Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife And Her Boss

"Wife does it with the boss"

89
9 Comments 9
10.5k Views 10.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Based on a true story."

My wife, Dorothy, and I had been married for a couple of years. Our sex life was ok but not outstanding. She liked to fuck, but she wasn’t particularly adventurous. She wouldn’t suck my cock and wouldn’t let me eat her pussy. Sometimes, she would get on top of me and ride my cock but we mostly fucked in the missionary position.

Dorothy had been kind of promiscuous before we got married and had fucked quite a few guys. So I wasn’t surprised when one night she asked me if I would be upset if she fucked her boss, Ken. She had worked for Ken for about a year. She was a computer operator and he was the IT manager. Ken was about ten years older, married, with two kids.

Dorothy brought up her desire to fuck Ken one night in bed. While we were lying in bed, naked after having just fucked, she said, “Would you be upset if I fucked Ken? He flirts with me a lot at work and I kind of like him. He is always telling me how cute I am. Lately, he has been insinuating that he wants to have sex with me.”

Even though we had just finished fucking, my cock started to get hard at the thought of my wife fucking another man.

I said, “Are you not getting enough sex here at home?”

She replied, “Our sex is good, but I get a tingling feeling whenever Ken flirts with me. A couple of times, I had to go to the restroom to relieve myself a little. I would play with my pussy and think about what it would be like to have Ken inside me.”

“If you really want to fuck him, I don’t have any objection. As long as you tell me some of the details.”

With that, she gave me a kiss and said, “You are the best.”

A few days later, she brought it up again.

Dorothy said, “Ken’s wife is going to the beach with the kids for a few days. If you are still ok with it, I am going to fuck him while she is gone. He has the whole house to himself and told me that we could do it as many times as I wanted.”

“Babe, as long as you really want it, I’m more than fine with it. Just tell me about it when you come home,” I replied.

“Can you take me to his house tomorrow and drop me off? He doesn’t want the neighbors to see a strange car parked at his house. It might get back to his wife.”

“Sure,” I said. “You can stay as long as you like and I’ll pick you up when you are done.”

The next day, she asked me, “What should I wear? I want him to like me.”

I replied “Wear something sexy that is easy to take off. I have a feeling you won’t be wearing anything after a few minutes.”

So she picked a little skirt and a silky blouse. “Is this sexy enough?” she asked.

“It looks great,” I said. “Wear some sexy little panties that he can see when he looks up your skirt.”

She picked out a cute little thong that barely covered her pussy.

“You sure he will like it?” she asked.

“He will be all over you in a flash. You look so hot, I would fuck you myself right now, but I want Ken to have you fresh.”

Then I drove her to Ken’s house. Nice one-story rancher on a nice tree-lined street. I pulled into the driveway and was ready to just drop her off when she said, “Would you go in with me just for a minute? Ken wants to be sure you are ok with us fucking.”

“No problem,” I said. I had met Ken at several company functions and I thought he was a nice guy. And it would be kind of hot to see him right before he fucks my wife.

We went inside and Ken and I shook hands and made small talk. I could tell he was a bit nervous talking to me, knowing he was about to fuck my wife. I wanted to put him at ease and said, “Ken, I am really ok with you and Dorothy having sex. She likes to fuck and I know she is going to love fucking you.”

With that out of the way, I said, “I’ll leave you two alone so you can get to it. Take as long as you like. Dorothy, just call me when you are ready to come home and I’ll pick you up.”

I left and drove home, thinking about what they were about to do. It made me so hard imagining Ken between my wife’s legs, fucking her hard and filling her pussy with cum.

I spent the afternoon doing things around the house but still trying to imagine Dorothy and Ken, naked and fucking like rabbits. And wondering if she would do things with him that she would never do with me.

After finishing my work around the house, I fixed myself something to eat. It had been hours since I had dropped Dorothy off. Were they still fucking?

Finally, at about 8 pm, the phone rang. It was Dorothy. “Would you mind if I spent the night with Ken? “ she asked. “I’d like to wake up in his arms, naked, and fuck some more in the morning.”

“Whatever you want, babe,” I said. “I don’t want you to come home without getting everything you need from him. Just call me tomorrow when you are done.”

Around 11 am the next morning, Dorothy calls me. “I’m ready to come home. We had a great time but I need some rest.”

I drove over to Ken’s house, parked the car, and went to the front door. Dorothy greeted me at the door with a big smile, proof that she did indeed have a good time. Ken is right behind her and invites me in. I can tell that he, too, has had a good time.

“So how was she?” I asked. “Everything you imagined?”

With a sheepish smile, he said “Yes, I haven’t had great sex like that in a very long time.”

“I’m glad you two enjoyed yourselves,” I said. “And you can do it again whenever you want. I really don’t mind.”

On the way home, Dorothy gave me a few details. They were both a bit nervous at first, just chatting on the couch.

“Then he leaned over and kissed me. We embraced and continued kissing for a few minutes. He put a hand on one of my boobs and started caressing me. I thought I would melt in his arms. He unbuttoned my blouse to get better access to my tits. And I started rubbing his thigh and his crotch. I could feel my pussy getting wet as he started kissing and sucking on my nipples. He put his hand up my skirt and could feel how wet I was. Didn’t take long for him to get my skirt and panties off.”

Hannia_Cooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hannia_Cooper

She started rubbing herself while we continued to drive.

“He fingered me for a few minutes then got down between my legs and started licking my pussy. It felt so good and I had an orgasm right then.”

I was rock hard hearing this. Dorothy had never let me lick her pussy and now I hear that not only has Ken done so but that he had made her cum too.

“I begged Ken to fuck me and he pulled off his clothes. His cock is a little bigger than average but is incredibly thick.”

“He slid his cock into my dripping wet pussy and started pumping away. He kissed me deeply and told me I was the best fuck he had ever had.”

I was about ready to cum in my pants listening to her tell me about fucking Ken. He made her cum multiple times and filled her pussy with hot semen.

At one point, he had turned her over and started fucking her doggy-style. Dorothy had never allowed me to fuck her from behind, so this was kind of a shock to me.

“And he fingered my asshole while he fucked me from behind,” she said. “I felt like a nasty slut. God, I loved it.”

“He kept telling me his wife wouldn’t do any of the things he was doing to me. I was so happy to fulfill his needs. I would have done anything he asked at that point.”

We finally arrived home and went inside. My pants were wet with precum and I was still hard as a rock.

“Are you up for another fucking?” I asked.

“Yes, yes,” she said. “I still have Ken’s cum in my pussy from this morning. I want you to mix your cum with his.”

With that, I practically ripped her skirt and blouse off. I noticed she wasn’t wearing panties and mentioned it to her.

“I gave my panties to Ken so he would remember me any time he wanted. I bet he is sniffing them right now.”

I didn’t wait to get to the bedroom. I pushed Dorothy up against the wall, pulled down my shorts, and pushed my cock into her wet pussy. It was still slick with Ken’s cum. I pumped my cock in and out of her until I couldn’t take it anymore. I exploded into her, shooting my cum deep in her pussy, right there with Ken’s.

Later she told me more details about her night of love-making with Ken. How they moved from the couch to the bedroom and fucked in the same bed he shared with his wife. How they fucked late into the night until they were both exhausted. They fell asleep in each other's arms, naked and sore from all the fucking. And slept late to regain some of their energy.

“I woke up horny and I wanted him to fuck me again,” She said. “His cock wasn’t stiff so I decided to help it along. I took it into my mouth while I caressed his balls.” Dorothy has never sucked my cock so this was quite a revelation,

“Once I got him hard, I got on top of him and pushed his cock into my wet pussy. And I rode him like a whore. I was facing him at first but then I turned around and ride him reverse cowgirl so he could see my ass pumping up and down on his cock. It felt so good.”

“It didn’t take long for him to fill my pussy with cum again. And that was what was in me when you picked me up.”

Things went back to normal after a few days. Ken’s wife and kids came back from the beach. Dorothy went back to work as did I. I kept wondering if she and Ken were fucking at work. Did they find a storage room that they could have a quick fuck in? I got hard imagining them in a supply room, Dorothy’s panties down around her ankles, shirt pushed up, bent over a stack of boxes, Ken pumping his hard cock in and out of her pussy from behind.

I was working on a big project at work so I sometimes stayed late, hoping to get it wrapped up. One night, I made a lot of progress so I left earlier than I normally did.

I opened the door to the house expecting to see Dorothy sitting on the couch as she usually was when I would come home. I didn’t see her and I put my laptop away and grabbed a beer from the refrigerator. As I sipped the beer, I started to hear noises coming from the back of the house where the bedrooms were. Sounded like voices.

I went to investigate and saw that our bedroom door was partially open. And I could hear Dorothy talking in a breathless tone. “That’s it, Ken. Right there. Lick my pussy right there.” Dorothy had never let me lick her pussy before and I was getting turned on by this. I peeked in the room and I could see Dorothy lying on the bed, naked, with her legs spread wide open. Ken was also naked and had his face buried in my wife’s pussy. I could see Ken’s naked ass from behind along with his dick and balls. I could see why Dorothy liked fucking him. He was quite a bit bigger than me.

I continued to watch them while rubbing my cock through my clothes. At some point, Ken stopped licking Dorothy’s pussy and mounted her, sliding his cock into her pussy. I was mesmerized watching his dick going in and out of her very wet pussy. Her legs were wrapped around his torso as he fucked her. She was moaning and calling Ken’s name. “God that feels good, Ken. I want you to fill my cunt with your hot cum.” Ken kept pumping until at last he yelled, “I’m cumming, baby.” Dorothy screamed,” Give me all of it, Babe. Shoot it deep in me.”

I was about to cum in my pants so I retreated back to the living room. I could still hear them as they finished their fucking but it wasn’t as intense and my cock calmed down a bit.

A few minutes later, Ken comes walking out, adjusting his belt and tucking in his shirt. Dorothy was right behind him, naked. I could see cum dripping down her leg and she had a smile on her face.

They were startled to see me but I reassured them that it was all ok. “Ken, you can come over anytime. Maybe next time, you could let me watch.”

Published 
Written by Msh1313
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments