Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Hot Gritty Night

"No a/c drove us to a motel where we got a little nasty."

41
7 Comments 7
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"She liked it rough."

Another balmy August night. My wife, Kristy, and I made it home to find the air-conditioning was out. We had been to a company party for a guy that was retiring. I didn’t even know him, but there was always free beer and food. Damn, if it wasn’t hot. 

“Fuck this,” I growled, “Come on. Let’s grab a motel room for the night.”

Kristy didn’t argue. She was in the car before I was. Ten minutes later, I had a room key and we were running up the stairs to our third-floor home for the night. She lead the way and I tripped three times, almost busting my ass because she wore a short denim skirt and no panties. 

Yeah, we had been married for twelve years and I’ve seen her ass up close many times. You just don’t know how pretty and how amazing her body was. So petite and so sexy. She had a face that was so innocently cute but when we were alone, there was nothing innocent about her. In fact, she could get downright nasty.

They always set those fucking air conditioners to just keep the room from being hot so I adjusted it to arctic blast. Kristy was already naked when I stood and turned around. It took me less than a minute to strip and fall on the bed beside her. It would take a while for the room to cool so we lay face-up and spread-eagle beside one another. Both of us were covered in a sheen of sweat but it was a motel bed so fuck it.

Finally, the room began to cool to a tolerable level. Kristy was now on her side, facing the wall. I rolled to spoon her, my arm draping over her shoulder and my hand finding her tiny breast. I thought that she might have dozed off until I felt her ass squirm closer to my groin. My cock was already beginning to respond. Pinching her nipple hard the way she liked it, I slid my other hand under her hip. 

“Umm,” she moaned, biting her bottom lip.

Her sweet, innocent face belied the reality of her rough nature. I pulled her nipple, twisting and squeezing. She arched her back, pressing her tight ass into my crotch. My cock was completely erect and throbbing. 

“If you don’t fuck me,” she barked, “I’m going to fucking leave and find someone who will.”

I bit the flesh of her shoulder and pulled harder on her nipple, “Oh, I’m going to fuck you. I’m going to fuck you so hard that you won’t be able to walk.”

“Don’t fucking lie to me,” she snarled, “You better fuck me right.”

“Where do you want it?” I snapped.

“If you have to ask if you can fuck my asshole then I am going to just leave,” she said, beginning to get up.

I grabbed her long, brown hair and snatched her back to my side, “You fucking bitch. I’m going to tear that ass up.”

“Promises,” she spat with a doubtful laugh. 

I pushed her face into the pillow and knelt between her thighs. Her beautiful ass glowed in the darkness of the room. Pushing my hand between her legs, I forced my thumb into her soaked pussy and wrapped my fingers in her pubic hair, and pulled her up onto her knees, her ass in the air. 

Twisting her head from the pillow, she growled, “Is that all you got? I bet your dick isn’t even hard.”

“It’s hard, you sassy bitch.”

TaylorEdwards
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TaylorEdwards

“Then fuck my ass. What are you waiting for?”

I pushed her face back into the pillow and said, “Shut up, bitch.”

Pushing my thumb in and out of her pussy, I felt her squirming under my hold. Her ass swayed to and fro impatiently but I continued to thumb fuck her gushing pussy. Finally, not having the patience to hold back, I wetted her asshole with my thumb and pushed it in roughly. 

“I knew your dick would be tiny,” she needled.

I pulled my thumb from her tight little asshole and slapped her ass leaving a red handprint. She gasped then I gave her another. Her pussy dripped her excitement on the motel blanket leaving a wet stain. Her ass was glaring at me so I leaned in and bit her on both cheeks evoking a shriek. 

“Stop teasing me, you son-of-a-bitch,” she barked again, “I need that dick in my ass.”

So petite and diminutive, but she liked it rough. I pulled her hair, her head following until I hissed in her ear, “I’ll fuck you when I’m good and ready.”

“You can’t get it up, can you?” She harangued, “You worthless piece of limp shit.”

I smiled behind her back, pushing her head back into the pillow and holding her there. Taking my cock in hand, I rubbed the wide head up and down her wet slit then pushed it deep into her pussy with one hard thrust. She breathed hard into the pillow as I pulled back out and thrust in several more times, wetting my thick shaft in preparation to fuck her anus.

“Do it, little man,” she grunted when I pressed the head of my dick against her pink asshole.

I wasn’t gentle nor was I trying to be. I pushed forward quickly feeling her flinch. My cock stretched her tight entrance. I pushed deep and hard until my balls rested on her wet pussy. The room filled with the smell of sex as I started to pound in and out of my tiny wife. I had a death grip on the crook of her hips leveraging my deep thrusts. 

Wet slapping sounds of sex echoed from the walls of the darkened room. Her moans grew longer and louder almost to the point of disturbing the other motel guests. I pounded her ass as hard as I could, bringing myself to the edge of orgasm but holding on for all I was worth. I knew that if she didn’t come first, I would never live it down.

She had four fingers buried in her pussy while I pounded her ass with my cock. I ached for release but held back with everything I could muster. I could see relief coming though when her body started to tremble, quaking in the first tremors of orgasm. I pounded away. 

Her hand worked between her legs bringing her ever closer. It broke over in a crashing wave taking her and myself at the same moment. I felt the spasms in her pussy through the thin walls of her ass. Her fingers withdrew and were kneading the skin of my scrotum. Slick with her girl cum she fingered my balls until I pushed deep for the last time, holding tight as I pumped my seed into her bowels. 

Cursing and moaning, Kristy grasped the skin of my ball sack and pulled, ensuring that I wouldn’t pull out until the last drop of cum was ejected from my dick. Finally, we rolled onto our backs, breathless and nasty, “Damn, Terry. You know how to fuck me.”

“You know I wasn't going to let Rusty fuck you harder than me.”

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments