Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Stories: Hawaii Vacation - Part 1

"My wife and I spend a morning in bed in our Hawaiian hotel room"

46
11 Comments 11
25.5k Views 25.5k
4.3k words 4.3k words
When my wife and I got married in 1999, we went to Hawaii on our honeymoon. We stayed a few nights in Honolulu and then flew over to Maui for a week. It was a fantastic time and we vowed to go back for our five year anniversary.

While there the first time, we were talking to another couple we had met in our hotel and talked about a resort on Maui that catered to a “sexual crowd.” They told us about extremely private accommodations, couples massages that ended in happy endings for both parties, parties that sounded a lot more like orgies than parties, and more. We had all been drinking that night, so we weren’t sure what to believe.

Once we decided we were definitely going back, we decided to look more deeply into this resort. What we found online was pleasantly surprising. While the website for the resort looked totally normal, reading the reviews around the internet confirmed a lot of what that couple had mentioned.

We booked a private cabana that included our own hot tub, mini swimming pool, and all glass shower with skylight. The cabanas looked like they were in groups of four together with privacy walls between each. On the beach side of the cabana, there were balconies that overlooked the beach and ocean. It looked like that was the only place there was even a chance to see your neighbors while staying in the cabana.

The trip was booked over our wedding anniversary, so we planned a special day complete with a couples massage and sunset dinner. Sheri spent a lot time before we left buying bikinis, lingerie, and a dress that I wasn’t allowed to see before our anniversary. We were both so excited to go.

We arrived on a Sunday, grabbed our rental car, and headed out to the other side of the island to find our resort. We got a convertible and put the top down. Sheri looked gorgeous with her hair flowing in the wind as we continued down the ocean-side road.

After close to two hours, we arrived at our resort. It was breathtaking. The lobby was open air with fruit trees and a fountain. We were greeted by an incredibly attractive Hawaiian girl who gave our keys to the valet and directed a porter to get our bags.

Our guide led us to the front desk to check in. She said she would stay with us until we were shown to our cabana. After doing all the normal hotel check in stuff, we were led around and shown where the different bars, restaurants, clubs, and attractions were. She introduced us to the concierge for our set of cabanas. She very seductively said to Sheri that if anything was needed the concierge can provide it.

It seemed like our guide was with us forever. When we arrived at our cabana, our guide showed us around the room and finally left us.

We were tired after the long flight and drive, so we decided to have dinner in our cabana that night and watch the sunset over the ocean. The seating on our deck was private enough to enjoy the beach and ocean. However, we did meet our neighbors to the left who were also celebrating their five year wedding anniversary.

They asked how we found the resort, as I caught Matt, the husband, clearly checking Sheri out. His wife, Rya, was a very good looking black woman. The couple was clearly fishing to find out if we had heard the same things about the resort that they had. We talked for a little while then they left us alone to enjoy the remaining sunset.

“That’s a good looking couple,” Sheri said to me.

I agreed and winked at Sheri knowing that some dirty things were going through her mind.

We went to bed early that night, being tired from the trip. Sheri came out of the bathroom in a dark purple nighty that accentuated everything you’d want accentuated.

She slinked across the room and opened the glass door to let the ocean breeze through the screen. Sheri and I love the sound of the ocean, so hearing the waves was fantastic.

Crawling into bed, Sheri slid her whole body against mine. I only had a pair of boxers on and her hand easily slid inside to give me a gentle tug.

We had talked earlier in the night and agreed we were going to sleep that night and not fool around.

That was a great plan, until Matt and Rya started going at in their room. They were right about the rooms, you could barely hear anything through the walls. The fact that their windows were open and so were ours made it very easy to hear what was happening.

Neither of us could tell exactly what he was doing to her, but Rya was absolutely loving it. Her moaning was turning Sheri on. Once Matt started fucking his wife, as Rya very clearly alluded to, Sheri ended up giving me a nice hand job.

“Tomorrow night we’ll have to see if we can top that,” Sheri said to me just after I glazed her hand with cum.

“I doubt that will be a problem,” I replied.

Sheri and I listened and talked for a little while longer before she drifted off to sleep. I joined her shortly thereafter.

The sounds of birds singing and the waves crashing against the shore woke me earlier then I would have liked. I laid in bed for a little bit, watching Sheri sleep.

I made some coffee and stepped out on the deck to enjoy the morning sun. It was barely 6am and there were already some people walking on the beach. I could see a couple of surfers in the distance. I’ve always vowed that in some point in my life I would have a beach as my back yard and the view that morning only strengthened that vow.

I looked around from the balcony and could see the cabanas were very secluded. Even though there were four cabanas together, the only one that we could possibly have contact with was Matt and Rya’s. The walls around the mini pool and hot tub were easily ten feet high, so there was no way anyone could see what was going on. I also noticed that the resort went to great lengths to let you know how often things like the pools and hot tubs were cleaned.

“Good morning,” I heard from over my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Rya standing on her balcony with a cup of coffee. She was about 5’9” or so, so the short robe she had on covered little of her long legs. Her cleavage peaked out from the robe as well and I could tell she had nothing on underneath. Her dark, curly hair was pulled back in a ponytail while her caramel skin glistened in the sun.

“Oh, good morning,” I replied.

“No matter what I do, I’m up at 6:15 every morning,” she said with a smile. “I just can’t get off work time I guess.”

I smiled and responded, “Me too. I’m just wired that way I guess.”

We exchanged some small talk -- where are you from, what do you do, etc. I stood up and walked over to the rail and it wasn’t until she glanced down that I realized I was still in only boxers. My dick was hard at the sight of her, but it was pointless to try and hide it now.

After a short, somewhat uncomfortable silence, she finally asked point blank, “Did you and your wife come here because of the stuff online about it being open?”

“I’d be lying if I said no,” I answered.

Rya smiled and said, “Us too.”

“I don’t want to be too forward with you, but it sounded like you had a very good night last night,” I said in a slightly quieter tone.

“Oh, that’s embarrassing,” she said. “There hasn’t been anyone in your room for the past couple days so we didn’t even think about it.”

I smiled and tried to put her at ease, “It’s fine. Sheri and I actually enjoyed it.”

It was then that Sheri walked out on the deck with us. Her hard nipples forcefully protruded from her nighty, which made me glance down to make sure my cock was sticking out of my boxers.

Sheri walked over and gave me a kiss.

“Good morning,” she said to Rya. “What are you guys talking about?”

“Rya was asking if we came to this resort for the same reasons they did,” I answered. “I was also applauding their performance last night.”

Both Rya and Sheri laughed.

Rya looked at Sheri and said, “I’m really sorry if we disturbed you. I was explaining to George that there hasn’t been anyone in your room so we didn’t really think to close up the doors and all.”

“No, it’s fine,” Sheri said. “Listening like that has always been a turn on for me.”

The three of us talked for a little longer.

Then Rya said, “Well, I’ll leave you two alone. I’m going to go shower and try to wake Matt up. Have a good day. We should have dinner or a drink some night.”

We agreed and I definitely watched Rya walk away from us. Her robe barely covered her ass and her long legs looked even longer from behind.

“She’s really hot,” Sheri said to me.

She moved in front of me and pressed her ass against my cock. The silk from her lingerie felt amazing. My hands found their way to her breasts and I started kneading her tits with my fingers.

“Let’s spend the morning in bed,” she said as her hand slithered into my boxes and wrapped around my dick.

“What do you have in mind?” I questioned.

She leaned her head back against my chest and said, “I want you to fuck me and make me cum. We’ll play it by ear from there.”

We walked back into the bedroom and I started to close the sliding door.

“Don’t,” she said. “Leave it open.”

I pulled my boxers off as Sheri got back in bed. She turned away from me on the bed, pulling up the silk material so I could see her naked ass.

I got into the bed behind her and wasted no time at all. Immediately, I pushed my dick into her pussy and started making love to her from behind. She left her nighty on and I watched her hands explore her own body as I continued.

“You’re so beautiful,” I whispered in her ear.

“I love you,” she replied.

Her hands wandered down between her legs and started poking at her clit. Every so often, I felt her finger run over the length of my cock as I pulled out and pushed back in.

I started going faster and whispered in her ear again, “Come on, cum for me, baby.”

Her fingers started to match my intensity as she started making short circles on her clit.

“Oh fuck, yes,” she moaned. “Don’t stop.”

We kept going for quite a while like this. She used her off hand to move her silk lingerie over her chest, exposing her lovely tits. I reached around, pinched and squeezed her nipples like I know she likes.

She was louder now, “It’s so fucking good. Don’t leave my tits.”

I could tell her fingers were working even harder now as I continued fucking her hard and fast.

“Oh God,” she yelled. “Fuck me, baby!”

I was close to cumming and I didn’t want to yet. I slowed down and reached my hand down to help her fingers. Both our hands probed her clit and pussy until she was panting.

“Uh, uh, uh,” she grunted. “I’m close, baby. Fuck me until I cum. Please, fuck me.”

Instead of going fast, which would have sent me over, I was going slow but really hard. I was pushing every last inch into her. Then her orgasm took over.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, I’m cumming!!” she screamed as loud as I had ever heard her.

Her body shook as I pulled my cock out of her pussy. I waited until she was almost done.

“Do you want to cum again?” I asked, knowing that if we go again quickly she would.

“Fuck. Yes,” she yelled.

“Lay on your back and start touching yourself again,” I said to her.

She rolled onto her back, licked her fingers, and started fingering herself again.

ElizaBoone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaBoone

I watched for a few moments before she spoke.

“Do you just want to watch me?” she asked.

“No, I just want to watch you right now,” I replied.

“Oh yes,” she said as I could tell she was getting close again. “I’m yours, I’m all yours.”

I got up on my knees in bed and placed my dick right over her mouth. Without having to say anything, her tongue reached out and touched my head. She opened her mouth wide, inviting me to enter. I reached down and guided my dick into her mouth and she instantly began sucking me.

Her groans were muffled now, her eyes closed. I pushed deeper into her mouth as her fingers went even faster than they were the first time. I started fucking her mouth as I would her pussy and her grunts let me know it was okay.

“I’m gonna cum on your tits!” I said to her.

Her eyes opened and we made eye contact. She shook her head yes without taking me out of her mouth. As she started to cum again, she took me from her mouth as if losing control.

“Again, again!” she yelled. “I’m cumming again.”

I moved down a bit on her body and started jerking off just over her breasts. As she started another orgasm, she crossed her arms underneath her giant tits, presenting them to me. As she was coming down from her bliss, she looked up and made eye contact with me again.

“Come on, baby. Cum on me,” she said. “Cover my tits.”

It didn’t take me long to comply.

“Oh fuck,” I yelled as I was almost there.

That’s when I exploded onto her heaving chest. Thick ropes of cum sprayed across her body.

“That feels so good, baby,” she said. “Rub your head against them.”

I continued to cum as I pressed my cock against her tit. She put her hand over me to create a little more pressure. It felt so fucking good.

My cock was still throbbing when she took me back into her mouth, sucking and licking the remaining cum from my head and shaft. She slowly sucked on me for a couple minutes as I watched my cum run all over her nakedness.

Once she took me out of her mouth, I laid down next her and realized that we had been going at it for a few hours. We were both covered in sweat and Sheri was still covered with cum. She pushed my hand to her pussy and motioned for me to start again.

“Already?” I asked.

She looked at me so seriously and just said, “More.”

Her pussy was soaking wet. I put two fingers inside of her and started rubbing my thumb up and down her slit. She almost instantly started moaning.

Her hips started to buck and swivel in pleasure.

“I’m going to fuck you all day today,” she said through her heavy breathing.

She reached her hand down and start pulling on my cock. She squeezed so tight it hurt and pulled me toward her.

“You gonna cum for me again?” I questioned.

“Fuck, yes,” she said. “Get me there, baby.”

I pushed my finger into her harder and continued my assault on her clit.

“My god, yes, fuck me!” she screamed.

She was jerking me off now, hard and fast. I found that certain spot that drives her crazy and focused all my attention there.

“Shove your dick in me,” she said. “Fuck my pussy!”

I got up and moved to the edge of the bed where I could stand. I pulled her over so her legs were dangling off the edge of the bed. All at once, I started fucking her hard and fast. I put my thumb back on her clit and fingered her at the same time.

She screamed again, “Fuck me! Fuck me! Don’t ever stop!”

I made her cum again. Her body writhed and bounced all over the bed as I continued fucking her as hard as I could.

“Yes, yes, yes!” she yelled.

It wasn’t long after that I pulled my cock from her pussy and erupted onto her stomach. Cum sprayed all over her body.

“Oh my God,” she said. “Your cum feels so good.”

I let my cum soaked dick drip onto her pussy, my head pressed against her slit. I looked down at her body and admired my work. Her pussy was dripping wet and my cum ran all over her body.

“I think it might be time for a shower,” I said to her.

“Umm,” she responded. “Sounds good to me.”

She sat up on the bed and gave me a quick kiss.

“Come join me in the shower,” she said playfully. “I’m going to give you the best blow job of your life.”

We exchanged a kiss again. She got up and walked to the bathroom. I went to the kitchen to get some water as I heard the shower turn on. I filled two glasses with ice and water and headed to the bathroom.

I opened the door and saw the huge glass panels of the shower were already covered with steam. I placed the water on the counter and spun around to see the outline of my wife’s body pressed against the glass. Her ass looked fantastic and from the sound of things, she didn’t wait for me to join her.

The glass door was heavy. As I opened it, I saw my gorgeous woman pressed against the glass, water pouring over her body, with her soapy fingers massaging her pussy. She looked over at me but said nothing.

The shower was big, you could easily fit three or four more people in there if you wanted to. Sheri walked over to me, put her hands on my chest, and pushed me against the wall. The water was very hot, but not hitting either of us. It did, however, make the wall and floor seem extremely cold.

She slowly dropped to her knees in front of me, pressing her tits against me on the way down. My dick slipped between her breasts and she used her hands to press them together around me.

No time was wasted. She started pumping me between her and looking up at me the whole time. When she finally took me into her mouth, she took it all. Every inch went deep into her throat. Sheri reached around and grabbed my ass to push me into her further. It was clear she wanted me to fuck her mouth.

I put fingers through her hair and gently grabbed the back of her hand. I pushed her head back and forth on my rod. The gurgling sounds coming from her where so hot.

She took me out of her mouth and wrapped her hand around the base of my cock. Her tongue caressed my balls as she started jerking me off. When she started sucking on my balls, it sent me into orbit.

The warmth of her mouth finally engulfed me again, but that didn’t stop her from jerking me in unison. Her tongue tickled my dickhead as she sucked harder and harder.

I watched her off hand drift to her pussy and start playing with herself again. I felt so fucking good. Sheri was frantically jerking me off into her mouth.

She stopped for a moment, and through her moaning asked, “Do you want to fuck me again?”

“Is that what you want?” I replied.

Her eyes directed mine to her pussy where three fingers were inserted into her.

“Yes!” she said. “I need to be fucked again.”

I forcefully grabbed her by the arms and lifted her to her feet. I pushed her against the cold tile wall and spread her legs apart. I quickly positioned my dick at her opening and started to slowly penetrate her.

“I’m going to fuck you and finger you until you cum,” I whispered in her ear. “And when you’re done, I’m going to fill your ass with my hot cum.”

With that, I started fucking her from behind so hard I was lifting her feet off the ground with each thrust. I reached my hand around and started rubbing her clit hard and fast.

“Fuck me, baby!” she yelled as I pounded her against the wall. “Make me cum!”

Her tits were pressed hard against the wall as her hands steadied her.

“Shove it in my ass,” she said through her strained breath. “Don’t stop fingering me!”

I pulled out of her pussy and went directly into her asshole. She squealed at first, but my fingers were working her into a frenzy.

“Oh God, yes,” she said. “It’s okay if you hurt me, baby. I want it so bad.”

I fucked her hard. Much harder than I ever had before in her ass. Whether it hurt or not, she sounded like she was loving every minute of it.

“You’re... so... fucking… good!” she screamed as her hands pounded the walls in ecstasy.

She lifted one of her legs to give me more leverage and I instantly went deeper into her.

“I want you back in my mouth,” she grunted. “I want your cum all over my dirty little face.”

Without warning, I pulled my dick out of her ass and pounded it right back into her pussy.

“Oh fuck!” she yelled.

I kept the pace exactly the same, fucking her as hard and fast as I could.

“I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum!” she screamed at the top of her lungs.

I felt the juices from her pussy rush over my cock and fingers. Her whole body trembled as if she were standing in the freezing cold. She pulled my hands up to her tits and pushed them between the wall and her body. I never stopped fucking her though.

“Are you ready to give it to me?” she asked.

“Almost,” I responded.

She pushed me back away from her and my dick literally popped out of her pussy. She pushed me under the water and started jerking me off with gusto.

I was pulled back out of the water and she fell to her knees once again. Her mouth quickly took my cock in and I knew it wouldn’t take long. She didn’t suck long before she took me out of her mouth.

She took my hand and wrapped it around my dick.

Dropping lower on her knees, she started, “Cover my face. Give it to me. I want to feel it and taste it.”

I started jerking off just in front of her mouth. In between egging me on, her tongue extended from her mouth to touch my head.

“I feel like such a whore wanting this,” she said to me. “Your cum feels so good and tastes even better.”

Sheri played with her nipples as she continued.

“Come on, don’t hold back. Get it all over me. Shoot it all.”

“Here it comes, baby,” I grunted.

Sheri closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide. My seed fired from my cock with the first stream landing directly in her waiting mouth. I moved closer and fired shots two, three, and four across her beautiful face. There was cum covering her nose, left eye, and forehead.

Her mouth then closed around my dick to suck the remaining cum out. She swallowed what she took in and continued sucking for a couple minutes.

We heard knocking on the door. Looking at the clock on the wall, it was now early afternoon and we realized it must be the service crew trying to get in.

We took turns cleaning each other off and enjoying the warm water.

“Why don’t we head down to the hot tub and enjoy the sun for a while?” I questioned.

Sheri kissed me and said, “But I’m ready for more.”

“I never said we had to stop,” I responded. “But given the morning I think some fresh sheets would be nice.”

“Oh, okay,” she said faking a disappointed look.

I came up behind her and wrapped her in my arms.

“Besides, I’ll be happy to fuck you in the hot tub while they clean the room.”

Footnote:

My wife and I have been married for 15 years and have been together since we were only 16 years old. Over the years, we’ve grown as lovers and had a wide variety of sexual experiences. As we’ve gotten older --we’re soon to be 40-- our experiences have only gotten more and more intense and satisfying. Recently, we have been really turned on telling others about our stories and decided it would be fun to post a sort of history to our favorite erotic story site. There will be many, many stories written and we hope you enjoy reading them as much as we’ve enjoyed making them happen.

Published 
Written by ghengis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments