Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not the Job we expected!

"Group of MILFs get more than they pay for from two private waiters."

12
4 Comments 4
13.0k Views 13.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words
So me and a few of my friends have all got a part time job at a function club in our town. We're all sixth form college student so are all young 18 year old lads. Anyway, so a couple of times we've been asked to go shirtless for Ladies nights at work as we serve drinks. We're all quite toned and muscly and enjoy going to the gym a lot, so we don't mind showing off what we've got, especially seeing as it gets us plenty tips. A short while ago when a few us were working one of these ladies nights, one of the customers - an average looking, middle aged woman - pulled me to one side, and asked if me and a friend would be interested in being waiters at a private party in her house. She offered to pay us generously so I gave her my number and left it at that.

Around a week later I received a phone call from her asking if me and one friend would come to her 'girls night in' and waiter for them shirtless. We discussed prices and dates and came to an agreement, and she texted me her address. The next week, on a Saturday night, me and my friend both turned up to a modern-looking suburban house on an estate in town, after hitting the gym and the sunbeds in preparation. We were let in and shown down the hall into the Kitchen where the hostess showed us a table full of drinks she wanted us to serve to the 20 odd women she had in her lounge. Me and my friend had planned this night properly as we were being payed considerably more than we usually did for our part time work. We both wore black bow ties around our bare neck, black shoes, black jeans and black Calvin Klein boxer shorts. Immediately, before we even started to serve the drinks, the woman asked us if we would work in just the bow ties and boxer shorts for her friends. We gave each other a quick look and obliged, mostly because of the amount we were getting paid!

We started to serve drinks, going in and out of the lounge with trays of wine, and a lot of different shots. The customers were all in their thirties or forties and were all having a good laugh with us, although some were clearly married etc. The job seemed as normal as a normal Ladies night at our club where we work, yet with a few less clothes on.

However, as it got later, every one of the women got more and more pissed, and became increasingly cheeky towards us. It started with a few of them grabbing our arses and touching our abs, as they all laughed along and it seemed pretty normal. Yet as we went in with more and more drinks, the grabbing started to move to being a bit more sexual, as most of the women took good grabs of our bulges, and could clearly feel the outlines of our soft cocks through our boxer shorts.

SophiaSantamaria
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaSantamaria

We both found this a bit weird, but none of us really minded as we were getting paid for it and were both obviously not strangers to sex at 18.

Anyway, the next time we both came in with trays of shots, all the women were giggling together and it became clear they had planned something. At the same time, two women came behind the both of us and pulled our underwear down around our ankles, revealing our bare ass and soft cocks to the whole of the party. Both me and my friend looked shocked but before we knew it we were completely naked and couldn't do anything about it even if we wanted to. Eventually we went back into the kitchen for more drinks and talked about what was happening and both decided we would just see how it goes. Women were then touching our bare cocks and basically trying to have quick wanks of our cocks. We both got hard and nobody seemed to mind. 

I then went back in with a drink for one of the women, and someone asked if they could do body shots off my naked body. The night had already gone way further than we expected and there was no turning back, so I easily agreed. I had to lie down across 4 women on the sofa as they all took turns to lick Vodka off my abs, then! they poured vodka all over my bare cock, and I started to get a blowjob off a few of the women. The same thing happened to my friend, and every woman took it in turns to slowly suck our hard young cocks. Sexual things went on all night as we stayed naked, getting sucked off and touched as we worked. We even sat down for a while with the women as some spent some time with us kissing and sucking us one on one. 

As the party came to an end we stood by the front door as most of the women had one final touch of our cocks on the way out. There were then 3 Women left including the one who had booked us and was paying us, they offered to 'carry on the party' and we happily obliged. Between me and my friend we fucked all 3 of the woman together, even painfully having to cross swords at one point. They then all sucked us off for one final time until we cummed all over their faces and in their mouths. 

Shockingly the customer even paid us double for that night, and said she would be giving me a call to book us again soon. That was one of the most amazing nights of sex I've ever had, and my friend agreed as we talk about it all the time. We've agreed to keep it between the two of us and will be happily be being taken advantage of by the horny MILFs again soon.

Published 
Written by kumquat39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments