept calling her his slut, urging her to fuck him harder, asking if he was the best fuck she ever had.

This time I saw my best friend who used to drop by regularly to have a beer and watch a ball game on TV with me. A few times I have come home from a golf game to find him sitting by the pool, beer in hand and a few empties nearby. What were they doing while I played golf?

These images were driving me crazy. I became convinced that she had fucked nearly every man she came in contact with over the years. What about her best friend at work? They often lunched together and danced and sat together at work social events. I know she was attracted to him, she told me so.

It must have been a disappointment for her when I retired and we moved away from all that.

Now she was on her back with her legs wrapped around Bruce’s hips, her arms around his neck, kissing him lustily. They were in slow motion, his steady strokes going deep, then pulling almost completely out. Wet noises came from their connected sex organs. I was so jealous of their intimacy. Her pussy actually farted a few times. How could she enjoy his touch knowing that I love her so much?

And what about that visiting scientist who offered to let her stay in his apartment when she visited New York? Three nights of dinners with wine and conversation with a beautiful woman; a lot of temptation. His couch couldn’t have competed well with his bed.

Eva seemed far away at that moment; lost in rapture at the feeling of being properly fucked by a real cock. Sensations making her whisper encouragement and endearments to Bruce. I think she may have called me to join them, but I couldn’t.

I couldn’t watch it anymore. I laid my head down on the sofa and closed my eyes. The sounds of their lovemaking assaulted my ears until I drifted off with images of many of her male acquaintances running through my head.

Eventually, I became aware of quiet. I opened my eyes in time to see them walking hand in hand toward the bedroom. I wanted it to be me that was being led to her bed; to feel her caresses, her warm pussy on my hard cock. To hear her endearments as she neared her orgasm. I drifted off again.

In my feverish dream, I understood that her role in life was to pleasure men, many men. I had no right to try to keep her to myself.

When I next awoke, the house was dark. Eva was sitting beside me in her kimono, caressing my cheek. “It’s time for us to go to bed, darling.” She kissed my forehead in a motherly way. She smelled clean and soapy; likely she/they had showered.

“Where’s what’s his name?” I remembered them leaving me behind, even though I still felt woozy.

“He has gone home to his wife, dear. It’s just us now. Come to bed; I missed you.” She helped me up and guided me toward the bedrooms. “He seems unwilling to share me with you. I guess I won’t be seeing him again.” She bypassed the master and led me to the guest bedroom.

“Wha…?”

“Our bed is quite a sticky mess and I’m too tired to change it. I think we’ll sleep better in this one. Come along.” She dropped her kimono and slipped under the covers. I wanted to tell her of my flashbacks, but when she put her arms around me and held me to her body, I felt such a rush of love for her that I forgot all about them.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments