Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Return

"Returning to her lover."

87
18 Comments 18
2.7k Views 2.7k
764 words 764 words

I drove up to the house, parking on the driveway. I sat in the car, thinking.

I’ve fucked Nash ten times since Brody asked me to. That first time was indescribable. Knowing that Brody was watching him fuck me, plus knowing that the cock in me wasn’t Brody’s and that he was such a different lover, made me come so many times. I had to do it again and again. Nash and I haven’t been together since last week. Brody is home waiting for me to return, like he’s done so many times since Nash and I started. I’ve let him watch only that first time.

I got out of the car, walking slowly. 

Tonight is going to be wonderful; it always is, and my tits are tightening and my pussy is leaking in anticipation. I think that the 4th of July beach party was memorable. I’d never been naked in front of another man before; much less fucked one. Brody took us into the dunes and undressed me for him. We’d talked about it—me fucking Nash—but hadn’t decided. I didn’t think we had.

I walked up to the front door and paused, remembering that first time. I let myself in, and I felt a shiver as I closed the door.

“Honey, I’m home,” I called out. Nash was waiting in the living room and I walked up to him; he took me, turned me around, and pulled me in with his hands on my tits.

“I love it when you say that.” Nash said while he started nibbling on my neck. I reached behind me to touch his cock. 

Yes, it’s hard; he wants me as much as I want him; this is going to be better than wonderful; it’s going to be stupendous. 

I turned around in his arms and kissed him. My tongue invaded his mouth while he caressed my breasts. 

I unbuttoned his shirt and removed it while he was removing my dress. This was why I’d come; I wanted him to undress me like this. His kisses made me lose my mind. “Nash, Nash, I want it hard tonight. I want to be fucked, hard. 

Teajarre
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Teajarre

Do I ever want it hard! It’s the tenth time we’ve fucked and I want this time to be even more memorable than the first time. Anything he wants, I want. 

When he had me completely naked, I kneeled and took his cock in my mouth. Just the tip at first so I could taste the pre-come. I looked up at him and said, “Nash, you can, uh, please take me.”

We were both naked as we fell into his bed. He pulled me so he could kiss me, invading my mouth with his tongue, and his right hand was invading my cunt, and his left hand was on my tits. “Harder Nash, I WANT IT HARDER,” I yelled at him. 

He moved both hands to my tits, squeezing them and pulling on my nipples. He was poised to put his cock in my cunt. I yelled at him, "Nash, AS HARD AS YOU CAN.” In a normal tone, I added, “I want to feel you come in me; I want your cum in me.”

His cock was attacking my cunt, and his hands were marking my tits. It felt wonderful. I could feel my orgasm approaching closer, closer, when he put the nipple in his mouth and sucked it hard, ending in a sharp bite. The bite pushed me over the edge.

His cock was pounding in my cunt, and he stiffened and ended with one more thrust, and I felt him release his cum. We lay there recovering until his cock softened and released the last spurts of cum outside my cunt.

“This is it, Nash.” I got up, and as I dressed, I said, “I’m going back to Brody; this was our last fuck. You’re a wonderful lover, but when I put what we have against what Brody and I have, I’m picking him. Our sex is out of this world, but the intimacy we share, Brody and me, I need even more. I need to go back before it’s ruined.”

I left Nash’s house to return to Brody. I had needed to finish with a bang, and I’d done it. Now I had to convince Brody that I was back for good.

I started my car and drove home.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments