Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Suprise

"Husband watches wife"

14
0 Comments 0
36.7k Views 36.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story


It was suppose to be a relaxing night out, nothing exciting, dinner, a Broadway show maybe a drink or two afterwards then back to our normal life. What actually transpired was surprising for the both of us, or a least that’s what I thought.

Let me start by describing my relationship and beautiful wife: The relationship was tumultuous in the beginning lots of drama, nevertheless she always stayed by my side, and I am extremely grateful for that. Married for seven years, together for fifteen and have three beautiful children. We trust and love each other very much and the sex life is great. She stands 5 feet 9 inches tall, 135 lbs. with 38D-cup breast with dark brown nipples and large areolas. White soft skin that suntans to a light caramel color, which results in sexy tan lines. Brown medium length hair and what some people might call bedroom eyes, she has luscious and succulent red lips, great for kissing and sucking She has a thin waist, Spanish hips connected to long and thick legs that compliment her heart shaped ass. When she walks, it is one of the most erotic and arousing things to watch. In addition to her sense of humor, and humility she is one of the most sensitive and considerate persons I have ever met. I adore my wife.

We rarely discuss sexual fantasies however; we do include sex toys and talk of other persons being present and participating with us when having sex. Being more vocal when it comes to fantasying then she is, I had made several comments to her that it would be so erotic to watch her be seduced, turned on, and then fucked by another man. Knowing that he was having his way with her and feeling the warmth of her body, as I do every time I have the pleasure of making love to my wife. On several occasions, she had gotten upset, saying that I really didn’t love her because if I did, how could I consider her being fucked by another man. I had to explain to her that it’s not that I want her to be with someone else, it was just that watching her perform on our sex toys and expressing such delight through her facial expressions was such a turn on for me, and lead me to believe that she was fantasizing of someone else. I allowed my imagination to get the best of me. I read a lot of erotic stories were married women had affairs, they were seduced by good looking, well endowed men, all the while their husbands secretly watch. I assumed it was something she had contemplated or fantasized about. I should have known better than to have assumed this was ever an option or a fantasy of hers. She made it abundantly clear that those thoughts and desires were mine not hers.

My wife and I rarely go out, she is dedicated to raising our kids, and I am always working. We planned on going out about a month ago. The need to plan head makes the whole experience of going out thought provoking. I understand the need to plan; I just wish it were more often and spontaneous. Anyway, my mother in law usually agrees to comes over and take care of the kids, however she always complains and rushes us back home, needless to say we have no other choice. However, thanks to the in-laws, I experienced one of the most erotic and stupefying experiences of my life.

It was a beautiful summer night not so hot, warm enough for my wife to wear a maxi type dress that I had brought her a while back, which showed off her beautiful breast and zaftig figure. I should have known something was dissimilar that night because I had asked her on several occasions to wear the dress but she always rejected the idea saying it revealed too much, her breast were exposed, to provocative. Now I have to admit the dress looked great on her and I knew that many men were going to gawk at her however, it didn’t bother me one bit, because I would be the lucky one fucking and savoring her at the end of the night.

Off to dinner at a Spanish restaurant we enjoy visiting whenever we venture out into the city. To my surprise, she asked for a screwdriver with her dinner, which was uncharacteristic of her. Anyway, after dinner, we were off to the Broadway show. Again, she asked for a drink before and during the intermission, which was strangely odd. The show ended and she was feeling a bit tipsy. She asked if we could spend the night in the city, and stay at the hotel, we had previously stayed in. I agreed and made the necessary phone calls and booked a room for the night. On the way to the hotel, she started rubbing my cock, telling me she was so horny and could not wait to be fucked.

Upon arriving at the hotel, I walked over to the check in counter and confirmed our reservation. As I was checking in my wife walked into the bar- lounge area and requested another drink. She quickly drank it, held a brief conversation with a man at the bar, walked out, and before I could make it over to her, she asked me for the keys to room. My wife asked me to wait downstairs because she needed to use the bathroom and freshen up a bit. It was not a peculiar request so I ordered my usual, a Johnny Walker Black on the rocks and waited at the bar. A conversation ensued with a man who introduced himself as Leo. He was a good-looking man, olive skin, dark haired, stood approximately 6 feet 3 inches tall, 200 lbs, well built, and casually dressed. The topic of conversation quickly changed to wife. My instinct was that he wasn’t sure whether she was my friend, girlfriend, or wife. I quickly answered and told him we were married, out on a date and our kids were left at home. He was mesmerized by her beauty and told me I was lucky to have her. He then made a comment, which left me feeling a bit mystified, he said “that if he were married to someone as beautiful and sexy as my wife he could never” and just before he finished his thought, he received a text message, excused himself from the bar walked towards the elevators and disappeared.

I didn’t think much about his comment and continued enjoying my drink. Approximately fifteen minutes had passed since my wife had gone upstairs and I became concerned wondering what was taking her so long, did she fall asleep, or worse, is she hurt. For that reason, I hastily finished my drink, headed on upstairs hoping to find my wife lying down, and passed out on the bed. As a got closer to the room an over welling feeling of nervousness set in. The door to the room was partly open. Not sure what to expect, I peered into the room, and shocked by what a saw. My wife perched on a desk; embraced in a passionate kiss, her legs spread apart, while this stranger was standing between her legs, holding her, caressing her. Not sure, what do I stood at the door without making a sound and to my surprise I became sexually arouse. Shocked only because it was an unexpected encounter and never imagined something like this could happen.

michellsexytsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
michellsexytsTS

I watched as this stranger undressed my wife, slowly untying the straps of her dress, unclipping her bra, then sucking and kneading her nipples, as she rolled her head back and moaned softly.

It was the most exhilarating thing to watch; my wife’s body began to move closer to the edge of the desk obviously wanting to feel his cock against her body. With no hesitation, she reached down, unbuttoned this strangers pants, pushed his underwear’s off and was greeted by what must have been the largest cock I had ever seen. He was probably ten inches long, two and a half inches thick with a huge head. My wife was clearly going to enjoy her self and now wanted to feel this monster inside her. He placed both his hands under her soaked ass and carried her over to the bed; she wrapped her arms and legs around his body, while his shaft rubbed and parted her dripping wet pussy. He was a bit forceful with her almost throwing her on the bed. Spreading her legs, he began kissing her inner thighs, switching from right to left, all the while working his way up to her dripping mound. His tongue flicked several times over her clit and slid back down to the opening of her moist cunt, lightly kissing and sucking her cunt lips. As his tongue slid inside her hot box, she lifted her hips to receive it fully. He moved his wet tongue in and out of her with slow thrusts. He moved a finger to her anus and massaged it with slow light pressure. She whimpered as she felt his finger push through and began a pumping movement.

He continued licking and shoving his tongue deep inside her. As he twirled his tongue inside her, she moaned in erotic bliss. Spreading her legs wider to accommodate his wide shoulders, she rested them on his back. She came intensely and asked him to stop, because she wanted to feel and taste his manhood. She asked him to sit down on the bed; then she straddled him and rubbed her sweet cunt against his monstrous cock. All the while kissing him and sucking on his tongue. I looked intently as my lovely wife got off his lap pushed him back onto the bed and began licking and sucking the tip off his massive cock. What was so thrilling was watching my wife, with her eyes partially closed, gliding her mouth up and down along his long shaft with her succulent lips. He grabbed her with both hands by the head and slowly began pushing his cock deeper into her mouth, making her gag on several thrusts. The sound of her mouth slobbering all over his cock was so erotic.

I now had the perfect opportunity to enter the room and watch from another bedroom. My wife loves sucking cock and watching her mouth move up and down, side to side, slapping her self in the face with this his cock was invigorating, My cock felt as if it had a mind of its own because it wanted to rip right out of my pants. It was obvious she wanted to feel him inside her because she pushed him back on the bed and straddled him once again. This time she grabbed his cock with one hand and slowly rubbed the tip of his manhood against her clit, and along the length of her hole spreading her sweet lips apart. She was so wet that he was able to plunge his cock more than half way in on his first thrust, making her squint in pain By the third thrust, she let out the loudest grunt but it was unmistakably a grunt of pleasure. He was inside her, no doubt discovering places deep inside her, never explored. I watched as she impaled herself on his cock slowly riding it up and down; contorting her body to get every inch of his manhood. I watched her spin around on his long cock, rock her self to orgasm then rotate back around so he squeeze and suck her tits as she rode his monstrous cock. I gazed as her body convulsed, twitched, and move in ways I never knew she was capable of. She came easily several more times and drenched his balls and cock with her syrupy juices. I could smell her sweet aroma from where I was watching.

He wanted to be in control now and was in the mood to pound away and fuck her like she had never been fucked before. So he told her to get on her hands and knees and buried his cock deep inside her pussy. With my wife’s ass fully exposed and in the air he grabbed her waist pulled her close to him and began thrusting harder and harder, going deeper inside her, once again making her cum as she howled in ecstasy. She screamed and begged this man to squeeze her tits, pull her hair to do anything to help keep her mind off the pounding he was delivering to her now swollen pussy.

She began pleading for him to cum. He turned her around laid her on her back, placed both her legs on his shoulders and began the onslaught of her pussy, her body shuttered and quivered in pleasure however, this time she came with such a force that she began to squirt all over his cock and balls, something she has never done or experienced with me. This pushed him over the edge because he began thrusting harder and harder, faster, and faster, she knew it was just at matter of time before he came.

She was well aware he was on the brink of Cumming so she pushed him off her and began sucking his cock. Wanting to taste his semen, wanting his cum all over her face, on her chest, on her body, she continued to jerk and suck with such contentment. Within moments he began to shoot his load into her mouth, he must have shot a huge forceful load that hit the back of her throat because she gagged and cum began spilling out of her mouth, and all over her chest and body. She continued to jerk him off making sure that every drop drained from his large ball sack. She moaned in rapture as this man came all over her, rubbing his manhood on her face and on her breast.

After ejaculating, his body went limp and he sat down at the edge of the bed. He evidently enjoyed himself because he tried cuddling and striking up a conversation with her. She lay back on the bed quietly for a minute, composing herself, gathering her thoughts, and then asked this stranger to hurry up and leave. He was surprised she was so inflexible to the idea of being caressed, that he got dressed and left without saying another word, closing the door behind him. He walked pass the room without taking notice that I was standing in the doorway, watching him just moments earlier fucking my lovely wife. As he walked past, I recognized his face; it was Leo the man at the bar.

As I walked out of the bedroom not knowing what to say, my wife rolled over on the bed, starred directly into my eyes, and wished me a “Happy Birthday.” She asked if I enjoyed her surprise gift. “Is that what you fantasized? She asked. I was left speechless. Unable to speak I began to reflect, it was obvious she planned this overwhelming and erotic experience for me.

Published 
Written by tcm23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors