Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Ex-Wife - Part One

"I enter into a new kind of relationship with my Ex"

27
10 Comments 10
13.9k Views 13.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Looking down at her as she ran her tongue over my cock, I couldn’t believe we were here.

Jan and I had split up a few years previously but had remained friends. She was older than me by around twelve years and when we first met, we were thirty-two and forty-four respectively. We were in similar social groups and saw each other at various parties from time to time which was fine, until we both had new partners who found our friendship hard to handle.

This created issues for us both and we began texting as a more comfortable way of communicating without having to deal with questions and accusations.

These feelings from our partners were reasonable, given what transpired, but at the time, seemed childish and immature.

We met again at a mutual friend’s open house and passed each other as she came out of the toilet.

“How are you?” she asked.

I told her I was pretty cool and also that she was looking well. She asked how things were going with my new partner and I asked about hers.

I said things were great but her insecurities were driving me nuts and that I may as well have been fucking Jan for all the grief I was getting.

Jan said her situation was similar and so, if I ever wanted, just to give her a call.

I looked at her questioningly and she replied that sex with me had always been great. Breaking up was a pity but it was cool and maybe we should indeed just fuck.

I asked if she’d seriously be okay with that and she just smiled and walked off.

It played on my mind and I began to think about it more and more. Sex with Jan was fantastic when we first got together and I would definitely be up for some of that. I thought about it more and more and almost called her a couple of times.

One evening I was indoors alone and I delved into the back of my wardrobe where I had a box of old photos. I knew what I was looking for and actually became aroused just at the thought of them. After a few minutes searching, I found the package and sat down on the bed.

She would have been around forty-six then. She was now fifty-four but she still looked really fit. She was a dancer and attended keep fit classes on a regular basis.

The first few were holiday pictures which I flicked through, reminiscing. Then I found them, eight or nine ictures taken a few years back. Jan was in a red balcony bra. Her 34C’s perfectly framed. She was lying on the bed, her hands tied to the bedstead with a neck tie. The red panties, tight on her taught arse cheeks.
Lying back on the bed I flicked through the pictures and recalled the evening. She had the red underwear set on and we had ended up messing around in the bedroom. I took some pictures of her as she undressed. She ended up tied to the bed and I removed her panties slowly before running my tongue between her cheeks. She bucked and told me to leave her arse alone, as usual, and I contented myself with fucking her sweet pussy from behind.

As I recounted the events I stroked myself, looking at a picture of my cock buried inside her.

I picked up my phone and I sent her a text. “Found some pictures of you I thought I’d mislaid.”

Instantly she responded, “Did you get my best side?”

“Well if you mean your backside then I did”

“My backside? What Photos?”

“You in the red set tied to the bed.”

“Oh fuck! I forgot about those. Do I look good?”

“Fuck yeah.”

“Maybe you should pop round so I can see them then?”

“That’s not a good idea,” I said. “I’m not in the mood to chat.”

“What are you in the mood for then?” she asked.

“To fuck. I’m in the mood to fuck. I don’t want to chat, no niceties, just to fuck.”

“How strange,” she said, “me too. Why don’t you pop round right now and fuck me?”

I don’t really know how I drove the five miles to her flat. I was incredibly horny. I wanted her. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to use her. I had absolutely no moralistic thoughts. I just wanted her. As I drove, my hard on, my arousal and my excitement astounded me.

Ammea_rra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ammea_rra

I was almost shaking in anticipation.

I got to her flat and could see her behind the blinds on the first floor. I walked to the door, unaware of anything except having her. I rang her bell and the security buzzer sounded, allowing the catch to release and the door to open. I walked up to the first floor and her door opened.

I pushed it aside and she stood there, breathing heavily. Her breasts were rising and falling beneath a white vest. I walked to her and took hold of the hair at the base of her neck and kissed her. I pushed her down until she was on her knees and she immediately unzipped me and released my cock. Her moistened tongue ran along my length and I closed my eyes as the warmth of her mouth enveloped me. Christ, she could suck cock.

Looking down at her as she ran her tongue over my cock, I couldn’t believe we were here. She sucked and licked at me, noisily slurping at my blood engorged member.

Fuck I wanted her.

I held her head. I forced myself deeper into her, filling her. I felt her face on my stomach as she took all of me. She gagged a little and gasped as I released her. Then she engulfed me again. I literally fucked her mouth.

The first words said between us were when she took a breath and cried, “Fuck me.”

I pulled her up and turned her around to face the wall. She placed her hands on the wall, stuck out her arse and spread her legs.

I stood back and said, “Lift your skirt and take down your knickers, you dirty little bitch.”

She did so. Not with any grace or enticement but with speed and desperation it seemed.

I stood behind her. Her cheeks, legs and arched back were crying out to be fucked. I rested my cock on her and asked her what she wanted.

She said, “I want you to fuck me. I want your cock inside me.”

“Why you dirty little whore,” I said, “put me inside you.”

She reached behind and found my cock and drew me toward her wet lips. She was pushing her butt back toward me, wanting me.

I pushed her forward a little and then stood still, allowing her to push back onto my cock. My head just nudging against her. “Go on, you little slut, fuck me,” I said

She pushed herself onto me, my cock parting her wetness and entering her warm, sopping cunt. She began to move back and forth, using me perhaps as much as I was using her.

We fucked like that, both of us moving, in her hallway. She was gasping loudly, saying how much she enjoyed my cock. I, too, was saying how much I missed her. How much I missed her breasts, her mouth, her cunt. I fucked her hard. I ramming into her mercilessly. I wanted to fuck her through the wall.

I licked my thumb and ran it over her ass and, instead of pulling away like she used to, she went crazy. As my thumb slipped inside her butt, she began to climax. I could feel her juices cascading onto me. She was crying for me to come inside her and with a final few thrusts I filled her. Pumping into her as my thumb induced carnal grunts and repeated cries of “Yes, yes, yes!” 

Then she came, violently, crying out and finally coming and squirting over me, running like a river of ecstasy. After a short time, we both recovered ourselves and sat on her sofa to talk.

“Where the fuck did that come from?” she asked.

I told her that since she made the comment to me about “no strings” sex and I hadn’t been able to get it out of my mind. I showed her the pictures and basically confessed that I’d just wanted to fuck her. I told her that I didn’t want to renew an old relationship and that I didn’t want to hurt anybody but just to have some fun.

I basically wanted a new relationship with someone I enjoyed fucking and who aroused me easily and quickly. I wanted to experiment and test our sexuality to the full.

She laughed, heartily. “You arse. I don’t want a relationship either, okay? I just want to fuck sometimes. I like you, I like your cock and I like fucking you. I’m happy as I am, okay?”

“So where do we go from here?” I asked

“It’s simple,” she said. “Call whenever you want and, if I’m free, then we’ll fuck. But, I’m not a slut, okay?”

“Fine,” I said. “Not a slut then, just my slut..."

Published 
Written by Exwifelover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments