Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Husband Beats Off When I Share The Details Of Getting Fucked At A Friend’s Wedding

"My husband loves hearing the details of me getting fucked at a friend's wedding."

105
20 Comments 20
30.9k Views 30.9k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Famous Story

My name is Carol and I'm thirty-four years old.  I am very pretty, or so I'm told, with large natural 32D tits and tight abs.  This is a real story that my husband, John, is obsessed with.  He beats off as I share the details of me getting fucked at a friend's wedding.

I'm somewhat of an exhibitionist.  I love to wear low cut tops that show off my large tits.  John encourages my behavior and likes to see other guys check me out, which they do all the time.  I don't always close the drapes at home when I walk around in my lingerie - oops!

On several vacations John has encouraged me to go topless.  We walk the beach, hand-in-hand, as my tits bounce and other guys stare at my hot body.  John gets horny as hell when he sees other guys videotape us, knowing they will share the video with other guys. I enjoy talking to other guys with my tits on display.  We fuck every night on vacation as John recounts all the guys who checked out my tits.

On many occasions John has shared that he would like to watch me get fucked while he watches. He is a wannabe cuckold.  We never followed through, but I was very aware of his fantasy.  I tell him that I also want to get fucked as he watches, and beats off, watching another man plunge his hard cock in my wet pussy.

That brings me to my naughty night at a friend's wedding.  John couldn't attend the wedding and had no problem with me attending without him.  I joked around that I might get fucked, and he joked back that would be fine, as long as I shared the naughty details with him when I got home.  Little did he know....

I was one of the few unattached women at the wedding.  I felt like a third wheel.  I dressed in provocative dresses.  I do like to show a lot of cleavage.  I think many of the women at the wedding were a little upset I got the attention I did.  More times than not I had three or more horny guys getting me drinks and staring at my tits.  The rehearsal dinner was a small affair with out-of-town guests.  The wedding party with all the bridesmaids and groomsmen was low key.  I wondered how many of the bridesmaids would get fucked.  Weddings do provide an opportunity for lots of fucking.

I chatted with most of the groomsmen.  Craig was especially attentive.  We hit it off and spent a lot of time flirting.  I was flattered that a young stud would find an older woman like me someone to flirt with.  Craig was unattached and very handsome.  I joked by asking him, "Craig, why aren't you talking with the bridesmaids? I'd have to think you might score with one of them before the weekend is over.  A couple of them look pretty hot."

Craig responded, "None of them are as hot as you. I find it intriguing that I'm talking to a sexy married woman.  I know your husband isn't here, and I have to wonder what he'd think if he saw you dressed in such a low cut dress.  All the guys are staring at your cleavage.  I hope I'm not being too crude when I say that."

I gave Craig a kiss on the cheek and said, "I'm glad you noticed.  My husband enjoys having other men check me out.  He is the one that likes me to show off a lot of cleavage.  He encourages me to go topless on vacations, and gets off watching men check out my tits. Are you surprised to hear that?"

Craig was a little taken aback by my direct comments.  He smiled and joked, "I wish I was one of the guys checking you out topless.  It's obvious you have very nice breasts.  I'm getting a little aroused imagining you topless."

I had a lot to drink, so was pretty direct when I laughed and said, "That's so proper of you.  But you don't have to refer to my breasts.  I have nice tits.  And right now I can feel my nipples getting hard as we talk.  What do you think of that!"

Craig didn't know what to think.  He simply replied, "You started this, so let's just say I do find you intriguing.  If you were single, I'd be thinking we might hook up.  But, as much as your husband likes you to go topless, I'm sure that's where he draws the line.  And he's not here, so I'm feeling a little guilty flirting with you."

I just smiled and said, "I don't know what my husband would think.  He has actually suggested he would want to watch me fuck another guy.  That's never happened but it's a nice fantasy.  If he was here, who knows what might happen?"

Craig stared at me in disbelief.  He said, "Holy shit, I know you've been drinking, but that's quite a revelation.  If he was here, I'd volunteer to help him live out his fantasy.  Too bad he isn't here."

I kissed Craig, and responded, "Me too. Who knows if he is bluffing or not.  I know I'd be willing, that's for sure."

Craig and I left that hanging in the air.  I was horny as hell. I couldn't believe I had been so direct.  After the dinner I went back to my room, got undressed and masturbated as I imagined getting fucked by Craig.  My pussy was really wet as I fingered myself to an orgasm.

The wedding was very nice. I enjoyed looking at Craig and wondered how big his cock was.  I sat at a table with other couples at the dinner that followed the wedding.  After dinner the music started and I was very happy when Craig asked me to dance. Craig held me close during the slow dances.  He put his hand on my butt, and I let him do whatever he wanted.  He brushed his hands over my tits as he spun me around.  I was getting pretty worked up.

We went out on the balcony to talk.  Craig kissed me, he fondled my tits, and I rubbed his crotch.  I whispered to him, "My husband isn't here, but I'm sure he'd be okay if you fucked me tonight.  Do you want to fuck me?  I feel very naughty and want your cock in my pussy. If you're up for a good time tonight, meet me at my room.  I'll leave now and you can join me a little later.  I want to freshen up and don't want anyone to know we are going to fuck tonight.  I'm sure some people are wondering what's up, but let's not be too obvious.  I'll see you in an hour.  And you can see my tits."

I left Craig and headed to my room.  Holy shit, I was going to fuck Craig. I felt very naughty.  I waited for Craig and decided to meet him at the door with my tits on display.  He did say he wanted to see me topless.  When I heard a knock on my door, I was ready.  Craig stared at my tits when I opened the door.  All he could say was, "Wow!"

--------------

A week after I returned from my friends wedding in Atlanta, John and I were driving home from dinner when I dropped the bomb. I was dressed in a low cut dress that showed off my large tits.  John loved the dress and the way other guys checked me out at the restaurant.  The young waiter couldn't help but stare at my tits whenever he came to the table.  As we drove home, John remarked, "Carol, did you notice the how the horny waiter looked at you tonight?  I'll bet he wanted to fuck you."

I smiled and knew it was time.  I responded, "Yes, I noticed.  I'm horny as hell as I think about it now.  Would you be okay if I took him home and he fucked me?  Would you like to watch?"

John laughed and said, "Absolutely.  You know I want you to fuck another guy. But, unfortunately I know you won't.  You talk a good game, but when push comes to shove, I know it's just a naughty fantasy."

I dropped the bomb and responded, "John, I fucked one of the groomsmen in Atlanta at the wedding last weekend.  You gave me permission, so I let loose and fucked Craig, a young twenty-five year-old stud.  I've thought about when I'd tell you, so here it is. Your beautiful wife was fucked, good and hard, by a young stud with a really big, hard cock.  Are you okay with that?  Remember you have always wanted me to fuck another guy.  I'm sorry you didn't get to watch, but I hope you are happy that I'm now officially a hot-wife."

John laughed and said, "Carol, that's a good one.  I wish you actually did fuck Craig, or whatever his name is, but I know you didn't."

I repeated, "John, I did fuck Craig.  We danced at the wedding reception, we had a lot to drink, and I let him feel me up on the dance floor. I was horny as hell, and invited him to my room.  I'm admitting it now and ask again, are you okay knowing I let loose and got fucked last weekend?"

John looked over at me, stuttered as he said, "Are you serious?  You actually got fucked last weekend? That's seven days ago.  And you are just now telling me?  Holy shit.  He fucked you?  You got naked with a young twenty-five year-old stud?  How naughty were you?  Did you suck his cock?  Did he wear a condom?  Did he spend the night?  I want to know?"

I felt liberated and responded, "Yes, I sucked his big cock.  He did spend the night,  And I didn't want him to wear a condom.  I wanted him to cum in my pussy.  I asked him if he was clean, and I believed him when he said he was. I know how nasty that sounds, but I was horny as hell and wanted to fuck him.  I can tell you more, if you want, when we get home.  Is your dick hard now?  I'll bet it is."  

John almost drove off the road as he said, "Holy shit.  I do believe you, but I can't believe you sucked his cock when you won't ever suck my cock.  That's really dirty.  You can tell me all about it when we get home, you dirty little slut.  I am shocked, but I"m not at all pissed.  I do wish I was there, but to some extent, it's even more exotic knowing you were alone, naked, and fucked a young stud a week ago and I didn't know a thing.  My mind is racing right now  I'm having trouble wrapping my head around it.  I can't wait to get home and hear the naughty details."

MichelleKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MichelleKing

-----------

When we got home, John came after me with lust in his eyes.  I said, "Calm down.  We have plenty of time.  Let's get some wine and go upstairs so I can tell you about my wild night with Craig."

Once we were in our bedroom I stripped down to my panties.  John loves my tits, so I go topless at home to get him horny.  John took off his clothes and came over to ravish me.  His dick was hard and pointing at the ceiling.  I said, "Slow down, cowboy.  Sit in the chair and I'll entertain you.  You can beat off if you want."

I sipped my wine and started telling the story of my night of debauchery. I was a little concerned how John would react, but jumped right in by saying, "John, I don't want you to get mad at me when I share the details, but here goes.  Craig was all over me at the reception.  We sat at the same table, drank wine and talked.  He likes to dance so we hit the dance floor.  When the first slow dance started he pulled me in and all but crushed me.  He put his hands on my butt as we danced.  He spun me around and brushed my tits with his hands as he pulled me back in.  I think he was testing me, and my behavior on the dance floor let him know I was interested.  During one of the breaks we went out on the balcony and started kissing.  He massaged my tits and I rubbed his crotch.  I was really a bad girl."

John was stroking his cock as he jumped in by asking, “When did you decide to fuck him?  Did people see the two of you together?”

I smiled and responded, “I knew I’d fuck him when we were kissing on the balcony and he was feeling me up.  We were discrete but I’d guess a few of my friends thought something might be up. I told him to come up to my room, but we didn’t go back to the hotel together.  I left first, around 10:00 PM, so I could freshen up.  He didn’t knock on my door until about 11:00 PM.  I was a naughty girl when I answered the door wearing only my thong panties.”

John was panting when he interrupted me, “You were topless with your tits out when you answered the door? That’s being pretty forward. How did Craig react?”

I laughed  and answered, “ How do think he reacted?  He smiled ear-to-ear, closed the door, gave me a big hug, kissed me passionately, and fondled my tits.  He took me over to the bed and stripped off his clothes.  His cock was rock hard.  He climbed on the bed and we kissed as I stroked his cock. He pulled off my panties and put his hand on my pussy. He played with my clit and slid his finger in my cunt. He rotated his body and went down on me.  His tongue was in my pussy and his cock was in my face.  So I gently kissed his long, hard dick, licked the tip of his cock, and let the shaft slide between my lips.  We serviced each other like dirty dogs.”

I could tell that John was about to shoot off.  He panted, “How big was Craig’s cock?”

I relied honestly, “Craig has a long, slender penis.  Imagine a foot long hot dog.  It was easy to suck his dick because it was slender.  I mostly licked his cock and played with his balls.  I let his shaft slide between  my lips as he licked my cunt.   We were really naughty and horny.”

Just as I finished my sentence, John let loose, shook from head-to-toe, and spewed a huge load of cum from his cock.  He wasn’t pissed at all.  He had enjoyed my tale of debauchery and I had only shared the tip of the iceberg.  This was going to be fun. 

John sat in the chair and stared at me. I smiled with satisfaction. John climbed on the bed and fondled my tits.  His dick was hard again, and he climbed on top of me. My pussy was wet and he fucked me without saying another word. He pounded me with a frenzy and climaxed about five minutes later.  

As he rolled off, he mumbled, "Carol, I"m all but speechless. When I fucked you I imagined what Craig did to you last weekend. You had another man's cock in your pussy, and I didn't even know."

I told John I'd tell him more the next night. We fell asleep with naughty dreams alive in our heads.

-----------

I can only imagine what John was thinking the next day as he rushed home to hear more of my story. I was horny, knowing I could share my naughty night with Craig.

I put on sexy lingerie and we ate dinner without saying much. John stared at me and my big tits which were all but falling out of my sexy top.

We went to the living room with a bottle of wine. John sat on a chair and I sat on the couch. I removed everything but my thong, and John stripped naked.

I looked at John and continued my story.  I smiled at John and started. "John, I think I left off when I was telling you that I enjoyed sucking Craig's big cock.  I felt very naughty as I licked his cock and could taste cum dripping from the tip of his penis.  I kept thinking how I was sucking his cock, but don't suck your cock.  It made me very horny.  He was licking my pussy and I really wanted to get fucked.  I rolled over onto my back and Craig mounted me.  I spread my legs and he eased his hard cock into my wet pussy.  He was slow and deliberate as he fucked me.  He kissed me, fondled me, and fucked me.  I was in heaven.  His long, hard cock went so deep inside me, I felt things I'd never felt before.  We both climaxed at the same time, and he filled my pussy with his hot cum.  I could feel him pulse as he shot off several loads of cum."

John was beating off, and staring at me, as I told my story. When I told him that Craig had filled my pussy with hot cum, John lost it and sprayed his cum all over the chair he was sitting in.

I got up from the couch and went over to John to kiss him. I murmured, "I can tell you enjoy hearing my story, so lets drink some wine, and I'll continue telling you all the details."

John and I did drink some more wine, and after thirty minutes or so, I sat down to continue the story.  John jumped in and asked, "Did you say that Craig spent the night.  How many times did he fuck you?"

I laughed and responded, "Yes,he did spend the night and we were like horny teenagers.  I'm not sure whether he fucked me five times or six, but he fucked me non-stop all night.  He fucked me doggie style and and slapped my ass as he plunged his cock into my pussy from behind.  My tits were flopping around and I felt like a whore.  I loved the feeling of him climaxing and filling my pussy with hot cum."

John was slowly beating his meat as I recounted my story.  I continued, "Craig rolled me over, and after thirty minutes or so was ready for another good fuck. We kissed and I fondled his cock as it grew back into a hard shaft. He pushed my legs back and fucked me hard and fast. Craig told me I was the best fuck he could remember.  He called me a hot slut, which I was."

John shot off again. Not much cum sprayed out, but some cum did drip from the tip of his penis. John was spent. We silently went upstairs to go to bed. Several hours later, I felt John stir as he fondled my tits.  He mounted me and fucked me hard as he called me his slut wife.

The next night I continued my story. I was topless when John got home, and we skipped dinner. We sat down with our wine, for more story telling.  John remarked, "Carol, you were really nasty and I"m still having trouble wrapping my mind around it all.  I'm not pissed, just thinking of you in a different way.  Will you fuck another guy some time in the future so I can watch?"

I laughed and answered, "Absolutely, I'd love to get fucked again while you watch. I was hoping you might want me to be a hot-wife."

John grinned and said, "That would be a fun night.  So, tell me more about your night with Craig."

I sipped my wine, and continued.  "John, Craig was a real stud. When he was on his back, with his hard cock pointing up, I climbed on top and eased my pussy down on his shaft. He fondled my tits as he thrust his cock in my cunt. I rode him like a cowgirl. I matched his thrusts by moving up and down his long, hard cock. He shot another load of cum into my pussy, but not a huge load like earlier."

John was beating off with a smile on his face. I continued, "John, he fucked me on my side, he fucked me straight on, he fucked me again doggie style. Every hour or so, he was hard again, ready for more action. I was a real slut. The next morning, we took a shower together and I sucked his cock again. The water was hot and streaming down my face as I sucked his cock, played with his balls, and brought him to a climax. I swallowed his load of cum and felt really naughty when he came in my mouth."

John was shaking when he shot a big load of cum all over his legs and the chair he was sitting in. He was spent. He looked at me and said, "Carol, I can't believe how really nasty you were with Craig.  My mind is racing. I am happy you shared this all with me, and can't wait to watch you get fucked in front of me. I definitely want to watch you suck another man's cock. And I want you to let him shoot off in your mouth. You are my slut hot-wife and I'm your cuckold husband."

----------

Author’s note:  To all the men who want to watch their wife fuck another man.  Be careful what you wish for.  A true hot-wife will always want to fuck other men. A cuckold has to be ready to share - again and again. There is no turning back. 

Published 
Written by happyguy987
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments