Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Private Sex Party Alternate Ending # 1 Chapter 2

"Cindy and Dan explore soft swinging with another couple"

16
3 Comments 3
9.5k Views 9.5k
10.2k words 10.2k words
Cindy had never known she had an exhibitionist streak in her. She had always been painfully shy and extremely modest, but when Dan started buying her revealing outfits and taking her out in public, she found it thrilling. She wouldn’t let other men have her, nor would she tolerate cheating on Dan’s part, but a little harmless flirting was exciting. One day, Dan upped the stakes.

“I’ve been looking on craigslist. Did you know they have personals on there for couples?”

“What do you mean, for couples?” Cindy asked.

“Here, look.”

Cindy looked at his computer. There were dozens of listings for couples looking to make friends with other couples.

“No way,” Cindy said. “I’m not interested in sharing you or being shared.”

“They aren’t all looking to share,” Dan said. “Many of them are just looking to make friends, and maybe a little flirting or such to spice up their sex lives.”

Cindy was against it. She was afraid of scammers, or flakes, or people not being discrete. Besides, she didn’t want things to go any further than they already had. A little flirting, maybe a little touching, but that’s it. But Dan said, “it doesn’t hurt to look. Let’s just see what’s there. Just imagine if you hadn’t finally agreed to go to those sex parties that Joe and Sherry invited you to.”

He had a point, there. Those parties had awakened Cindy to a whole new world. She previously never had orgasms; now they were commonplace. She even discovered the joy of sex toys, and now had a collection of her own. So she agreed to look and see what was there.

They looked at the Dallas/Ft. Worth ads. DFW was close enough to drive for a day or a weekend, but they didn’t have to worry about running into people they knew. Many of the couples were looking for “full swap”, and Cindy absolutely drew the line there. There were several who said they were just looking to meet other couples, and see where it went. That sounded more reasonable, so Dan sent an email to several of those couples who were in the same general age group. He had created a gmail address for the occasion, so he could keep his real email address private. The email said:

Hello, I saw your ad on Craigslist. I’m 34 and my wife is 32. We’ve been married six years, no kids. We’re both in good physical condition and my wife is very petite and cute. We know that we don’t want “full swap”, but we’re not sure what we would be comfortable doing. My wife is very nervous, and we wanted to find out how this works before sending pictures or exchanging names and addresses. Can you tell us more about how this works? Have you done this long, or with very many couples? Thanks in advance for your response.

Within a couple of days, they had heard from several couples. Two of the couples sent graphic, nude photos, and Cindy ruled them out. One of the couples didn’t look very hot, so they ruled them out as well. Finally, they decided on a couple that looked and sounded just right. Ken and Julie were 42 and 38, respectively, according to the description on their original ad, and judging by the pictures they sent they were clean and normal. Their email read:

Hello,

Thanks for your response to our ad. I hope your response was legit, you sound perfect to us. We’ve gotten so many flaky responses from our ad that we have to be cautious. At some point, if you want to meet, we’ll have the girls talk to voice verify.

We’re not into anything crazy. We just like to spice things up a bit. We’re happy to go as slowly as you wish, respecting each other’s boundaries. We’ve met with a few couples before, but only hit it off with one. We got together with them for a couple of months, but they decided they wanted to go further than we were comfortable with. We had sex with our own partners in the same room once, that’s as far as we went. The experience was very positive while it lasted, and it really kicked up our sex lives. We want to find another relationship like that.

As our ad said, neither of us smoke or use drugs, and aren’t interested in a couple that does. Before getting together we would insist on a current STD test for all four of us. I suggest for our first meeting to simply have lunch together and see if we click. Let us know if that works for you.

Ken and Julie

After Cindy and Dan decided that they would be the ones they’d meet with, they exchanged photos. The photos weren’t nude, but she was wearing a tight enough t-shirt that Ken could see she didn’t have big breasts. No use driving to Dallas if Ken was a breast man. They made plans to get together in Dallas for lunch the following Saturday. They packed a bag, just in case they decided to stay overnight. The restaurant had a nice shady patio, so they agreed to meet outside. Both couples had agreed that today was lunch only, no exceptions. That way, if one couple wanted to go forward but the other didn’t, it wouldn’t be awkward. They would have time to think it over and respond by email.

Ken and Julie were already there. They hugged as they met and sat down. They were all a little nervous, so the conversation dragged a bit. They pretended to be absorbed in the menus. After they placed their orders, Ken said, “You guys are even better looking than your photos. I hope you aren’t disappointed. We’ve got a few years on you.”

“Not at all,” Cindy said. “We saw your picture before agreeing to come, remember.” They really were nice looking, even though a few years older. Ken had dark features, which Cindy found very sexy. He had the kind of eyes that could see right into you, and make you do what he wanted you to do. Julie was slim, with short brunette hair and nice sized breasts. She had nicely shaped legs and she had a nice tan. Cindy was certain that Dan would love having a chance to see, and maybe even touch those breasts. She flushed slightly as she thought about seeing Dan play with another woman’s body.

From the moment they met until the time they left the restaurant, they enjoyed every moment of each other’s company. In the parking lot, Dan said, “So now what? We’re new at this. Where do we go from here?”

Ken said, “First, each couple will talk among ourselves and decide if we want to go forward. If so, we’ll just make another date whenever it works for all of us. If we want to take it slow, we can go to a Ranger’s game or go to the park or have lunch again. When we decide we’re comfortable, we can meet at one of our houses. Maybe invite you over for dinner, or drinks. After you’ve had a chance to talk, send us an email and we’ll do the same, O.K.?”

As they got in the car, Cindy and Dan both agreed that the match was a good one. Cindy liked the fact that they were a little older and more experienced, yet didn’t want things to go too far. She was very comfortable with them. Dan definitely was interested in seeing more of Julie, especially her tits. So they logged into gmail on Dan’s phone and sent them an email, letting them know that they were interested in getting together again. Since the day was early, they decided to do some sightseeing. Dan drove over to Ft. Worth, and they strolled through downtown. Checking his phone, he already had a response from Ken and Julie, letting them know they were looking forward to their next meeting. Cindy felt a rush of excitement. She pictured Ken’s intense eyes, softened by the crinkles in them when he smiled.

“Why don’t we stay in town tonight and go dancing at Billy Bob’s?” Dan said. “Maybe Ken and Julie will meet us.”

Cindy loved to two step, though they weren’t real good at it, so she quickly agreed. They went into the Worthington to check hotel rates. They got a great weekend rate and checked in right then and there. Dan emailed from the room.

Hello,

We’re both excited to get to know you better. We’re planning on going dancing tonight at Billy Bob’s. Do you have any interest in joining us? We understand if you’re busy on such short notice.

They quickly got a response back that Ken and Julie would be delighted to come over, and they agreed to meet at 6:30, before the club started collecting a cover charge. That would allow them to dance to a DJ for an hour or more before the band started and it got crazy crowded. Then they could have a late dinner downtown. This was going to be a really fun weekend. Cindy dressed in Jeans and a tank top, with an unbuttoned shirt over it. She didn’t have boots with her, but she had some stylish shoes that would do.

Ken and Julie had really cute western outfits and boots. They were very good dancers. They switched partners for the first dance, and Cindy suggested they stay that way so Dan and Cindy could learn from the pros. Ken made Cindy a better dancer than she otherwise was, and he was a great partner. After about thirty minutes, they grabbed a table and plopped down in their chairs, hot and tired from all the dancing. They ordered beers and sipped them for a while, then got up and resumed their dancing.

At around 8:00, Ken asked them, “Have you guys eaten yet?”

“No, not since lunch. I’m famished,” Cindy said.

“Have you been to Joe T.’s?”

“Never heard of it,” Dan said.

“It’s a landmark here in Ft. Worth, and right around the corner. There’ll be a wait, but we can have a margarita while we wait.”

Joe T. Garcia’s turned out to be a beautiful place, with a very pleasant, if crowded, patio that they could sit at and talk as they munched some of the best nachos they had ever had. Julie was especially interested in hearing more about Cindy’s experiences dressing in skimpy outfits and going out in public, which Dan had mentioned in the initial email. Cindy told her about their experience at the Holiday Inn with Paul. Both Ken and Julie looked flabbergasted. Cindy looked like a kid, she could have passed for a teenager almost. But this shy, demure housewife was obviously more sophisticated than she looked.

“Wow, that is so hot!” Julie said. “You’ve got to tell me all the details. What was the outfit like? What did Dan do when he started touching you? Start at the beginning and don’t leave out anything.”

As they recounted the story, Ken and Julie got more aroused in hearing it than Cindy did in telling it. When she was finished, both of the guys had big erections in their jeans.

“What made you decide to do that?” Julie asked.

Then Dan told them about the list of fantasies that they had shared with each other, which led to them telling about the sex parties they had attended, which led to them telling about what they did when it was their turn to perform. Ken and Julie couldn’t believe what they were hearing. Cindy looked like such an innocent, girl next door type. She was so young looking she looked almost more like a child than a woman.

“You guys were acting like we were the older and more experienced,” Julie said. “But I feel like a rookie compared to what you guys have experienced. Do me a favor, Cindy. Promise me you’ll detail all your experience in emails and send them to me. Those stories are so sexy.”

“O.K.,” Cindy said. “But you’ve got to promise you’ll do the same about the experiences you’ve had with other couples.”

“O.K.,” Julie said, “but I’ve got the better end of the deal on that one. My stories aren’t nearly as hot as yours. Cindy, how would you like to go shopping tomorrow when the mall opens, and see if you can find me something really sexy to tease guys in?”

Cindy asked Dan what time they needed to leave. Dan said they weren’t in any hurry, so Julie made plans to pick Cindy up at the hotel at eleven, and they would go shopping and eat lunch together.

Then Julie said, “Listen, my parents are watching my kids. We’ve got to go get them and drive them home, it’s getting late for them.”

Julie gave Dan a big hug, and Cindy did the same for Ken, then they left. Both couples tore each others clothes off that night as soon as they got alone in their bedrooms. The next day, Julie picked up Cindy and they went to the mall. They had a nice lunch and went shopping. They picked out sexy clothes for each other and tried them on in the dressing rooms, modeling them for each other. They were giggling like schoolgirls and having a lot of fun. They were really getting aroused trying on these skimpy outfits, and thinking about wearing them in public. Finally Julie settled on a ultra short dress that was very short and made her long, beautiful legs look even better. It had one strap and showed off her ample cleavage. It had a built in bra so she didn’t have to wear one with it. Cindy picked out another micro skirt and a halter top. She modeled it without a bra. You could just make out her little tits bouncing and her nipples poking through the fabric.

“The guys will love these outfits,” Julie said as she paid for their purchases. She wouldn’t allow Cindy to pay, even though they were outrageously expensive. Cindy suspected that they had a lot more money than her and Dan, especially considering the new Cadillac Escalade she drove.

“Do you think Ken is disappointed?” Cindy asked. “After all, I don’t have much of a figure compared to you.”

“Don’t be silly, he’s crazy about you. You’re really hot. You have nothing to worry about. Dan’s probably the one feeling cheated, having to look at an old woman.”

“No, Dan definitely isn’t disappointed. I don’t know why he married me. He really is a breast man at heart.”

Dan showed up on schedule to pick up Cindy, and they left for home. Cindy was good to her word, documenting her exploits at the sex parties in emails that she sent to Julie. Ken and Julie read the emails together, getting themselves so worked up that they had frantic sex together after reading them. Julie sent regular correspondence detailing the experiences that she and Ken had had with other couples, getting Dan and Cindy worked up. Over the next few weeks, both couples enjoyed telling, and hearing about each other’s exploits. Dan couldn’t get Julie’s body out of his mind. She had legs that went forever and a gorgeous rack. Cindy couldn’t help but think about Ken’s strong body spinning her around the dance floor, or his penetrating eyes that crinkled on the sides when he smiled.

Over the next three months they got together often and became very close. They connected constantly by email or phone. Cindy loved talking to Julie. It was like having an older sister to talk to. Every time they got together the girls modeled their skimpy outfits for the boys. Ken begged Cindy to send photos of herself wearing her sexy outfits. Dan took pictures of her wearing them and sent them to Ken. Ken returned the favor, taking pictures of Julie in her outfit. He even sent some pictures of Julie in sexy bras and panties. Both couples were kept at a fever pitch. When they were together, they all stayed horny every second, touching and caressing each other’s spouses.

Dan sent an email one day asking Ken if they’d like to take a weekend vacation at the beach. They arranged to rent adjoining rooms in a beachfront hotel. Ken and Julie made plane reservations. Dan and Cindy planned to drive, and offered to pick them up at the airport and take them to the hotel. This felt like taking things to the next level, so the anticipation was high. Cindy and Dan checked in at the hotel and asked for rooms on the top floor with a superior view. They got the corner room and the one next to it. They took both keys and checked out the rooms. The corner room had a very private balcony that was only visible to the room next door, which they also had. So they would be able to have total privacy, with nobody above or next to them.

There was a palpable edge in the atmosphere as they drove back from the airport, and they all experienced the same nervousness they had felt when they first met. They got to the hotel before 4:00, and the sun was still high in the sky, so they decided to put on their suits and get some sun.

Ken said, “Hey, let’s switch partners to get ready. Cindy, you bring your stuff in our room, and Julie, you get ready in Dan’s room. Then we’ll meet on the patio and catch up.”

Cindy was unsure about this, but everybody else seemed O.K. with it, so she took her bags into Julie and Ken’s room. Ken hung up his clothes and put his overnight kit in the bathroom, then took Cindy and gave her a big hug. “It’s good to see you again,” he said. Then, playfully slapping her bottom, he said, “Now get your clothes off.”

Cindy took her suit into the bathroom. She had brought her skimpiest bikini, one that she normally would never wear in public. The bottom was cut very high on the side, and the top barely covered her nipples. She pulled and tugged at in the bathroom mirror, trying to get it to fit just right. Finally she came out. Ken said, “Wow, that’s nice.”

In the other room, Julie dropped her stuff on the bed and fell into Dan’s waiting arms. They hugged and kissed on the lips. “Nice to see you again,” Dan said. Dan turned around as he dropped his pants and put on his swimsuit. Julie smiled at his modesty as she slowly removed her clothes. Dan snuck a peek in the mirror, where he could see the side of one of her breasts. When she pulled off her pants he could see her naked butt in the mirror. He turned around and grabbed her from behind, cupping her breasts. She turned her head and kissed him on the lips as he pushed his groin against her bare butt. His cock was getting hard. She reached behind her, grabbing his cock and giving it a squeeze. Letting go of him, she picked up her suit and put it on as Dan watched.

Meeting on the balcony of the corner room, they had total privacy. The large balcony had two chaise loungers and a table with four chairs. The girls lay on the chaises and the guys sat on chairs next to each other’s wife. Ken grabbed some sunscreen and said, “Here, I’ll do you, Cindy.” He squeezed some of the lotion on his hand and handed the bottle to Dan. He started rubbing the lotion onto Cindy’s body. He started at the bottom of her legs and slowly worked his way up, getting more lotion as needed. Dan did the same on Julie. When Ken had gotten to Cindy’s crotch, he spread her legs and rubbed it all over. He never entered her private area, but he got so close that Cindy was breathing hard by the time he started on her tummy. He rubbed lotion on every exposed part of her body, and by the time he was finished he was hard as a rock. Dan was mesmerized as he rubbed Julie’s cleavage. She had more breast exposed than Cindy had in total. Finally, the guys sat back and they chatted as they enjoyed the sun.

“Hey,” Ken said. “Why don’t we split the couples up for the weekend. Cindy, you can be my roommate, and my date for the weekend. And Julie can be Dan’s.”

“Depends,” Julie said. “What are the ground rules?”

“You girls decide,” Ken said. “O.K. with you, Dan?”

“Whatever the girls think,” Dan said, never taking his eyes off Julie’s chest.

“We’ll think about it and let you know,” Julie said. “We might just decide to stay together and let you boys chill together.”

At six, they decided to get dressed and go eat. Cindy and Ken went into one room to clean up and dress, while Dan and Julie went in the other. Cindy was shy and unsure as the virile older man followed her near naked body with his laser beam eyes. She trembled, as she could sense his sexuality.

Julie took her shower first and came out wrapped in a towel. “Your turn,” she said. Dan quickly showered, his hard dick aching for him to soap it up and rub it. But he refrained, not knowing what the evening would bring. By the time he came out, Julie was mostly dressed. He dropped his towel and put on his boxers, knowing that Julie could get a look if she wanted.

Ken came up behind Cindy and hugged her, cupping his hands over her bikini top. “You want to take a shower first?’ he asked. “Or do you want to save water and take one together?”

“I’ll go first,” she said, shoving him playfully aside.

She came out in a towel and stepped aside as Ken entered the bathroom. He dropped his shorts without closing the door, and she could see his large, uncircumcised dick. It stood out at about a forty five degree angle from his body, bobbing as he walked. She looked up from his crotch to see Ken staring at her with those eyes, which seemed to look right into her soul. Shuddering, she quickly turned away.

At the restaurant, the girls excused themselves to the restroom and had a talk. When they came out, Julie said, “O.K., boys, we’ll switch for the weekend. But here’s the rules. No penetration. No orgasms. No oral. No nothing. You’ve gotta agree, or no switching. Agreed?”

“No orgasms?” Ken said. “How does that work? What if it’s accidental? A guy can’t help it sometimes.”

“We’ll think about it and get back to you,” Julie said. Of course, Ken was right. Letting these guys sleep with each other’s wives with a loaded gun, so to speak, was bound to be problematic. They’d have to come up with something. “I know,” Julie said. “We’ll get you guys worked up, then you can see your own wife to take care of you before bedtime.”

That seemed a reasonable idea, so they agreed to it and enjoyed their meal. Afterward, they went back to the hotel and spent the rest of the evening on the patio, enjoying the balmy breeze and each other’s company. When the guys went in to refresh everyone’s drink, the girls conspired together. When the guys came back out, the girls excused themselves and went back in, putting on the skimpy bikinis they had been wearing earlier. When they went back out, they caught the guys by surprise. “Wow,” they both said together. The girls rubbed up against each other’s husband. They all began rubbing and kissing. Cindy grabbed a bottle of Aloe Vera and said, “Ken, I got a lot of sun today. Would you mind rubbing this lotion on me?”

“No problem, sweetie,” he said. “Why don’t you lie on the bed.” Cindy went inside and lay on the bed on her tummy while Ken rubbed the lotion all over her body, letting his fingers stray inside the fabric of her swimsuit. Meanwhile Julie had taken Dan in their bedroom and was letting him rub lotion on her body. While Ken rubbed Cindy with one hand, he began unbuttoning his shirt with the other and took it off. Next he removed his shorts and boxers in one motion. Now he could dedicate both hands to Cindy. As he rubbed lotion into her back, he slipped his hands under the straps of her top, then unhooked it. His hands rubbed the sides of her breasts, then worked their way under her top to her nipples.

He got up on the bed with Cindy, straddling her bottom, his groin against her butt as he rubbed her nipples. Cindy moaned softly. He rolled off her, lying beside her, and turned her over onto her back. She gasped when she saw his bare cock. Her unclasped top now lay limply on her chest, barely covering her nudity. He lay with his face close to hers, kissing her on her ears and neck as he moved the small top out of the way and rubbed her exposed nipples. He leaned over and sucked one into his mouth as he reached into her bottoms. Cindy closed her eyes and felt his finger rubbing her moist slit. She was breathing hard. She wanted something to fill the aching need in her pussy.

Dan’s face was nestled in Julie’s breasts as he alternated licking one, then the other. The tip of his hard dick poked her bikini bottom again and again through the fabric of his swimsuit. Her hands were wrapped around him, kneading the muscles of his buttocks, driving his groin into her. Suddenly she got up, unable to trust herself any longer. Opening the connecting door to Ken’s room, she walked in and said, “Having fun?”

Ken reluctantly rolled off of Cindy. Dan couldn’t believe his eyes. His heart sank as he had seen Ken humping his wife with his bare dick. Both girls had their tops completely off. “I don’t think we can trust you guys,” Julie said. “Maybe we should forget switching for the weekend.” Nobody said anything. “Tell you what, let’s have a drink and cool down a bit. Come on Cindy, let’s let the boys fix us a drink.”

Cindy and Julie sat at the table, clad only in their bikini bottoms. Julie had perfect breasts, firm with large nipples. Cindy was self-conscious of her small breasts, but it didn’t seem the right time to cover them. She sat nervously, alternating between crossing her arms over them and putting her arms down. Ken put his shorts back on and they all sat down with a drink.

“We had ground rules, but I don’t think you guys intended on honoring them,” Julie said. “If we can’t trust you, we can’t have any fun together. We have to be able to trust you.” Once again, the guys sat silently.

Finally Ken said, “Well, I could say I’m sorry. But that wouldn’t be true,” he said with a smile.

Julie got up and sat in Dan’s lap. She put her arms around his neck and said, “What are we going to do with you naughty boys,” she said.

“Well, I guess you could take my shorts off and give me a spanking,” Dan said, smiling.

“That’s a good idea,” Julie said. Get naked, both of you.”

“Now, this time, maybe you should rub the lotion on us while we’re in the same room. That’s the only way we can trust you.”

The girls both lay on the bed on their tummies as the men straddled them and rubbed the lotion onto their backs. Their hands slipped down under their breasts and they played with their nipples. Within minutes the boys had rolled them over and were sucking their titties again as they started fingering their pussies. Ken eased Cindy’s bottoms off of her. Julie saw this, and removed her bottoms, giving Dan access to her now sopping pussy. He put one, then two fingers in her. She needed a dick in her.

She grabbed Ken and pulled him to her. Dan went to Cindy. The men mounted their wives and began humping them. Ken had his eyes on Cindy’s little body as Dan thrust his hard dick over and over into her tight little pussy. Dan was looking at Julie’s breasts as he stroked Cindy’s pussy. Cindy’s tight pussy felt like it was pulling the cum out of his balls, which tingled with every stroke.

The men groaned as they squirted huge loads into their girls.

MissCharlotteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissCharlotteTS

They lay in a heap for a while, then got up and wiped off. “Too bad, Cindy. I guess you guys get both wet spots tonight. Maybe my place tomorrow. Now, you think you boys can stay true to your spouse tonight?” With that, she picked up her swimsuit and went to her bathroom to get ready for bed, while Cindy went to her bathroom. When she came out in her nightie, Ken was lying in bed nude, waiting for her. She slipped into bed and he enveloped her in his arms. He felt fantastic. They cuddled and whispered together for over an hour. It was very erotic. Finally, he went to sleep and Cindy did the same.

Meanwhile, Julie was nestled into Dan, her back to him, as he continued to fondle her breasts. She was afraid that the orgasm he’d had wasn’t enough, and that she was going to be seduced by him. She was still very horny, and he didn’t seem to be satisfied. He was infatuated with her breasts, and she was getting even hornier as he played with them. She couldn’t help herself; she had to touch herself. When Dan realized what she was doing, he reached into her panties and put first one, then two fingers inside her. She was burning up. She turned her head and locked her lips on his as she erupted in orgasm.

The next morning, Cindy got up and quietly started the coffeepot. She took care of her business in the bathroom and poured herself a cup. Ken was already out on the patio sipping a cup of coffee, staring at the ocean and leaning on the railing. He gave Cindy a big bear hug and kiss. She felt small, yet protected, wrapped in his arms and held against his powerful chest. They chatted as they stood together sipping their coffee. He was wearing only boxers, she had only her nightie and panties, but there was nobody that could see them.

While Ken took his turn in the bathroom, Cindy went downstairs for the free buffet breakfast. Julie texted her to see where she was, and came down to meet her in the breakfast area.

“Well, are your marriage vows still intact?” Julie asked.

“Yeah, barely. If you hadn’t come in our room when you did, I don’t know if they would be. What about yours?”

“I think so, though your husband was still rubbing himself on me and poking me deep into the night. I don’t think he got much sleep,” she said with a smile. “He sure is horny.”

“Welcome to my world,” Cindy said. “We have sex three or four nights a week, there’s no telling how often he masturbates, and yet I still wake up with cum on my night clothes every once in a while.

“Well, I’m going to take him shopping today, just to see how worked up I can get him. Then I’ll bring him back to you.”

“What are you looking for?” Cindy asked.

“Oh, anything skimpy, just to tease the shit out of him.” The girls shared a laugh over that. Cindy loved Julie, she was so cute and funny and pleasant to be around.

“Seriously, though, what are we going to do about the guys?” Cindy asked. “I love you guys, I’d hate to see things get out of hand.”

This weekend had already seen several firsts. Like, the first time that they had been totally nude in front of each other. Sure, they had taken off their suits in the hot tub at Julie’s, and even allowed the boys to play with their titties once, but this time they had been totally exposed. Also, this was the first time they had had an orgasm in front of each other, the first time they had screwed their mates in the same bed, the first time they had spent the night with each other’s mate in the same bed. It was the first time they had touched the other spouse’s privates, other than a quick feel perhaps. And the weekend had just begun. Cindy was afraid things were moving too fast.

“Just don’t let yourself be alone with Ken until I get back, O.K.? Then we’ll take care of our husbands. And if he does get you alone, you have to be strong. He’s very assertive, but if you put your foot down, he’ll respect your limits.”

When they got back upstairs, Cindy put on her jogging clothes and pinned her hair up. She pushed open the connecting door to the bedrooms. Dan was awake, but still in bed. Cindy gave him a kiss and said she was going for a run. She asked the others if they wanted to go, but nobody else was up for it yet. As she jogged a couple of miles down the beach, she could think of nothing but Ken’s long dick. She had kind of seen it before when he got in or out of the hot tub at their house, but never like last night, when it was on full display. Never had she felt it against her bare skin, or held it in her hand. When he touched her pussy last night while playing with her titties, she needed a dick so badly she didn’t know what would have happened if Julie hadn’t come in the room just then. Thinking about how close she had come to being taken by Ken made Cindy very aroused, and by the time she got back to the hotel she was in bad need of attention.

Nobody was in the room, and Cindy decided to put on her swimsuit. She pulled off her top and washed under her arms at the sink. Then she went to get her swimsuit. Just then Ken came in.

“Well, hello, beautiful,” he said.

“Oh, hi,” Cindy said, a little startled. She grabbed her top and put it on.

“What’s up?”

“I don’t know. I figured I’d get my suit on. What do you feel like doing?”

“Seriously?” Ken asked.

“Other than that,” Cindy said, smiling.

“I don’t know. You want to go to the pool or the beach, or hang out on the balcony?”

“Let’s go down to the beach,” Cindy said, not trusting herself, or Ken, to stay alone in the room.

“Where are the others?”

“Julie wanted to go shopping, and Dan went along.”

“What is she shopping for?”

“I think she wanted to look at swimsuits.”

Ken planted an umbrella in the sand and put his beach chair in the shade. Cindy grabbed one of the hotel’s chaise loungers and put it in the sun next to Ken. She put a towel on the chair and put her bag on it.

“I’m going to go in the water and cool off,” Cindy said, as she set off for the surf.

Ken followed her, and they waded far out, until they were in the water up to their chests. They frolicked in the water for a while, splashing and playfully wrestling, then waded back to the beach. Cindy lay on her stomach and untied her top behind her neck, then unclasped it in the middle of her back and moved the straps out of the way, so she could get a strapless tan.

“Do my back, please,” she said, holding up the sunscreen for Ken.

Ken rubbed the lotion all over her back as he studied her sexy body. She had absolutely flawless skin. There wasn’t a single imperfection on her entire body. She didn’t have an ounce of flab visible. He had never seen anything so sexy. He adjusted his swimsuit, so his erection wasn’t poking straight out. Finally, he returned to his chair and sat enjoying the balmy weather and nice breeze. Cindy reveled in the mild, early June weather. The sun would be hot later in the day, but it was perfect at 11:00 A.M. There was a light breeze and the sky was perfectly clear. She lay motionless for twenty minutes, then she grabbed her top and held it to her chest as she turn over on her belly. She laid the small triangles of fabric over each nipple and let the straps hang loose.

“Can you do my front, now?” she asked Ken.

Ken wiped the sand off his hands and rubbed the sunscreen on her front. He started on her legs, rubbing all the way up to her crotch. Then he worked on her perfectly flat belly, and finally up to her chest and shoulders. The fabric of her top barely covered her nipples. The top wasn’t padded, so the material was very thin. The light breeze moved the cups ever so slightly, teasing Ken with the movement. He stared at the top, willing it to move just half an inch. He had never wanted a piece of pussy so badly in his life as he wanted Cindy now. She was so beautiful and sexy. As he stared at her, he imagined himself driving his dick in her. He pictured her climbing on top of him, as he lay on his back. She threw one leg over him and straddled him, placing the opening to her cunt on the tip of his dick, then pushing down until it entered her.

“What you thinking about,” Ken said to her.

“You really want to know?” Cindy said.

“Yeah.”

“I’ve been thinking about sex. I always get horny when I lay in the sun. I don’t know why.”

“Describe it to me,” Ken said, as he got off his chair and sat on the sand next to Cindy’s chaise.

“Last night when you took off my bottoms, I was so horny I wouldn’t have been able to stop you if you’d entered me. I’ve been thinking about that ever since. That’s scary. I don’t want to ruin our relationship.”

“Would that ruin it?” Ken said.

“Yeah, I’m afraid it would. We can’t do that. It’s too much fun just doing what we’re doing. Once it goes too far, I’m afraid it would ruin everything.”

“Tell me what would have happened if Julie hadn’t come in,” Ken said.

“I didn’t know you had taken off your shorts,” Cindy said. “When you were rubbing the lotion on me, I got so horny. When you turned me on my back and I saw you naked, it scared me. I didn’t think I could say no. Then, when you put your hand in my bottoms, I knew that you were going to take them off, and I wasn’t going to be able to do anything about it.”

“And what would have happened then?” ken asked.

“I’m afraid of what would have happened. I like things as they are.”

Ken was getting really aroused listening to Cindy talk about sex. As she was talking, he started rubbing more lotion on her. He was letting his hands wander under the fabric of her suit. His cock was straining against the fabric of his suit. Cindy knew the effect she was having on him. She intended to keep him revved up until Julie came back to take care of him.

Dan picked out the skimpiest swimsuits he could find in Julie’s size and took them to the dressing room, where she was already trying on some that she had selected. Each time she put one on that she liked, she came out and modeled it for Dan. She came out once wearing a very short crop top without anything underneath it. The bottoms of her breasts were visible, and when she raised her arms, the top lifted until her nipples were almost exposed. Dan was going crazy. He wanted to grab her and take her right there.

When she saw his reaction, she said, “So this one is a keeper?”

Dan just nodded. Julie took the suits that Dan had picked out and went into the dressing room. He followed her in. She turned her back to Dan and took off the crop top, then put on one of the tops he had picked out. Before she had a chance to put it on, he grabbed her from behind and cupped her tits in his hands. She turned around and kissed him deeply on the lips. She turned and they embraced. She could feel his hard dick between them. Breaking the embrace, she continued to try on the skimpy outfits that he had brought her. By the time they decided to go for lunch, Dan had been worked up into a frenzy. By that time, Julie had bought the crop top and a new swimsuit. Dan had purchased a new vibrator for Cindy, since they hated going to the adult video store in their home town, where they were afraid of being seen by acquaintances.

Cindy and Ken went to the poolside bar and ordered a hamburger to split. They sat in the shade, eating and talking. This was the best weekend getaway that Cindy had ever had. She was really glad that they had met Ken and Julie. She had never felt sexier. She had never felt the power over men that she felt these days.

By 3:00, it was getting too hot in the sun, and Cindy was ready to go in. She was surprised that Julie and Dan weren’t back.

“Come on, let’s go in and get dressed,” Ken said. “It’s getting hot out here.”

Cindy went to the outdoor shower and washed the sand off her, then went to the poolside bar. She pulled her phone out of her bag and texted Julie to see where she was. After a while, with no answer, she texted Dan. But there was still no answer. She didn’t want to go to the room alone with Ken, so she said, “Let’s get a drink here at the bar.”

They sat in the shade and sipped their drinks. The weather was perfect in the shade by the pool, and they slowly got a pleasant buzz as they began their second drinks.

After lunch, Julie and Dan were hitting another store. Julie was wearing the skimpy crop top she had bought earlier, eliciting stares from everyone she passed. Dan was in a hypnotic state, as horny as he had ever been. Julie had been exhibiting every bit of her flesh in front of him for several hours, and touching him just enough to keep him going, but not enough to get him off. He was getting more and more grabby, holding her body close to his in the dressing room after she had removed her top. She was sensing that it was time to get back to the hotel. She had taken him as far as she dared.

After their second drink, Cindy had to pee, so they went up to the room. After Cindy peed, it was Ken’s turn. After he finished he turned on the shower. Neither of them had yet showered for the day, and they were hot and sweaty. Ken came out and grabbed Cindy.

“Come on, let’s take a nice cool shower,” he said.

Cindy’s heart skipped. “No, you go ahead, I’ll wait.”

“Nonsense,” Ken said. “There’s no need to be shy, we’ve already seen each other.” He stripped off his suit. His long dick was completely erect, it had been for hours. Cindy caught herself staring at it and quickly looked away. She had not intended to let herself be in this situation.

Ken came up behind Cindy and hugged her, his hard dick burrowing into the small of her back. “Come on, baby. Just a quick shower.”

Cindy moaned. It felt so fucking good to be held like this. Ken’s hands rubbed her belly and he squeezed her breasts through the cups of her top. He unhooked the top and took it off her, letting it fall to the floor. Then he began easing the bottoms down her legs. He began walking toward the shower, taking Cindy with him. She felt as though she were in a dream, her feet taking her against her will somewhere she knew she shouldn’t go. They got in and closed the shower curtain behind them. Ken grabbed the soap and worked up a lather, then began lathering Cindy’s breasts. He reached between her legs and rubbed the lather up and down her slit. Cindy bent at the waist, leaning against the front of the shower as Ken rubbed her pussy.

She desperately wanted something to fill her pussy. She knew that she didn’t want to have sex with Ken, but she really wanted something in her. Ken put his hard dick between her legs, and it poked out underneath her pussy. He sawed it in and out, rubbing the top of his dick against her pussy. As long as it didn’t enter her, it was O.K., wasn’t it? That wasn’t cheating, was it? He grabbed her titties and held them as he continued sawing in and out between her legs. She reached down and held his dick, pushing it against her cilt as he sawed it in and out. If he pulled back too far, the tip would rest against her opening, where one quick thrust would penetrate her. She imagined his dick entering her, filling her void. The warm water flowed over them as they rocked back and forth together, joined at the groin.

She held his dick firmly now, directing the pressure on her clit. She was using his dick as a sex toy, rubbing herself off with the head of his dick. She had her small hand wrapped tightly on his dick, applying pressure to the sensitive vein that ran along the underside of the shaft. He leaned against her back, drooling on her neck as he rubbed her nipples and she squeezed his dick. He groaned loudly as he squirted his load into the bathtub. Cindy almost fell as she had an intense orgasm. She grunted as she leaned against the shower wall.

Julie had removed her shorts and was going to try on a swimsuit bottom over her panties, since the stores wouldn’t allow you to try them on without panties. But Dan said, “Aw, screw the rules, take off your panties.”

Julie peeled them off, enjoying the effect she was having on Dan. She was now totally nude. She had never teased anybody so relentlessly for such a long period of time. They were both really horny. Dan grabbed her from behind and pulled her to him, hugging and groping her as he had been doing all day. This time, he took the vibrator out of the pocket of his shorts and turned it on. He put it between her legs, holding it against her cunt. She instantly jerked upright, startled.

“Ummm,” she said. “That feels good.”

“I bet,” said Dan. As he held it against her cunt with one hand, he pulled his shorts down with the other and stood with his shorts at his ankles. He nuzzled against Julie, kissing her neck and ears as he rubbed his stiff cock against her butt. Julie leaned against the wall of the dressing room as Dan tried to hold the vibrator in the right place. Julie took it from his hand and began rubbing it against her clit as Dan began working his fingers into her pussy. She arched her back and spread her legs, giving him better access. Dan had the head of his dick pressed firmly against her opening before she realized that it wasn’t his fingers that were poking at him, and she clenched her legs together.

“Aww,” Dan said, trying to spread her legs again. He was frantic for relief.

“Shh,” Julie said as she turned to face him. She sat on the bench in the dressing room and spread her legs, resting them on the opposite wall. Dan stood between her legs, his dick inches from her face. As she worked the vibrator in her pussy, she wrapped her crop top over Dan’s dick and pumped it with her hand. They climaxed together. Dan leaned against the wall to support himself, causing his dick to rub against Julie’s cheek. She caught his sperm in her crop top. Since she had left her bag at the front, it’s all she had to wear. She wiped off Dan’s dick with the crop top and put it back on, then they got dressed and left the store. As they were leaving the dressing room, they saw a sign that said, “Video surveillance in dressing rooms. We prosecute shoplifters.” They laughed all the way to the car, then went back to the hotel.

They pushed open the connecting door and saw Ken and Cindy drying off from a shower. They were both completely nude. Julie and Dan went to their room and showered together. After their shower, Julie and Dan came back in the other room nude. By then Ken and Cindy had gotten dressed. Julie and Dan laid down on the bed and Julie said, “Tell us about your day.” Cindy and Ken looked at each other and laughed, then laid down on the bed with them.

Ken started telling them what they had been doing. When he got to the part about rubbing Cindy’s body, Dan started taking off Cindy’s clothes. He was still jealous hearing about someone else touching his wife, but it made him excited. Julie saw what Dan was doing, and started taking off Ken’s clothes. By the time Ken was telling about the shower, Dan made him stop and asked Cindy to pick up the story. She told them about using Ken’s dick as a dildo to rub her clit to orgasm. Then they made Dan and Julie tell them about their day. Ken made Julie go get the crop top and show them the stain. They lay together talking, snuggling and fondling each other’s spouses.

That night the girls put on their slutty outfits that they had bought to tease the boys. They grabbed a quick bite and headed off for the bars. Ken and Dan grabbed a table within easy view of the bar and watched as the girls attracted a crowd. The girls were in high demand as dance partners, where the men used the crowded dance floor as an excuse to grind and rub against them. Their drinks were never empty. They were merciless in their teasing; they sat in different men’s laps whenever they weren’t dancing, their short skirts riding high on their thighs. They went to the bathroom together and came back out without any panties on. They sat on two guy’s laps, facing Ken and Dan, and as if on cue, they both spread their legs together as they stared at them. Dan and Ken’s faced flushed as the girls just laughed at them.

By now, the men they were with were at a fever pitch and blatantly groped them as they danced or talked at the bar. There were several times that either Ken, or Dan, or both of them felt they needed to intervene. On these occasions, when the unruly young men went too far, Dan’s heart would race, as he watched men holding Cindy’s hand down on their crotch, or watched them bury their hands inside her clothes, feeling her up. But somehow the girls managed to keep the men somewhat in check. At least they kept their clothes on, and somewhat in place. Finally, about ten, Dan went to get the car and Ken texted Julie. They had pre-arranged this time, but Julie had lost track of time, so she didn’t check her phone for texts. Finally, after about fifteen minutes, Ken was able to discretely catch her attention and she looked at her phone.

“Oh, Cindy, the boys texted me. They’re outside waiting for us. Let’s go.”

That was not popular among the crowd around them. The men tried to persuade them to stay, hugging on them and fondling them. Finally, they pulled themselves away, straightening their outfits where the men had been tugging on them. Cindy’s low rise skirt had been pulled halfway off her. They piled into the car, giggling and laughing. They were flushed from all the excitement and sexual tension they had been feeling. Cindy got in the back seat with Ken. He put his hand under her skirt and chided the “naughty girls” for being such cock teasers.

When they got back to the hotel room, they sat around the table in Ken and Cindy’s room. Ken cracked a bottle of wine and poured three glasses. The girls were still keyed up from the excitement of the evening. They talked about all the attention they had gotten, and described the details of all the groping and fondling. By now, everybody was completely aroused.

“Wow, this has been such a fun weekend,” Julie said.

“Yeah,” Cindy agreed.

“Well, it’s not over,” Ken said. What do you girls want to do now?”

They talked about playing cards. Of course, the men suggested strip poker. Or, they could just sit on the balcony and listen to the ocean. Dan suggested the hot tub downstairs.

“Hey, that sounds great,” Julie said. Everybody went to the balcony and grabbed their swimsuits, where they were drying. They all stripped in Ken’s room and put them on. By now, they were comfortable being nude in front of each other. Julie packed some items in a tote bag, and everybody grabbed towels. Then they poured drinks into plastic cups and went downstairs.

They eased into the hot water slowly, Ken and Cindy on one side facing Julie and Dan. There was one other couple in the adult pool area this late. They were sitting talking on lounge chairs next to the pool, but they picked up and left, leaving the foursome alone in the dimly lit corner where the in ground hot tub was. The girls sat in the men’s lap, and soon they were peeling off their suits under water. The men couldn’t keep their hands off the girls. Both of them had raging a hard on, poking into the girls backs. Juile dug into her bag and sneaked a waterproof vibrator out of it and quickly put it underwater.

“What do you have there?” Cindy asked.

“Not telling,” Julie said with a smile. “But you can use it when I’m done.”

Julie spread her legs and leaned back against Dan. Dan put his hand under his butt and began rubbing against the opening to her vagina as Julie turned on the vibrator and began rubbing it on her slit. Her lips became engorged with blood and began to open, baring her clitoris to the buzzing of the vibrator. Ken watched as his wife brought herself pleasure in the arms, and lap, of another man. Her face was contorted into a grimace of intense pleasure as she got nearer and nearer her climax. Ken and Cindy both were mesmerized as they watched her. Cindy had reached around and was stroking Ken’s long dick and his hairy sac.

The feeling of Cindy rubbing Ken’s sac with her little hand was exquisite. He moaned as she continued to pay attention to his throbbing cock and balls. When she wrapped her hand around his dick and squeezed, he lurched against her back. “Oooh,” he groaned.

Dan tried to see what was going on. Did Ken have his dick in his wife? He couldn’t tell in the dark, bubbly water, but something was going on. His heart rate increased, as he had that hollow feeling in the pit of his stomach every time he saw another man with Cindy. Even after all that had happened this weekend, Dan wasn’t ready to see someone else nail his wife.

Ken watched as his wife writhed on Dan’s lap. She was whimpering quietly now, a sure sign that she was close. Suddenly her head drooped and she grunted. She thrust her hips to hold her pussy against the vibrator. Dan could feel her pussy contractions on his fingers. Ken’s loins began tingling, and an intense warmth oozed through the channel on the underside of his dick as the cum streamed out of it. He shuddered as his dick spit out wads of cum into the hot tub.

When Julie had regained some of her composure, she silently handed Cindy the vibrator. Cindy was so horny from the attention she had been getting all day, first from Ken, then from the men in the club, now again from Ken. She leaned back, closed her eyes and ran the tip of the vibrator up and down her pussy. Her lips devoured the life like replica of a dick. She turned it up high and let the waves carry her. She wasn’t interested in delaying her orgasm, like she sometimes was. She was ready. Ken had two fingers in her pussy, and pumped them rhythmically in and out.

Dan sat with his back against the side of the hot tub and laid his legs out across Julie’s lap. He lay back and watched his wife bring herself off while Julie used both hands to caress his dick and balls. She even dipped a finger into his anus and massaged his prostate. He had never felt that before, and almost lost his load the second she touched it. She ran her finger from inside his anus up to his balls while the other hand pumped his hard shaft. Both Dan and Cindy exploded in orgasm. Cindy had her eyes closed but felt like she was seeing stars in front of her eyes. She panted and groaned as the waves of pleasure coursed through her body.

When they got to their rooms, everybody was ready for sleep. Nobody had gotten much sleep the night before, so they quickly got ready for bed and retired for the night, holding each other’s spouse. The next day they played on the beach for a while, then checked out of the rooms and went for lunch together. After lunch, Dan and Cindy dropped Ken and Julie at the airport and began their drive back home.

“That was the best getaway ever,” Cindy said.

“Yeah,” Dan said. “He had been quiet the whole drive home. He often got in these quiet moods, when he wouldn’t communicate to Cindy, but after all the fun they’d had, she was surprised.

“Is something wrong?” she asked.

“No.”

“Look, this was your idea. Have you changed your mind? Did you not like it? I was afraid that you might be sorry what you wished for.”

“No, that’s not it,” he said. “I’m fine.”

“O.K. Fine,” Cindy said. “Men. They want you to be a slut and a saint at the same time,” Cindy thought.

Published 
Written by Sweetdreemz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments