Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rain Man

"Mature woman realises she has married the wrong man"

16
5 Comments 5
12.2k Views 12.2k
9.5k words 9.5k words
Rain fell hard; I watched it as it bounced off the pavements, the roof tops and the cars. I love walking in the rain but it was particularly heavy even for me that evening. So there I was peering out of my one bedroom flat at the street below, drinking my second glass of wine.

It was Friday evening, eightyish and my husband had gone away for the weekend on a stag do, which left me on my own and lonesome.

I went to the loo and had a pee when the doorbell rang. I was not expecting anyone - well, I say that, but if it was anyone, it could only be my father in law. He came round frequently to have dinner with us. He was widowed three years ago. He had been my father in law for four years.

I always wore whatever I wanted to around my home, even if Fred, my father in law, was coming around. I was never embarrassed in front of him. I always dressed informally and bare minimum, guests or no guests.

So that evening as I was not expecting anyone, I had my night dress on, not a see through one but it was short. I did not bother with a bra but did have my thong on.

I have a fantastic figure. With my ample bosoms, my very trim waist and my broad hips gave me looks from any man and turn a lot of heads when I walked down the street. My actual figures are thirty eight double D’s, twenty six inch waist and thirty six inch round the hips. I am tall at six foot four inches, my legs account for most of that.

I work out at the local gym at least three times a week. I have abs to kill for, firm thighs and well defined calves. It was just my facial bone structure which kept me away from any big fashioning deals, that’s what they all told me, but I still managed to fashion lingerie for small magazines.

Fred was forty five and a fairly good looking man. My husband got his looks from his dad, you could tell. Fred was a tall man, almost as tall as me. He was not slim but did look after himself. Not bald but was getting there.

He always begrudged me marrying his ‘little boy’ Mitchel. He thought I was too old for him. Granted, I was closer to Fred's age, me being thirty six and Mitchel was twenty three. We met, fell in love and we wed. I still love him and always will.

Even though what happened between my father in law and me, I will always want to be with Mitchel.

I went to answer the door and yes, it was Fred. On opening the door he stepped through and gave me the customary kiss on the cheek and said, “Sorry I’m late, I was waiting for the rain to ease off.”

He was soaked, absolutely drenched, he dripped on the floor. He took off his rain coat, handed it to me and he said, “Here, dear, take this please.”

I took it straight through to the bathroom and hung it over the tub. He took other stuff off and hung it on a hook. I brought some old newspapers to put on the floor to soak up the water.

He looked at me and said, “I hope I didn't interrupt you from anything!” He obviously saw the way I was dressed.

He looked at me and asked, “Where’s Mitchel? I suppose he's in bed.”

I got up off the floor and said, “He's off on his boy’s weekend, he told you the other day.”

Fred scratched his head and said, “Did he! I must have forgotten, sorry.”

He looked around, saw there was nothing on the dining table and said, “I suppose I’m either too late or - did you not expect me tonight?”

I handed him a towel, and he mopped his head and wiped his face. I said, “Well no, I didn’t expect you, but now you’re here, I’ll put something together. Sit down.”

He handed me back the towel and said, “No, don’t bother if you’ve eaten.”

I walked towards the kitchen and said, “Don’t be silly, I’ve got lots of food in the fridge. What would you like?”

He slowly made his way to the table, sat down and said, “It’s fine, I did grab something earlier.”

I still thought he would like something, so I put together a ham salad for him. I took it out and he was staring out of the window exactly where I was before he came. The rain still hard, the street below with the lights on, you could see a trail of the lights going up and snaking away round some hills.

I put the plate down on the table and asked, “What would you like to drink?”

He said, “I see you’re having wine. I wouldn’t mind a beer if you have one.”

I went, fetched him a can and poured it out into a beer glass.

He sat down and ate his salad. I picked up my wine glass and went back to the window.

Fred asked, “So where is it Mitchel and the lads have gone?”

I did not turn round; I stared at the rain in the distance and said, “To a club in the next state.”

Fred asked, “So he’ll be back late then?”

I pulled out a chair from the table and placed it in front of the window. I sat and said, “He and the others are staying over, they're back on Sunday evening sometime.”

Silence fell around the room and I got up for a refill. I was in the kitchen when Fred asked, “Have you been out at work today?”

I called out from the kitchen as I poured the wine, “Yes, it was just for a few hours this morning.”

I felt a bit down and lonely without Mitchel so I filled up a bit more than the usual in the glass. I walked out and saw Fred as he got up. I said, “Leave the dish, I’ll clear up later.”

I got closer to him and as he got up he said, “It’s okay, I’ll…”

That’s when he turned with the dish and cutlery in his hands, he turned and walked into me and we collided. The plate and cutlery crashed to the floor and my over filled glass of wine over both of us.

We both apologised to each other profusely. We both at the same time bent down to pick up the dropped items and banged our heads together. We ended up on the floor, the items between us, and we were stained with the red of the wine.

We both looked at each other and laughed both with a hand to our heads, massaging the bruised spot. I looked at him and said, “Sorry, I seem to have ruined your shirt.”

He seemed not to have heard what I said. I noticed him looking straight at my boobs. I looked down and saw I was also covered in the wine. And with having no bra, my nighty had become see through and my nipples blatantly protruded out.

I looked back at him and said, “Never seen a pair of tits before?”

He still massaged his head and while he got up and said, “Don’t be so sarcastic, of course I’ve seen tits.”

I felt frisky, the wine had got a bit to my head and I felt a bit adventuress. I also still with a hand on my head, said, “Yes, but you clearly haven't seen mine?”

He bent down to pick up the dropped items and said, “Don’t be so uncouth. You’re my son’s wife.”

I also bent down and picked up the last item and said, “Yes… yes I am, but still you stared at them for a bit longer than maybe you should have.”

He walked towards the kitchen and said, “Where’s the cloth!”

I walked behind him; I suppose he meant some sort of cleaning cloth for the floor, so I put a hand on his shoulder and said, “Sit down, or better still, take off your shirt and put it in the wash. I’ll clear up.”

He walked to the bathroom and I cleared up. I shouted out to him, “Put all your stained clothes in the wash, I’ll get you some of Mitchel’s to put on.”

My nighty was soaked and I had to change it, but the thing was, I really needed to take a shower to properly clean up.

I had to walk past the bathroom to get to our bedroom; Fred had left the door slightly open, and I glanced as I walked past and noticed he was having a pee. I walked another step past the door and froze. I had to step back and check what my eyes had seen.

I took half a step back and stuck my head round the door frame. Holy fucking shit. What the hell did he have in his hand? I heard the flow of his pee as it hit the bottom, and it sounded like a tap had been turned on in the bath. The bastard had his cock in his fist and still another three inches dangled down.

My pussy immediately started to twitch and lubricate itself; my thought at that instant was, ‘Holy fucking shit.’

I wanted some, no, I wanted all of that. He didn’t have his shirt on, his cock he handled through the zipper. My pussy tingled, and with the wine in me I felt brave and brazen. I walked in and took off my nighty, all casual like, and walked to the laundry basket and threw in my nighty.

Fred did not even try and hide himself; he carried on and finished off. He zipped himself up and looked round to me as he went to wash his hands. He said, “Are you trying to shove those things in my direction?”

I said, “I need a shower.”

I took off my thong and threw it into the basket. I turned to the shower and stepped in, saying, “You can join me if you like.”

I turned the water on and started with my shower. It had been a couple of minutes and I began to think he was not going to take up my offer. I had my back to the curtain, and with the noise of the water, I did not hear him come in.

All of a sudden, I felt his hands on my shoulders and he began to massage them. I, without turning, said, “I didn’t think you were coming.”

He massaged harder with his thumbs and said, “I need a shower also, so why not kill two birds with one stone, since you had offered.”

His hands moved round and cupped my boobs; he massaged, groped and fondled them. He pulled me into him, he hugged me tight. He kissed my neck and moved one hand lower. He glided over my muscle toned abs. His fingers felt each and every ripple. He moved lower and found my clit stud.

I did not think he would have been so forward, so I said, "You're very presuming."

He kissed my neck and came up to my ear, he flicked my clit and nibbled on my earlobe and then whispered into my ear, “You're the one who made the offer. I can only presume that you’re a dirty horny little cow!”

I reached down and placed a hand on his hip. I slowly moved it between us and my target was his cock. He had slipped down and had a finger up me. I gasped as he put another one in. I found his cock. I expected to feel something hard, but he was still soft and limp.

I ran my hand up and down it and it was like a fucking snake. I felt the head and by the feel of it, it was cut. Bastard was thick even in that flaccid state.

His son, my husband, I thought had a nice sized cock at about two fingers wide and seven inches in length. Fred, as I felt it was wider, bigger in girth and seemed like seven inches flaccid.

He moved his fingers in and out slowly; he occasionally stopped with his thumb on my clit and stud, and rubbed it really nicely. He kissed and bit my neck. He stuck in his fingers again and sucked on the side of my neck; he gave me several hickeys.

I kept stroking and squeezing his cock and then, as if by magic, his cock started to grow and awaken from the dead. Fuck, it grew fast - within thirty seconds he was incredibly hard and had grown in girth and length.

I turned the water off and turned around. I wanted to suck that man’s cock; I wanted to suck on that man-cock. But as I turned round, he dropped to his knees and stuck his face onto my stomach. He kissed and sucked on my abs and gently moved down to my pussy.

He reached my clit, and he flicked and sucked on the stud. Both his hands were on the side of my hips. He moved lower to my slit and poked his tongue in and out. He swirled it around, then he went back to my clit and sucked on it. Fuck, it felt fan-fucking-tastic. I grabbed hold of my own boobs and fondled them. I pinched my nipples and fuck, I was there.

My hips moved involuntarily and I cried out for him to hear my rapture, “Fuck yeah, that’s it.”

He kept up his tongue work on my clit and, with increased enthusiasm from me, he brought me off to a really nice, strong orgasm. Fuck, his son could take some lessons from his old man.

I placed a hand onto his head and he knew I was done. He got up slowly; he laid kisses on my pussy, stomach, boobs and neck. He went back to my boobs and did spend more time on them, both of them. He squeezed them and sucked each nipple; fuck, it felt oh-so-nice.

As he stood tall, he looked at me and came close, his cock pressing against my abs. He lowered his cock to find my very willing pussy and as he prodded, I said in a low tone, “Not here, bed.”

He stepped back and drew back the shower curtain. He allowed me to step out first; I held my hand out as he grabbed it and followed.

I was about to lead him into my bedroom when he pulled on my hand and said, “Come here.”

He walked us towards the window where I had placed a chair. He sat down and said, “I know you like the rain.”

His cock stood up strong and erect. Fuck, that was a big thing. I never saw it properly in the shower, but now it was right there. I dropped to my knees and placed my hands onto his knees. I looked at the fucking cock that my pussy was aching for.

He was big; to gauge his girth, I placed two fingers against his shaft, I had to put up another. He was at least three fingers wide and to my reckoning just shy of ten inches in length. He had a couple of very prominent veins, which made his cock look very menacing; the cock-head was purple and bulbous.

I knew I had to have it; I just had to have that fucking cock. I looked up to him and we locked our sights. I moved my mouth to that bulbous head and took him in. I took in a couple of inches of the shaft as I got used to the head. I then had to look away and down as I took more and sucked him off.

I let it out and licked the length, front and from both sides, then I went and sucked him off a bit more. I thought I was hard with my sucking; it was the same as I did with his son.

He placed a hand on my head and said, “Harder, suck it harder.”

I took one hand off his knee and took hold of his shaft. I griped it tight and stroked two inches up and down while I sucked hard on the head. I twisted my hand around as I moved it up and down, god it felt so nice.

I moved my mouth around the head as I gobbled him off. I knew if I had gone that mad with Michael’s cock, he would have cum easily.

I was amazed with Fred's control; I wanted to see if I could take all of him down my throat. I managed it with Mitchel. But Fred’s cock was another three inches and much thicker. It was difficult in that position so I thought I may have to wait till another time for that.

My pussy cried out for that cock and I was so fucking wet down there, I wanted to take him in, I wanted to feel him up me, I wanted to know how that thing felt in me.

I unwillingly let go of his cock from my mouth, but knew I had a better place for that fat bastard of a fuck stick.

I stood and he placed his hands on my hips, and when he pulled me forward, I was by no means going to resist. I placed my pussy over his cock, I didn’t have to hold it upright, it was there and ready to slide onto.

I placed my hands onto his shoulders and we looked at each other as I lowered myself. I felt his big cock-head at my pussy, my pussy lips were in the way so I slid my hips slightly to the left and then to the right. I felt the engagement, and my eyes closed on impulse.

My pussy dripped and I went down. I moaned and said softly, “Oh god.”

I never took him out. I slid down inch by fucking glorious inch, and I went right down and rested on his legs. I was impressed with myself. Oh god, he felt so fantastic. I ever so slowly opened my eyes and we both stared at each other for a while.

I felt the throbbing of his cock against my cunt walls; I squeezed back onto his cock as best I could with my cunt. Oh god, he was thick, one of the best feelings in the whole world was right there and then.

He twitched his cock and my cunt went into a glorious spasm. I closed my eyes and rotated my pussy around on his lap.

Fred asked, “You okay?”

I without opening my eyes said, “Oh yes, I’m better than okay.”

He gripped my hips tighter and said, “You’re really wet. I can feel your juices running down my balls.”

I didn’t say anything I still had my eyes closed and hummed, “Ah, ha.”

I started to rise and fall; I went up eight inches or so, on his cock and that would have taken me off his son’s cock altogether. I went down slowly. I thought I was smiling to myself internally, when Fred said, “I see you like my cock.”

I still kept my eyes closed and said, “Oh yeah.”

He said, "You feel so nice and tight on my cock."

I could not believe it as I felt an orgasm building inside of me. I moved slower with a deliberate intension of wanting to feel every bit of that cock sliding in me. I ground my pussy on his groin as I came down. And there it was another glorious orgasm, I remained impaled on his cock, I ground my pussy and opened my eyes. I took hold of his head and put our foreheads together and said, “Fuck, yeah.”

It subsided, and I kissed his forehead, got off his cock and said, “You don’t cum easy, do you.”

He said, “It takes a while, but I can usually manage two fucks in a night.”

As I had gotten off, I looked down and his cock glistened with my juices. I bent down and licked him clean.

Fred said, “You have a really nice pussy. If I were married to you, I would never leave you alone.”

I took hold of his hand and he stood. I walked him towards the bedroom and said, “Your son has your looks, but you didn’t pass him the cock gene.”

We got into the bedroom and Fred asked, “What do you mean?”

I lay on the bed on my back, head overhung the edge, I said, “He’s nowhere near as big as you. And he cums very easily; he’s never in me long enough to enjoy my pussy.”

He was stood at my head; I took hold of his cock and placed it in my mouth. In that position I knew I should be able to take all of him in my throat. He knew what I wanted and gently eased his cock in.

I had my eyes open and he looked at me to gauge how deep I wanted him. I wanted all of him, he slipped in inch by inch and half way down I sort of choked. He pulled out and asked, “You okay? You may not be able to take all of it.”

I gave out a cough and said, "If people can swallow ten swords, I'm going to swallow this thing for sure."

I wanted him to blast cum down my throat, so I asked, “Can you get this thing back up again if you cum now?”

He placed both his hands on the sides of my head and tilted it back and said, “With you, I’m pretty sure I can.”

I took his cock, brought it to my lips and said, “Okay, fuck my throat 'till you cum.”

I let it go and he entered my mouth once again. He eased it in inch by inch; he withdrew and then plunged back in, entering more and more each time till he was all in.

Fucking hell, he was all in; I had taken that bastard length, all of it. He kept in there for a second longer than I thought he would. He made me choke, but withdrew just in time for me to grasp for another load of air.

After that, he kept fucking my throat and he grabbed my ample boobs and massaged and groped them. He pinched and twisted my long, rock hard nipples. My pussy leaked and spilt out onto the sheets.

He fucked my throat for five minutes and I thought he was close to cumming. He continued and face fucked me for another five and then he let go of my boobs and took hold of my head and rammed his cock deep. Fuck, that was the deepest, and he released an awful load of cum.

It felt like a whole mug of cum was being spilt down my throat. He withdrew and plunged back and released again. Four fucking loads he released, straight down my throat. He tasted great, but at that time, I had had enough, fuck I was full.

He stepped back and pulled his cock out. Bastard was still semi hard.

I flipped over and lay on my front; I took his cock and pulled him forwards. There was cum still seeping out. I licked off cum from his balls to his massive cock-head.

I looked up and said, “I’m sure you haven’t got any cum left in those balls now.”

He was going limper as he said, “That was a small portion, let’s say, a starter.”

Bastard was confident and I said, “We’ll see what you’ve got left.”

It still rained hard; we could hear it in the bedroom as it collided against the window. I got up and walked out to the kitchen and poured myself some more wine, I asked, “Fred, would you like some wine?”

He came into the kitchen and said, “Well, if I’m staying the night, then sure, that’ll be nice.”

I turned my head slightly towards him; I looked at his cock as it dangled down between his legs. That was definitely a fucking snake, and said, “Oh, you’re fuckin’ staying the night alright.”

I poured another glass and we went and sat on the chair by the window again. Fred sat first. His cock was across his thigh and I took hold of it in my palm, where it lay like a thick snake. I said, “Fuckin’ thing weighs a ton.”

I placed it between his legs so I could sit on his lap, and I said, “Let’s let that rest for a while.”

We looked out as the rain fell; we drank our wine and chatted. He asked, “What happens now?”

I knew what he meant; he asked about our relationship, him, Mitchel and me.

I humorously said, “Well, let that thing rest, make some more spunk and then you can fuck me!”

He took hold of one of my nipples, pinched it and said, “Silly cow, after that.”

I still felt frisky and said, “After that… well… we have the whole night, so I’m going to see if I can break your record for you and make you cum three or maybe four times tonight.”

He looked away towards the window, sipped his wine and said, “You want to kill me on our first date.”

I smiled, took a sip myself and kissed him on the cheek. As I did that, a thought occurred to me that I, well we, hadn’t really kissed properly.

I stood and placed my glass on the table. I took his glass from him and he said, “I’m sorry, dear, but I don’t think I’m ready yet.”

I placed his glass on the table next to mine. I looked down to his cock and it still lay between his thighs.

I bent down and kissed his cock. I said, "I've got something else in mind."

I straddled across him and sat down again in the same position as we were before. I grabbed his head and kissed him, I stuck my tongue down his throat and swirled it around his stiff long tongue. He began to kiss me back and we kissed, not passionately, but sensually for four or five minutes.

I broke off and took a sip of wine from my glass empting it. He could not reach his so looked at me and said, “What about me!”

I reached over to his glass and took a long swig, I emptied his as well. But I didn’t swallow. I went back to him and I resumed our kiss as I passed the wine to him. He too did not swallow. We played with eachother’s tongues, swishing the wine around.

I had a hold of his head and he hugged me tight. We drank drops of the wine as we kissed and eventually we had finished it all. We continued to kiss with a desire for each other. The funny thing was, there was never any hunger or lust in our actions. We enjoyed each other for what we were. I a woman and he a man with a well hung fucking bastard of a cock.

Yeah, okay, that may sound like lust on my part, but it really wasn’t, it was a yearning deep in me to have that cock as part of my body again.

Leah_Barker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leah_Barker

It truly did belong in me, I married the wrong man.

We kissed for ages and after a while I felt his cock on my arse, he was getting hard again. I broke off and stepped off him. His cock sprang up.

He said, “Shall we go through?”

I said, “Not yet, in a few minutes.”

I went back upto him and straddled across, then I sat right down on his cucumber of a cock in my cunt, and I said, “Oh god, that feels so right.”

I hugged him and he hugged me back. We didn’t fuck; I wanted that cock in me as we kissed again.

With that thing in me I was going crazy; the sensations from that cock were amazing. I wondered if he had the energy at his age to give me a good fucking. I was so in the mood for a good fucking. I was still amazed at the control he had.

I remembered his son and me, when we first met and made love - okay, it wasn’t love it was sex. But the thing was, he ripped his clothes off and could not wait to get his cock in me. It was all so frantic, and even to this day he goes hell for leather and fucks hard and cums quick.

He broke off the kiss that time and said, “You never answered my question, I’m serious, what happens now between all of us?”

I jiggled up and down on him and said, “Okay, seriously, what do you want to happen?”

He sucked on my nipple and said, “I don’t want this to end.”

I kissed him on the cheek and said, “It won’t be easy, but we’ll be okay.”

He looked glum and said, “I wish I had your confidence.”

His head fell, but I pushed it up, made him look at me and said, “We’ll find a way to make it work.”

He hugged me and said, “Every time I see you from now, I’ll just want to fuck you.”

I hugged him back, I felt his cock twitch in me, I whispered in his ear, “Be patient, this and every other time we fuck again will be spectacular, I promise you.”

He loosened his grip from around me, his cock twitched again as he nibbled on my earlobe and said, “Let me fuck you now, it’s aching.”

I stood up and he did too, we faced each other and we kissed softly on the lips again. I was about to step back and go into the bed room when he grabbed my hand and turned me around to face the window. He smacked my arse and said, “Bend over.”

He pushed on my back by the shoulders and I bent forwards and leant on the window sill. I looked out and the rain had started to ease off. Cars passed by below and threw up the puddles on the street.

I would love to be out in that right now. I felt Fred kick on my foot to part my legs a bit more. I moved both feet apart four or five inches each. I felt him as he nudged his big cock-head into me. I closed my eyes and he pushed home.

I gasped, “Oh god, you feel so fuckin’ good.”

He had pushed all the way in and grabbed my hips. He pulled out and back in in slow loving movements. I opened my eyes again and looked at his reflection in the glass. He was looking at me; we both smiled and continued with our need for each other.

I gazed up and down the street and then looked back at him and said, “I’ve never fucked here before. Your son, he's fucked me on that table, but never at the window.”

For some reason he started to pound my pussy harder, longer and deeper strokes. He clutched my arse cheeks and with one hand he smacked my arse. Fuck that felt nice.

I was close; I almost froze and stopped moving. I let him fuck me to my orgasm. And oh fuck there it was, I said, “Oh god, oh god.”

He kept fucking me and I must have released quite a bit of my cunt juices, I felt it as it ran down my thighs. He gave a few more deep thrusts as I came over my orgasm crest and then he pulled out.

He asked, “Do you want to go through now?”

I stood up and faced him. I looked straight into his eyes and winked. I said, “Not yet.”

I grabbed his hand and walked him over to the front door. I stopped there and looked for Mitchel’s and my rain coats. I gave Fred Mitchel’s and put mine on. I said, “Come on, let’s be naughty!”

I knew at that time of the night and with the rain the small park behind our flat would almost certainly be empty.

I grabbed my keys and we walked out. We got to the park and I looked around. Just as I thought, there was no one around.

The rain fell at a steady pace, the night air was warm. I held Fred’s hand and walked towards a lonely park bench, in all the time we, Mitchel and I, had been living there, I had never been out there.

I started to take off my rain coat and looked at Fred. He asked, “You sure about this?”

I said, “Come on, it’ll be fun, I love the rain. I’ve always wanted to do this. You can be my chunky cocked fucker in the rain.”

I was totally naked and the rain felt warm as it poured itself over me like the shower earlier. I danced around and let myself be soaked in the warm shower outdoors.

I said, "Isn't this wonderful, I love the rain."

He hesitantly started to take his coat off; I had thrown mine onto the bench. I looked at him and he was slow, so I helped him with it and threw it over to where mine was.

His cock was big, but it pointed south. Most men's cocks hang slightly to the left, but that bastard was so fucking heavy it hung straight down. I walked to him and kissed him as I grabbed his cock and stroked life back into it.

The noise of the rain was beautiful on and around us, we could hear it as it splashed and hit every surface, I could hear it as it ran down the drainpipes and into the gutters.

It wasn’t long and my cock was ready for me. The bench was a nice height; I could sit on it with my feet up and spread out. Fred came up and stuck his cock in, again he slipped in smoothly all the way in and I felt great again.

I was always amazed at how his cock felt on first entry and I gasped and said, "Ahh, Jesus, fuck yeah."

I had my arms along the back rest of the bench, legs up and feet on the bench seat spread out and Fred fucked away with his hands on my knees. I threw my head back and closed my eyes. I let the rain fall over and caress my face. I felt completely at one with nature.

I looked at Fred and I didn’t care who was around to hear, I felt like shouting out and I did. For some reason the only words I felt like shouting out were, “I love your cock.”

I was loud; Fred looked at me with widened eyes as if to say, ‘Shhh.’

In my head I knew what I really meant, I loved that moment in time, my fantasy of being fucked in the rain.

I was there once more; I flung my head back and shouted out again, “Fuck meee.”

As I shouted out, he had placed his thumb on my clit and stud and stroked me to an even better orgasm than I thought I would have.

I looked at him; I had no control of my face. It was in a state of pure orgasmic pleasure, and I shouted out again, "You rotten fuckin' cunt!"

Fred fucked harder. He quickened his pace, and I looked back at him and said, “Cum in me, please cum.”

And fuck did he, he kept fucking and fucking me. I loved and savoured every second of that fucking.

I was on the verge of another juice releasing orgasm as I looked at Fred and he looked to the heavens and pushed deep into me. Oh god I felt his cock-head explode and ejaculate his torrent of spunk deep into my well soaked cunt.

I cried out, “Oh fuck, yeah, another load, go on.”

And he did, another three loads came out of that magnificent cock. He remained deep in me as we both came down from our own peaks.

After a while we both looked at each other, cock still in me. I convulsed on his cock and we both gave each other a gratified smile.

He was about to pull out, but I said, “Stay, leave it.”

I wanted to relish every last morsel of that event. The rain had started to fall heavier, a flash of lightning and a distant roar of thunder rumbled in the night air.

I felt the snake in me soften and it slipped out. I looked down and as the massive head popped out, it was like a plug being pulled. His cum along with my cunt juices flowed out like and unblocked drainpipe, it all dribbled to the rain soaked ground.

Fred grabbed our coats and put mine on for me first. I looked down to his cock and fucking hell it hung long. My thought was, fuck, how on earth had that thing got in me? It did not seem humanly possible, but I was more than glad it had.

I ran back like a starry eyed teenager, Fred had no choice but to follow. I looked around to see if anyone had been looking. We got back and took off our coats.

I jumped up and down and said, "That was so fuckin' great. It was better than my fantasy of fucking in the rain."

I ran to him and held his cock in the palm of my hand and kissed the head, I said, "Thank you, Sir cock."

I fetched a couple of towels and we dried ourselves off.

Fred took the towels back while I went into the kitchen and brought out another bottle of wine, I took it over to the table where the empty glasses were. I poured it out as Fred walked back.

I sat on the chair and looked out of the window, Fred grabbed another chair, came and sat beside me. We sipped on the wine and we chatted.

I felt a trickle out of my pussy. I looked down and Fred looked too. Some of Fred’s cum had run out. I placed my wine glass there and scooped it up into the glass. I squeezed my pussy to see if there was any more and yes there was. More ran out and into the grass.

I span the glass round and the spunk mingled with the red wine. I sipped on the wine and said, “Best accompaniment a wine could have.”

I looked across to him and puckered my lips. He came and kissed me, and I said, “Thank you.”

He smiled and asked, “What for?”

I gave him a dirty grin and said, "Oh, just for one of the best fuckings I have had."

He placed a hand on my boob; he softly squeezed it and ran his hand down my tout rippled abs.

He said, “Thank you so much for allowing me to fuck a body like this.”

I placed the fingers of my hand onto his cock; I gently stroked it up and down a couple of times and said, “Only this thing is going to satisfy this body ever again.”

We both finished off our wine. I wanted a pee and went off to the bathroom; I was there only for a few minutes and when I had come back, he had gone into the bedroom.

I stood at the door and saw him asleep on the bed on his back. I walked upto the bed and looked him up and down. His cock lay asleep across his thigh; I still could not believe the size of that thing even in that flaccid state.

I wanted to gobble and suck it back to a fighting, fucking pole. But thought I’d let him regain his strength. I went across and lay down beside him. I placed my arm and a leg across his body and drifted off to a pleasant sleep.

I felt a stir, and looked at the clock besides me. It was four thirty and Fred was getting up. I asked, “Where you going?”

He said, “I’m bursting, little boy’s room!”

I said, “Hold on, come here.”

I wanted to try another of my fantasies, and I knew it could only be with him.

He said, “I can’t do that, I’m really bursting.”

I said, “Come here, between my legs.”

Again he said, “Let me finish and I’ll be back.”

I knew he had no idea what I wanted him to do, so I angrily said, “Fuckin’ hell, Fred, get down there.”

He unwillingly clambered over my leg and got in-between. I pulled up my knees and said, “Go on let it go.”

He obviously did not know what I was asking him to do. I wanted his pee over me and I said, “Piss on me.”

Surprised he said, "What?"

I said, "Piss here, over me, now."

He was still uncertain, and still asked, "What! Here, what?"

I got up on to my elbows and shouted, "For fuck sake, piss on me. Here yes! now yes! "

I lay back down; he started with a reluctant dribble, which dripped on my pussy. I gathered some up with my hand and ran it across my stomach.

And as soon as he saw me do that, the flood gates opened and the fire hose was set loose. He pissed over me. His stream went over my head; he grabbed his cock and guided it lower to my boobs. I placed my arms out wide across the bed and he waved his cock around. He guided his piss over to one hand and then across to the other.

He came back to my boobs and then onto my stomach. Fuck there was a lot there. He literally flooded the bed. There was so much, I got up and took hold of his cock and closed my eyes. I guided his piss over my face. Fred truly was my ‘Rain Man.’

I felt it fading away and I opened my eyes. I looked at him and smiled. I let go of his cock and kissed it. I said, “Fuck that was better than I had ever imagined it would be as well.”

He collapsed back and said, “I didn’t know you were into this sort of thing.”

I too fell back, straightened my legs and spread my arms back out and said, “I wasn’t, but will be from now on. Fuck, that was great.”

He said, “What you’ve never done that before! How did if feel? What was it like?”

I relished that moment, I still had my eyes closed and said, “Fuckin’ great, magical.”

He sounded surprised and said, “Wow, who’d have thought.”

The way he said that I wondered if he felt left out; I thought for a bit longer and as I did, I built myself up to a state of wanting to pee.

But I lay there; Fred came back and lay down beside me again. The bed was soaked.

I got up to go to the kitchen, he asked, "Where are you going?"

I looked back at him and said, "Don't you worry, I'm going to return the favour."

I found a large glass filled it up with water and drunk it, then I filled it up again and drunk that as well.

I went back into the bedroom. I was dying for a pee but controlled myself. I got back into the bed; I reached across and placed my arm and leg back across him as I was before. His chest went up and down, I felt his heart-beat and it was rapid.

I managed to control my need to pee. I was again in a doze and fell off to sleep.

A cramp in my pussy woke me up; I was bursting for a pee. I looked at the clock, and it was five twenty. I looked back at Fred. He turned towards me and in a half-asleep mode, said, “What’s up?”

I knew I had to go; and I hoped he was at least going to like it the way I loved it earlier.

I got up and stood over him and said, “Take this.”

I opened up and sprayed my piss over him. I flung my hips around and covered his chest and made sure I soaked his cock. I still felt like I had more, so I stopped myself and bent down. I took his cock into my mouth and sucked on it. I wanted to put it in my pussy. I felt him going hard, so I stroked him hard and fast.

It was hard enough, so I jumped up and stuck his cock into me. I sat right down on it. I let go and pissed away while his magnificent cock was in me. I felt so satisfied, it was incredible.

As my piss came out, I scattered it all over his body. He joined in, gathered some up and rubbed it onto my boobs and stomach.

I had emptied myself; I also felt his cock had reached its fucking rigidity. It felt great having it back in me. I started to ride him.

I placed my hands behind my head and bounced up and down on him. He fucked back, his hands on my hips. We got into a nice sustained tempo. We fucked and enjoyed ourselves; we were both in our own individual senses of ecstasies.

It was a satisfying fuck; I was so there again and moaned out, “Jesus, fuck, that’s nice. Ahh, fuck yeahh…”

Even with being wet with piss all over the place, I felt my pussy juice run out. It was pure glory.

I dropped down and placed my hands on his chest, and he moved faster and deeper. I thought he was close to blowing. I looked at him, and he had his eyes closed and was ramming his cock hard up me.

I released more juices and my cunt went into a spasm. My thighs shook and my whole body was being sent electric shocks from my inner cunt.

I cried out, “O god, o god, Jesus, fuck.”

That was it, he pushed up hard and again I felt that wonderful cock expand and he gushed out a massive spunk load. He drove deep three times and released big loads with each explosion.

I looked down and watched his cum pour out when he withdrew and then plunged back in to empty his balls of any cum he had left.

I flopped onto him and rested my head next to his. We both took deep breaths and our hearts beat next to each other. We remained coupled.

I whispered into his ear, "Number three, broke your record." We drifted back into sleep.

We slept longer that time; it must have been four hours or so.

He woke first and was gently easing me off him when I also woke. He had slipped out of me. I looked across and said, “Morning.”

The place stank of stale urine; it was in the air, the bed sheets, on him, on me, just everywhere. My thought at that time was, 'Fuck, it's going to take forever to clean this place.'

He looked back and said, “I need to go pee,” and winked.

I wanted my fun while there was fun, enjoyment and a fantasy to live out. The place can't get any worse, let's piss one more time then we'll have to clean up.

I gave him a big smile and said, “So do I.”

He placed a hand on my boob and squeezed gently and said, “Me first.”

I straightened myself up on my back and said, “Okay.”

He straddled on top of me and sat on my stomach. He took hold of his cock and pissed small amounts on both boobs. He placed his cock in between my boobs and I squeezed my boobs together like I was going to titty-fuck him.

He moved his cock up and down and pissed. His pee hit the bottom of my chin and neck; it splashed all over the place. Again he had a lot, so after a few seconds he took it out from there and offered it to me.

I grabbed hold of it, pointed it to my face and closed my eyes, whereupon he let loose again and I waved his magic hose around my face, down to my boobs and stomach.

I loved all that came out of that man’s cock; he gave both items in abundance.

He had emptied his bladder; I was soaked again in his golden offering. I loved it, I wanted more and more. I could have a whole shower with his piss. And what drove me further in wanting his gold piss was the fact that he had come to like it as well and did not get offended, did not reject the thought of that sort of indulgence.

He lay back and asked, "Do you want it in you while you go?"

I took hold of his cock and started to stroke it to get it hard. I looked over to him and said, "O yeah."

I bent down and sucked his cock to full hardness. It was ready, but I wanted to suck on that fucking cock longer. I knew that he liked and could handle his cock being treated with a degree of roughness. I sucked on his big knob-end while I stroked him with a tight grip and twisted my fist on the long shaft. It made the veins on his cock bigger and plumper.

He rose up onto his elbows; I looked at him while I continued with my aggressive treatment. He closed and opened his eyes in short bursts as I sucked on his sensitive knob. He took in short sharp breaths, but nodded in an approving way.

I loved the way I could treat his cock, there was no way his son could handle that, not even for a minute. I must have been going for over ten minutes easily when my pussy sent me signals to relive my own bladder.

I let go of his cock and straddled onto him, again a massive gasp as I take him in, "Oh Jesus, fuck."

He came up and hugged me; we hugged each other. I rode him with only a movement of just two to three inch's. And I was ready to let go.

I did, I tried to control it so that I could make it last longer. I released a small amount and he felt it. He hugged me tighter and whispered in my ear, "I love your dirty sex."

He let go of me and fell back. I rode him a bit faster then stopped dead with him fully implanted in me. I started to released my piss and it travelled slowly from his stomach to over his head and back again as I emptied out.

I slumped down with my hands on his chest; I started to ride him, hard and fast. He held onto my hips and met me mid way with great force. Fuck it felt so fucking nice being stabbed with his fucking rod.

I released vocal sounds of ecstasy as we fucked together. And we did fuck, holy shit he could go forever. He fucked me through two magnificent orgasms. My body would never be satisfied with his son’s dick ever again.

The wet slapping sound vibrated around the urine saturated air in the room. Oh god, he really fucked me hard, and for want of a better word, magnificently.

That was the defining moment; I knew I was being fucked, well and truly fucked like I had never been fucked before. It was like I was a virgin being fucked for the very first time in my life. This man gave me incredible orgasms, and oh so many of them.

I was there again for my short awaited, body shaking, mind melting orgasm, I had to shout out as it was so fucking true, "You bastard, Fred, why didn't I meet you before your son?"

He drove harder as he said, "You've got me now baby. You've got me now!"

Oh god, as I went through an incredible orgasmic release, he pumped me with long deep strokes. He pushed hard into me, lifted me high and I again felt his cock erupt and sooth my cunt.

However tight his fat cock sealed in my pussy, he still overflowed my cunt with his cum, and I felt it dribble out. He delivered home another four outstanding loads. Fuck, he had cum a lot. I was so fucking happy I had made him cum like that.

I felt him throb in me as he lowered us both down. I fell on top of him as we gasped for what seemed like limited air around.

After we were back in some sort of control of our bodies, well, me at least, I managed to lift my head off his shoulder and looked at him. We both smiled like Cheshire cats.

He poked his tongue out and I sucked on it. He placed both his hands on my arse and squeezed both cheeks, he pulled me into himself and I ground my pussy on his groin.

We kissed almost lovingly, as we moved our piss covered bodies very gently against each others.

I knew my cunt was full to the brim with his cum. I felt his cock soften and it slithered out. I raised my body clear of his and we both looked down, I didn't have to squeeze my cunt at all, and all I saw was a fucking cum waterfall out of my cunt and onto his cock. It lasted for about three to four seconds, I then squeezed my cunt and expelled out more of his wonderful cum. I so wanted to eat it.

I lowered my hips down and smeared the cum around as I went back and said, "I'll lick that off in a minute." I resumed our kiss.

Three minutes later I rose up and stuck a couple of fingers in my cunt and scooped out some of his cum, I sucked my fingers clean and then went down and licked his cock and stomach clean of all that superb cum.

We both cleaned the place up and showered. Everything had to go into the wash, absolutely everything.

We spent the whole of Saturday and Saturday night blissfully fucking. I had lost count of my orgasms; I lost count of his too. But I knew I had broken all his previous records.

Although we never pissed again that particular session, we still had to clear up again from his uneaten cum that was all over the place, god he generated and released a lot of lovely cum.

Fred left Sunday afternoon; it was a beautiful sunny day, after the storm the other night. After he left, I went into the park and sat on the bench. I had my lunch there and reminisced.

I then lifted my feet up onto the seat and sat in the exact position as when Fred fucked me, but alas, it was not raining, I had my clothes on and sadly, Fred was not there.

I was still on that bench hours later when Mitchel came back and found me. I put my feet down slowly.

He said, "I've been looking for you everywhere! What you doing here? I'm sure you've never sat on this bench in all the years we've been here."

I looked across to him and said, "I don't know why, but this seems a very nice spot to sit at."
Published 
Written by Bob_6
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments